Honeymooning Quandaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flight from Karachi to Male, which would continue on to Kuala Lumpur, was partially full. There was, however, only one other couple in the first class section. On the flight from Lahore to Karachi, he had put a blanket over the both of them despite a flight time of under ninety minutes. Then he had furiously fingered her from takeoff to landing. Thankfully she had carried a couple of extra sets of clothes, at the insistence of her husband. The shalwar she had worn from Lahore was sticky from her fluids and the kameez was heavily wrinkled. The shirt and skirt combination she put on got her many appreciative or even lusting looks but was very suitable for the next flight, assuming Imran would be up to some hijinks.

Imran had started chatting with both stewardesses, soon after lunch was served and cleared, and it suspiciously seemed to Usra that he had given some US dollars to each of them. He simply came back to his seat, took Usra by the hand, despite her reluctance and near defiance, and pulled her into the small restroom. The stewardesses appeared to ignore them on purpose.

Once he joined her inside the small compartment and latched the door shut, any fight left Usra. Figuring the best thing to do was to accede to his desire to join the Mile High Club she removed her panties and pulled off the shirt and skirt combination she had put on in Karachi. Luckily there was a coat hanger on the door so her clothes were not trampled on the ground or dirtied with jism. Imran seated himself on the toilet and, turning her around, pulled her onto his cock.

The vibration of the aircraft and the thrill of doing something dangerous turned her batteries on. She began to move up and down on his shaft with purpose, not giving a damn about the loud noises either one of them were making. Imran had packed a few condoms in his handbag and made full use of one during this session of fucking. The eroticism of the moment meant that he was aroused relatively quick and came profusely. Both of them cleaned up as best as they could, fixed their clothes and walked back to their seats. The other couple gave them knowing smiles and the stewardesses brought out juice and snacks, with one of the girls winking at Imran for doing the deed at 35,000 feet!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the airport near the main island of Male was amazing. The whole ocean appeared dotted with green and brown islands, like checkers on a blue game board, and the runway itself ran end to end on a longish island. Once through immigration in a structure that was more shack than substance, Usra and Imran were guided by the airline's local representative, surprisingly a Pakistani living in the Maldives, to a motorboat. Fifteen minutes later they disembarked at the Kurumba Resort, which was the closest to both the main island and the airport. They were whisked through check-in, fitted into a mini-van and driven about four hundred yards to a building with two apartments on the ground and two on the first floor. Usra and Imran would take one on top with the adjacent one empty at the time. The two apartments below had couples from Europe.

Usra had never been to a beach area or seen such a fancy resort before. To top that off the weather was just perfect at around 30 Celsius and the water seemed very inviting, even if she had no clue how to swim. Handing Imran her shoes she walked close to the beach in the soft sand, enjoying the feel of the grains slipping through her toes. She appreciated a most amazing sunset over the shimmering ocean, with the whole area going dark very quickly. She could see pinpoints of light from the airport, the main city and other distant resorts. Kurumba itself appeared to have one lit pathway to the reception and restaurant area but was otherwise dark. Yes, she decided, she was going to love her stay on this paradise.

Usra began to sense that she was a bit out of place just as soon as they arrived for breakfast the next morning. She felt like the odd person out at the nearly full restaurant. Although she was wearing a very fashionable shalwar kameez, that dress was most appropriate for Lahore but not an equatorial beach resort. From the waiters to the patrons at every table stared at her as if she had come from a different world. Some ladies asked her about the outfit and whether it was comfortable on the beach. She sensed they were wondering why she was so covered up more than how nice her dress was. Feeling a bit under scrutiny, she sought Imran's advice on what was up.

"Don't worry about a thing," he responded, "let's get over our tiredness from the flights and later today we can see about fitting in with the crowd around!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Imran said that he wanted to take a run around the island for exercise and suggested that she walk about rather than being alone in the apartment. Usra thought that was a great idea, first spending a while in the sparse gift shop checking out the very colorful printed and patterned shorts and shirts that seemed typical in beach locales. She also saw all sorts of swimwear in the place with price tags that appeared very pricey for the slight pieces of cloth.

