Honeymoon Threesome

Story Info
We went looking for a threesome, and got a different one.
5.6k words
4.41
25k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clingwrap
clingwrap
19 Followers

MFM, wife, slight bi

Dear Reader,

If you believe sex should be strictly monogamous and heterosexual, then my stories are not for you. Please do not read further, or prepare to clutch your pearls. Consider this your trigger warning.

In real life, this story happened after the events of "Honeymoon", but I believe it can be enjoyed on its own.

Marie is now a wonderful mother of two, an achievement she proudly wears on her forearm tattoo. But 15 years ago, we had a very special honeymoon to remember. Some of the details may be obscured by the haze of time, but the more exciting parts are etched into my memory forever.

I.

After a week in Samui, we made our way to the bustling city of Bangkok. In between eating, drinking, and the usual honeymoon shenanigans, of course we made time for the infamous ping-pong show and go-go bars. We'd read about couples having encouters with the dancers, but after two nights and three bars, we were rather disappointed to come away empty handed.

Well, not entirely. On the third night, the bar dancers asked for audience participation, and Marie, slightly tipsy from the free drinks, was happy to oblige. The girls guided my wife onto the stage, then shrouded her behind a piece of red curtain, a makeshift changing room of sorts. Two of them held the curtain up, while the others continued dancing for the patrons.

The wooden stage was located on one of its three walls, adjacent to the street. It was around table height, such that the performers would be visible from anywhere in the bar, even at the full capacity that its proprietors could only dream of. The side facing the street was mostly glass, although partially frosted to give passersby just enough of an enticing peek.

One of the dancers walked to me, holding Marie's garments. I received a pair of shorts, a neatly folded white blouse, and a bra. My mind raced as I imagined her in the same red bikini top and black miniskirt that the other dancers wear. Right on cue, the curtain dropped, unveiling my wife. My jaw dropped as I saw her in the red bikini top uniform, but instead of the miniskirt, she was in her black thong! She would later tell me that the skirt couldn't fit her waist, but she didn't want to chicken out.

Wearing her sneakers, Marie's 165cm frame easily matched the dancers on heels. She had considerably more freedom of movement too, a fact that pleased the crowd. The tall guy sitting at the far end of the bar loudly cheered with every wiggle of my wife's ample bottom. Slowly dancing towards him, Marie turned her back towards me, and leaned forward, sticking her arse back. Judging from the crowd's roar, she must have flashed him her A-cup titties. Tall guy raised his glass to me in appreciation.

My wife is obviously not a prude, but I would object to anyone characterising her as a slut. She gets more playful during vacations, a fact we're both aware of. Before we left home for our trip, Marie promised me that if the opportunity presented itself, she would grant me my lifelong threesome fantasy. Alas, once again I couldn't negotiate to bring home a girl we both liked. So, after changing back to her civvies, my wife and I walked out of the bar. I noticed that the girls (touts?) greeting passersby outside were prettier, and wore skimpier clothing than the dancers inside. Huh.

II.

We walked in silence at first. Maybe Marie felt she got carried away, and a bit apprehensive about my reaction. I decided to break the ice.

"The girl who gave me your clothes, she was kinda pretty."

"Mmm hmm?" Marie smiled, "I knew she was your type."

After a pause, she added, "Helped me change too. I think she might be into girls..."

I laughed. My wife read me completely like an open book.

"I asked the mamasan, she said that girl wasn't available. She offered me another girl, but yeah,"

I tried to change the subject.

"So... I'm kinda done for the day. What if we go back to the hotel, and call for a massage?"

"A massage," my wife teased, "at 11pm? Tell me, what kind of massage?"

I pulled out a business card the mamasan handed me earlier. It said RELAX GREEN ROOM OPEN 24 HOURS.

"The special kind, maybe?" I said with a wink.

After the short walk to our downtown hotel, we duly picked up the phone and called. "Open 24 hours" was definitely overselling it, because they were out of masseuses for the evening. Bummer.

"How about a boy? Do you have a boy available?" I asked.

"For you, Sir?" Asked the receptionist, trying to guess my orientation.

"No, it's for my wife," I replied, surprised that they didn't reply with a straight no.

"What are you doing?" Marie asked from behind me.

"Shhh. Yes, I would like someone to give a very good massage for my wife. Anyone available now?"

After a pause, the receptionist replied, "Yes, we have. Your hotel and room number please?"

