Honolulu Marathon PR

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The horn sounded and everyone pushed forward, four hours or bust. Coach laid out a schedule of what pace I should keep, and leaving me plenty of time at the end in case my legs stiffened. I was on pace perfectly and felt good, better than on any other marathon. At the half-way point, I was at 1:55, exactly what I was shooting for. I stopped to fill up my water bottle at the aid station at Wailae Country Club when I caught site of a vision. That vision was a woman runner who made me turn my head to stare. She was tall (about 5'9") blonde hair in a single pony tail, pulled through her baseball cap. For a moment I was afraid that my plan would be destroyed. She stopped to get water and I had to ask her, "What pace are you on?" I asked.

"I usually do 3:45 to 3:55," and she ran along. I followed. For the next few minutes I did a lot of figuring in my head to account that she was on the pace that I wanted but must have started well behind me in the pack. I could not account for all of the variables and concluded that she if she would be on her pace I could use her to pace me to my first sub-four hour marathon.

That would be a pleasure. She had an incredible body, long tanned legs, muscular back and shoulders, firm ass. She wore a matching jogging outfit top and shorts, pink with a purple stripe down the side. She wore pink Nike shoes, very classy and put-together. Underneath the top was a black sports bra. That vision was extremely motivating.

Mile fourteen took me exactly nine minutes as I kept her about twenty feet in front of me. Nine minute pace was the holy grail, the path to a four hour marathon. Mile fifteen took me 8:56, still good. I kept the blonde in my sights, about twenty feet behind her. I may have found my motivation. I could follow that ass forever. I just hoped that my legs would hold out. She stopped for water at the mile nineteen aid station so that is where I had a GU and long drink of water. She was still in my sights. Mile twenty was 8:55. I began to feel like I would make it. There were bands and jugglers but I concentrated on that fine behind. At mile twenty two my legs felt wobbly but I had to go on. She was still about forty feet in front of me as the runners thinned out, leaving a lot of room and ability to keep my eyes on her. At mile twenty three I felt a second wind. There was an aid station. She stopped for water and I stopped for some kind of topical spray that is supposed to help the legs. It smelled like eucalyptus. I felt good. At mile 24 I was at 3:37. If I could do two more nine minute miles I would make it with five minutes to spare. I felt I could fly. The blonde had distanced herself from me and was now about sixty feet ahead of me. I still had her great ass in sight and I was on pace. I knew I had it in the bag when I got to mile 25 at 3:48. That last mile took eleven minutes. That is probably why the blonde was out of sight. I was cruising, on my own, through.

I looked at my watch at mile 26 and saw 3:57.34. The finish line was in sight. I was a mere one hundred and eight yards to the end. I pushed harder, willing my legs to go faster but stumbled before I got control of my emotions. I crossed the finish at 3:59.01. I cried with joy, really, tears streaming down my cheeks. I volunteer threw a thin Mylar blanket over my shoulders and asked me if I was OK. I kept crying and stumbled over to the table with oranges, pineapples, yogurt and coconut water. I downed it all. My whole body was in painfully in need of nutrition. I walked around sharing high fives with everyone, congratulating everyone I saw. I stopped at a light pole to stretch my aching calves and who was there? My angel was stretching her calves as well!

"Do you remember me?" I asked. She probably thought I was a stalker. "I asked you at the half-way point what pace you were on, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. How did you do?"

"I broke four hours for the first time. And I owe it all to you!"

She looked bewildered. "How's that?"

I told her the whole story of my previous marathons and that I was able to pace myself with the added motivation of having her enjoy her backside at for two hours. "I hope you don't think I'm a creep, 'cause I'm not. I am Cliff, a financial analyst from Los Angeles."

"Ashley."

I love the name Ashley. We talked as we walked, our medals clanking as we walked. She was staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. The Outrigger was on the way. We walked and talked. She is the primary assistant to the mayor of San Francisco, received a master's degree in public policy from UC Davis School of Public Policy, and worked for the city of San Francisco since graduation three years ago. "Well, since you owe your PR to me, that is worth a nice dinner tonight. What do you say?"

What do you say when an angel hits on you? "Sure!" We kept walking and talking. When we arrived at the Hilton Hawaiian Village at 2:35 pm, "can I pick you up at five?"

"Make it six. I need to shower and to take a nap." I found out later that she wanted a manicure and pedicure as well and do some shopping.

The Outrigger did not have a concierge so I found the phone number of the restaurant at the Royal Hawaiian. I picked her up as agreed. She was waiting in the lobby, a good sign. And she was wearing a blue and yellow tube top over a nice blue blouse and she wore sexy glasses with pretty blue trim that highlighted her azure blue eyes, dark blue like the ocean.

"I wear contact when I exercise. I guess you do the same."

"Exactly."

The walk to the Royal Hawaiian took twenty minutes. We ran into marathon competitors the whole way, sharing high fives. We got a seat on the railing, a few feet from the sand, very romantic.

"I am starving, craving protein. Would it be Ok with you if I had steak and lobster?" she asked.

"Absolutely." I ordered the three pound Alaska king salmon steak and filet mignon. The marathon diet is carbs before and protein after. The meal would total about five hundred dollars including drinks and dessert but I had not shared a romantic meal with a woman since...I could not remember. And I would probably make over three million dollars that year including performance bonuses for my funds were doing especially well.

