Hong Kong Story 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers

"How much am I going to pay you?" I wondered out loud.

"Anything you want," she said. I felt she meant nothing, rather than hoping for a windfall.

"Okay, I'll give you some money here and now, but not for any time period. You go when you want. Today, tomorrow, next week, whenever you feel comfortable."

She looked at me, confused. I led her back to my bedroom and opened the drawer under that mattress. I took the envelope and took her by hand back to the kitchen bench in the living room. I took the cash from the envelope and started putting it in piles of one thousand.

"Okay," I said, hoping she understood. "This money is for your tits. For your cunt. For fucking you. But this apartment, this house, it's for you, you can stay here. If this money runs out, you can stop fucking me. But you can stay here, use the house. Does that make sense to you?"

The girl still looked confused. I picked up the money and handed it to her.

"This is for fucking."

"It's too much," she said.

"Okay," I smiled, "Then you can stay here and keep fucking. Okay?"

"Okay," she smiled, understanding.

"But no more money, okay?"

"Ah, okay."

"When this is finished, no more sex is okay."

"Ah, okay."

"But you can stay here after the sex. You will be safe."

The penny dropped. The girl held me tight and cried. Then she dropped to her knees and put my dirty cock back in her mouth, sucking and licking all the dirty crusty bits from her cunt off me from the night before. She didn't need to thank me like that, but I let her suck me, to show I appreciated the effort.

"Come on. Coffee, then let's go get some breakfast."

"Huh? You don't want to fuck me?" she asked, surprised, gripping and tugging my hard-on.

"Oh, I'll fuck you," I smiled. "But breakfast first."

The girl was happy and surprised that we would do a normal life activity ahead of nailing her senseless. I was happy she was happy, I felt good to give her a nice feeling of worth as a person, not just a sex-toy.

"What can I wear?" she said, trying her dress back on without underwear. It wasn't whorish, but it was nightclub, not breakfast, not unless you were on the way home.

"Take the dress off. Use this instead," I suggested, tossing her one of my sweaters and some Ray-Bans.

"It's hot," she complained. "Thick."

"It cold out there," I said showing her the Hong Kong weather app. "And you've got nothing under. Your cold legs will keep your body cool."

Just like in the taxi the night before, the girl clung affectionately to my arm as we walked the street to The Flying Pan. She looked like my girlfriend, not a whore despite wearing only one piece of clothing and her heels. At the diner we had to wait outside for a table. She put both arms around my neck and we kissed. My hands drifted under the sweater to her bare ass. A couple of construction guys walked down the sloped road; I lifted the sweater to show I was gripping bare ass. They smiled and tipped their hats.

"They love your ass, too," I told the girl, kissing her lips and leaving her bare backside bare exposed to the street. She kissed back and let me show her off.

"They can only look, though," she smiled. "Only you can get between my legs."

"They just have to pay," I countered.

"No, I'm bought and paid for already."

I laughed. "I like you."

The girl smiled. She let me keep the sweater held up to the street all the time we waited, but I dropped it quickly when the waiter came out to call us in. A mixed couple much older than us were paying and about to leave. We were sat opposite each other, so for a time we just talked, no touching.

"You might have made me pregnant," she said, a little concerned. I saw a girl near her look sideways at the comment.

"All those other guys used condoms on you?"

"Always."

"Okay. Well. It would be nice to be the guy to fuck you pregnant. Will it be your first baby?"

She nodded, blushing.

"If I did get you pregnant, do you want to keep it?"

"I'm too young."

I shrugged. She looked about twenty. It was true.

"Your baby is in me, but you don't ask my name," the girl asked me directly. "Don't you want to know who I am?"

Now the next table were even more interested in what the girl had to say, so I answered a whisper.

"It will be a made-up name. What's the point?"

"I can tell you the truth."

"Really?" I squinted.

"I'm Dep."

"Dep?"

The girl nodded.

"Does it means anything?"

She blushed. "Yes. It means beautiful."

I laughed out loud. "Amazing. Accurate prediction by your folks."

"You really think I'm beautiful?" the girl said, still blushing.

"Dep," I said, using her name, "I never really had interest in Asian girls before. I never thought they could be so...great. You are the most beautiful naked person I've seen. Fucking you is wonderful. I adore how you beautiful you are, especially undressed."

