Honeymoon with Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Nicole solves her dating woes.
4.5k words
4.64
28k
48
1

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty years ago...

"Grounded?" Nicole dropped her book bag heavily to the kitchen floor. "What the fuck?"

"Watch your language, young lady," her father scolded. "You know good and well that your mother forbade you to go out this weekend. She thinks you've broken your curfew too many times."

"I'm eighteen years old! I'm a goddamned adult. Don't tell me—"

"You're still in high school, and as long as you're living in this household you'll follow your mother's rules."

Nicole stared at her father in disbelief, then shrugged. "Yeah, whatever. Just like you do, huh?"

"Now, none of that," her father said. "She has your best interests at heart."

"But Daddy," Nicole said, "This is George."

"George?"

"George Crane! The school basketball star? I've been looking forward to this date for weeks." Nicole shifted into a sweeter tone of voice, one she knew that her Dad liked. "And Mom's in Chicago for two weeks. She doesn't even have to know."

Lou Foster looked at his daughter for a long moment as if she were someone he barely knew. Finally he said softly "You are just so damned spoiled. You're an only child and you're used to getting your own way."

"So I can..." Nicole began.

"Not this time," Lou said. "Your Mom's right. You need to be reigned in."

"Fuck!" Nicole snatched up her books, turned on her heel and stomped off toward the stairs. "Fine, I guess I'll just sit around here all weekend and play with myself!"

"Nicole!" Despite her anger, her father's harsh tone froze her at the bottom of the staircase.

"Sorry, Daddy."

Her father frowned. "Yeah, okay. Look, I have to go meet with a client for a couple of hours. We'll go out to eat when I get home, and we'll talk."

Nicole watched from her bedroom window as her father pulled out the DeVille out of the driveway and disappeared down the shady street.

She was frustrated, tired of being treated like a child, and yet she couldn't tell her Dad why this date was really such a big deal.

She couldn't just look at her father and say "George is gonna pop my cherry Saturday evening at his house while his parents are away, and we're gonna fuck all evening!"

That had been the plan, anyway.

Nicole sat down on her bed, kicking off her saddle shoes and rolling her long white socks down her calves and off of her feet. School uniforms were another thing she was not going to miss after graduation.

When she was sure her father wasn't going to return for a while, she unlocked the drawer of her old roll-top desk and fished around for the magazines she'd hidden there: three glossy, hardcore fuck mags she'd picked up at the 7-Eleven over the last few months.

Nicole hadn't been kidding when she'd said she'd be playing with herself. She did it a lot...maybe, she thought, more than a lot of girls. Girls sure weren't supposed to like the kind of porn she did, she was pretty sure of that. Flipping through the pages of one magazine, she found a favorite pictorial.

The text accompanying the pictures described, from the young model's point-of-view, her stopover for lunch in a small town while driving cross-country to meet her fiancée. There she met three hunks in a bar who drank with and then had sex with her in all kinds of kinky ways that it turned Nicole on to read about.

It was the pictures that got her really hot, though. Nicole shucked off her navy blue school blazer and raised up her gray wool skirt to trace the contours of her pussy through her panties as she gazed at the photos.

In the first, the curly-haired blonde girl lay across the bar, naked except for red stockings and high heels, while two men sucked her tits and the third poured champagne over her belly. The foamy wine ran down between her legs, dripping off of her down-fringed cunt lips.

In the second she was on her hands and knees while one guy entered her from behind.

In the third picture, the young woman was sucking one man's cock and giving another a hand-job. The third was fucking her doggy-style, but it was a different partner than in the second picture.

She switched guys, Nicole marveled. She slipped her finger under the waistband of her panties, rubbing her clit. It was an exciting fantasy, but only that. Real people, people like her, wouldn't dare to do such things.

Nicole didn't consider herself sexually naive. She was technically a virgin but had fooled around a lot both with boys at school and two of the other girls on her cheer leading squad. She liked licking pussy, and her boyfriends said she gave a great hand-job. She'd be a great cocksucker, too, they said, if she'd finish what she started.

So, all right, she was a little shy, the girl conceded to herself. A little nervous, maybe, about a guy going off in her mouth. But she was damned well set on getting a cock in her pussy before she left high school, and determined that the cock would be George Crane's!

She was also too distracted by her frustrated thoughts to bring herself off looking at fuck books. She tossed the magazine aside and considered the problem.

