Honey's hubby knows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Looks as if you're having fun! 1 orifice filled, 2 to go?"

Honey replied " Cheeky sod! I'm going to taste him later though so 1 to go! See you in the morning x"

" Send me a pic of that one x"

"Maybe baby x"

Honey smiled at Kenton "He wants you to take a photo of my mouth full of your cum babe, are you OK with that?"

" I'd be delighted to provide that service and I reckon my balls are starting to feel full again"

Honey slid her hand down to Kenton's groin area and took his flaccid, but large cock in her gentle fingers.

She stroked him gently, enjoying the magical sensation of it growing steadily under her gentle caress. As it reached its full size Honey bent over and placed his dome in her mouth. There remained a taste of his sperm mixed with her flavour of her vagina from their previous fuck. Kenton moved his hand to Honey's pubic area feeling her neatly trimmed bush and sliding his fingers to her clean shaven vagina. Feeling her wetness he gently rubbed at her clitoris. Honey writhed with pleasure as Kenton's long, strong fingers moved past her outer labia and into her channel. Honey groaned as Kenton's magic fingers caused Honey's juices to flow as he searched for Honey's ultra sensitive area. As usual he found it and Honey held her breath as she experienced an intense orgasm.

Honey climbed on top of her lover, and placed the tip of his cock between her pussy lips. Placing her hands on his muscular chest she started to ride him. Her super wet cunt allowed his cock to slide up and down her channel with ease and she soon built up a hard and fast rhythm.

"Fuck me you dirty slut"

"Yes sir" Honey moaned as she gasped for breath.

Kenton pulled her forward placing his huge hands on Honey's peach like buttocks, separating them slightly to expose her anus. Kenton offered up his middle finger to Honey's mouth. She took it in her mouth ensuring it was covered in her saliva. He moved it back to her behind and moved the saliva covered finger over anus. He pushed it in but it was still too tight so he borrowed some of Honey's vagina juices as added lubrication for his finger. This time her anus gave way and allowed his finger to penetrate her and Honey groaned as it did so. With his finger still inserted he began to increase the speed and force of his thrusts.

"You like this my dirty bitch"?

"Yes sir, i love it, i love everything you do to me"

Kenton rolled Honey onto her back and started to fuck her in the missionary position. Honey wrapped her stockinged legs around his back and lifted her hips to allow his cock to penetrate her deeper.

"I'm cumming baby" gasped Honey

"I'm nearly there too" said Kenton as he reached over for his smartphone.

Kenton fiddled around with his phone to get the camera recording and pointed it at Honey's face while checking it to check the zoom and focus were ok. He indicated to Honey that he was about to cum.

"Say hi to Tim" he mouthed to Honey

"Hi Tim" and Honey made a cheesy smile

Honey had watched enough porn scenes to know her role and she poked out her tongue as far as she could. Kenton moved his dick close to honey's mouth as he stroked it with one hand while holding the camera with the other. within seconds

Kenton shot a long stream of warm sperm onto Honey's face, the second stream landed flush on Honey's tongue with some drops entering her mouth. The third and fourth covered her tongue and mouth while a rogue fifth shot ended up in Honey's hair. Honey fulfilled her next duty of cleaning Kenton's cock with great aplomb.

Honey swallowed the salty treat and pushed out a clean tongue at the camera. Kenton hit the red button on his phone to stop recording.

A few minutes later they watched the video back, Honey giggled as she watched her facial expressions and sounds as she received "her tasty salty treat"

"Gonna send it to hubby then?

" I am, after all he did ask nicely" and she hit the send button

As they lay in bed Kenton and Honey shared his rum and coke.

"Honey, there's a new chap who has started at work, only 19. He's a really fit and good-looking black lad. We were talking the other day and the topic of threesomes came up. I promised I would ask you, so would you be interested?