Finally she headed out to the beach, turning towards the pier and jetty, watching the small boats ferrying people and goods over from the main island. She absolutely took in the serenity and sheer beauty of the place. On the way back towards the apartment, she headed to the beach first. Then she saw the other vacationers and came to a dead stop. The two blonde ladies waving at her were wearing the skimpiest of bikini bottoms. One had her top on while the other was topless with her breasts exposed. Angela and her husband Mike were from England, while Monique and Pierre had come from Belgium. They had the two ground floor apartments. "Hi there young lady," Angela the older female addressed Usra, "if you want to enjoy the place, go and get into something skimpy, with your curves I am sure you're other half will appreciate seeing you in a swimsuit!"

Usra walked to the apartment, shaking her head. It was one thing to get into fashionable and somewhat liberal attire at a party with friends, it was completely a different thing in her vocabulary to strip to bare nothings in the presence of absolute strangers. Expecting to see Imran in the shower or even in bed, she was surprised to see him sitting stark naked in the balcony watching the scene below.

"Well isn't it about time we started our honeymoon in earnest," he said, pulling her into the balcony and planting a kiss on her mouth.

Usra responded as a newly married dutiful wife from South Asia should, accept the kiss and fight to get into a less open space for what was obviously to come next. Imran was having nothing of it and she saw that there were already a few condom packets, some lubricants and drinks and snacks on a nearby table. He had already put his hands under her kameez and pulled down her shalwar and panties. Fearing he would rip a new kameez, she quickly took it off. Imran got behind her, pressing her belly into the railing, and removed her bra. Usra tried to break free, scared of being seen naked by the neighbours. They, however, were at least a couple of hundred yards away and would have needed binoculars to see her fine rack.

Letting her down on all fours on a rug was placed in the balcony, and placing a condom on his cock, Imran penetrated her. Slowly but gradually Usra let her resistance fade and began to enjoy the pumping into her pussy.

"Mrs. Imran Makhdoom, did you think I brought you all the way here to be a hermit," he let her know, "no my dear I have every intention of showing what a fine better half my family found for me!"

The meaning was obvious, if she wanted to have a nice honeymoon and keep her husband happy, she had to leave her Pakistani modesty back in Lahore and accept the mores and modes of those occupying the island paradise she was on. She wondered what clothing Imran would expect her to wear, or rather be bare in. At least there was no one either of them knew from Adam at the place, so anything that happened at Kurumba would likely stay there.

She felt Imran tense and then take a deep sigh as he released his load into the condom. She herself had come profusely and had trails of liquid running down her legs. He did not release her but she saw that the filled condom landed in the nearby garbage bin. As she wondered what he was up to next, he grabbed some cold cream from a jar on the table, greased her backside, and plunged his rod into her virginal asshole. Usra stopped breathing for an extended moment as he intruded her anal passage, then screamed out loud enough for her voice to carry to the beachgoers.

"What are you doing?" she objected, "my mother said that this sort of sexual activity is haram!"

"Well sweetheart, I neither have any intention of doing this to my mother-in-law," he responded while continuing his assault, "nor thankfully is she here to give you any religious lectures!"

Surprisingly Usra soon started getting aroused by the sensation in her rectum and opened herself as wide as possible to accept his cock with ease. Imran was relieved that she had not made any sort of scene. Like it or not, having accepted anal sex a first time, she would probably continue to bend over for him and take it up the back channel if and when he liked it. Usra was surprised that her cunt was leaking fluid while her ass was being pounded. She gritted herself against the pain and focused on the sensuality and tingling in her rectal nerves. It took Imran a good twenty minutes to reach his climax and flood her backside with his cum. Usra took a sigh of relief when he extracted his weapon and her anus contracted though very sore.

