Tricked into lesbian marriage

Story Info
Actresses are tricked into thinking they married each other.
5k words
4.42
43.2k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linda1234
linda1234
536 Followers

Tricked Into Lesbian Marriage

By Linda1234 and Jenny

Note to readers: we met online and decided to write this story together. It's light, silly, romantic, and maybe even corny. We hope you like it!

Both Tiffany and Brenda had been chosen to star in the movie because of their incredible looks and sex appeal. Their faces and bodies were stunning, and their personalities made them perfect for the romantic comedy. Both were world class young beauties who had been linked with the typical (for Hollywood) succession of male movie stars. Even though Tiffany and Brenda had similar roles and could have considered each other their rival, they were the best of friends. They even lived together in an apartment near the movie set that the studio had rented for the duration of the filming.

They had been hired along with two male heartthrobs to act in a light farce involving mistaken identities, impersonations, misinterpretations of intentions, love triangles, and "when he likes her she likes the other guy" situations. The movie was no different from hundreds of similar movies, but it wasn't trying to be art or anything except mindless entertainment.

The movie was progressing on schedule and everything was going well. Except for one very small thing. After filming was finished each day Tiffany and Brenda often fooled around with the movie's costumes and props. They especially liked trying on clothing and accessories. They'd admire the purses, hats, shoes, etc., pretending they owned them, and also the prop room's extensive collection of dresses. They often would act out little scenes involving the props. But they'd usually put them back in the wrong places, so the costumes and props were very difficult to find when they were needed.

Cassandra was the movie's Prop Manager and "Jill of all trades," - and an aspiring screen writer. She had politely asked Tiffany and Brenda many times to leave the costumes and props alone. But because they were young, silly and carefree, and the movie's big stars, and because Cassandra was low in the pecking order, they didn't take her pleas very seriously. They correctly figured they could get away with as much fooling around as they liked.

After work ended late one Friday afternoon Tiffany and Brenda went to the prop room, rummaged around, and stumbled upon one of the marriage certificates slated to be used in the double wedding scene at the end of the movie. Each quickly put on a wedding dress and then, giggling, playfully sat at a desk and filled in the marriage certificate.

Cassandra had been watching them play around from behind some of the larger props. But instead of interrupting them and once again telling them to leave the props alone, she decided to play a trick on them. A joke that might teach them not to fool around with the props. She also wanted to have some fun with the glamorous starlets.

Cassandra came out of hiding and gave them a warm "Congratulations". The startled girls froze at being discovered and at hearing Cassandra's greeting. They silently watched Cassandra walk up to them. Without saying anything Cassandra signed the marriage certificate in the space that required an official signature. Then Cassandra took out her cell phone, took a photo of the signed marriage certificate, and sent it off.

Cassandra smiled and said, "Congratulations, Tiffany and Brenda, on getting married. You'll get a copy of your official marriage certificate from City Hall in a week."

Brenda responded, "What are you talking about, Casandra? It's just a movie. We aren't really marrying Tom and Bill."

Cassandra kept a straight face as she replied, "Of course not. But the marriage certificate you both just signed is real -- the studio wanted to have as much realism as possible in every part of the production. I'm an ordained Minister, and online weddings are legal here in Nevada. I just sent a digital version of your marriage certificate to City Hall for you. You're both now legally married to each other! So, my very warmest congratulations to you both!"

Tiffany and Brenda froze and looked at Cassandra in shock. Then at each other. Finally Tiffany spoke. "We married each other? I just married another girl? My roommate and best friend who's... a girl! She's wonderful ... but she's a girl! I'm straight and have been with lots of men. I've never even kissed another girl...."

Brenda added, "Neither have I. I'm also straight, completely straight, 100%. I've dated and had sex with lots of guys. But Tiffany is a girl! It doesn't matter that she's my BFF and the best roommate I've ever had... because... well... she's a girl!"

Cassandra decided to make her next move very quickly to keep the girls off-balance, before they had time to think much about what supposedly had just happened. Let alone think about getting their mistaken "marriage" annulled. "You're both so lucky to have married your best friend! Since you two are now married, I think you should each kiss the bride. It's traditional."

