Hong Kong Story 02

Story Info
Beauty is no guarantee of an easy life.
6.3k words
4.79
11.3k
12
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers

My name is Dwight, I live in Mid-levels in Hong Kong; top of the escalator, turn right and I'm just there. I'm alone now. My wife Coralie was with me until three weeks before Christmas. She won't be back. Her high school sweetheart sent a message saying he'd broken up with his wife and he wanted to see her. Just like that, gone. Back to France. Forever, I suspect.

It was my own fault. On and off the French and British have been at war for centuries. It was wrong to think I could bring those cultures together in a marriage without turbulence. I'd been spellbound by Coralie's skills with her pants off, and her relaxed nature toward showing her body outside. Coralie was daring and bold, the sort of girl who would try clothes on in the aisles, not the change-room. Her eyes smiled when guys gasped at the sight of her gorgeous breasts. She pulled her jeans down so seductively it made you dizzy from sudden blood loss to your brain.

But Coralie came with the temper of a temptress, and a fierce passion for France and French things that alienated people, especially those not infatuated by her sultry beauty. My family, for example. That didn't go well. She kept speaking French with them, saying why didn't they learn, why she needs to speak their language? Given her English was good, and their French zero, it was a fair point, but ungracious. I asked her to be more forgiving for my sake. She was not.

So I spent Christmas Day alone. I had Zoom calls with family back home, who were torn between empathy for my loss and joy at my loss. There were friends in town that would have taken me in if I'd told them my situation, but I didn't want to impose. I would wait until after the twelve days of Christmas to drag too many of my friends into my domestic problems.

By ten Christmas night I was restless, though. Not even slightly tired, I wondered what might be happening on Christmas down in Lan Kwai Fong or Wan Chai. My guess was nothing, that everything would be shut, but it didn't matter, the walk would be good. For LKF, the only life was the last customers drifting out of expensive restaurants. So I kept going. Wan Chai is not close, it took half an hour to walk down there and gave me a thirst. The Queen on Lockhart Road was open, along with a few of the dance bars. It was the first time I'd been in the bar district by myself, and the first time I was such an obvious target for all of the working girls. They'd always been there whenever I'd gone drinking with my buddies, but prostitution in Hong Kong is curiously passive. The girls intermingle with the patrons on our side of the counter. They don't work for the bar, they simply hang out where the potential customers hang out. I'd never had any of them approach me as they rarely approach groups, and unlike a lot of my friends, I had never approached any of them. With my wife either with me or waiting at home, I was hardly going to get involved with any bar girl.

But that night I was alone, and my wife would never be waiting at home again. Girls came up to me one after the other. Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Cambodian. Business was poor on Christmas night, and I guessed those girls had nowhere to spend the occasion so they worked. I wasn't even sure Christmas was a thing in any of their countries other than The Philippines. I politely refused each one that smiled at me. I'd never paid before and I'd never been with an Asian girl before, and it wasn't my purpose to be out. Each place I went, I had to pass through a huddle to get a drink, then drink quickly to get away from the persistent stares. After trying to find privacy in four different bars, I gave up and decided it was late enough to walk home.

As I walked past my very last prostitute for the night, I stopped and stared. She was sitting on a sofa seat in front of a wall entirely painted as a Campbell's Soup can, Warhol style. I felt a sudden shiver down my spine. Her silhouette was the spitting image of the animated girl in the same setting in Kanye West's Heartless video. Wow. And the girl was beautiful. She had thick wavy hair and a remarkable body. Her posture was shy. And she was sensibly dressed. If it wasn't for the environs, I would never have picked her as a whore. I was drawn toward her.

"Are you for sale?" I asked, holding out my hand to help her up. She was shorter than me, but not short.

"You want me to go with you?" she asked gently.

"Can I fuck you?" I asked, wanting to be completely clear I hadn't misunderstood.

The girl blushed in the dim light, looking down at her body, then up at me.

She nodded, "Shall we go?"

Wow. Just like that. A gorgeous girl I never met and didn't know the name of, she was going to give me her cunt. I guess it happens all the time all over the world, but for me it was a remarkable experience. Thrilling. Amazing. I was going to fuck my first Asian girl. Just like that. Wow.

"Where are you from?" I asked when we got to the relative light and quiet of the street.

"Vietnam."

"My god, you are beautiful. Look at you. Stunning. I can't believe someone like you is...a whore. Gorgeous."

