Honeymoon Pt. 02: Gangbang

Story Info
Cindy gets gang banged.
5.2k words
4.56
24.6k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glen again reminded us about the pool party as we left for the hotel. We told him we would give it more thought. I hugged him and he squeezed my butt.

We arrived at the hotel and Rudy came out to show us to our room.

In the elevator he asked how our night went with Glen. Jim said, "It was exciting for both of us. I think more for Cindy than myself though.

Rudy said, "I assume then that you joined him in being nude. I know he appreciates it when people do. Some people I send over don't join him. Did he invite you to his get together Thursday?"

Jim said, "I watched him appreciate Cindy more than once! We aren't sure about the party yet."

"Well, if you decide to go, my wife and I are going and you can walk up the beach with us if you like. Then I can introduce you to the people there. Glen doesn't allow anybody to come if they are obnoxious drunks or can't take no for an answer. The parties are about having a good time, not just wild sex. Not everyone participates sexually, some are there to just show off and watch. Others play pool and some play cards. Some just enjoy the pool and jacuzzi. Every one is nude however."

I said, "That's good to know, It will help us decide. I love sex but only with someone I choose. I don't want to have sex with 10 guys I'm not attracted to."

Rudy asked, "Do you have plans for dinner tonight?"

I said, "No, we haven't had time to think about it."

"Well, Mary and I are going to a nice little restaurant tonight about 7. You can get to know her if you decide to go to the party."

Jim and I talked about dinner as we walked the beach. We decided to go with them. It was hot and sunny that day, we stayed out a bit too long. I got sunburned without realizing it.

We called down to Rudy and told him we would be pleased to go with them to dinner. I asked how we should dress. He said casual, Mary usually wears a little dress.

I put on my panties but they hurt on my burn so I took them off. I would have to go commando. I would just have to be careful about sitting and bending over. My dress was soft and didn't rub too much. I buttoned all the bottom buttons but left several top ones undone, showing the tops of my breasts.

About 10 to 7 we went down to Rudy's office.

Rudy opened the door and invited us in. He introduced us to his wife, Mary. We spoke briefly, exchanging pleasantries. She was quite nice looking with a very nice figure. Jim asked, "Rudy, would you like me to drive?"

Rudy replied, "We are taking the hotel limo, it will be out front at 7."

We went out at 7 and the driver was waiting, holding the door open. I knew there was no way I could get in without showing my pussy and ass.

Mary got in first, even she showed off her lacy panties. I got in, trying to hold the back of my dress down. I heard the muffled wow behind me. Rudy and Mary sat across from us. Rudy had a direct view up my dress. He had a big smile all the way to the restaurant. Mary was even grinning.

We arrived at the restaurant, the driver came around to open the door. Mary and Rudy were first out, then Jim. Now my turn, the driver was grinning ear to ear as he reached out to help me out. His eyes never left my tits, I knew he could easily see down my dress to my nipples.

The restaurant was called The Tree Steakhouse. It wasn't fancy but the smell of cooking steaks filled the air.

The host knew Rudy by name and said, "Your regular table is ready"

We were led to a table in a more secluded area and were seated. Rudy said, "They only serve one thing, rib eye steak. The waiter will bring a cutting board with a side on it and you tell him how much you want. He cuts it and the price of your dinner is determined by the weight. They also have a great salad bar that goes with it along with a baked potato."

The waiter came and we chose our cut. We ordered a bottle of wine and went to the salad bar. Rudy mentioned how red I was. I explained that we spent too much time in the sun on the beach, it is quite painful, that's why, as you noticed, I couldn't wear panties. Rudy just smiled.

Mary said, "When we get back to the hotel I have some aloe for that burn. It takes the sting out and relieves some of the pain." I thanked her and said that would be great.

Our meals were served and the conversation was very pleasant. Mary asked, "Have you thought anymore about going to Glen's party. I wish you would consider it. I know you'll have a nice time. You don't have to have sex if you feel uncomfortable. I didn't the first time I went.

Jim said, "We are leaning towards going but still aren't quite sure, we will talk more tonight."

We were now working on our third bottle of wine. I was glad no one had to drive.

We moved to the bar and all the tables were taken so Mary and I sat on the two barstools available. We were quite tipsy and didn't pay much attention to the way we sat, flashing our goods to anyone looking. Rudy and Jim stood in front of us, blocking a lot of the view.

