Honeymoon with Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Nicole's son and her new husband get along well.
1.8k words
4.27
79.5k
97
5

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today...

"Hurry up, Mom!

Brandon Crane sprawled on the bed in the master suite of the Aruban resort hotel, anything but relaxed.

His mother stood at the foot of the bed, clad in pink slippers and a short transparent nightgown that only accentuated the lush curves of her body. A ravishing, ivory-skinned redhead, at thirty-eight years of age Nicole Andrews, nee Crane, still had what it took to harden any man's cock—especially her nineteen-year-old son's.

"Patience is a virtue," she teased, turning slowly so as to make sure that Brandon got a long look from every angle. Thanks to years of dedicated exercise she was fully aware that her lush, peach-shaped ass was still as high and round as a girl's. Her slim thighs betrayed not a trace of middle-aged jiggle. Long hours at the gym had paid off in more than one way.

She had to admit that her most striking feature, her tits, were mostly a gift of heredity. She was delicately built, with a slender bone structure, yet her breasts were large and round and still firm with only the beginning traces of a little sag.

"Damn it, that's not fair!" Brandon cursed. He was completely naked. The solid ten-inch erection that reared up between his legs was silent testimony to how little he cared for any signs of his mother's aging.

Nicole was simply the hottest, horniest, freakiest fuck a young man could pray for, and she was his Mom.

"Such language for your Mother's ears!" Nicole undid the bow that held her nightie closed and let the garment slide from her shoulders and into a soft heap on the floor. Wearing only her slippers she stood with legs parted and hips thrust forward, making a show of her freshly-shaven pussy for her son.

For half a moment Brandon was speechless. Then he said, "Lose the shoes."

Nicole giggled and kicked off the slippers, her red, freshly-painted toenails in stark contrast to the pastel blue of the plush carpet.. "Is this how you want me, baby?"

"Yeah." Brandon sat up and swung his legs down to sit on the end of the bed. "That's how I always want you, Mom. Bare-ass naked..."

"...and on my knees." So saying she sank into a crouch between her son's widespread knees, transfixed by his hard cock. Her green eyes glistened with excitement as she dabbed with one manicured finger at the drop of pre-cum bubbling from the slit, then placed that finger in her mouth. Watching her son's reaction, she sucked at the digit like a miniature cock.

Brandon was going nuts. "I've got to get a load off or I'm gonna bust!" he declared. "Come on, Mom, please suck my cock."

Nicole leaned forward, parting her full lips just enough to engulf his cockhead. Now she licked warm seminal fluid directly from the source, and a wave of heat flushed through her body. Nicole loved sucking cock and she'd sucked many, but no other man's cock in her mouth ever had the effect of her son's.

As she swallowed the whole head, she felt the tingling excitement in her hard nipples, between her thighs and in the very soles of her feet.

As she swirled her tongue over the shaft, drawing it slowly into her mouth an inch at a time, her cunt flowered and she could feel her pussy channel opening almost as if Brandon were fucking her at both ends.

It was an experience she always looked forward to and would never tire of.

"God, Mom, that's the way to do it! Yeah, take it all!" Brandon's strong fingers gripped the edge of the mattress as his hips thrashed helplessly as his cock twitched delightfully in his mother's sucking mouth.

Finally her chin brushed against the wiry hair on his balls. She had his entire bloated prick inside her now. "Mmmmm," she moaned deep in her throat, sending delicious vibrations down through her chest and into her womb...and, she knew, up through the boy's loins.

Nicole had only just begun to suck.

She shook her head from side to side and then bobbed, slowly at first, releasing a few inches of her son's cock and then diving down to swallow it all again. Up and down, back and forth, she built up a rhythm until she had his cock sliding almost completely out of her mouth on the upstroke, her lush lips caressing the crown for a moment before plunging all the way back down to the root.

Brandon's familiar reaction excited and satisfied her as always. "Aggh! Oh Mama, oh mama, God fuck me! Fuck me with your mouth!" He lay back flat, legs still dangling off the edge of the bed, unable to control himself enough even to sit up.

Now Nicole used her hands for the first time, sliding her left hand between Brandon's thighs, tenderly fondling his taut, heavy nut sac.

The fingers of her right hand probed between her son's butt cheeks, moving tantalizingly closer to his puckered asshole.

"Well, well, ain't this a pretty sight!" The loud, baritone voice echoed off the walls and into the hall beyond the bedroom. Nicole froze as

James, her husband of three days, walked into the room.

"Awww, damn!" Brandon muttered. Nicole released his cock from the moist confines of her mouth, trailing saliva into the valley between her big breasts.

"Darling," she chirped. "Where have you been?

"Had to make some arrangements for the evening," James said, pulling his teeshirt off over his head and unbuckling his trousers. "Or do you want to spend every minute of this honeymoon fucking the hell out of me and "Junior" there?"