Honey thought for a moment but didn't want to be rushed "Let me think it over babe"

Over the last few months Honey's meetings with Kenton had become less frequent. She had met Kenton and his young workmate Dave for a drink on a couple of occasions but had not yet taken the plunge of a threesome. It was still a possibility though and she felt attracted to the young man but he was thirty years younger! Honey was pretty sure that Kenton was seeing other women, which she was relaxed with, apart from the fact they were taking up some of her valuable time slots! A big clue was that he kept a supply of condoms in his bedside drawer and Honey noticed the quantity dropping considerably over the last few weeks.

It was the eve of Kenton's birthday and she didn't need reminding of the promise she had made (though she was regularly reminded) all those months ago. Honey was drafting Kenton's birthday card deliberating whether to write something a bit naughty. She decided she would and two of the presents she had bought were a camera tripod and a bottle of very best quality rum, as well as various clothes, aftershave etc. she decided to incorporate this into a little poem.

To my beautiful black stud,

I've bought you tripod to film our sin

You can send the film to my hubby Tim

I've also bought you best quality Rum

Give me enough and you can have my bum!

Love Honey xxxxxxx

Honey's phone pinged. It was from Kenton.

"Are you able to come over, tmrw, 2pm?"

Honey replied "I'll be there Big Boy xxx"

Honey, on Kenton's recommendation, had joined a local gym. She had an appointment with a personal trainer who the gym provided free for six 30 minute sessions when she joined. His name was Carlo, he was a rugged, olive skinned 40 year old whose parents had moved to the UK 30 years ago. He had a large, roman nose with almond eyes and a square jaw. He was about 5ft 10 inches tall with a broad chest, thick arms and a good helping of body hair which he didn't attempt to hide. He didn't wear a wedding band and never mentioned a partner. She was having her final session with Carlo in an hour's time and was deciding what to wear. She showered and put on a pair of black leggings, Nike trainers and she plumped for a red top, which was a tad lower cut than anything she had worn to the gym previously.

As usual Carlo pushed Honey extremely hard in the gym, always increasing the number of sets and reps on each of the machines. Increasing the time she had to hold the 'plank' and making sure she held an increased pace on the rowing machine, boy that one took her breath away! At the end of the session Carlo handed Honey a card with his contact details. To her surprise he then asked if she fancied meeting for a drink one evening. Honey replied "Sure, that would be nice" passing him her mobile number before scurrying off home.

Before meeting with Kenton, Honey showered and applied lubrication as she had been instructed. She put on the sexy red lingerie Tim had bought her a few months ago and a favourite red dress and red high heels. She picked up the card and a bag of beautifully gift wrapped presents. To her surprise, Tim offered a lift and she arrived at Kenton's bang on time.

"Are you going to stay over" Asked Tim o the way.

" I'm not sure, I haven't planned to, I'll drop you a text and let you know."

Tim pecked Honey on the cheek as she slipped out of the car, tottering slightly on her heels with one hand grasping the bag of gifts and the other her handbag.What a sight she must have looked at 2 o'clock in the afternoon,but frankly she didn't care.

Kenton met Honey at the door with a passionate kiss and little squeeze of her bum. As soon as the door was closed Honey slipped to her knees,undid his belt, trousers button and fly and pulled out his semi-erect cock. Immediately deepthroating the whole thing as she looked up at him like an infatuated teenager. He held the back of her head and started to thrust his oversized member towards the back of her throat. Honey broke free as his penis reached its fully erect size and she started to circle the tip with her tongue, stretching the foreskin back as far as it would go. She slid her tongue down his seemingly endless shaft and kissed each of his balls which dangled invitingly like Xmas baubles. She took each one in her mouth only just resisting the temptation to give them a good bite, after all, he had bitten her nipples often enough! She started to stroke him, steadily increasing the speed, working his tip with her tongue and gazing up at him to ensure his face betrayed the pleasure she was giving him. It did. She stroked his cock even harder as she had done many times before, and as usual she managed to bring him to ejaculation as he shot his warm spunk onto her face, hair and as she opened her mouth, towards the back of her throat. She was completely addicted to the taste of his sperm. Honey knew her place now was to clean him up, which she gladly did with her tongue and while doing this Kenton had reached down beneath her skirt and was fingering her wet cunt. She noticed that he took a little detour while down there,making sure no doubt that she had lubricated herself.