The booze was doing it's thing. It wasn't long before Rudy put his hand on my leg, then slowly moved it up till he was at my pussy. He said, "I hope you don't mind, I've been wanting to touch your pussy all night." Mary said, "What about me?" Jim then put his hand up Mary's dress. Neither of us complained. We had time for one more drink before the limo was picking us up. I didn't need it but I had one anyways while Rudy decided to finger my pussy as I squirmed on the chair. I knew it would put me over the top, but I didn't care, my sunburn was really starting to hurt and his finger felt good.

Eleven o'clock, we left and I could hardly walk. Jim had to steady me as I was very tipsy. We left and the limo was waiting. The driver opened the door and I climbed in first. Not very lady like. I'm sure I gave him a good show.

Rudy followed me in and sat next to me. Mary and Jim sat across from us. Rudy put his hand up my dress and started finger fucking me as soon as the driver closed the door. It felt good and I wasn't about to complain as I watched Jim fingering Mary.

When we arrived at the hotel, we went to Rudy's office. Mary left and came back, "Follow me she said." She led me to their bathroom and said "Soak in this tub, it's cold water and it will sooth your burn." I unbuttoned my dress and Mary helped me take it off. I got in the tub with a little help from Mary.

The cool water felt good on my burned skin. It was a smallish tub and I couldn't fully recline in it. Mary knelt next to the tub and used her hand to spread the cool water on me. She started on my back, it felt so good, her hand was very soft. She continued to my shoulders, scooping up the water with her hand and rubbing it lightly across my skin. It gave me the chills and I knew my nipples were getting very hard. I could see Mary, out of the corner of my eye, looking at them. I knew she would eventually touch them.

She used her other hand to scoop up water and reached across the front of me to reach my other shoulder. As she rubbed the front of my shoulder she lowered her hand to put water on the burned part of my breasts. It felt so good I let out a little sigh and pushed my chest out to meet her hand.

Mary started to play with my nipples as I groaned with pleasure. She said, "So, you like your nipples being played with."

I didn't say anything, I raised my knees and spread my legs. She knew what to do and started playing with my pussy. Her fingers manipulating my clit so nicely then exploring the depths of my vagina. I began bucking against her fingers as they maneuvered around and in my pussy. Mary bent in and started sucking and biting my nipple as she fingered me. I shuttered and I had a huge orgasm. I writhed with pleasure.

Mary suggested I get out and lay on the bed to get the aloe on my burn. She turned down the bed as I toweled off. I laid down on the bed face down as my back was burned the most.

Mary asked, "Would you like the guys to help put the aloe on you? I know they'd like it, especially Rudy."

I said, "I'd like that very much, Rudy's fingers felt good in my pussy on the ride back."

Mary said, "I'll tell them they have to get naked and I will also so you don't feel awkward."

"That would be great," I said.

It seemed like forever but the door opened and Mary, Rudy and Jim all came in naked. Rudy and Jim's cocks were already hard. Mary was smiling, licking her lips. She said, "Cindy, I got them ready for you!"

Jim took one side and Rudy the other. Mary supplied the aloe. They started at my feet, gently applying the aloe to my burn. It felt good instantly. They worked their way up my legs and paused long enough to give my pussy and ass extra attention. They did my back in about half the time they spent on my butt.

I rolled onto my back, exposing my nakedness to Jim and Rudy. Their cocks were very hard with a hint of precum on their heads. Mary was watching them, massaging her own breasts. The guys went right to work on my feet and then they spread my legs apart. They starred at my obviously wet pussy as they worked their way towards it. They were now positioned where I could reach their cocks. I took each cock in my hands and stroked them as they applied the aloe to my abdomen, including my nipples, which weren't burned.

They moved up a little and I could rub the head of their cocks across my nipples. They both started to ooze a little more. I looked down to see Mary put her head between my legs and soon she was nibbling my clit and licking my pussy. I pulled their cocks to my lips and started sucking them, one at a time while I stroked the other. I pushed my hips up as Mary used her tongue on me, it felt so good. I let out a gasp as I came again.

Rudy's cock was in my mouth and I was jacking Jim's cock when I came. I sucked Rudy harder and he came down my throat while Jim unloaded on my face. As soon as they moved away, Mary straddled my face and I started sucking and licking her pussy as the guys watched. She tasted so good. I flicked her clit with my tongue as she worked her wet pussy on my face. She shuddered and came, spewing her delicious juices in my mouth. I knew then I wanted to go to Glen's party.

