Honeymoon with My 4 Lesbian Wives

Story Info
I married my four lesbian wives and had lesbian honeymoon.
1.5k words
2.97
9.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxwell_4
maxwell_4
10 Followers

I am Aastja, aged 35, height 5 feet 8 inches, breast size 38DD. I am a senior research fellow working presently on " Harnessing Tidal Energy". I am now given the task of installing tidal energy plant in Sripura, an island in a port of Eastern Coast Of India.

Life as a research fellow is very tough and the task ahead of me is full of challenges. I must have some plan before working for project. The work is going to be tedious and tiresome,so planning out things is most essential. I need to have maids for household chores and sluts for night pleasure. Hiring them and then paying wages was very expensive and also they couldn't be trusted.I was finding out ways to solve both the problems.

I came up with a new idea in my mind. The best plan would be to marry four girls who could solve both the problems.I started looking for girls to marry and luckily found the girls from the same village Rud.

My marriage with the four girls were well planned out. I went to village in groom attire driving a car myself. I reached the temple and got out of car. I was welcomed at entrance of temple and was asked to sit. I sat infront of fire facing the the four brides. I exchanged garlands with the four brides. I put necklace in each of their necks. I then put vermilion on their heads. I took seven rounds of fire to end the ceremony of marriage. It was morning, I had to go away with my wives. I asked one of the wives to sit at front seat and rest on the back seats of the car. and then I drove the car.

I had planned for honeymoon in advance. I drove the car to "Endevour Resort". I parked my car, took all my wives out of car. I took all of them to motorboat. I was the last lady to sit on it. I sailed the boat to an island, which I had rented for our honeymoon. I drove the motorboat to the mansion through a canal and tied it with a rope to the iron post. I got my four wives out and took them to bedroom, where I would enjoy honeymoon with them. It was evening and I took a nap at sofa in the hall. I woke at around 9 in the evening. I took a bath and wore a nighty gown. I tied a harness of starpon on my waist.

I was now fully ready for the night honeymoon. I needed to undress all my four wives. My four wives were sitting in a row at one end of the bed. I locked the door from inside. I was offered a glass of milk by each of my wives. I drank half the glass and left the rest for them to drink. I started to undress my first wife at first. I exposed her face removing the red cloth. I removed her big nose ring touching the and chain attached to it running to hair from her left nose. I removed her ear ring and all other jewellaries, unbuttoned her blouse, unhooked her bra exposing her breast and making her half naked. I then pulled her out of bed,removed saree, untied her petticoat and removed panties to make her fully naked. I repeated this process with my remaining three wives. They were feeling shy being naked. They buried their faces in between the knees with folded legs in a sitting position, with arms around the knees. I couldn' control myself and threw out my nighty gown.

My first wife was Lavli, in her early twenties. She had a big round breast. Her father was poor and had fallen in debt trap. I helped her father with two lakh rupees to waive off loan of a landlord. I had been given Lavli for my service. I climbed at the bed, lifted her buried face

and started kissing her lips. I then reached her breasts and bite her both nipples with teeth. I unfolded her legs apart. I changed my position. I was standing on my knees and elbows, licking the sweet juices of her pussy. I inserted my two fingers and in no time juice started flowing into my mouth. Meanwhile,I asked my fourth wife,who was prostitute before to take her position so that she could lick my strapon. I guided my strapon into her vagina but it didn't go inside. I tried three times but with no success. I could insert it in my fourth fuck. Her vagina was filled with blood as her hymen was torn off. Blood got collected in the linen placed below her pussy. I cleaned the remaining blood with that linen. My two other wives also started crying seeing blood.

My second wife was Chungi, she is in her late twenties,with a small firm breast. Her father had committed suicide as he was not able to pay back the loan. I had assisted her mother with ten lakhs rupees to her family members. She was terrified seeing the pain of Lavli and was resisting me. I was in full mood of having sex with her and her reaction angered me. I pulled her hair and took her out of bed. I spanked her with a bamboo stick. I kept on spanking her till her ass became red. She started to cry loudly. She was still resisting,so I spanked her tits and made it red. As I turned around, I saw I saw my fourth wife holding my third wife as my third wife tried to save Chungi. I took her back to bed. I kissed her lips, bite her tits and made several marks with my nails on her body. I then licked her pussy inserting two fingers into it and in very less time juice startes flowing into my mouth making her pussy wet. I guided strapon to her pussy. I failed first three times and I fourth time I succeeded after applying full force. The skin of her hymen was torn apart releasing small amount of blood into the linen placed below her pussy. I washed off remaining blood from her pussy.

My third wife was Mungi, twin of Chungi. My fourth wife was holding third wife as she was angry seeing her sister spanked and wanted to take revenge. I pulled out my third wife by her hair and clapped her im her cheeks. I was tired after taking away the virginity of two girls. I wanted to use less energy so I had to rape her. I asked my fourth wife to lie on bed. I threw Mungi over her such that Chungi's back was over my fourth wife's bully. I took my fourth wife's leg and coiled around Chungi's leg such that my fourth wife had full control over Chungi's legs. I also told my fourth wife to hold Chungi tightly. I started with a lip kiss follwed by biting her tits and then making body marks with my nails as I had done to my two other wives. I then licked her pussy to get juice in my mouth and make her pussy wet. I then guided strapon towards her pussy with three failures and success in fourth fuck. Blood from the skin of hymen flowed to linen. I took linen and removed her blood from her pussy. I then then lifted Mungi and asked my fourth wife to come out of bed. I then put Mungi back in bed.

My fourth wife was Chhamiya in her early thirties. She was a prostitute previously. She was sold by her parents to a brothel to waive off loan. Later, she was called back by her parents. She didn't have any respect and her parents were boycotted in village. I met her parents and agreed to marry her. She along with her parents were excited to marry me. She was the only one who was shameless because she had been humiliated in her entire life. We hugged each other and passionately kissed each other. I licked her pussy to make it wet. I guided my strapon and inserted it without any effort. She had lost her virginity long ago. I kept her fucking and fell asleep over her. I woke up in the morning to see my strapon dipped in her pussy stuck with pussy fluid. I had to remove harness from my waist and later removed strapon from her sex.

My four wives woke. All my wives except Chhamiya cried the whole night. I washed their tears and washed them in washroom. We five women were naked. Their pain in pussy had disappeared and were smiling. I promised them that I would help their parents only if they obeyed me. They nodded their heads meaning they would always be loyal to me and assist me. Their only aim would be to serve me and never question me. I in return would keep them happy, spending on them or their family my earning. We talked to each other and were happy. I asked them to get ready to leave the resort. We would start our daily normal life from the coming day. I would work the whole day and they would perform household chores and provide me sexual pleasure at night. In the next story I would tell you how they observed karwachouth vrat for me. Till then good bye.

maxwell_4
maxwell_4
10 Followers