"Good girl," he whispered.

After cleaning Kenton and herself, Honey presented her gifts and card which Kenton was truly delighted with. Kenton poured some of the rum which they both drank without any mixer. He had also bought some little M&S party snacks which was a nice touch Honey thought. Kenton particularly liked his camera tripod and disappeared into the bedroom to set it up at the end of his bed. He placed his phone on the tripod and did a quick check to ensure it's filming the correct scene, which after some small adjustments it was.

An hour or so later, after a couple of very large glasses of rum, Kenton and Honey were on the settee kissing. Honey was down to her lingerie and Kenton was stepping out of his trousers. Kenton took Honey's bra straps off her shoulders and pulled down the bra cups revealing her erect little nipples. As usual Kenton couldn't resist having a nibble and Honey shrieked with the sharp pain as he dug his teeth in. They were soon in the '69' position with Kenton's tongue massaging Honey's clitoris while his finger(s)were getting Honey's anus ready.

Kenton took Honey by the hand and took her to his bed where he placed her in the doggy position. He switched on the camera and started to fuck her vigorously, she moaned as he forced the whole of his cock deep into her vagina channel. His hips slapping against Honey's buttocks and Kenton grabbed a handful of Honey's hair and yanked her head back. As Honey got wetter Kenton increased the speed and ferocity of the thrusting and just as he was about to shoot his load, he withdrew.

Kenton placed the tip of his cock onto Honey's anus and slowly started to insert.

He whispered in Honey's ear "Ready?"

"As I'm ever going to be" She giggled and wriggled her backside.

She then gasped as Kenton pushed his cock deep into her.

"Oh My God - Fuck!!!!" she gritted her teeth.

Kenton withdrew slightly but then almost immediately thrust his cock in again, even more deeply.

"Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Jesus Kenton, it hurts"

"Relax baby, it'll get easier"

And it did. Kenton applied more lube, shifted Honey's hips somewhat and his cock started to slip in and out more easily.

"How is it?"

"OK" replied Honey. To her it felt very uncomfortable rather than painful.

"Enjoying it?"he asked.

" Not my favourite thing, are you?"

"Loving it!"

Kenton moved Honey into the 'spoon' position and lifted her left leg high into the air, this was to ensure the camera could quite clearly see which orifice his cock was pounding. Initially rubbing her tits his hand moved to her pussy and he started to massage Honey's clitoris as he drove his swollen cock up and down her anal passage. Honey let out a groan of pleasure and closed her eyes to fully experience the weird range of sensations shooting up her spinal cord into her brain. This heady mixture of pain and discomfort from her backside and pure pleasure emanating from her pussy. It felt like her brain couldn't cope with this fusion of signals coming from her pelvic area. She moaned louder as Kenton increased the speed of his fucking and fingering as she was brought to the most ecstatic orgasm she had ever experienced. Kenton too was approaching climax as Honey's tight anus gripped his huge cock. Suddenly Kenton felt Honey's anus grip his cock even tighter and then relax as Honey moaned loudly. The grip tightened again and relaxed and tightened again. Honey was making animal-like noises as she orgasmed wildly. She grabbed Kenton's spare hand as her orgasm started to fade. Kenton meanwhile had cum inside her and he removed his semi-erect penis and turned the camera off.

"Oh My God Kenton, what do you do to me?

" You like?"

"God, that was intense" said Honey as breathing heavily, she collapsed onto the mattress.

Kenton laughed " Can I get you anything?"

" I think I need a cup of tea, strong with two sugars please, but before that, give me a big hug."

12