Neither girl moved. Cassandra walked over to them and asked them to look at each other. As they faced one another, Cassandra gently nudged their heads together until their lips were only a few inches apart. Cassandra thought to herself, "They're both famous young stars and sex goddesses. And it's almost like I'm ... a movie Director! They're both the sexual fantasy of millions of men - millions of men would do almost anything to kiss them. And now I'm the movie Director, directing both of them to kiss....not a guy, but a girl! How naughty! This is so much fun!"

"Its time to kiss" said Cassandra as she gently pushed their heads a bit closer. Until they kissed very lightly and tentatively.

Cassandra then remembered the way in which the movie's Director, Karen, got the stars to act the way she wanted them to. So Cassandra said with confidence and authority, "Try the kiss again, but this time do it with lots of emotion and passion. Really kiss her!"

Cassandra then pushed their heads together a bit more firmly. This time they kissed a real kiss. Cassandra watched with satisfaction and told them how much better their kissing was this time. They continued to kiss each other without her help, with increasing passion.

Cassandra the "Director" then encouraged them to become even more enthusiastic. "Remember Brenda and Tiffany, she's your wife and you're madly in love with her. She turns you on more than anything in the world. Act like it! Kiss her like you haven't see the love of your life in a year!" Cassandra saw that her Director-voice has succeeded, and that the girls were going at each other ferociously.

"Have a great honeymoon and a fantastic marriage" said Cassandra as she left with a smile.

After Cassandra left, however, she couldn't get the image of Tiffany and Brenda kissing out of her mind. She told herself, "Forget it, Cassandra. You're completely straight. It's just that these girls are among the most beautiful and sexy girls in the world. You're simply appreciating two incredible works of art."

Soon after Cassandra left, Tiffany and Brenda stopped kissing and turned away from each other. Confusion filled the air. Neither girl said a word nor moved for a few minutes. Without changing out of their borrowed bridal clothing silently went to their car and returned to the apartment they shared.

After they arrived Tiffany spoke, "That was weird, I know. But I can't stop thinking about it. I mean - what were we doing?" Brenda was quiet too. She walked over to the window overlooking the street below and just looked out.

After a few minutes of silence Brenda spoke again. "I know what you mean Tiff, and I don't know what to make of any of it - I'm really confused."

Brenda looked over to Tiffany staring outside at the window and felt her heart twinge. She walked over to Tiffany and started caressing her shoulders because she could see the tension in her posture. "Thank you, that feels really nice," Tiffany softly spoke as Brenda continued her gentle massage.

Brenda finally said what she was pondering, "What if we tried it again?" Tiffany turned, nodded, looked at Brenda in her wedding dress and started to tilt her head as if queuing for a kiss, Brenda leaned in and their lips touched tenderly again. It wasn't long before they were kissing passionately, and within minutes, their hands were roaming and exploring each other's bodies.

Tiffany could clearly feel herself becoming aroused and broke off the kiss and pulled away. "Are we still acting? Or is this real? I'm not sure any more. This is ridiculous! We leave work at work! But now..... I need a drink. Do you want one?"


Brenda replied in shock at what just happened, still confused and reeling from everything, "Yes please, some wine!"

Tiffany pulled out two wine glasses and poured them each a healthy glass of white wine. Tiffany brought the bottle and walked over and sat on their sofa, "Let's relax and talk about something else okay?"

Brenda joined Tiffany on the couch and as they raised their glasses, Tiffany toasted them both, "To a wonderful new acting lesson in kissing a girl. I think we nailed it!" They both raised their glasses and began to finally relax.

Both women continued to talk about the things they usually talked about, the progress of the film, what's happening the coming weekend, and planning shopping for the following week. "We definitely need more of this wine, it's delicious" Debra said, licking her lips.

Tiffany's eyes locked on Debra's tongue as she licked her lips. "What are you smiling at?" she asked. Tiffany looked away, "nothing."

There was an awkward silence again, and Tiffany finally spoke. "I've kissed lots of guys. But kissing you is better than kissing any of them. Your lips are so soft, you don't have stubble on your chin, and you smell so nice. I like your smile so much... and of course your face is a million times prettier than any guy's face. When I wrap my arms around you, everything feels so wonderful. So intimate. So right. Even though you're a girl."

Brenda looked relieved, "I know. For sure you kiss better than any guy I've ever kissed. Much, much better. Maybe it's in part because I like you so much? In fact, when I kiss you I'm not just kissing a gorgeous goddess. I'm kissing the person I like best in the world, even if you are a girl."

