Honeymoon Pt. 02: Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe their recovery rate, I had a cock in me someplace right from the start. It was a good thing none of them had a very big cock. The action slowed down greatly after a few hours. I finally was giving my last blow job while getting fucked. The other three were already spent. After the last two finished with me they decided it was time to leave, which I was glad to hear. I didn't know if I was going to be able to walk the next day.

Actually I had one more guy to satisfy, Jim needed relief. I gave him a much better blow job than the other five guys got. He deserved it for letting the guys have their way with me.

I was up before sunrise to walk the beach. Surprisingly, I had no trouble walking, maybe it was the lure of the sand between my toes. I walked past Glen's house and it was dark. Soon I came across the spot where I felt Glen's tongue and sucked him off. I could feel my juices starting to flow thinking about that morning.

I headed back down the beach. As I approached Glen's house I noticed a light was now on in the pool area. Nearing the gate I heard, Cindy, come over. It was Glen. I walked over and he invited me in for coffee. Without hesitation I entered his pool area, hoping for more than coffee.

Glen closed the gate behind me then turned around to watch me pull my top off over my head. I walked up to him and he stood there smiling as I let my shorts drop to the ground, exposing my freshly trimmed bush.

Glen cupped both my breasts in his hands saying, "You didn't really come in here for the coffee, did you?"

I reached out, grasping his cock in my hand and replied, "No, I came in to have you use that tongue on me."

Glen said, "I get that a lot, eating pussy is my passion and my tongue is made for it. Your pussy tastes very sweet, I loved it when I made you cum"

"You must do exactly what I tell you to do to get my tongue in that pussy."

I said, "I'll do anything."

Glen led me back to his play room and told me to get on the massage table and spread my legs wide.

I did as instructed. I could feel my pussy getting wet just thinking about what was going to happen.

Glen started by massaging my feet and legs with baby oil. He knew what he was doing, his hands worked diligently, working the oil into my skin, from toes to just below my pussy. I raised my hips ever so slightly wanting him to massage my pussy as he came so close to it with his hands. He was aware of what I wanted but only slightly brushed against it.

He oiled my abdomen, massaging it in. He had skipped my pussy. I felt frustrated! He bent over sucking and biting my nipples while working the oil in, again just brushing my pussy as I raised my mound up to meet his hand.

He moved to the end of the table and took my legs in his hands. With one pull my ass was perched on the end. His head was at my pussy.

He started licking and nibbling my clitoris driving me wild with desire. I thrust my hips up wanting his tongue to explore my pussy. He started finger fucking me as he continued licking my clit, driving me crazy with desire.

I was whimpering with pleasure when he pulled his finger out of my pussy and pushed it into my ass as his tongue finally penetrated my vagina. It was like a small cock only the tip could swirl around inside of me, tickling each spot it touched as his finger massaged the inside of my butt. I bucked against his face and then a burst of shear delight filled my body as I quivered and had a huge orgasm. I shuddered as wave after wave of pleasure consumed my pussy.

I laid there for a second as Glen moved away a little. I saw his erect cock pointing at me. Glen ordered me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I stood up, then dropped to my knees and started sucking his shaft for all I was worth. His body began to shake and he pulled at the back of my head pumping his cock and coming into my mouth. I continued sucking his cock until he was fully drained, swallowing his cum, not losing a drop.

We went back to the pool and I got dressed and told Glen we would see him tomorrow. He reached up my top to give my tits one last squeeze before I left.

The sun was just rising as I returned to our room. Jim was showering and I decided to join him.

As I stepped into the shower Jim asked, "Did you enjoy your coffee with Glen?"

"What makes you think I had coffee with Glen?"

"I was up early and thought I'd catch up to you on the beach. I saw you enter Glen's gate. As I approached the gate I heard you talking. It wasn't about coffee."

"Please don't be mad. I couldn't help myself, I told you what his tongue did to me."

"I can never get mad at you for enjoying life's pleasures. Life, after all, is quite short."

I was relieved as we started lathering each other up. I was telling Jim how Glen made me cum using his tongue. As I cleaned Jim's cock with my soapy hands he became very erect while I described to him what Glen did to me. I got on my knees and described in detail how I took Glen's cock in my mouth, sucking it until I felt his cock twitch as he shot his cum down my throat. Swallowing it all. I took Jim's throbbing cock in my mouth. I licked his shaft good and sucked his balls before giving him my best blow job as I listened to him moaning, telling me how he loved hearing about me sucking off other men. He stiffened up, his cock twitching as he unloaded his wonderful cum down my throat as I swallowed every drop.

We decided to spend the rest of the day with me flashing my tits and pussy around town in various bars and restaurants. Knowing what was to cum that night.

12