Clever girl that she was, she knew where her father hid his porn videotapes. She'd overheard him watching one a few nights earlier, in the bedroom her parents shared, just after her mother had left for Chicago. Alone in the house the next morning, the redheaded teen had searched his dresser and closet until she'd found five VHS tapes hidden in a shoe box.

Daddy is not very bright sometimes, she'd mused. Her mother could have easily found those things. She could imagine her mother's disgust. The woman was so uptight and narrow about most everything that Nicole found it difficult to imagine that her parents had fucked even once. They must have: Daddy's eyes and hair, Mom's long legs and big tits. Not that you'd know that from the way the frigid old bitch dresses.

The girl rose from her bed, smoothed her skirt and padded barefoot down the hall to her parents bedroom. She selected one of the unlabeled videotapes from their hiding place and popped it into the VCR atop the TV set at the foot of her parent's bed, pressed "play," and arranged herself on the king-sized bed with every intention of fingering herself to a couple of quick orgasms.

The tape was a shock and a revelation.

There were no titles or credits. The scene simply opened on a pretty brunette lying on a bed. She was naked save for a silver choker, and she clearly enjoyed playing to the camera. Her hands roamed freely up and down her slim body, cupping her small full breasts and lingering at her pussy. With the forefinger of each hand she gently pulled her pussy lips apart, revealing the glistening pink interior of her cunt.

The brunette was Aunt Jessie. It was Daddy's sister!

"Christ, Eddie, stop fiddling with that camera and get over here!' Jessie snapped at someone unseen. Nicole knew that "Eddie" was the name of Jessie's current boyfriend of two months. Twelve years younger than her brother, Jessie Foster had to the best of her niece's knowledge never had a relationship last longer than six months. "I bore easy" is all Jessie ever had to say about that.

"Hold on, Jess! You're the one who wants to watch yourself on TV!"

The camera jerked annoyingly for several seconds and then came to rest, perfectly focused on the bed and on Nicole's naked aunt. Eddie stepped into view of the camera then. He was naked, too, his cock hanging half-erect as he approached the bed. "Roll over," he said.

Jessie rolled onto her stomach, propping her hips high off the bed with several pillows. Eddie leaned in and flicked his tongue out to press between the folds of her pussy. "That's what I'm talkin' about," the woman hissed. "Yesss... do it, suck my pussy, honey... use your tongue... lick my button... ohhhh, God, you eat pussy good!"

Nicole watched in fascination, wondering how her father had gotten hold of his sister's private sex tape. But she had more urgent concerns than figuring that out now. The action on screen was turning her on in a whole new way.

The young redhead propped herself up against the headboard of her parents' bed and slid out of her pussy juice-drenched panties. She ran both hands over her own smooth pussy mound. She had shaved just this morning, like she'd seen the girls in her magazines do, anticipating giving George Crane a special treat for their first fuck. Now the horny teen appreciated the extra sensitivity of a bald pussy. She rolled her clit between the fingers of her right hand while inserting two fingers of her left slowly into her pussy itself.

The virgin girl tried to time the wiggling and shoving of her fingers with the movements of Eddie's tongue on her aunt's cunt. She watched Eddie's prick grow stiff as he tongue-fucked her aunt. He was pretty well-hung.

"Gimme cock," Jessie moaned. "I wanna suck your big dick while he eats me out!" Nicole had only an instant to take in the meaning of the words out of her aunt's mouth before a second naked man entered the scene and sat on the bed, positioning himself in front of Jessie's face. The hard cock he presented to her lips looked huge, much bigger than Eddie's.

Nicole's breath caught in her throat. The man whose dick hovered before Jessie's wetly parted lips belonged to her brother - Nicole's own father!

Conflicting feelings flooded through Nicole.

Shock. Confusion.

But mostly...Arousal.

Her father was a hot stud.

On screen, Jessie licked up and down the length of Lou Foster's prick, nibbling delicately on the stalk with her even, pearly teeth. He growled lustfully as his sister closed her lips over his cock crown. She pumped her head up and down, obviously unable to swallow the entire length.

Nicole paused the tape and frame-by-framed the image until it caught Jessie on the upstroke. Then Nicole took a good long look at her father's cock.

It was breathtaking, as long and thick as the cock of any of the male models in Nicole's porn mags. None of the high school boys whose dicks she'd played with could begin to compare. That included George Crane.

Nicole settled back on the pillows, spread her thighs and pressed "Play" again.