The girl smiled and blushed. "Will you use a condom on me?"

"Shit. I don't have."

The girl led us to a Seven Eleven, letting me choose the pack, and holding my arm like a girlfriend as I paid. In the taxi back home she came in affectionately close. When I turned to look at her, she leaned forward and kissed my lips gently. We held the kiss for as long as new lovers might. It wasn't what I expected, I was tingling from the sudden intimacy. I was rock hard. Reaching out to hold her breast, the girl looked to see the driver wasn't looking, then kept kissing, letting me feel her up.

The taxi stopped. I paid in cash because Hong Kong taxis are museums on wheels, then led the girl through the complex door and up the stairwell to my apartment. The clock on the stove said 1:10 am. I wasn't tired at all, I was as excited as a teen on a date. As soon as we put down our things and took off our coats, we fell into a clinch. She was kissing me like she loved me. I didn't think prostitutes opened up so emotionally.

"Take all your clothes off," I said. "Show me your body."

Nervously the girl undid the zip on her dress from her underarm to her hip. It was thick and warm and she had to wriggle to get it up and off, I helped. There was a small camisole to pull off, then she unhooked her lacy bra.

"All off," I pointed to her pants and thigh-high stockings. My cock was straining my jeans watching her. I never knew Asian girls could look so hot nude in the flesh. Her tits were amazingly round and full. They weren't big, but the way they held shape, surely that was cosmetic?

Oh, and the tiniest muff. Gorgeous hips. What a pleasure it would be to fuck her.

"Spin," I said once everything was entirely off, standing in her bare feet on my living room rug. "Slowly."

Fuck.

"How can someone as beautiful as you...as nice as you be a whore? How much is this going to cost me?" I thought to ask. The girl stood nervously naked in front of me, perhaps she was new to the game.

"How long do you want me?"

"How long can I have you?" I put back to her.

"As long as you want."

I nodded. That sounded nice.

"If you stay the night, how many times can I fuck you?"

"You can do as you want."

"Okay," I nodded. How many times was I capable of? Less than her probably. "Do you want to stay with me?"

The girl smiled broadly. "Yes."

She probably had nowhere decent to stay.

"Do you need to be anywhere tomorrow? Can we have a lazy, late morning?"

"I am free to do as you want."

"Okay," I said. nodding. I held my arms out, and that stunningly gorgeous naked Vietnamese girl stepped into them. She kissed me like she loved me, like she was grateful to have a nice bed to stay, and a warm apartment to wake up in. I squeezed her naked ass. So small and tight. How could she be so toned? Her tongue was warm and gentle in my mouth, her grip on me firm and caring.

"Shall we take a shower?" I suggested. The girl meekly nodded okay. It was good fortune the place was clean. We had a helper come in and clean the wet areas for three hours every two weeks. She wasn't due until the 28th but came early on the 23rd to have the Christmas-New Year period free. I keep saying 'we'. I have a helper for three hours a fortnight. Just me.

The girl seemed reluctant to look at my nudity as I undressed. She started the shower and searched through what soaps and shampoos I had. When I came in behind and held her, my naked body and erection against her back, the girl turned and we kissed. It was touching how affectionate she was, it wasn't what I expected. Every Pretty Woman whore movie I'd watched talked about keeping affection and intimacy off-limits. The girl had not read that playbook. We kissed and touched each other like fresh lovers. She let me feel her up, the groans when I fingered her nipples and clit seemed real. She gripped my cock like she liked having one in hand. Nothing about the girl felt staged. She was either the cleverest, most experienced hooker in the world, or a rookie. The smart money would be on rookie.

I turned the girl back around, putting her hands to the wall. I put my cock between her legs and used my hand to slide it through her flaps. She was slick and wet. It was easy to push in. The girl may have been young and inexperienced, but the size of her vagina gave away that it had been heavily used. Oh, she felt nice, though.

"Your cunt is great," I told her truthfully, pushing all the way in and holding. I felt my cock absorbing her juices, making me super-human hard. I gripped the girl's breasts and humped slowly. I could hear her slopping over the noise of the shower. She turned her head back and we kissed as I gently fucked her. It felt nice to feel her insides against my bare erection. If I came in her, I wondered if she'd get pregnant. I forced myself not to; not for fear of a baby, but to enjoy her body for as long as possible.

"You're so nice to fuck," I said into her mouth as we kissed. I humped harder, and the girl turned forward to hold the wall for balance. My pelvis slapped at her ass, lifting her with each pump. "You have a seriously nice cunt."

