Honeymoon with Mom Ch. 11

Story Info
A surprise wedding gift for Nicole.
2.7k words
4.61
14.5k
23
3

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today...

"It's breathtaking," Nicole said, looking out at the twilit vista of pristine white sand, palm trees and sapphire blue ocean. She, James and Brandon were just finishing dinner at an outdoor table set up by the hotel staff on their private beach.

"The food here's great," Brandon said.

"For you, 'great' means there's a lot of it," Nicole laughed.

"Gotta keep up my strength up," he snickered.

"My people use this place quite often for company retreats and other business," James said, somewhat absently. "I think we may own it, I'll have to ask my—Oh, excuse me," he interrupted himself as a young man in hotel livery stepped up and handed him a note. James read the message and rose to his feet, stuffing the paper in the pocket of his beach shirt.

"Is something wrong?" Nicole asked.

"Not at all," James said. He held out his hand to her. "I think an after dinner stroll along the shore would be a great idea, though. Don't you?"

"You're suddenly mysterious today," she said, looking curiously up at him as she stood up. Looking at Brandon she added, "Come along, kiddo. As if we're not getting enough exercise, hmm?" Nicole hugged her son close, taking advantage of the embrace to kiss him full on the lips and to rub her bikini-clad crotch against the bulge in his shorts.

Nicole was horny again. As they started out, she hoped that her husband's plan was to take advantage of the seclusion of the inlet to engage in some open air fucking. So she was disappointed at first when, after walking for only a few minutes, they spied some people gathered under the light of several tiki torches set in the sand a few hundred feet further down the beach.

"Damn," Brandon muttered.

James seemed unperturbed. "Let's at least say hello," he said.

As they drew closer to the group and could see more clearly, Brandon laughed loudly. "Check it out...they're fucking up a storm," he said.

"Oh my goodness, look at them," Nicole said . She gripped her husband's arm excitedly. It was true. There were three people, two women and a man, using a big blanket spread out beneath the flickering torch lights. The man was flat on his back. A dark-haired woman crouched on her knees between his wide-spread legs, head moving up and down in the unmistakable tempo of a blow-job. The second woman rode the man's face. She leaned forward, hands braced on his stomach and slender hips rocking in a dreamy lewd rhythm, eyes closed and face contorted in ecstasy. Her lips curled back from her teeth and her mouth gaped in a low, primal moan. "Unnnhh...yesss. Suck my cunt, baby! Suck...SUCK!"

Nicole recognized the blonde's passion-choked voice at once. She started running down the beach toward the fucking trio, James's laughter ringing in her ears.

"Lindsay! Mai!"

"S-surprise, darling!" Lindsay said cheerily. Her voice came in gasps and she struggled to form words, obviously consumed by the delights of what must have been expert pussy-eating.

Mai, ravenous as always, at first acknowledged Nicole's presence only with a wave of her free hand. Her concentration on her partner's cock was nearly total. She would swirl her tongue around his turgid cock-head for a moment and then duck down to take most of his thick rod into her throat. The man's hips jerked spasmodically and every few seconds his prick throbbed as though he were about to shoot off, but Mai prevented that by gripping the base of his cock tightly between her thumb and forefinger.

Finally Mai lifted her head from his cock and looked up at Nicole with smug satisfaction. "I believe he's ready for you, dear."

"Ready...ready for me?" Nicole asked, baffled. James and Brandon had caught up and now stood at her sides as she stood rooted in place, staring transfixed at the huge, rigid fuck-rod jutting up from the loins of the man on the blanket.

It can't be...she thought.

"A special wedding gift," James said, kissing Nicole's neck. Brandon stepped behind his mother. He slipped her beach wrap off of her shoulders and untied her black bikini top. Her tits sprang free and her son reached up to cup and massage them.

"Aaaaghhh! Uuunnnh! I'm coming!" Lindsay squealed. She bucked her hips crazily for a few seconds, then slumped forward in exhaustion. Smiling weakly, she rolled off of her partner.

"Hello, baby," Lou Foster said, looking sheepishly up into his daughter's eyes.

"Daddy?"

"As long as I've known you, I've watched you suffer from losing your dad," James explained. "And with my resources, it wasn't that difficult to find him."

"But where...how..." Nicole stammered. The thunder of her own heartbeat nearly drowned out the sound of James's voice, just as the sight of her father lying naked before her with a raging hard-on threatened to blot out all thought of anything else.

"There will be plenty of time for questions and answers later," Lindsay soothed. She kissed Nicole's mouth, running her hands down over her friend's hips to snare the little strings which held the redhead's thong closed. With one tug at the ties Lindsay released the tiny strip of fabric and pulled it away, leaving Nicole completely naked at last. The cool ocean breeze teased her nipples and pussy.