"Oh?" she grinned. "Not so interesting with my clothes on?"

"Meh, you're okay still," I teased.

It was a good morning, a good breakfast. It was too early for any shops to open by the time we were done, so we went home to fuck on my living room balcony. We left the sweater on Dep, just lifted it up behind and slyly pumped her cunt as we looked down on the pedestrians and traffic below. I came in her again, it felt too good in there to pull out.

I got a message not long after from my British friend Bobby, he was coming around to see how I was after my lonely Christmas. Bobby was one of only a few friends that were aware of my situation.

"Should I go?" Dep worried.

"Don't be silly."

"But, he will wonder who I am. It will embarrass you if he knows I'm a...," Dep said, not finishing.

"No it won't," I laughed. "Let's be up front. Just wear the panties you came in."

"You want me to show him my breasts?"

"Yeah, they're stunning. He'll love them."

"You want me to fuck your friend?" Dep asked. It was a genuine question.

"Dep. Baby. Look, no touch. You're bought and paid for by me, remember?"

"I'm not going to fuck him?"

"No."

"Those pants, I need to wash them."

I grinned. "Okay, the camisole you came in. Wear that instead. Let him see you're shaved."

"Are you sure? If I'm not fucking for him, he will feel embarrassed to see me like this, won't he?"

"Try it on, let's have a look."

Dep took off the sweater and put on the skin-coloured camisole. Her nipples protruded but her breasts were mostly decent - but it only just fell below her belly-button. Below that, she was bare.

"Fuck, you look stunning," I whistled.

"You want me to be like this, when your friend comes?"

"Up to you. Tits out or cunt out."

Dep sighed and shrugged. She stayed like that until the buzzer called for me to let him in downstairs. Then a knock on the door.

I was dressed, of course. Opening up, Bobby's eyes went straight to Dep's bare ass, washing our coffee cups at the sink.

"Hi," she turned and said nervously. Bobby looked at me, then back to Dep, jaw open.

"Your maid?" he stammered.

I laughed. "Of course not! This is Dep. We're seeing each other. Screwing."

"No shit," Bobby gasped. "And I was worried about you! What for?"

"You want a coffee?" I asked nonchalantly. "Dep's Vietnamese, she's a coffee wiz."

"Ah, sure," Bobby nodded, eyes agog at Dep's gorgeous hips and bare slit as the prepped his drink. "She shaves it. All of it. Holy shit."

"Looks good right?" I said, walking behind Dep and holding her facing Bobby.

Dep was nervous about being the only one with her pants off, a girl amongst two boys. In her experience, that would usually lead to a gang-fuck. But not that time. That time everyone drank coffee and talked. Dep felt like a person, not just for sex.

"How do you know him?" Bobby asked.

"We introduced each other at breakfast at the Flying Pan one morning," I jumped in. "It was busy, had to queue. We got put on a table together. I asked her name. I asked her what it meant, and then...what happened then, Dep?"

For fun I pulled Dep back into the explanation.

"Then you fuck me on your balcony," she smiled.

"In the daylight?" Bobby asked, eyes wide.

"Uh-huh," Dep nodded, coming close to hug me. My hand naturally drifted to her bare ass.

"Wow. You've moved on quick."

"Coralie's been gone a month."

"You really don't think she will be back?"

"No. And even if she did...not going to be the same, right? For all the flirting she ever did, she never bedded anyone else. Now she's back there screwing that guy, everything's different."

"I'm sorry, man. But look at you Dep, you've come to the rescue," Bobby nodded at her.

We spent twenty minutes explaining my complicated marriage and break up to Dep. Bobby was having fun adding 'colour' to the story, tales of Coralie's outrageousness, especially if someone had passed her a molly, or given her a line.

"Do you use?" Bobby asked Dep. She was entirely confused by the question.

"Do you take any type of drugs?" I clarified.

"No!" Dep squealed, "Of course not."

"Good for you," Bobby told her. "Now, who's up for a pub lunch in Soho?"

The three of us went out to eat, Dep in only the sweater again. I took the camisole off her and put the sweater on her in front of Bobby. He was as stunned by her breasts as I was.

"Are they real?"

"They are!" I laughed.

"How do they keep their shape?"