She'd decided that it would be fun to see how many times she could make herself come while watching her father fuck his sister on videotape

On the TV screen, Eddie finished eating Jessie out and started fucking her from behind. Nicole fast-forwarded through that. It was her dad's dick that she wanted to see.

She found a sequence with Jessie astride her father, facing the camera and bouncing up and down on his cock like the world was about to end. She was so completely stuffed that her distended pussy lips clearly rolled outward as she rose, clinging to her brother's prick.

Nicole fingered herself to orgasm after orgasm while watching the tape. She kept rewinding to the good parts. She completely lost track of time.

"Jesus Christ, what are you doing?"

Nicole snapped her head up to see her father standing in the bedroom doorway. "I - I - Daddy, I was just..." she instinctively closed her legs and pulled her skirt down to her knees.

"Fuck me, big brother!" Jessie's shriek on the videotape reverberated in the silence of the room. Nicole's father stepped into the room, took one look at the TV and his face turned bright red. The anger in his eyes turned to dread.

It dawned on Nicole that she had the upper hand here.

Relaxing, she gestured with the remote control. "Why, Daddy, I'm just watching you fuck your sister."

"What? Oh my God..."

"Yeah, and watching your great big gorgeous cock pounding in and out of her little pussy like that, I just couldn't help it. I just had to play with myself. Wanna see?"

Nicole spread her legs again and stroked her clit with one fingertip. "She's pretty sexy. How long have you two been going at it, hmm? Since you were kids? Or just since Mom became such a shrew?"

"Don't speak that way about your mother!" Lou Foster said, trying to recover his composure.

"Knock it off, Dad. One thing I know about Mom is that she sure wouldn't appreciate this little stag movie the way I do. And we wouldn't want her to find out about it, would we?"

Her father ejected the tape from the VCR. "Nicki, you have to promise me that you won't say anything to her about this. Ever."

"Sure. But there's something you have to do for me, first...Fuck me. Fuck me with your big prick until I can't walk."

"I...I can't do that! You're my daughter!"

"Daughter, sister...what's the diff?" She focused her gaze pointedly on the tented crotch of his trousers. "It sure doesn't look like your dick cares that I'm your daughter." She lowered her voice and whispered "In fact, I think he likes it."

Nicole unzipped her skirt and tugged it off, discarding it on the rug. Wearing only her white oxford shirt and cotton bra, she stretched out on her back and spread her long legs. Cocking one knee, she gazed intensely at her father.

"Touch my pussy," she said huskily.

"Look, kid..."

"I'm not a kid!" she snapped. "Is this a kid's body?" She sat up and tore her shirt open, buttons popping and bouncing away across the sheets. She unfastened the front clasp of her bra, freeing her tits. The coral-hued flesh of her big nipples stiffened with desire. "My tits are bigger than Mom's and I'll bet that my cunt's hotter and tighter than Aunt Jessie's."

Lou Foster stared down at his spread-eagled, nubile daughter. All of her self-pleasuring had left her fresh-shaven pussy lusciously moist and open, and he clearly couldn't take his eyes from it

Some inner resistance seemed to give way at that moment, and the hesitation and doubt on Lou Foster's face were replaced with a wolfish grin.

"Hell, I'll bet it is at that," he said, and climbed onto the bed with his daughter.

He reached out and brushed his fingertips across the smoothness of the teenager's cuntal mound and touched her tender wet pussy lips.

Nicole moaned and churned her hips in small, jerky motions.

Her father fluttered his fingertips up and down her slick slit. Nicole writhed on the bed, humping her hips up and down. "God, you're a firecracker!" Lou whispered.

"Finger me, Dad!" Nicole reached down to spread her pussy lips, giving her father a first look at her inner cunt. He slipped his forefinger slowly inside. Nicole immediately twitched her hips and humped toward his hand, sucking his finger inside to the first knuckle.

Her father cleared his throat. "Nicki, are you..."

"A virgin?" she purred, looking up at him through the long lashes of her half-closed eyes. "Of course, Daddy. I'm a good girl. I'm a good virgin girl who's ready for her Dad's...h-u-g-e...cock."

The bulge in her father's pants jumped visibly at that and seemed to grow still larger. Nicole simply couldn't wait any longer. "It's not fair that I'm the only one naked here, Daddy. Is it?"