Just then both of them were surprised by the sound of clapping from below. Both European couples were standing just a stone's throw from the entrance, seeing quite a bit of Usra and Imran in their state of nudity. Usra broke his grasp and ran into the bedroom, while Imran stayed outside. He gave them a bow and waved as if receiving a compliment from a grateful audience.

"Good show young man, and happy you are finding interesting ways to discover sensuality," Mike remarked, giving him a wink and making an okay sign with his thumb and forefinger.

"Why thank you all for the applause," he responded, "and I am glad none of you are mullah types to chastise me for taking liberties with your sensibilities!"

"We look forward to seeing you both on la plage soon," Monique addressed him in a mix of English and French which he understood without any trouble, "Michael et Pierre have been getting excite sexuellement, et sans utiliser de Viagra, la pensee about your lovely bride and frankly je pense you are tres galant also!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Usra was reprieved on the first day. A sudden squall had meant that there was rain from about lunchtime to sunset preventing anyone from going to the beach. Then she had seen a sign in the lobby about a four hour trip to Male, the capital city on the opposite end of the airport. Figuring it was a great idea, Imran signed them up for the boat to take them there at 1 pm. Rather than the motorboat that had brought them from the airport, the ride in the Maldivian fishing boat took about twenty minutes.

Imran was immensely pleased that Usra had picked a fashionable, yet respectable, outfit for her visit to the capital. She had dressed in a flared cotton lehnga, with a light jacket of the same material. However, instead of a shirt underneath the kjacket, she had opted for a blouse choli that bared her midriff and made her cleavage look bigger. Figuring that some walking was involved, she had smartly picked a pair of flats rather than the heels she had been wearing at many of the events before and after the wedding. Needless to say, every pair of eyes on the boat was on Usra. In fact, one of the fishermen manning the boat had rushed forward and placed a cushion for her to sit on, rather than doing so on the bare wooden plank. Enjoying the breeze, Usra removed the jacket to reveal her bare arms and much of her back. Many on board took in their breath at seeing the beauty in front of them. Imran clicked picture after picture, making sure he captured her in the best element. Usra was pleasantly surprised at how easily she had transitioned from being nearly hijabi to showing off parts of her body to complete strangers.

The boat landed right at the main street of the city, which in Lahore would be the equivalent of a one-lane choti galli (small pathway). Turning right, they began to follow a map of the city provided by the resort. There was not much on the island, but the mosque and a few other sites seemed interesting. Suddenly Usra seeing a gentleman oddly dressed in a full suit and waving at them from a picture window on the first floor of a medium sized house, started waving back and pointed at Imran to look upwards. He gestured for them to come on in. As Imran wondered a guard showed up and directed them inside. Usra then saw the plate on the doorway and realized she had been waving at the President of the country.

"His excellency the President welcomes you to our country," a fellow who probably was the secretary welcomed them, "and would be honoured if you would join him for tea."

The place was tiny as far as government offices go, but it was an honour to meet the head of state. The President had a big smile as he shook Imran's hand and then placed a kiss on Usra's, directing her to take the sofa and him to an adjacent armchair. The President joined her on the sofa and started to ask about them. Tea was served in a typical British Wedgewood set, along with scones and pastries.

"It is so unusual to have a couple from Pakistan," the President advised, "your airline brings in lots of people every week but from Europe almost entirely, so this is a rare pleasure."

The President seemed genuinely delighted to hear that Usra and Imran were staying at Kurumba. The simple reason was that he was opening the new wing at the resort five days later. In no time at all the secretary showed up with formal invitations for them to attend the ceremony, dinner and dance.

"It's so nice of you to have us come up," Usra gushed, "and we look forward to the party next week."

"I am glad you came by today," he remarked, taking her hand into his, "I was frankly getting a little bored without any good company at the office!"

"Do you often invite tourists over?" Imran wondered.

"Well on occasion it is good policy," the President answered, "after all we are quite dependent on tourism and it does not hurt to get a mention in the Western press about a head of state that is friendly with visitors!"