I stopped before I lost my sperm, I didn't want to cum that quickly. I pulled out and turned her to me; we held and kissed lovingly.

"You are great," I said, and she smiled. "Feel really lucky to have bought you tonight."

"I'm glad you bought me, too," she said with a look of genuine happiness.

"You don't mind me fucking you a lot, right?" I wanted to check.

"You can use me for sex, it's okay."

"I want you to enjoy it, too," I said truthfully.

"You are nice," the girl smiled. "Kiss me when you do it? I want to be loved."

My body tingled. It wouldn't be hard to pretend, she was so gorgeous and so nice.

"I'm already starting to fall in love with you," I smiled.

She held me tight. I wasn't sure I would feel so emotional in the morning after I'd been drained of cum, but it was what she wanted. For a while at least I'd let the girl feel like more than just a paid fuck. Not that we'd agreed a price. I guessed it would be thousands. I had around ten thousand Hong Kong dollars in a red-packet envelope in the drawer under my bed. Surely that would be enough?

I kneeled down in the shower and used my razor to shave her pussy bare. I didn't ask, I didn't want her to say no. Coralie had always said no. Just once I wanted to bury my face into a bare-shaved pussy. To make it feel nice for the girl, too, I started to shave my own face. Affectionately, the girl took the razor and did it for me, using her hand to check for any scratchiness and shave it all perfectly smooth. It was a wonderful intimate moment. Add to that the sheer sexiness of a perfectly beautiful naked girl moving around to do a non-sexual task.

By the time we were out of the shower my fingers were wrinkled. We dried each other like boyfriend and girlfriend then walked naked into the living room. I poured us both white wine from the fridge into pint glasses and both of us drank quickly. I topped us up, then led that naked girl into my bedroom. The large windows were entirely uncovered but I didn't care. I put our wines on the dresser and pushed the girl onto her back on the bed.

"Fucking stunning," I said looking down. Could there have been a more perfectly sensual nude body? I'd always thought Coralie was a great nude. She was slender and shapely, but compared to this girl Coralie seemed spotty and gangly. "How the hell does someone that looks like you have to be a whore?"

The girl said nothing. She simply smiled and asked to be kissed as I crawled over her gorgeous hairless body. I obliged, both of us tangling tongues as I gripped her bare ass and my erection slid seamlessly to the depths of her stretched vagina. Having already fucked bare back in the shower, any thought of using condoms had disappeared. As the girl had asked, we kissed passionately as I fucked her cunt.

"Wow, you really like it," I smiled as the girl groaned at the pleasure of the cock in her.

"I like you doing it," she told me with warm eyes. I rolled the girl up top, still attached. For a moment she sat up straight, not moving, just looking down on me.

"Are those tits real?"

The girl looked confused.

"Your tits. Surgery?" I asked, using my fingers to imitate cutting.

"Natural," she said quietly.

"Holy shit. Didn't realize Asian girls had tits like that. I thought you were all flat?" She wasn't big as such, but they had great shape and held out firmly.

"Some," she said. "My mother is much bigger."

"Does your mother know you are a whore?"

The girl looked confused.

"Does your mother know you fuck for money?"

The girl blushed and shook her head.

"What would she say if she knew?"

"She can't know. She would be too ashamed."

"What does she think you are doing here?"

"These men...they bring us here. When we go home they give us things to take with us. They sell them at home. To our families it looks like our money comes from that."

"What sort of things? Drugs?"

"Bags. Shoes. Fashion. Phones."

Stolen, perhaps, I thought. Nothing in Hong Kong would cost less than in Vietnam, surely.

"They make you fuck guys while you're here?"

"No. We can just wait if we want. But then...no money."

"Where do you stay?"

The girl frowned and shook her head.

"What's that mean?" I asked.

"I can keep my things at the place of those men...but...I don't like being there."

"They fuck you?"

"Hmmm," she nodded.

"So what do you do?"

"Stay with the customer, if I can."

I suddenly felt great empathy for the girl. Beauty doesn't guarantee an easy life, after all.

"You can stay here tonight, of course," I said gently. I beckoned her to come down and I ran my hands over her back as we kissed.