Lou stood up quickly, yanked off his shirt and scrambled to unbuckle his slacks. Slacks and underwear came down together in a heap at his feet, and just like that Nicole was - finally! - face to face with the great log of a cock that she'd jerked off to in the videotape.

She clapped her hands and shrieked gleefully. "Bring it here! Come lay down with me, Daddy!"

"Your wish..." Lou Foster stretched out on his back next to his daughter on the bed. His hard-on surged up against his belly, reaching almost to his navel. Nicole turned, face toward the foot of the bed, and crawled down for a closer look.

"Wow. Just wow..." She felt her whole cunt turning to liquid as she brought her face to within inches of her own father's cock. "It's beautiful. I don't get why Mom doesn't just screw you all the time, like right out in public."

"Christ," Lou groaned. "Nicky, you've got a dirty imagination."

"Uh huh, and this big boy just loves it." She ran her finger along the ridge on the bottom of his cock. A drop of clear pre-cum oozed out of the head. "A girl can tell." Impulsively she stuck out her tongue and lapped up the thick salty droplets.

"Oh, God, kid..." Her father's hands slid up her inner thighs and he maneuvered her above him so that her knees were planted on the mattress on either side of his head. Taking her hips in his big hands he pulled her down until her cunt was just above his mouth.

He licked her clit.

"Aieeee!" White light exploded behind her eyes and an amazing warmth flowed through her entire frame. She twisted and turned but her father's strong arms held her in place as he licked up and down her thighs on either side of her cunt, then started giving her pussy lips a lingering tongue bath.

"Ughhhhnnn...Ohhhhh...yes, God yes! God that is soooo goooood!" Nicole cried. Her long red hair flew about her like a tornado as she tossed her head wildly and pounded the bed with her small fists.

Then, Lou Foster eased his tongue into his daughter's pussy and pressed his lips against her cunt. Moving his tongue about, lathing her inner walls, he sucked her pussy.

Nicole came. It started as a rumble somewhere deep between her hips and rose like a tidal wave, rolling through her, down the muscles of her slender legs and up through her belly to drive the air from her lungs. She clutched and clawed the bedsheets and wailed and screamed, not caring if the entire neighborhood came running in to find her bouncing helplessly atop her father's sucking mouth.

The wave ebbed. After what might have been, for all Nicole knew, either a few seconds or an hour she opened her eyes. She was splayed atop her father, tits pressed and rubbing deliciously against the coarse hair of his belly. His prick still reared up rock hard before her, inches from her nose.

"My turn. Time to finish what I started," she murmured.

Propping herself on her elbows she opened her mouth as wide as she could and began to work the massive glans of his cock in between her lips.

Her dad's cock was much bigger and seemed harder than that of any of the high school boys she'd administered her tentative "blow jobs" to in the past. Lou soothingly stroked her ass cheeks, still gently lapping up the moisture at the juncture of her legs. "You okay, honey?" His tone was one of concern, but there was a note of curiosity there too. "You know, your Mom never could get much past the end of my dick in her mouth, either."

Damn! Nicole suspected that her father knew exactly what effect those words would have on her. Either way, she took a deep breath through her nose and pushed her face down, easing another inch or two of his big prick into her mouth. It bumped up against the roof and back of her throat.

"Good girl," Lou whispered. "Here, maybe I can help."

He took the bud of his daughter's clitoris between his lips and sucked hard on it. Something like an electric shock of lust shot through Nicole and she plunged her head down, relaxing her throat muscles enough to let his cock head slide forward until about half of the shaft was inside her.

"Atta girl, baby." Lou continued sucking her clit, pausing occasionally to murmur encouragement to his daughter. He pushed first one, then two of his thick fingers into her pussy and moved them back and forth. "First in your mouth, then in your pussy. Right? You want my cock in your little pussy like this..."

He inserted a third finger into her cunt, simultaneously giving her clit a playful nip with his teeth.

"Mmmph!" Nicole fought back her gag reflex and pushed forward a little at a time. Then, all at once her lips brushed against his stomach.

She'd done it! She'd swallowed her father's entire stiff prick shaft! Her moment of triumph subsided quickly as she focused on breathing evenly through her nose and wondered if she could move, to fuck him with her mouth as Aunt Jessie had.

She had only a moment to wonder, as her father's cock suddenly jerked and pulsed inside her.

Panic surged through her and her thought raced. She didn't know - she'd never swallowed - she wasn't sure that she could -

12