Honeymoon Journey by Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the train ran in speed, Sanjeev slept on the lower berth, Pritam attacked me like a wild beast kneading my boobs, kissing my lips. He took a nipple in his mouth and sucked me so hard that I was almost crying in pain. I was practically lying under his body like a corpse. He forced his tongue inside my mouth and started playing with my tongue.

Pritam was already nude. His hard prick occasionally pricked against various parts of my body. But despite all his manipulations with my body, particularly with my private parts, I remained dry in fear and utter disgust. For my tipsy condition and numbness I just did not resist and remained passive.

Pritam fondled my body for about an hour and then removed the bedsheet that covered us so long. But I was afraid when I saw his massive tool. Its length and diameter reminded me of a Malayali banana and I was very shocked that it would soon hurt me. I was frightened that if he would try to insert it, I would be injured and my quim would be torn apart.

I had by then recovered much of my normal voice and tried to call Sanjeev at louder voice. But my unlucky husband was under deep drug induced sleep as his friend and boss forcibly played with my chastity.

Pritam suddenly started playing with my pussy. It was clean shaved and he had no difficulty in inserting his finger. First he inserted his index finger and then his middle finger and kept pressing the labia lips between those fingers and the thumb. A forbidden sensation ripped through my body making me shiver.

Pritam continued fingering my pussy for about half an hour and when he abruptly stopped he looked straight to my face. I could not hide the expression of disappointment as he suddenly stopped fingering. He gave a wicked smile and asked, "Enjoying it, sexy baby?"

I gave a stern look to hide my feelings and shut my eyes. I could feel his movement on the berth but did not open my eyes lest he could discover my disappointment in my looks. But what he did next was most offensive to me. He pressed my cheeks and as I opened my mouth he put his tongue inside.

He repeated this game five or six times so that every time he pressed my cheeks my lips parted. But then when I opened my mouth, my oral cavity was forcibly filled not eith his tongue but with his thick meat. I opened my eyes but I could hardly see anything as his scrotum was near my face. All that I could see was his hairy chest and all that I could feel was his meat almost choking me at my throat. I could not speak anything except making sounds like, "gnnn....gnnn....gnnn."

I never had this experience with my husband and was trying to move away my mouth. But Pritam roughly ordered, "Suck it nicely, hot bitch, if you don't want to get choked."

Involuntarily I started sucking his hard dick as it helped me to avoid getting choked though I was mentally full of disgust to have taken his dirty organ in my mouth. Pritam slapped on my cheeks and said, "How do you like it, my slut?"

I didn't reply. Suddenly I noticed Pritam's left hand was above my face at a height of two feet. I tried to find out if he had some other evil plan in mind. In trying to find out I had stopped sucking. He slapped on my cheeks and said, "Don't stop sucking till you're told to."

While moving my tongue and lips on his big phallus, I tried desperately to find out what his left hand was doing and was more than shocked to find that it was holding his mobile and recording my act of sucking the cock.

I tried to free my mouth from this dirty act of cock sucking. But he held me tight and began to put his cock in and out of my mouth and said, "That's how I use a slut. First, I fuck the mouth and then her hot pussy."

After Pritam brought out his cock from my mouth, his pulled down my panty exposing my cunt and both my panty and salwar were pulled down to my ankle. His hands started groping passionately my smooth thighs and then his face descended on my pussy and he began to suck my labia lips. For the first time I let out a paasionate moan of pleasure escape my mouth as I felt the first wetness in my love spot.

However, after a moan I maintained my composure and tried to divert my mind reminding me that I was being raped against my will. But Pritam then pushed his hot tongue deep inside my pussy licking its walls violently. I had involuntary discharge of vaginal juice in considerable quantity.

Pritam's tongue then got my clit and started playing with it sending terrible sensations to my body. I felt as if I was been electrified. Myself Smriti, the conservative housewife of a loving husband wondered how I could get aroused like a slut during a sexual assault against my will.

Mentally I was still full of hatred for Pritam and what he was doing. I wanted to resist him at any cost but my body was getting aroused and responding gradually to his illicit caress.