"Silly question," Nicole snickered. Her arousal leapt several levels as she watched James undress. He was a big man, built like a quarterback, and she was ten years his senior. The age difference had figured into her ready acceptance when he'd proposed marriage to her only a few months earlier.

Nicole liked young cock, and she very nearly worshiped the club-like fuckrod that rose like a baby elephant's trunk from her new husband's crotch.

"Thanks a lot," Brandon muttered. "I was about to feed Mom her first cum load of the afternoon when you bulled in here hollerin'."

"Oh you hush!" Nicole mock-scolded the boy. "Don't I always tell you, the longer the blow-job..."

"...the harder the come, yeah." Brandon tugged at his mother's hair, and she started nibbling at his prick again. At the same time, she scooted her legs further apart and raised up her rear.

The bald mound of her pudendum aimed right at James, the moist opening of her pussy presenting what she knew was an irresistible target. Without hesitation he dropped to his knees on the plush rug. He wedged his strong, hairy thighs between hers and forced her legs even further apart. He kissed the small of her back, trailing kisses down onto the curves of her rear.

"Perfect ass," he said. He ran his hands up and down the fronts of her legs and positioned his cockhead just at the entrance to her yearning pussy mouth.

James didn't move.

"Oh...oh...darling what are you waiting for?" Nicole rasped.

"You wanna fuck?" James asked.

"Yesss!" Nicole wailed. She shoved her ass backward but her husband neatly evaded her attempts to capture his prick. "I need to fuck! You know I can't live without cock! It's been so long..."

James laughed harshly. "It's been an hour, sweet cheeks. "

"Please pleaseohGodplease," Nichole pled.

Without warning James thrust his hips forward, driving the head and three inches of his cock past her labia and into her snug cock socket.

"Aieeee! she squealed. "Thank you! Thank you!"

"More than welcome, wifey." Her husband moved his hips back and forth in short thrusts, giving her a little more prick on every stroke. Nicole felt the wonder pressure of his rock-hard fuck organ stretching her inner walls as he worked it into her. No other man's prick had ever filled her so deeply and completely as his did, not even her precious son's.

Mindful of neglecting him, Nicole now sucked more and more of Brandon's cock back into her throat. Her lips moved eagerly over the young cock meat. All the while she pushed backward against her husband until the fleshy globes of her butt ground against his rock-hard belly.

At the very same moment, Nicole swallowed Brandon's prick to the root. And at that moment something wonderful happened: Jame's balls slapped against her clit and she erupted in an overwhelming and unexpected orgasm.

"Ummmmffff! Unh, unh, ahhhhn!!" Her mouth and throat completely stuffed by her boy's cock, Nicole could only moan out her bliss.

"That's it, little wifey of mine," James hissed. "Squeeze my big dick with your pussy while you come." He reached down to lightly tickle her inner thighs, then she felt his big hands sliding under her, up her belly to close over her breasts. "Meanwhile, I'll just play with the best set of tits in the state."

His thumbs grazed the hard nubbins of Nicole's blood-engorged nipples and she gasped. Her breath rushed out through her nose and she swooned, almost passing out from the sudden thrill of his expert handling of her sensitive flesh.

Brandon stroked his mother's hair, tangling his fingers in it. ""Whoo-ie! I gotta hand it to you, old man," he said. "You should see her eyes when she comes on your dick."

"Yeah?" James said.

"Yeah, kinda blank for a moment and then just wild! You still with us, Mom?"

Nicole nodded wanly, the last tremors of her climax shuddering through her belly.

"Okay then," James said. "Let's start fucking!"

He withdrew his prick until only the head remain lodged at the entrance to Nicole's cunt. She clenched her inner muscles in the attempt to tug him back in, feeling as if her very being was being sucked out through her pussy. Then, just as suddenly he plunged back up her channel.

"Annggh! Ummh!"

"I don't know what you're sayin', Mom, but it feels great on my dick!" Brandon clasped his hands behind his mother's head and started directing the rhythm of his mouth-fucking. The boy twisted his hips and pumped his prick against his mother's soft, full lips, drilling his spongy cockhead into her throat.

His eyes met Jame's and they both laughed. "So, welcome to the family, Dude."

Nicole just purred contentedly around her son's cock. She reached back between her legs to bat playfully at her new husband's big balls, urging him on to yet more strenuous cock-thrusts. She was already building toward another crest.

"You like this, huh?" James said, never letting up on his kneading, stroking manipulations of Nicole's titties. "Well, it's gonna get better...a whole lot better, and soon."

Nicole's ears perked up at that. It excited her, but she was vaguely mystified. She figured that at this moment, with her son face-fucking her and her stud of a young husband hammering into her pussy, her life couldn't get any better.

But then, fucking had been the greatest thing in Nicole's world from her very first time. Ever since high school...