Honeymoon with Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no medical, biological, or psychological difference between my fucking Tony or fucking a stranger," Lindsay said, "except that for me this is more exciting. I feel so liberated...and I come so much harder for family." She placed a hand on Nicole's head, running her fingers through the lush red tresses. "I want you to be free, too. Free from the fear and superstition that forbid you the very cocks that you most crave." Lindsay guided Nicole's head gently forward. "Go ahead...give in to what's natural."

Nicole flicked her tongue out and lapped at Tony's prick. Her senses reeling she dragged her tongue up and down the shaft then sucked on his balls as she had so enthusiastically done before. This was even better because she could taste Lindsay on him. Nicole luxuriated in that for a while, then kissed Lindsay's pussy and captured the blonde's clit between her puckered lips. Hands lightly on Lindsay's hips, Nicole bobbed up and down along with her, unwilling to release the firm little morsel from her moist, sucking mouth.

"Yes, yesss..." Lindsay cooed. "Yes, baby...I'm almost ready to pronounce you cured." She leaned back against her brother and thrust her pelvis encouragingly forward at Nicole's mouth.

"I think, however, that we should assess your progress in a less...formal setting. I have a little country place, away from town. Why don't you come down and spend the weekend? Meet my family."

Nicole grinned up at her." Is that usually professional practice, Doctor?"

"You're a special case," Lindsay said, then added with a giggle: "I just know you're going to love my mother."

12