Pritam perhaps performed on my cunt for thirty minutes after which I started loud moans of passion. It was shameless moan of a horny woman. I tried to look at my husband who was in deep sleep. Pritam looked into my eyes and said, "Be assured, he will not wake till morning. I think you're now ready to be my slut."

I did not say yes or no. Pritam roughly spread my legs on the upper berth and positioned himself. Looking at his Malayali banana like dick I pleaded, "Please don't hurt."

Slowly Pritam invaded my already slippery pussy and as it kept sliding deep inside my pussy muscles were stretched as never before in life. Finally, Pritam's big cock was completely swallowed by my craving cunt and he began strokes of various rhythms and speed making me scream in uncontrollable sexual excitement.

Pritam was ploughing me as if teasing my pussy taking it often to near orgasm and then slowed down his speed all on a sudden. By then I was no longer a passive participant but gave upward thrusts to match with his act of plumbing. Pritam asked, "Are you enjoying, baby?'

I didn't reply but shamelessly said, "Please don't tease me more. Do it faster and let it be over.'

Pritam stopped ploughing altogether and said, "Ok, let us stop here."

I could not hide my frustration and it came out spontaneously out of my mouth, "Oh, no, not now."

Pritam smiled and said, "Do you agree that you've become my slut?"

I just said, " It has become unbearable for me."

"Not that way," Pritam gravely commanded, "You must admit that you're my whore."

It was so unbearable, I hesitantly replied, "Ok, I am."

Pritam restarted plumbing my pussy. This time hard and rapid thrusts and I started moaning in passion. It was about twenty minutes after that we had our orgasm and held each other in tight embrace.

My husband was still asleep on the lower berth. Once it was over I felt sorry for my innocent husband and was crying. Pritam tried to console me, "Don't cry and be smart. We both have enjoyed. If I had not forced you would have never known the pleasure of extra-marital sex."

I sobbingly said, "I never wanted to enjoy extra-marital pleasure. You spoiled me for your evil desire."

"Still behaving like a prude!" Pritam said sarcastically, "You were at such height of sexuality that you pleaded not to stop and even admitted that you're my whore."

I had no reply but just said, "Now get down and let me alone."

Pritam looked at his watch and said, "It's only 2.30 AM. We have four and half hours still before your husband wakes up. Do you think I will allow this time to be wasted?"

"You have got everything you wanted," I said angrily, "What more do you need?"

Pritam was seated on the berth and said, "Just place your head on my lap your mouth facing my tool."

As I refused, he pulled me roughly by the hairs and hissed, "Behave like a good slut. I don't like disobedience of sluts."

He pulled my head on his lap. He was still nude and his cock half erect. As I faced his cock, he commanded, "Now take it in your mouth and keep sucking and caressing it lovingly."

Helplessly I took it in my mouth once again and started sucking. His cock started growing hard inside my mouth. I kept on sucking while his hands groped my boobs, asses and pussy. It was nearly fifteen past three when he commanded to suck faster and spurted his thick semen inside my mouth. It was so heavy load that even though he pressed my nose to make me swallow, some came out of lips and he said, "Now you look like a perfect slut."

I lowered my gaze and stooped my head in utter humiliation. He then asked me to clean up the mess as he got down from the upper berth. He dressed himself and said, "You too dress up now so that your husband does not suspect anything. And don't think of complaining, your video is with me."

Pritam then made a little space beside Sanjeev and rested there while I occupied the upper berth.

Next morning we reached Jaipur at around 8. Sanjeev was sorry to find that Pritam had to share the berth with him while I had to climb to the upper berth. He apologized for being too drunk.

Pritam left us at Jaipur from where we had different tour routes and other places to go. Before leaving, Pritam laughingly said to me, "Don't let Sanjeev to drink and sleep like that. Thanks to both of you for accommodating me even sacrificing your convenience. But I hope I didn't disturb you."

Then Pritam said to me, "Bhaviji, thank you for your kindness. I will surely meet you both once you're back from your tour. Have a pleasant honeymoon tour."


12