The secretary returned just then with word of a call with someone abroad. The President was very reluctant to see the two of them, and Usra in particular, leave. As a sign of gratitude, she put her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. Despite his dark complexion, he blushed but a big smile formed on his face.

"Don't forget I expect you to look ravishing next week," he bade them goodbye, "and young man I am sure you can have an impact on some of the other lovely ladies who will be attending."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Usra seemed aghast when, just after breakfast, Imran pulled out a few slinky swimsuits from his suitcase. Since she had packed no such garb, he had to plan and think ahead. These ranged from a sexy bikini to a relatively sedate one-piece that he had acquired prior to the wedding. As she had spent a couple of days seeing the beach and the partially clothed guests, he figured it was time to test the waters whether she would jump in with both feet or balk.

By now she had begun to notice the stares from other diners at the restaurant and looks of bewilderment from the staff at her choice of shalwar kameez combinations rather than shorts or skirts. To be sure most of the guys were looking forward to seeing her in greatly revealing attire. Even the ladies there were no longer keen on finding out where her current choice of clothing came from.

"Sweetheart, I am going to the beach today and for every day from now on," Imran laid down an ultimatum, "you can stay here inside by yourself or join me with the others in the appropriate attire!"

"Why are you so keen to show me around?" she tried the typical guilt trip move, "I strip for you whenever you and I are alone and together!"

"I certainly do love to show you around, why shouldn't I?" Imran retorted, "I absolutely loved how my friends doted on you at the party and I'm sure the crowd here will be most appreciative."

Usra simply lay down on the bed and turned her back to him. The argument was going nowhere. Shaking his head, he grabbed his towel, clothes, reading material, camera and suntan lotion. A few minutes later he was on the beach where his neighbours wondered aloud where the lovely wife was. If this was how things remained for the next ten days, it would be a really wasted honeymoon. Imran sat down on a lounger and began to read a detective novel.

"Oh wow, welcome, tres bien," Monique oohed, pointing at the apartments. Walking out towards them was none other than Usra. She had decided that being alone and inside was not ideal. Having an unneeded spat with her husband was not a good idea either.

Imran's watched with mouth agape as Usra walked up in a yellow bikini consisting of a pair of shorts and a wide bra top that only allowed a peek of her breasts, with shades covering her eyes and a floppy hat on top of her head. Her belly, legs and shoulders were all bare and looked very appetizing. On one hand it was the most conservative of the swimsuits Imran had acquired on his pre-wedding trip to Houston, on the other she looked absolutely cut out for the outfit. Usra took a lounger in the middle of the group, picked up the bottle of suntan lotion and motioned for anyone to help put it on her. Both Pierre and Michael looked interested but their wives gave each of them a stern look.

"Let me show you how to do it properly," Angela took the bottle and sat next to Usra. Soon she had a light covering of oil on nearly all her covered parts. Usra did not object when Angela stuck her hands under her bra and then her shorts to reach other sensitive areas. All three of the guys had visible erections by the time she was done and Usra glistened like a golden goddess.

"I think you two should get a bit intimate for the camera," Monique suggested, "give her a kiss, jump in the water, be honeymooners not hermits!"

That was the signal for the two of them to look at each other, giggle, hold hands and run off into the cool water. Usra stopped Imran from going too deep as she did not know how to swim but was comfortable standing in breast high ocean water. Imran held her close and they began to kiss for a very long time, with the neighbours clapping and urging them on.

Imran felt like the king of the world, with a most beautiful queen by his side. His concerns about having to sit on the beach alone for the next ten days evaporated. Strangely, Usra no longer felt naked but rather free of outside pressures. Unlike the men in Pakistan, the guys checking her out appreciated her, and the girls were also on her side.

He was even happier when sending him on ahead for lunch, she made an entrance into the dining room wearing a short striped skirt that bared her very fine legs and a simple blouse that had a tie across the front of her breasts and showed her cleavage magnificently. Just as she had been the center of attention the first day when all the ladies wanted to know about her shalwar kameez, this time everyone wondered where the amazing dress came from.