Honeymooning Quandaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you the only one who came to the beach," she told Imran as they undressed for bed later that night, "after Nauman's dance party I knew that I had to blend in with your crowd and so had a few things specially made in Lahore and a few picked up at the gift shop right here!"

"So all that posturing about being properly Pakistani and following your mom's dictates was all hokum," Imran wondered.

"No, I just wanted to see how long it would take for you either to bend to me or me to let you enjoy your honeymoon," she sweetly replied as she bared herself and rolled around lewdly on the bed.

In a flash, Imran was upon here, skewering her expertly and pumping away without hesitation. Usra flipped him over and came on top, joining her mouth to his and slowly raising and lowering herself on his shaft. Imran kept himself from spouting for a while but finally jetted into the condom. Both of them lay exhausted, touching each other and enjoying the peace and tranquility of being alone and on their honeymoon.

"I bet you can't wait to see what else I decided to bring along with me," she sort of dared and sort of enticed him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Imran had no complaints about the dresses or swimwear Usra either found in his suitcase or managed to conjure from one of hers for the next few days till the hotel ceremony. Everybody was really impressed by her ability to carry off a rather short floral skirt without feeling the least bit uncomfortable. Rather than a typical Pakistani girl from Lahore she had almost seamlessly transformed herself into a ramp model. Imran had found the opportunity to pull her behind a palm tree and lick her cunt in broad daylight. He thought about doing the full deed but the sudden arrival of the resort minivan, carrying some new arrivals, nixed that plan in the bud.

While not revealing as much, or in fact much at all, Usra looked sensational in a denim pants and jacket combination the next day, given that she had bunched up her shirt from below and knotted it in front, thus revealing her very sexy midriff. The plan was to head out to Male again and see the sights they had missed due to tea with Mr. President on their previous trip. This time the head of state was elsewhere, but the secretary still called them over and assigned a guide to show them around the few places of note.

The day before the event, Usra turned out in a blouse that strategically covered her breasts but little else and paired it with a floral wrap. This time around, Imran grabbed her, took her around to the garage area of the big building, sat her down on a stack of palm leaves, slid the shorts down, and penetrated her. Usra hung on to him as the palms were stacked haphazardly. Both fell into the pile, completing their romantic act half over and half under the leaves. Thankfully Imran had the foresight to have worn a condom before accosting her and none of their clothes got too messed up.

The neighbours and Imran all appreciated the change in Usra when she walked out to the beach in a sexy and shimmering one piece suit, finding a hammock to lie down upon and enjoy the weather and scenery. This time, when Pierre offered to rub suntan lotion on her, she simply turned over and beckoned him to proceed with caution! He made sure to take his time!

Imran finally was having the honeymoon he had always dreamed about, with a stunning location, perfect weather, not a worry in the world, and most importantly, an absolute babe attached to him through legal union. Impressed by the way she had adapted to his liberal and outgoing lifestyle, he wondered if he was in a dream that would end when their feet touched the ground in Karachi. He shot off roll after roll of film, capturing her at her sexiest, wondering whether he could risk getting the pictures developed in Pakistan. The prospect of seeing her bikini clad photos on calendars so commonly used by desi storekeepers did not sound appetizing. Maybe he'd wait to get them done in Dubai or London he surmised.

Usra wasn't in a bad place either. She was able to dress and express herself like the movie stars she had seen in the few Western movies her father had allowed her to go to. Compared to the average dress in Pakistan, even Mary Poppins was a fashion icon! Most importantly, her husband was doting on her, relishing the transformation, and she was delighted to show him her best side, be it covered or bare!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Sir, this is the Presidential Secretary speaking, I hope you remember that the event at Kurumba is from 6 pm onwards today," the voice on the phone that had sat silent since their arrival advised them.

Not that either of them had forgotten about the party. Rather Usra had tried and rejected a few dozen combinations and dresses, while Imran had wondered if a suit was required or not. Thankfully he had brought one along just in case.