Brenda stared at Tiffany and leaned towards her. Tiffany reciprocated by leaning in equally. This time, they were much more relaxed and they tenderly melted into each other. Their kissing moved from lips to other parts of their faces and necks and shoulders, and lasted for 15 minutes. Tiffany, breathless, stammered, "I don't know why I didn't give into this a long time ago, I think it's serendipitous that we married each other!"

After staring at each other for a long time, they both moved quickly. They soon were in each others' arms, kissing deeply again. Tiffany laid back on the couch, as Brenda guided her to a comfortable position. The silence of the room was filled with the soft, soft, intimate sounds of two women kissing passionately. This time it was clear the women were not acting, but rather were lost in each other, and reacting to the pleasure they felt.

Things were getting more and more heated when Brenda caught her breath, and then spoke. "I love your kisses more than anything. And.... we've been living together as roommates and BFFs so we know we get along great."


As Tiffany beamed in agreement, Brenda continued, "You're so sweet and sexy too... I'm sure that other parts of our marriage... will be great also?"

After a pause while Brenda thought about Cassandra's wish that they have a great honeymoon, she added, "We're both dressed like brides. And of course we're actresses. So I think we should act like two brides on their Honeymoon. And because we ARE brides -- and great actresses - we should have no trouble acting out our roles, right? A bride is supposed to have passionate sex with the person she marries, right? So I think we should try having sex -- sorry, I mean making love - with each other!"

Tiffany nodded her head enthusiastically. "In my last movie I was in an incredible sexual seduction scene. I think we should to act it out.... Except that this time I want to be the one who performs the seduction. With some... crucial modifications."

Tiffany then led Brenda to her bed, took off all her bridal clothing, laid her down and covered her with handfuls of rose petals. Tiffany stripped and knelt over Brenda. She couldn't help but marvel at Brenda's beauty, and though to herself, "Now I think I understand why women drive men wild."

First Tiffany kissed Brenda gently, and then more passionately. Tiffany then made a slow track with her tongue over every inch of Brenda's body, removing rose petals with her tongue, exploring every spot with her lips, and caressing Brenda with her hands. Brenda's heart was beating rapidly as the anticipation of Tiffany reaching her final destination grew larger and larger.

After all the rose petals were removed Tiffany kissed Brenda on her lips and said, "Enjoy my love which I want to share with you." She began her journey down. When she reached Brenda's incredible DD cup breasts she started at their base and slowly kissed each one in circles, each circle higher than the last. Brenda squirmed because she could hardly wait for Tiffany to reach her nipples. Suddenly, Tiffany pulled away. Grinning at Brenda she asked, "Am I playing the role of bride well? Am I pleasing my wife?"

Brenda groaned and embraced Tiffany tightly. Before Brenda could do anything else Tiffany escaped and continued her journey downward. Kissing the outside of Brenda's legs to her toes, she then moved to the inside of Brenda's legs and began a slow journey upwards, leaving a wet trail with her tongue. Brenda was writing in anticipation.

Tiffany finally reached Brenda's blond landing strip. She began to blow gently on Brenda's pussy lips, trailing her finger along the folds. She whispered "You have such a beautiful flower. I can hardly wait to taste your nectar. But I'm going to start with the stem of that beautiful flower."

Brenda felt Tiffany's fingers barely touching her large clit. The sensations shooting through her body were different from any she had ever felt before. Tiffany lowered her head and began kissing the flower's stem. Brenda was moaning and begging for more as she reached for Tiffany's head, trying to position it in the right place. Tiffany began kissing her gently, when suddenly she started sucking on the flower's stem. Brenda screamed in ecstasy as she came over and over. Tiffany continued her loving attention, playing with Brenda's incredible clit as she took her repeatedly to the heights of ecstasy. Brenda passed out.

When she awoke Tiffany was gently kissing her. Brenda whispered, "Oh My God.!! Thank yoo so much! I've never passed out when I came before. You're such an incredible lover, Tiffany. I'm going to try my best to return the favor."

Tiffany laughed and said, "You're welcome. Just so you know, I came too as you were coming. I think we should both rest for a while. Then I'll be happy to have you return the favor."