"Fuck me," I told her. The girl began drawing her cunt up and down my bare cock as our tongues pushed into each other's mouth. We rolled around kissing and fucking like we were a new couple. I pulled out to give her a slamming from behind for a few minutes - but doing it like that, seeing her tits snap back and forth in the reflection of the huge windws had me too close to cumming. So we spent almost all of our time looking into each other's eyes as I fucked her.

"I love your smell," I told her as she ground slowly on top of me. "Aren't you tired?"

The girl shook her head, doing her best with her hips to make my cock feel good.

"Liar," I laughed.

I turned us over, pumping hard at her pelvis. I kissed her fiercely and blew all of my semen as deep into her unprotected cunt as possible. My whole body shook as I twitched my orgasm inside her body.

"Oh, god," I groaned. "That felt so good."

"Are you happy with my body?" the girl asked from underneath, pierced with cock, her vagina freshly shaved with millions of sperm swishing inside it.

"You're good to fuck, don't worry about that."

I pulled out and rolled off her, both of us on our back. Semen and vaginal juice dripped from her and down the inside of her leg.

"Are there tissues? I'm dirtying the bed," she asked.

"Let it leak," I told her. "You can help change the sheet in the morning. You can suck my cock clean, though."

Reluctantly the girl did as I asked. Her pussy burped air and goo as she shuffled around to get my filthy cock into her mouth.

"You don't like the taste of your own cunt?" I asked as she looked like a kid eating veg. She shook her head but kept sucking and licking until I was clean. Watching her got me hard again, I pushed back into her vagina from behind, laying on our sides.

"I just cleaned you," the girl complained. I reached over and turned off the lights, then around to grip her breast.

"Sleep," I said. "You can clean it again in the morning."

I crashed asleep with my cock firmly up her.

When I woke, sun was streaming in through open curtains. The naked Asian girl was sat on the side of the bed, looking down at me. Gee, she looked even more beautiful in daylight.

"Shall I go now?" she asked.

"Do you have to?"

The girl shrugged timidly. She wasn't entirely comfortable being naked in the cold hard light of day.

"Can I keep using your cunt?"

"You want to fuck me for longer?"

I ripped the sheet off. Morning wood crossed with sexual stimulation, I was rock hard.

"You want me to stay longer?" she asked, looking hopeful I would let her.

"I can keep fucking you, right?" I asked again, in a polite voice.

"You can keep using me for sex, if you want."

"I want," I smiled.

I rolled out of bed, using the bathroom then holding her hand and leading us to the kitchen. I started to make coffee, but she jumped in to do it for me, shoving me out the way.

"Vietnam knows coffee," she said. I watched her move around performing a domestic function in the nude. It was as stimulating as any strip tease or sensual dance might have been. Her ass was gorgeous. Her breasts literally out-standing. Her shaved cunt invited touch. Her long wavy hair flowed as she moved. Her lips begged to be kissed.

"Have you ever been in love?" I asked. The girl stopped and looked down.

"Many times," she said sorrowfully. I suspected she meant never. I guessed she made herself pretend love every time a client bedded her.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked. The girl turned and looked at me, puzzled by the question.

"There must be something wrong with you," I clarified. "You're so beautiful. Your body is perfect. You fuck brilliantly. You're nice. Kind. Affectionate. So, what are you hiding? What's wrong with you, why does no one keep you, why do they let you leave?"

The girl sighed, turned and came to hold me tight against her nude body.

"I don't know," she said almost silently.

"Can you stay here for a while?" I asked. "Just...so I can observe you. See what's wrong with you. A science experiment."

The girl leaned back and looked at me through damp eyes, mistrusting my words.

"How long are you meant to be in Hong Kong?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know?" I laughed.

"They call when they are ready for me to go."

"Okay...," I said, thinking. "What happens if you don't answer?"

"They have my passport."

"Oh."

I kissed her wet cheeks and held her bare ass, squeezing gently.

"How long is your visa for?"

"3 months."

"When did you get in?"

"Sixteen December."

"Ten days?" I clarified.

"Yes."

"You've been fucking guys for ten days?"

She put her head to my chest and nodded.

"How many every day?"

"One. Two. Sometimes a group," she said, blushing red.

"Well," I determined. "Those guys were lucky to cum in you. Now it's my turn."

"They didn't cum in me. Into condom."

"So if you're pregnant, it's mine?"

The girl nodded. I lifted her chin and kissed her lips. Our tongues ran together as intimately as the first time. It was morning and I'd dumped my cum in her already - yet I'd lost none of my affection or desire for the naked beauty in my arms.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers
12