Usra caused a stir amongst the five dozen odd guests at the event. She had finally opted for an ornate lehnga (skirt) and choli (blouse) with embroidery, with a jewelled choker around her neck. The outfit really enhanced her cleavage as the blouse was essentially just a thick padded bra. Her belly and midsection were also visible for anyone to see and many to wonder how they could get their arms around them. She had found time to streak her hair and this added to the overall awesome effect.

The President was only 15 minutes behind schedule and the event began to move in the usual fashion, a few welcome speeches, the ribbon cutting, more speeches, then an invitation to head over to a nicely laid out dinner, followed by dancing, and a few more speeches interspersed before the entire proceedings ended in about three hours or so.

Usra found herself to be the belle of the ball when the resort owner led Usra to a seat adjacent to the President, just as the first session began, while placing Imran further down the line, between the secretary and the PIA station manager. She quickly realized that there were three guys to every female at the event. She probably was the best dressed and prettiest so was appropriately seated in a place of honour. Imran felt a pang of jealousy at being relatively ignored while his wife was on show with someone else. The President took his time at the podium speaking about the new foreign investment and the presence of people from all over the world. Usra was over the moon when he referred to her as a "fine ambassador from the brotherly nation of Pakistan."

Imran felt a lot happier at dinner when he was asked to join the President and Usra at the main table, along with the resort owner and a few others. Once again Usra found herself next to the President with Imran across the table from her. The man turned out to be a fairly good conversationalist, telling tales about growing up in a country that was doomed to being claimed by the oceans if global warming continued. She was particularly surprised by one peculiarity in the country. Apparently most of the men and women had married and divorced multiple times. The process of marriage was as simple as a guy finding a father or uncle for a prospective female, presenting a chicken, and getting a marriage certificate from a local judge. It was the only fully Islamic country she knew of that did not make divorces or multiple marriages negative things. To her, however, the customs did seem quite alien. Usra did not mind the occasional touches to her hand, her waist, cheek and even her legs as the dinner progressed.

A whole set of lighter speeches were made. Then a fairly decent local band started to play Western and Indian music. All of a sudden Usra was being asked by many of the guests to join them on the dance floor, given that the President had been handed some papers and was going over them. Unlike at the party in Lahore, everyone was extremely deferential to her. About half an hour into the dancing, she felt a tap on her shoulder. The President was asking for her company. Almost on cue a slow number came on. The other ladies had no issues finding themselves partners, with one of the Indian women pulling Imran onto the floor.

The dance began in a sedate manner with the President maintaining a suitable distance between their bodies despite the closeness required of a slow number. However, as the song progressed, his grasp tightened and Usra was pulled right up to his body. His hands strategically found the bare parts of her midriff and stroked them in a slow but deliberate manner. Getting asked to dance by the head of state would be an honour anywhere. What was neither expected, nor fully appreciated, was his act of bringing his mouth down onto hers as the slow tempo song, they had been dancing to, came to an end. Kissing friends of Imran's or even her own brother-in-law on the mouth no longer held any surprise for Usra. But putting her lips in contact with the President, albeit of a rather small nation, was not something that she was prepared for. Imran wondered if she would react badly and whether an international incident would occur. Instead Usra played the diplomat to perfection.

"Oh Mr. President, I am so gratified by the honour your people and yourself have given me today and during our stay here," she coyly but confidently let him know, "but much as I appreciate your interest and friendship, I am after all here with my husband and on my honeymoon!"

The President, figuring that things could have gone a lot worse, notably with quite a few foreigners at the event, said something about being overwhelmed by her beauty and amicability. Usra smiled, shook her head, put her arms around his neck and kissed him first on both cheeks and then planted one on his mouth. It was a sign that any further extracurricular activity between them was not going to happen but she was magnanimous about not creating an incident. The President and party figured that was appropriate time to leave.