III.

We spent the next half hour waiting nervously, Marie more than I. We tried to establish ground rules, which came down to:

1. Ask for permission if unsure, and

2. Either of us could stop the play at any time.

Marie was fidgety. First, she counted her pills, making sure she didn't miss a day. Then she counted again. One minute she was browsing through her luggage, trying to decide on what to wear. The next minute, she was tidying the room up. When she was satisfied, she disappeared into the bathroom to shave. From what I saw at the bar, she had nothing left to shave.

I told her to relax, and to lower her expectations. Maybe, nothing's going to happen. Worst case, she's getting a nice massage.

It was around midnight when I heard the knock on the door. Marie, having finally settled on a blue sleeveless cotton pajama top and white linen shorts, excused herself to brush her teeth. I opened the door to receive two visitors, one guy and one girl.

"Massage?" she asked.

I nodded the affirmative and showed them into the room. Right next to the entry is the bathroom, so I walked them through the entryway into the main bedroom area, about 4 by 6 meters in area, which was dominated by a king size in the middle. The far end of the bedroom has a seating area, with a grey upholstered loveseat. The side of the bedroom directly opposite the entry was a full height glass window. In other words, your basic business hotel room, not the honeymoon suite.

The girl opened her purse and took out a card imprint machine. This was the noughties, remember.

After obtaining my signature, she packed the imprinter and slip back into her purse. A quick wai, and she left.

At this point I took a good look at our guest. I'm guessing he's a bit younger than us, maybe early 20s. He was shorter than me, I would guess around 170cm, but well built. He wore stonewash jeans with a grey t-shirt that shows off his biceps and tattoos.

After several attempts at communication, it became clear that we shared no common language.

Thankfully, Marie appeared from the bathroom.

She tried offering the guy something to drink, which he refused. He gestured and made his way to the bathroom to freshen up, leaving my wife and I alone.

"Well," I said.

"Well," she said, grinning.

"Are we ready for some fun?" I asked.

"Sure you won't be jealous? I mean, turning fantasy into reality is... a leap," Marie said.

I gave it some thought, and replied, "It's definitely less risky than having afriend join us. I mean, this guy, we're just hiring him for the night for you to play with. We'll never have to see him again, ever, in this life."

"Like we agreed, anyone can say stop, at any time, okay?" I said these words to her, while also trying to reassure myself.

Marie nodded, and we hugged. Her breath was slightly ragged. I was nervous too. After months of imagining a threesome, and a few days of trying to arrange one, there was finally a good chance of it happening soon, and not in the way we imagined.

IV.

Our masseur emerged from the bathroom with the same clothes he came in. In his hand was a small bottle of massage oil. He smiled and offered a wai, then gestured for Marie to get on the bed. Marie broke our embrace, then lay face down in the center of the bed. I moved the loveseat for a better view, then sat in it, leaning on one armrest and putting my foot on the other.

With another wai, the masseur climbed on the bed. He quickly rubbed his palms together to generate some heat, and gently placed them on Marie's calves. This he repeated several times. I could see from her posture that Marie began to relax and open up. Clearly, he sensed the same thing too, and started kneading her legs to relax the muscles.

Starting from the left foot, he applied pressure with his knuckles at various points. Slowly, he took several minutes working his way up to her ankle, then calf, and over the shorts covering her left thigh, almost down to her knee. Kneading with all the fingers of both hands, getting the muscles loosened and ready for deep tissue massage.

"Babe, you asleep?" I asked.

"Mmmh... close. Feels soooo good," Marie answered, eyes half closed.

"You know what, I'm going to go and give you some privacy, how's that?"

"You're leaving me? With..." she gestured towards our guest.

"With, uhh... yeah, he looks like a Jack to me. Let's call him Jack. Nah, I thought about getting some wine... and you two can get to know each other better."

Marie didn't answer, except with a contented, "mmmm..."

Then, just as Jack was finishing up with her left leg, Marie got off the bed and walked to me.

"You can leave now, but..." she took my hands, pulling me off the couch.

"Take my clothes off me before you go." This was another of her fantasies. She wanted me to undress her, to give her away to another man. Looking deeply into her seductive eyes, I lifted the cotton tank top off her. She was now topless, with her back facing Jack. Her nipples were erect. I stepped forward and embraced her, suddenly conscious of my boner. She must've felt it too.