"They're rock hard," I showed him, squeezing, and making Dep blush.

At lunch, Bobby quizzed her about her job, Dep gave some interesting insight into importing luxury goods into Vietnam. I was surprised at the prices she could get for the gear they carried in. Some people in Vietnam had wealth to spare, she explained. And her imports were tax-free! (And I privately suspected stolen?) She talked a lot about her home and family and life in Ho Chi Minh. I literally forgot she was naked under that sweater, Dep was a new friend and we three were enjoying getting to know each other.

"How long are you here?" Bobby asked.

"Until we have enough goods. I'm not sure."

"Where do you stay?"

Dep hesitated before saying, "It's like a company dorm."

"Stay with me," I suggested. "Go get your things and stay at mine until you go."

"Really?" Dep asked brightly.

"Or my place?" Bobby chipped in.

"No way," I laughed. "With your mother there? Anyway, Dep is my piece of ass!"

Dep smiled and kissed my cheek, then asked if they have a bathroom in the pub.

"Over there," I pointed.

"It's a nice ass," Bobby mused as she walked off. "I guess you don't need what I came over to tell you about."

"What's that?"

"A sure thing."

"What sure thing?"

"You remember Jill from the office?"

"That graduate girl? The cute one?" I asked.

"She's not a grad anymore. She damn well almost beat me for sales this year."

"Shit. Wow."

"She had this huge secret deal which if it came off would've blown us all out of the water, and she, knowing she had the deal about to drop, she made a bet with me that she'd win this year's numbers. But the deal was delayed 'til almost Feb, so she lost."

"What bet? What does it mean she lost?"

"I beat her in sales, so she has to go home and bed the first guy that asks her at the New Year's Eve party."

"The company one?"

"Yeah."

"And you think she'll honour it?"

"She will," Bobby said definitively. "So I was going to suggest you come along, be the first one to ask her."

I laughed. "You think cute little Jill would come back to my place? Just like that? Ha, no way. Wasn't she engaged at uni? To some Brit?"

"Married now."

"There you go. Anyway, I can't come to your work party anymore."

"You have before."

"They were coincidences. I happened to be at those bars."

"Well, have another coincidence. Everyone misses you, they'll love it."

"It's been almost two years since I worked with you guys. Anyway, if Dep stays at my place with me, I'm hardly going to go out and nail young Jill."

"Where did you find her? She is stunning, especially if she's such an easy lay."

"Just lucky, I guess." I was hardly going to admit Dep was a whore. Anyway, she wasn't a hardened or seasoned one, not exactly stereotypical. I sensed Dep would step out of the role instantly if she had someone to look after her. If a girl has a sugar-daddy, does that still make her a whore of sorts? Probably.

But - what exactly was wrong with being a prostitute? Why was there such a stigma attached to that work? It's just a job. It's just a form of manual labour, isn't it? Men sell their body to break rocks or move furniture.

After lunch, Dep took a train to somewhere in the New Territories to get her things to move them to my place. Bobby and I stayed watching Australian rugby on TV in the pub. In the back of my mind, I wondered if I'd see Dep again or not. She'd left her dress and underwear from the night before at my place, but other than that there was nothing really for her to come back for but the promise of a warm place to stay. She'd still be required to fuck a stranger (me), though at least I was a 'sure thing' in another sense. Dep wouldn't have to go fishing, taking the chance on getting hit on by some creepy guys, or not having an overnight client with somewhere to stay. But she would probably earn less money staying with me, right? I'd have to be gracious enough to let her out on the game at night, otherwise I'd feel obliged to at least pay something to compensate - which I was reluctant to do long-term. Paying full whore rates continuously would kill my savings target.

But quicker than expected, I got a text from Dep saying she was packed up, did I really want her to come?

Yes please, I wrote the reply. I sent her a maps link for my address and told her to take a cab, I'll pay when it turns up. Bless her, Dep got an Uber on her own coin, turning up with one suitcase and wearing blue jeans and a short cream sweater. With her long flowing hair and beautiful young face, I admit my heart leapt at the thought of her coming up to stay with me. And kiss me. And take off those jeans and open those beautiful legs to me. For the first time, I was as ecstatic as my family that my wife had fucked off back to her old boyfriend.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers
12