"So it looks like Mr. President was trying to put some moves on you!" Imran commented as they prepared for bed after the party ended and guests dispersed, "but you handled him very well."

Usra walked out of the bathroom stark naked, took and bow, and went onto the balcony even though the light was shining brightly. Standing deliberately behind a potted plant that provided some cover to her breasts, she posed in a lascivious manner. She made a gesture with her fingers, directing Imran to join her outside.

"Are you going to make use of this wonderful divinely created body that so many of your male kind, including heads of state, are lusting for," she asked Imran when he stepped out into the balcony, "or should I place a call to Mr. President to come and collect me?"

Imran needed no further invitation and quickly forgot about any interactions that occurred just a few hours earlier with the local head of state. Heading out to the balcony, he deliberately put his hands on Usra's cunt, pressing hard onto it while handing her his cock.

Even though they could hear people moving around, and with lights on could be seen from quite a distance, they did not care one bit about being discovered in their naked state. Imran pushed her down onto a set of stairs that led from their balcony to nowhere. He stood in front of her, touching his cock to her mouth. Wondering if she would bat it away, he was pleasantly surprised when she grabbed his shaft, slowly moved herself forward and took him into her mouth. She obviously had no idea what to do but liked that Imran seemed to be in seventh heaven. Even though it was a sloppy first blow job, Imran was delighted that Usra was expanding her sexual repertoire. He came in her mouth and all over her face as she spat his cock out as soon as the first drop of ejaculate hit her tongue.

"Maybe I should have shown more gratitude to Mr. President by doing something like this to him," she joshed, "perhaps we could have gained Pakistan an important military ally!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Usra was up and ready to take another trip to the main island, just to get a change of scenery from Kurumba. There were leaving in a couple of days so this was the last opportunity to visit the local souvenir shops and buy a few trinkets and doo-dads for friends and family. Matching a tight t-shirt with an even tighter pair of vinyl pants, she looked ready to perform a set of rock music. The dress, and the way she carried herself in it, was a far cry from the very conservative desi outfit she had worn on her first day at the resort, given that the T-shirt extended barely past her breasts. Everyone they came by stared and appreciated her look.

"I wanted to make sure to not leave without saying goodbye," she had simply led Imran into the President's office and up the stairs without any hindrance "and to express our appreciation for your wonderful people and country."

A moment later, she had quickly seated herself on the President's lap, thrown her arms around his neck and kissed him on the mouth. The man was dumbstruck but regained his composure and asked if another was coming. Usra complied with a much longer kiss that got a very big smile on his face. She got a smile from the secretary also, kissing him on his cheek to show gratitude also.

Usra was a big hit in the small souvenir market, with every shopkeeper wanting her to come into their shops and visit. She ended up pulling Imran into a shop, only because a nice poster of a leading Pakistani actress was hanging on the wall, along with the usual number of Indian ones. The shopkeeper turned out to have received his master's degree in Pakistan and had a soft corner for the visitors. The listed prices tumbled and the two of them ended up buying all the gifts they needed and many unnecessary extras.

"I am sure you do not have a really romantic picture of your trip together," the shopkeeper advised that there was also a studio in the back, where he could shoot a few shots, and had attire available.

Usra was ambivalent but Imran was piqued. The shopkeeper handed her a short red dress with frills and some heels to match up. The dress fit surprisingly well. Putting Imran on the third step of a staircase, he had Usra sit on the second and extend her legs, which were virtually bare. Usra was certain it would be an outstanding picture as the fellow seemed to know how to arrange the lighting and set up the shot.

"Why don't you try another outfit?" he suggested, and this time Usra was game in a moment.

The next shot, in a garden just outside, had her in a leopard print easy dress that really showed off the curves of her legs. The man ended up shooting off a whole roll, taking every opportunity to get her to bare as much of her body as possible, and would have continued with more had Imran not noticed that the return boat was due to leave in less than 15 minutes. Usra kept losing more and more clothes with each shot and surprisingly without any protest. The last one, taken from behind, had her just wearing her pants, but topless otherwise, and with her sideboob prominently visible.