"Shorts too..." she whispered into my left ear. I swallowed, and hooked my thumbs into her waistband. As I dragged her shorts down, I felt the top of her thong. For a split second, I considered taking that off too, but decided against it. With her arms still around my shoulders, my wife's back was almost entirely nude to Jack, with only a thin T-shaped strip of fabric around her waist, and disappearing into the cleft of her bum.

"Thank you. Don't take too long," Marie said, breaking our embrace.

I walked towards the door and swapped the hotel slippers for sneakers. As I looked back, I saw Marie, with her left arm across her chest, wearing nothing but a teal-colored thong that contrasted nicely with her sun-kissed skin.

One practically naked woman and two fully clothed men in the room, and she was the one in charge. Fuck, that was sexy.

V.

Getting drinks should be easy, with a convenience store right across the hotel. In those days, there were no bullshit time restrictions on alcohol sales. However, while this store had a large selection of beers, they only had cheap nasty fruit wines. I decided to walk around the block to see if I could find another store.

All the while, my heart was racing and my mind was spinning fast. What would they be up to right now? What could be going through Jack's mind? He saw a husband undressing his wife, a very clear invitation.

Would Marie wait for me and ask for another permission, like we promised?

Or would she be screwing him right now, and have him leave before I return? After all, I practically encouraged it.

I felt jealousy deep in the pit of my stomach, but my cock twitched with every dirty image that ran through my head.

Having rounded the corner, I decided against roaming the streets of Bangkok past midnight. I made a u-turn and bought some beer and orange juice from the convenience store across the hotel.

Sitting alone in the lobby, I cracked a cold one and checked my watch. Surprisingly, it had only been 12 minutes since I left the room. Unsurprisingly, it felt like forever.

I figured a normal Thai massage usually took about an hour. Maybe, if I gave them 10 more minutes, he should be done with her legs, I thought, while taking another sip of beer.

IF they're still having a massage.

VI.

The door lock beep-beeped in response to my keycard. I cracked the door slightly ajar, not sure what to expect. After hearing nothing, I pushed it completely open, and was greeted with the aroma of olive oil, scented with tea tree oil and a hint of peppermint, a fine choice for relaxation.

I left my sneakers in the entryway and walked in.

As I thought, Jack was done with her legs and was now working on her back.

The big difference is, while I was gone, his jeans and t-shirt had been removed, and he was now down to his briefs, the ripples on his chest and abs visible in the dim glow.

That made me a bit jealous and self-conscious, but if my wife was going to make her fantasy come true, Jack is a fine choice, and rather attractive despite his choice of hairstyle and color.

Marie was on the bed, still facing down. Jack had draped a hotel towel over her buttocks to cover her modesty. The skin on her thighs was glistening with traces of massage oil, announcing where Jack's hands had been.

Jack was kneeling to her side, on the bed. Every now and then, he would pour a little oil from the bottle into his cupped left palm. Then, rubbing his hands together, he would let the oil drop onto her back. This was followed by gentle rubbing to spread the oil, then a more vigorous kneading motion.

"Does it feel as good as it looks?" I asked.

"Hhrrrrrhhhhh.." was the only reply Marie managed, between a purr and a sigh.

"He found muscles I didn't know I have," she answered a while later, slurring her words.

I made my way to the fridge near the window, and deposited my loot inside.

"Only muscles? Or did he treat the more delicate parts too?" I was now standing to her side.

"Mmm, Why don't you see for yourself?" Marie said, offering the end of the towel closest to me.

I pulled the towel completely off the bed to reveal her body. Marie was completely nude under the towel, having lost her thong and her inhibition sometime during my beer run. As with her thighs and on her back, her tan-lined butt cheeks were also oily, proof of Jack's ministrations.

My wife beckoned me to come closer, spreading her thighs slightly to give me a better look. On her inner thighs, and down her butt crack, were also the telltale sheen of oil.

Feeling uncomfortably horny and jealous, I excused myself to the bathroom to take a leisurely shower. The warm water fell in a gentle torrent on my skin, washing away the sweat and fatigue of the day. Draping the towel around my waist, I felt newly energised and still horny, ready for whatever the night holds for us.

VII.

Marie, fully nude, was now lying on her back. Jack was kneeling to her left, working on her left arm and hand. I walked slowly towards the bed, and saw her eyes open. Marie mouthed a quick "hi," and a smile. She made no effort to cover her modesty.