After both girls were satisfied they talked about their new relationship and sex life. "Wearing a wedding dress and telling myself to act as if I'm your bride was mind blowing. The acting was easy because I AM your bride. Maybe my "method acting" was the reason that making love with you was so much better than any sex I've ever had with a guy. There's no contest!" said Tiffany.

"Same here. You're incredible, sexually. I don't know if it's because I was in acting mode, whether it's because you're a girl, whether you're so incredibly beautiful and sexy, or whether you're just amazing. I too told myself that I was a bride on her Honeymoon. Even if I wasn't your real bride, I realized I loved having sex with you more than anything I've ever done in my life. And since I AM your real bride..."

Tiffany and Brenda then professed their love for one another. Not just the "I love you" that BFFs often professed. But true romantic love, the love between soulmates.

Were they confusing love with lust? Were they so overcome by the superior pleasures of lesbian lovemaking that they rationalized their "marriage"? Or had the sex freed them from the inhibitions of societal brainwashing, and allowed them to love another girl?

Probably they were truly in love all along, except that they called their romantic love "just being best friends" because of the societal conditioning that discouraged romantic love between women. Surely it was this love that made their sex so much better than any they'd had before.

Monday morning Tiffany and Brenda walked onto the movie set arm in arm, each sporting a huge smile and wedding rings they had purchased the day before. Several of the other actors noticed the rings and asked what was going on. "We just got married" said, Brittany.

Cassandra spotted them and said to herself, "Oh my God - they took me seriously. I'd better tell them I was only joking."

"Cassandra," said Tiffany. "Look at the rings we purchased! We decided our parents would prefer it if we also got married in a church, and because its Nevada there's no waiting period. So on Sunday we found a minister and she married us again. We're both so happy! Thank YOU so much for telling us we were married. We used our movie wedding dresses for our church wedding. But don't worry - we then returned them to the prop room."

Cassandra was too stunned to react. She said nothing as the other actresses hugged the newly married couple. Then the movie's Director and Producer, Karen (one of the few women in Hollywood who'd made it to the top) announced to everyone that they'd throw a wedding celebration party for Brenda and Tiffany that evening. Karen thought to herself that she'd be sure to invite plenty of press to the party because the wedding of two of the world's sexiest women would be great publicity for the movie.

Karen instructed Cassandra, "Go to the costume room and pick out a gorgeous bridal dress for Tiffany -- the sexier, the skimpier, the better. And find a sharp looking tuxedo for Brenda, one that our costume designers can modify so it'll look great on a very curvy woman. The press will love seeing a gorgeous DD cup woman dressed like a man. Brenda will make a great contrast to Tiffany, who'll put her slim but incredibly sexy figure into her very revealing bridal dress."

"Imagine -- a gorgeous girl's head on a man's tuxedo -- a tuxedo that's almost bursting because its wearer has DD cup tits! The press will go nuts over it. Order a huge wedding cake and buy plenty of champagne. Reserve the bridal suite for them in the best hotel in town. We'll get millions of dollars' worth of free publicity!"

Cassandra saw how happy Karen was and decided she better not say anything about the joke she had pulled on the two stars. She was afraid that if Tiffany and Brenda found out what she had done, they might demand that Karen fire Cassandra. Not only did Cassandra need her job. She was an aspiring writer who had made numerous small writing and other suggestions to Karen, who had adopted many of them for the movie. Cassandra hadn't quite contributed enough to the film to receive a writing credit. But it was a great start for Cassandra's career as a screen writer. So Cassandra did as Director Karen instructed, and kept her mouth shut.

The party was a great success, with plenty of press in attendance. They took plenty of photos and videos of Tiffany and Brenda kissing, hugging, and smiling together. Their images went around the world via countless types of social media. Finally they left the party to go to their Honeymoon suite.

After Tiffany and Brenda left, Cassandra congratulated Karen for thinking of holding the party because of all the publicity their stars' lesbian wedding was getting for the movie. Cassandra added: "There's one more way we might use their wedding to the movie's advantage. We should consider having them kiss in the movie. Maybe they could do it right after the guys mistakenly think that the girls are each cheating with another guy? Maybe Tiffany and Brenda should console each other with a hug and cuddle that turns into a kiss? We could put the scene just before they get back together with their boyfriends."

linda1234
linda1234
536 Followers
12