Paying the man and getting the promise of receiving the pictures and negatives the next day at the resort, they rushed back to the pier and made it just in time. Even though he was sure that Usra's pictures would probably be masturbated to by many local males or would become enticing posters in their shops, he was extremely turned on by the experience. Usra was also aroused by the baring and the frequent touches on her body from both her husband and the shopkeeper in the process of setting up the shots.

It took Imran less than a minute to push her onto the bed, when they returned to the resort and their room, yank off her clothes, and plow into her pussy from behind. Usra shrieked with pleasure as he let his desire, pent up during the visit to the main island, erupt. He went at her with clear intent, to make her know who was master and who was not. She was equal to the task and gladly accepted every thrust into her cunt, leaking profusely and talking tartily. When he did come, realization struck that he had not used a condom and had flooded her insides.

"Let's look at it this way, your mom and aunts will be thrilled if something develops inside me, even if you are not so keen on kids right now," she lay back and mused, "perhaps we name the child Zain or Zainab, since it was Zaain the photographer-shopkeeper who got you so excited!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

With just one more day to go, Usra figured she would not be getting another chance to be so free by herself and intimate with her husband, and without worries about anyone watching or being concerned. She would have to go back to her modest ways of dressing and carrying herself when back in Pakistan, but for now the Maldives was still her abode for more than 24 hours.

Having slept in through breakfast, given the heavy schedule of the prior days, Usra correctly figured that Imran would like her at her best. That would mean a generous display of skin and openness with others around. She did not disappoint the other patrons, staff or her husband, showing up for lunch in exceedingly short shorts and a studded shirt that allowed both her belly and cleavage to be shown off, along with her marvellous set of legs. Stretching out onto a loveseat in the lounge, she enjoyed being on display as every set of eyes went over her and made a quick turn back to get the full view. Imran wanted to take her on the spot, but being spontaneous in the balcony or behind a garage was one thing, being intimate in the central location was a whole different ball game.

The Belgian couple were checking out at the time. Usra had no problems at all giving both Monique and Pierre a full on kiss and hug. The British couple had left a few days earlier. One bottom apartment and the one on the first floor adjacent to theirs now had a nice looking pair from Hong Kong and surprisingly, a newlywed Saudi named Abdullah and his beautiful bride, Noura, who had shown up in an abaya and niqab but lost those coverings almost immediately on reaching Kurumba. Even though they just met, Noura took to Usra immediately.

Imran was in disbelief when he saw Usra walking out to the beach. Not only was she in a sexy bikini, she had disposed of her top and had her breasts on display, despite numerous signs prohibiting nudity due to the local laws. Obviously her confidence in showing off skin had grown significantly in the past few days and she had not seen anyone unduly bother the European girls while topless in the past week. Furthermore, having received the pictures, along with associated negatives, from the photographer she was very happy with the results.

"I don't think you would have minded a bit Imran if I had let him take some pictures of me completely nude," she remarked, "I know you were being turned on and he was having the time of his life undressing me with his eyes!"

Noura turned out to be a great sport too, divesting of her top and bra, while keeping a pair of long beach pants still on, and lolling happily on the sand. Both Imran and Abdullah were getting an eyeful of both the ladies in their state of undress. Perhaps not unsurprisingly, neither Usra nor Noura were keen on having any pictures taken with their assets fully revealed. After all both had to deal with very conservative home situations and having such tokens of travel were not recommended in case they fell into the wrong hands.

The girls were in a mood to be fully expressive and neither of the husbands objected to them stripping off their bottoms and running into the sea. Although Usra did not know how to swim, Noura was competent in it. Soon she had imparted enough basic knowledge for them to cavort around in the water, without care or consequence for nearly an hour.