Honeymoon with Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, the first blasts of jism that Nicole had ever taken inside her body cascaded down her gullet. Lou's cock was so far down her throat that she could taste nothing, but she felt the warmth and power of his cum as it rocketed into her.

"God, yes! That's it!" Lou shouted. "Drink it, sweetie! Drink my cum!"

She swallowed as fast as she could. It seemed like her father would never stop coming. Finally her curiosity was too much and she pulled her head up, frantic to catch part of the torrent in her mouth. She wanted to taste as well as feel Lou's spunk.

Globules of the stuff splashed across her tongue: thick, salty and instantly appealing. Whether because of the flavor itself or the depraved knowledge that she was swallowing her own father's semen, Nicole felt a thrilling new tingle in her pussy as she swallowed.

Greedy as she was, she couldn't get it all. Jism spilled from her lips onto her chin and dripped down onto the white slopes of her breasts.

At last the geyser subsided. The teen girl watched the last droplets of pearly male juice trickle from her father's cock slit. She watched in fascination for a moment, extending her tongue to lap up a few drops.

Then she looked back over her shoulder at her father's handsome face, licking a few droplets of jism from her lips.

"I love this. I want to do this a lot, Daddy!"

There was absolutely nothing paternal in the frank, lustful look her father gave her. "As often as you want, sweetheart. This is only the beginning of the things we're going to do together."

"Goodie." Nicole rolled around on the bedsheets, reaching out to fondle her father's prick. "You're still hard," she giggled. "It's like iron. You know what I think?"

"What, darling?"

"I think it wants my pussy. "

In a flash Lou was on her, rolling her onto her back and pinning her shoulders to the bed. Giggling, she raised her legs and spread them wide, "Oh, Daddy. Dirty talk sure gets you excited, doesn't it?"

"Seeing your hot little pussy gets me excited," he said, draping her calves over his shoulders and leaning forward. He guided his throbbing cock to the entrance of her trembling little pussy.

Nicole's breath came in short gasps as she waited for her father to penetrate her. She couldn't imagine how she'd ever accommodate his giant prick, but she didn't care now.

"Don't play with me., Daddy I've got to have your cock in me if it kills me!"

Lou eased into her a little at a time. His cock completely filled her pussy passage, producing an intense, sweet agony. "Christ that's good," Nicole sobbed. "It's so fuckin' good, Daddy. It's sooo fuckin' big..."

"It's half way in, honey. I'm not hurting you am I?"

"Half way? That's only half way?" Nicole moaned in disbelief. Years later she'd remember this as the moment she'd first truly understood who she was and that for her sex was better than anything: she loved it more than money, security, even self-respect.

At this instant, though, all she knew that she wanted was all of her father's hard, pulsing cockmeat inside her.

She felt his cock head straining against her cherry, and she groaned loudly—a cry of mingled pain and pleasure. Then he lurched forward with one searing thrust and broke through. He was completely inside her. His balls bumped up against her trim little rear.

"Owwww, Jesus God, your big cock hurts me sooo much, but I love it! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me hard!"

He began to move his cock in and out of her, a little at a time at first and then with longer and longer strokes. Nicole looked down at the junction of their crotches, fascinated by the sight of that big meaty piston disappearing and then reemerging from between her legs.

Her father bent forward as he fucked her, catching the bud of one nipple in his mouth and biting gently while he rolled the other between his fingers.

The most incredible sensation she'd ever felt shook her, centered in her pussy and sweeping over her in waves. "Awwwww, yes, Jeezus yesss! Fuck me! Fuck meeee! Coming!"

Lou fucked his daughter savagely now, pounding his cock into her as hard as he could, sensing her need. Nicole tightened her pussy muscles around him, reluctant to feel him withdraw his racing prick and anxious to pull it back inside her. When she felt the length of his cock begin to quiver and pulse, her pussy milked and squeezed it even more determinedly.

"Yesss, come for me Daddy!"

Her father's hips worked feverishly...then, he stiffened and cried out. Strand after strand of thick, warm jism blasted deep into Nicole's cunt channel. He collapsed on top of her, burying his prick to the hilt in her tight, wet little slit.

He took a few moments to catch his breath. "Am I the best ever?" Nicole teased as he finally rolled off of her. "Tell me I'm the best fuck you ever had! Tell me tell me tell me!"

"You are," he groaned, exhausted. But Nicole was already scooting down and crouching over his hips. Lou gasped, then grinned as she started sucking his cock with all the urgency of her eighteen years.

"More," she giggled.

"What about that date with the Crane boy?" her father mumbled. "I suppose I have to let you do what you want, now."

"Oh, fuck George...no, let somebody else fuck George Crane," she laughed. "I just want as much of you as I can get. All the time until Mom gets home, and then - "

"And then we'll just have to be careful," her father finished.

"Yeah, Daddy. Real careful. But you have a lot to learn about that. What if Mom had found those tapes instead of me?"

Lou Foster just smiled, a smirk that startled Nicole. "Oh, I can hide things just fine, unless I want them found."

12