I cleaned up a little and put my dress back on. I kissed Mary and Rudy goodnight and Jim and I went to our room.

It was about two am. As we rode the elevator up to our floor. We didn't think anybody else would be waiting to go up or down at that time. Jim stripped me in the elevator as we were making out on the short ride to our floor. The door opened, I hadn't put my dress back on as our room was almost straight across from the elevator. I stepped out, right into two young guys waiting to get on. They just starred as we went to our door. Jim was fumbling with the key as he tried to unlock the door. They said, "Take your time, she's hot!" Jim got the door open, after what seemed like forever. I think he did it on purpose to give the guys a good look, he loves it when men see me naked.

We showered and went to bed. Jim started massaging my tits and soon was at my pussy. He said, "I can't believe how wet you are already."

I said, "It could be two young guys just saw me naked and I liked it."

I took his cock in my mouth and started giving him a blow job, I knew he liked it more than fucking. As I sucked him off I said to Jim, "I'd like to be sucking the two guys off right now while you watch. You made me stand naked in front of them for a long time."

Jim said, "You know I love guys seeing your tits."

As he was saying that he came. I thought, I wish I was swallowing the two guys cum. We curled up and I went to sleep as I dreamed of how it would be sucking and fucking the guys in the hallway.

The next morning I was up early to take my walk on the beach. My sunburn was feeling better thanks to Mary and the aloe but it still hurt. I returned to our room and Jim was just waking up. I went to wash my dress out and could not find it. I asked Jim what he did with it. Jim said, "I thought you had it."

I said, "You saw I was naked last night getting off the elevator, so you had to know I didn't have it."

Jim said, "It must still be on the floor of the elevator."

I said, "I don't think so, I was just in the elevator and I would have seen it."

Jim called the front desk and told them we think we dropped a piece of laundry in the elevator. They told him nobody turned anything in. I figured my dress was gone forever.

Jim showered and we headed out to get breakfast and shop for a dress for me.

We found a nice shop on the beach that had beach wear. I found a nice short dress like the one I had that buttoned from top to bottom. It was a little lower cut, which was fine with me. I went to try it on and it showed the top of my breasts and when I checked how it looked when I bent over I could see my nipples even fully buttoned. Perfect I thought!

I went out on the floor and asked Jim what he thought as I bent over for him, not paying attention. I didn't see the guy standing behind me and he said, "I don't know about him but I sure like it." I just flashed my ass and pussy to a stranger. Jim said, "I couldn't agree with him more."

We returned to the hotel with dress in hand and a bottle of aloe. With my sunburn the beach was out during the day.

I asked Jim to put the aloe on my sunburn. He was very eager to help. I stripped and laid on the bed. Jim went to work on my feet and legs. Soon my ass was being massaged. It felt good to have the sting go away. Jim stopped after doing my butt to answer a knock on the door.

He came back with my old dress and the two guys from the elevator while I was laying there nude.

Jim said, "After what you said last night I thought you might like having them finish the aloe."

I looked at them, somewhat surprised. I said, "If you want to finish the job you must be naked and like having your cocks sucked."

I never saw two guys get naked so fast.

They finished my back and I rolled over, spreading my legs wide so they could see my wet pussy. They took no time making use of their hands. One massaging my tits while the other went straight for my wet pussy. I checked them out and they were both very erect. I said, "You at my pussy, get up there and fuck me. I looked up at my tit guy and told him to put his cock in my mouth. I want to taste your cum."

I was sucking and getting fucked, just as I had dreamed. Being young I knew they wouldn't last very long. The one fucking me was pounding my pussy and I felt him shoot his hot cum in me. The one I was sucking actually lasted longer than I thought he would. But he unloaded his cum in my mouth soon after my pussy was filled up. His juices tasted great as I swallowed it all.

We talked a bit. I asked them why they were here. They said spring break. Just you two? No there are five of us.

I said, "I suppose you told them why you had my dress?"

They said, "Of course, the rest couldn't believe how lucky we were. And now they will really be disappointed after we tell them we got laid."

I said, "If they want to change their luck be back here tonight at 9."

Jim said, "Are you sure you want to take on five guys at once?"

I said, "I'm sure, unless you don't want me to. It will warm me up for Thursday."

"You know I love watching you have sex with other guys. I guess that means you want to go to Glen's party."