"As your psychiatrist, I advise you to take full therapeutic advantage of this opportunity," Lindsay said with a wicked smirk. "Reunite with your father in the fullest and most literal sense."

James's hands replaced Brandon's on Nicole's tits. Her son slid his hands down to her crotch, tickling her clit and easing a finger up between her pussy lips. "Come on, Mom, get down there and go wild on that cock. Me and James want to watch."

That was too much for Nicole. Her legs buckled and she dropped to her knees in the sand. She crawled onto the blanket, never taking her eyes from her father's. Wrapping both hands around his throbbing cock stalk, she extended her tongue and licked along the underside of the crown as if it were a lolly pop.

Lindsay was especially turned on by the action, mewling in arousal herself as Nicole tongue-bathed her father's cock and balls and then trailed kisses up and down his thighs and stomach. "That's the way, Nicole. Take your time...savor the moment. Lou, don't you have anything to say to your daughter?"

"I'm so sorry, honey," Lou Foster said, his voice thick with a mixture of regret and lust. "When we...when you were...I thought I'd ruined your life."

"You very nearly did, by running out on me like that," Nicole scolded him.

"I thought you'd have a chance for a normal life, without me in it. You were just eighteen..."

"Well I'm a mature woman, now!" Nicole said vehemently. "I've done 'normal' and I hated it. It's my body...it's my life and I'll decide who to fuck." She let go of Lou's cock and crawled forward to plant her knees on either side of his hips, her cunt mere inches above his prick. She lowered her face to his, kissing his mouth "And it's been far too long, Father Dearest, since I've felt this monster inside me."

Lindsay let out a whoop and knelt beside the couple. "Let Doctor Lindsay, um, facilitate this encounter," she said huskily. Taking hold of Lou's cock shaft she positioned his cock-knob just at the dripping entrance to Nicole's pussy. The redhead shivered in anticipation as her friend rubbed the bulbous knob forward and back along the length of her slit. ""Now, Lou..." Lindsay addressed Nicole's father. "...like we 'practiced'...take your daughter NOW!"

Suddenly Nicole's father thrust his hips upward, driving his steely cock halfway into her pussy. Nicole cried out in shock but met his thrusts with a hard push downward, fully impaling herself on his huge meat-pole.

"Ohhhhh! Jesus!" she shrieked, delighted as his horse-sized cock hit home. She felt as if the end of it was pressing into her womb. She twisted and shook and tried to raise herself up, to ride him, but her father's strong hands locked around her hips and held her against his crotch. She lay forward atop him, breasts pressed flat against his chest and grinding her clit against his belly. She was lightheaded, swept away by uncontrollable need.

"Good," Lindsay whispered, licking Nicole's ear. "There's no drug quite so intoxicating as daddy dick, is there? I can't recommend it highly enough."

Lindsay rose and moved to join her mother in undressing James and Brandon , taking turns caressing and sucking each of their cocks as all four of them continued to watch Nicole and her father.

Lou slackened his grip on his daughter and she began to rise and fall on his cock. He arched his back to stab deep into her as she pushed down and dropped his hips on to the blanket as she rose up on her toes, maximizing the length of her fuck strokes and depth of his penetration. "Ride my prick, Nicki!" he urged her, gritting his teeth in the effort to hold back his load. "Do it like I taught you, baby!"

"Oh yes, Daddy!" Nicole trilled. "Oh, I've learned so much about fucking since I saw you last. I'm gonna show you everything I've learned!"

Father and daughter fucked in perfect harmony, moving faster with every long stroke. Nicole felt her pussy lips cling to her father's thick cock as she pulled up, reveling in the heavenly sensation of fullness as she plunged down to take him all the way up her tight wet fuck tunnel. It wasn't long before the first waves of climax swelled in her pussy.

"Aaawwwnhhh!" Nicole moaned as she convulsed in a trembling orgasm. She couldn't stop twitching as every nerve-ending vibrated with nearly unbearable pleasure.

She must have blacked out then, because her next awareness was of Brandon's hands on her shoulders lifting her into a sitting position. She was still astride her father, his steely cock still imbedded deep in her pussy. Brandon stood before her, supporting her, his big erection rearing up inches from her face. He was obviously excited by watching his mother fuck her father; pre-cum dripped from his cock slit.

"Doesn't that look yummy" Nicole sighed. "Oh, Dad...have you met our son, yet?"

Lou blinked in shock and tried to sit up suddenly. He almost dislodged his daughter but she clamped her thighs around his and held on. "Really?" he said unbelievingly.

"You must have suspected when you...left the way that you did," Nicole said. "And I'm quite sure...especially now that I've had both of you. Like father, like son."

Nicole craned her neck toward Brandon, opening her mouth wide to engulf his cock. She stopped at the last moment, turning to James. "Thank you, darling. Thank you so much for making this a perfect day."