I made my way past and sat on the loveseat, my vantage point now behind Jack. In a few minutes, he finished working on her left arm, and shifted to her right arm, facing my direction. In the light, I could make out the sheen of oil on his torso, which wasn't there when I went into the shower.

After a few more minutes, Jack was also done massaging her right arm. His right hand moved to her right thigh instead, stroking softly. Likewise, his left hand slowly caressed Marie across the top of her chest, across her collarbone and avoiding her tits. Jack made eye contact with me, and it became clear that he was waiting for my permission.

It took me a few seconds, but I gave him the slightest of nods. He nodded in response, and shifted his hands accordingly. Jack started rubbing her inner thigh, while his left hand cupped and kneaded her right tit. There was no trace of reluctance from Marie.

Instead, she spread her legs wider, fully exposing her bald pubis. Then, she folded both arms above her head, indicating her submission to Jack.

Jack's thumb and finger met on her right nipple, eliciting a soft moan. Still in her very vulnerable position, Marie opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Is this still OK with you?" She asked. I smiled and blew her a kiss.

"OK?" said Jack, his first words to me in more than an hour. I gave him a thumbs-up.

Marie could only stand so much teasing, and finally grabbed Jack's right hand, directing him to finger her pussy. This he obliged, while continuing to stimulate both her breasts in turns. After several minutes, she started to orgasm, grabbing the sheet with her left hand above her head, while her right hand made its way to Jack's crotch, digging under his undies to return the favor.

Like many women, Marie is multi-orgasmic. But there's a twist, you see. She usually finds it hard to orgasm for the first time. Once she gets over that hump, the rest would come in waves. When I saw her orgasm under Jack's manual stimulation, I knew she was in for quite a night.

Coming down from her high, I knew Marie would want to cuddle. She grabbed Jack and started making out. They were both on their sides, my wife's back to me. She wrapped her left leg around his hip, with his hand still slowly rubbing her crotch. Her left arm went around his shoulder, and as their naked oily torsos made contact, I felt intensely jealous. When I saw their heads move together, and heard wet kissing sounds, my jealousy boiled over.

"Babe," I called to Marie.

No response.

"Hey Babe," I said, louder. They stopped making out and looked at me.

"I want some of that for me."

VIII.

I stood and walked to the bed, leaving my towel on the loveseat. My erection sprang free. I sat on the head of the bed, next to where Marie's head was. She rolled around to her left, and slowly took my boner into her mouth. To show Jack that I held no resentment, I turned to face him and gave him a high five, which he enthusiastically returned.

She was now on her side, giving me a lazy blowjob. Not to be left out, Jack returned to fingering her, adding vigor to her blowjob. It was an awkward position for my wife, balancing on her side, moving her head with only one leg on the bed. I had a better idea.

I got off the left hand side of the bed, and gestured for my wife to come over. Placing her on her back, I pulled her so that her head was hanging off the edge and into a deepthroat position. Immediately, I returned my bulging cock to her mouth. Marie placed one hand on my bum, and the other around my cock, controlling the depth of my thrust. This way, I was free to facefuck her, knowing that she could safely signal with either hand for me to hold back, or go deeper.

Jack, being the consummate professional, went back to work, kissing and licking Marie's nipples, armpits, and even up to her neck, right next to where she was taking my cock. He repeated this circuit several times. Nipples, armpits, neck, only using his tongue and lips, and only using his hands to steady himself. She responded by humming and moaning onto my cock.

Feeling my orgasm approaching, I pulled out of my beautiful wife's mouth.

"Doggy, now!" I said.

Marie rolled over, taking Jack with her. With her on top of Jack, I took my position behind her, and entered her pussy. It was an awkward affair, with six legs competing for the same piece of bed. As I started pounding her pussy, her moans got louder and more rhythmic. Moments later, she started cumming, kissing and screaming into Jack's mouth. Once again, I felt pangs of jealousy watching my wife making out with another man. It was time to move on.

"That's enough Babe, why don't you take his undies off, see what he's got for you?"

I pulled out of Marie to let her relieve Jack of his last piece of garment. Getting the message, he shuffled towards the head of the bed, sitting back with his legs open. His dick was uncut and girthy, just the way Marie liked them. I reentered her wet pussy and resumed our doggy coupling. She was face to face with his manhood, and paused to admire it.

clingwrap
clingwrap
19 Followers
12