"I want Glen's tongue again."

Good, we'll tell Rudy and Mary we're going."

We stepped out to get dinner and drinks before my first gang bang with the young college guys. I needed a little fortitude boost for what I was about to attempt.

We returned to our room and I showered and trimmed up my pussy.

It was 7:30 and I was getting nervous. Jim suggested we call room service and get a bottle of wine to help me relax. I agreed it was a good idea. Jim called down and asked them to send up a bottle of wine.

I had one of Jim's tank tops on. It wasn't long enough to cover my pussy or ass and the arm holes were so big my tits were pretty much exposed.

The wine came up in only about ten minutes. There was a knock at the door. Jim checked the peep hole and told me it was a nice looking middle aged man. Jim said, "Why don't you answer the door. I'll leave his tip over on the coffee table so you'll have to bend over to get it. It should get you a little warmed up." Jim sat on a chair in the corner where he could watch everything.

He knocked again, I said, "Just a minute," as I walked over to open it. I opened the door and stepped back a little to let him in. He took one look at me and his mouth fell open. He checked me out up and down. I asked him to put the wine on the desk while I got his tip. I bent over, smiling at Jim, making sure the valet got a great view of my ass and pussy. There was a mirror on the wall and I peeked up to see if he was watching me, his eyes were glued on me. I turned around and walked back to him, checking to see if his cock had stirred in his pants. His pants had the start of a slight tent.

His arms hung down to his sides. I approached him and pushed my naked pussy against his hand. He seemed nervous. I said, "Go ahead, feel me up, I know you want to."

His hand slid between my legs and he reached up with his other hand to fondle my tits. I touched his cock through his pants and felt it spring to life. I unbuckled them and pulled his pants down, exposing a nice, hard cock. I dropped to my knees and started blowing him, taking all of his cock in my mouth. It didn't take long and he was bucking against my mouth, filling it with his cum. I swallowed all of it. He thanked me and left.

We hit the wine, I had been warmed up and I thought I was ready to go but still felt apprehensive. I drank several glasses of wine in a short period of time trying to increase my bravery. I thought, what's the big deal, it's only two more men than I had before from the theater. Five seemed a lot more than three though and the rules weren't set as before.

It was 8:30 and the wine was gone. I was feeling no pain. As 9 o'clock approached I almost decided not to do it. The wetness between my legs said go for it. A knock on the door and Jim looked to see who was there. "They're here, this is your last chance to back out."

No, let them in. I'm ready. I still had Jim's tank top on and was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Jim opened the door and invited them in. He told them, "No rough stuff or pain. No biting or pinching. If Cindy says it's over, that means you leave. I will be here and watching, if that bothers you, you can leave at any time. Any type of sex is ok, she really likes to give blow jobs with you coming in her mouth or on her tits or face. If you fuck her pussy or ass you can cum inside her." She's waiting on the bed.

I was glad Jim laid down the ground rules. It made me feel a lot better. I watched as they gathered nervously around the bed. I told them they can't do anything if your not naked. I was checking out the three guys I hadn't yet seen as they stripped. All five were young and athletic.

I took off the tank top and was totally nude with five guys surrounding me. I sat back down on the corner of the bed to be able to suck one cock and stroke two with my hands while one was eating my pussy. My tits were under attack by all of them, fondling and sucking my nipples. I sucked the first cock till he came and swallowed his cum. When he pulled out of my mouth the guy eating my pussy lifted me onto the bed, I laid down and he thrust his cock deep inside me, pumping like crazy. As soon as I laid my head down, another cock was being pushed into my waiting mouth.

The cock fucking my pussy emptied his load into me and withdrew, allowing the next cock in line to push into my pussy and start thrusting in and out.

I was enjoying the fucking and sucking more than I thought I would. Soon the cock I was sucking started pulsing, sending his stream of cum down my throat. Another cock quickly took his place, fucking my mouth. Another cock was emptying his load in my pussy. I could feel the river of cum running out and down across my ass hole. I took the cock out of my mouth and told Jim to get a couple towels and put under me. He quickly did, asking me if I was ok. "Oh yea" I said. The guy I was sucking told me to roll over, "I want to fuck your ass" he said. I rolled over putting my ass up for easy access. My butt was so lubricated from their cum his cock slid right in. All five fucked me in the ass, each taking his turn. They rolled me over and started tit fucking me. Alternately putting their cocks in my mouth to be sucked.

12