"I'd do anything for you, sweetheart," James said. He was lying on the blanket a few feet from Nicole, Brandon and Lou. His arms were folded behind his head and he looked completely relaxed as he enjoyed the lustful attentions of the Jacobsen women. Mother and daughter mouthed and kissed their ways down the sides of his massive prick and then back up to the head, pausing there to press their lips together in a long, lingering kiss.

Mai finally broke away and ducked down to engulf one of his hen's egg-sized balls in her hot mouth. Lindsay grasped James's fuck-stick in her hand, nursing at the swollen head. "I hope Nicole has left me something," she murmured coyly. "I've worked up quite the appetite for a long drink of man-seed."

Watching her friends devote themselves so totally to pleasuring her husband gave Nicole a wonderfully depraved idea. She rolled off of her father onto the blanket, smacking him playfully on the ass.

"On your knees, Daddy," she ordered, lying back and spreading her legs wide. She raised and cocked her legs, drawing her knees up to rest against her breasts. When Lou was in position she said "Now, plug me again with that big pussy-pleaser."

Lou chuckled as he plunged his prick all the way home into his daughter's churning hot depths. Brandon looked disappointed, plainly expecting that his mother had been about to suck him off. "Patience," Nicole chided. "I keep telling you...uhhmmgh...patience!"

She gave herself completely to the delights of her father's masterful fucking for a dozen or so strokes, then pushed him gently away and gestured to her son. "Your turn, honey. Put the prick to Mommy."

Brandon threw himself eagerly atop his mother and drove his cock hard into her oh-so-willing and well-primed cunt. She flexed her pussy muscles, caressing his pistoning rod as he slid rapidly in and out of her for a few minutes.

"Now switch!" Nicole shouted. Brandon relinquished the saddle a little reluctantly to Lou, who instantly climbed back between his daughter's legs and rammed his cock into her to the balls "Oh yeah!" she howled. "That's it, Daddy, that's the way to fuck your daughter!"

Brandon awaited another turn, watching his mother claw at Lou's back and hammer the heels of her feet into his ass-cheeks to spur him onwards. Not for the first time, Nicole's son gazed in wonder at how insatiable a slut she had turned out to be.

He had team-fucked his mother before, of course, and with more than one other guy. Months before Nicole had met James, the former Crane home had become the favorite hang-out for Brandon's gang and she'd become an enthusiastic participant in their party scene. He'd shared Mom with Luke and Trey, and they'd all watched her and Elaine Moore put on shows together with Laney's collection of sex toys.

Yet Brandon sensed now that Nicole was soaring toward new heights of perverse sexual ecstasy.

Half-crazed with fuck lust, all Nicole could think of was how fantastic it felt to be fucked by her own father and son...the exquisite pleasure of having first one and then the other's enormous stiff cock pumping ceaselessly into her tight little cunt. She wanted this to go on forever...but even as her father pulled out and Brandon took another turn at her the red-haired mother also felt a pure animal craving for their hot rich jism. When her son's muscles tensed and he clenched his teeth in determination to go on, she knew it was time.

"Don't hold back, darling!" she hissed. "Cream my pussy good!"

"Goddamn, I'm there!" Brandon yelled, slamming into his mother a final time. His cum load boiled from his prick like water from a hose.

"Spray me, Daddy!" Nicole looked to Lou with imploring eyes, mouth open wide. "Shoot on my face and down my throat! Drown me in cum!"

Lou Foster leapt forward, fist pumping along his prick. In an instant a thick wad of jism shot onto his daughter's desperately wriggling tongue. She swallowed it greedily as string after long sticky string of long, sticky strings of cum exploded from his cock. He spattered jism across her cheeks and into her hair, directing the pulsing stream down on to her heaving big tits.

"That's it, Daddy, that's it! Ahhh-aieeiii!" Nicole's orgasm peaked suddenly. Her whole being was consumed by rapturous fire. Her incredible inner heat was stoked higher and higher by the thrilling and sinful awareness that she was being baptized, inside and out, by incestuous cock juice.

"More! More! More!" Nicole wailed. "I can't stop...Oh God I can't stop coming! So g-g-good!"

It was the most astonishing, indescribable pleasure Nicole had ever felt, more intense than she'd even imagined that sex could be.

Finally the last orgasmic ripples faded inside Nicole and her incestuous lovers squeezed out the last trickles of cum from their cocks into her pussy and on to her squirming white body. Nicole smiled languidly up at them, completely content...for the moment.

She saw that Mai and Lindsay were lost in their own splendor, mother lying atop daughter, mouths locked in a passionate kiss and bodies squirming against one another while James slid his cock into first one and then the other wet pussy.

Nicole's mind and heart both raced as she conjured up the endless combinations and variations in which she planned that she, her family and friends would enjoy and pleasure one another from this night on.

THE END