Ashley was thin but muscular, strong shoulders and arms, small breasts... small like round mounds. The tube top covered her but I could tell she worked out a lot. Her body looked great. I asked her if she dated much. She said that she did not. "All of the men I meet in San Francisco are either married or gay."

"All?"

"All.

"If I may ask, do you...socialize?"

After a long pause and three mouthfuls of lobster, in the most sheepish and bashful voice I had ever heard, "I haven't had a boyfriend in two years." After another long pause, "I have found comfort with some girlfriends, mostly innocent. I just don't have the kind of relationships that most adults have, you know. My parents want me to leave San Francisco and are constantly telling me about this boy or that boy who I knew in high school. I want it...and need it...but...." She ate but I could see a tiny tear and a quiver of her cheek.

"I have met people in my running club in LA," I said.

"More of the same, trust me."

I changed the subject to other sports she liked, places she has seen. She told me that she runs two or three marathons per year and had since getting to San Francisco. She trained at a local high school track. It does help her burn off a lot of (sexual) energy and frustration. I imagined (fantasized...hoped) that she had a collection of toys. We laughed a lot. She had a pearly white, sparking smile—a dentists' dream—and the sweetest laugh. Her deep blue eyes mesmerized me. I could not look away.

The waiter delivered the dessert menu. She had macadamia nut cheese cake. After burning off two thousand calories during the race, what is the difference? I kept turning over the menu. "What are you going to have?" she asked.

"What I want for dessert is not on the menu. May I have a taste of yours?"

"Of course."

We looked out over the sand and could hear the surf, one of the most relaxing sounds on earth.

I paid the bill. "That was a fabulous dinner, thank you so much. I never get to eat like that."

"You deserve it. Thank you."

It took twenty minutes to walk from the Hilton Hawaiian Village to the Royal Hawaiian but I wanted this to last as long as possible. "Let's stroll leisurely back." It took forty-five minutes to get back to her hotel.

"OK"

"Do you like holding hands?"

"I love holding hands!"

It was a nice walk. We stopped at a number of the shops that were open for business and crowded with tourists and, of course, a lot of marathoners. Being a woman, she spent most of her time gazing hungrily at the jewelry. At a picture window of one shops that had a display of stuffed animals I pulled her in close. She reached for my neck and pulled me down hard for a kiss. We broke the kiss but I looked into her eyes for a minute. We kissed again as people jostled us a bit. She smiled broadly. I must have been smiling as well as my cheeks began to hurt. We kept walking.

At the curb where the long driveway begins for the Hilton Hawaiian Village, we stopped and starred at each other. I had my hands on her waist and both of her arms were around my neck. We kissed again, as cars inched by us. My heart was racing. I wondered if she was experiencing the same. We broke the kiss. "Do you want to come upstairs?"

Sub four hour marathon, great dinner, fully rested, I could have leaped to her room. "Yes."

"Come on." She grabbed my hand and led me through the portico to the front door.

The elevator was full and we squeezed hands and smiled. What were the families with kids thinking? Probably that is how their kids got there. The marathoners were going to have a great time, they were thinking. Certainly, that is what I was thinking. And she had not had a boyfriend in, what was it, two or three years. Yikes, what could she be thinking?

She retrieved the electronic key from her purse, inserted it and pushed open the door. I was out of my mind. We made out against the door. I pulled the blouse out of her jeans and felt her strong back just above the jeans. I could feel her skin and ran my hands under the tube top to feel her strong back muscles. I love sexy backs on women. She moaned her approval.

"Let's go over to the bed," she suggested. "First, I would like to take off my glasses, you too?" We tiptoed a few feet and she also went to the window to throw it open and reveal tiny balcony. "I want the cool air, if that's ok." The two bed stand lights were on. She came over to where I was standing at the foot of the bed. "I want the royal treatment tonight. You do owe me for the PR."

"I will give you my best." And she started for my belt, had a difficult time.

"Let me do that." I pulled the belt off, kicked off my shoes and dropped the jeans. But before she could to the same, I pushed her onto the bed. We wiggled our way to the headboard of the king, and kissed for maybe ten minutes. I felt her breasts through the top, then ran my hand from the bottom of the tube top to where I could feel her breasts. I felt an even stronger twinge in my groin. They felt great. We kept our mouths locked. I kissed my way down her neck to the top of the tube. I teased her and finally pulled it down to reveal her breasts, small but firm mounds. Her nipples were so inviting.

"Lick them, suck them." I did so and she moaned and thrust her hands into my briefs. My cock was fully hard. "Nice," was her reaction to feeling it and freeing it from its confines. She rolled on top of me, sat up, straddling my waist and pulled off her top. She dropped down to kiss me again and we felt a cool breeze through the open window. I rolled on top of her and kissed my way down to her nipples some more. "They are very sensitive. I like that." I kissed my way down to her jeans. I was jumping out of my skin with excitement. She unbuckled the top brass button and wiggled out of them—while I shed my briefs—to reveal skimpy but plain white cotton panties. "I didn't bring anything sexy, sorry."

"You bought Ashley. Ashley is sexy." And I meant it. She reached up for anther kiss but I wanted something else. I pulled her legs straight up and sat with them over my shoulders, just admiring her perfect body. I kissed her calves and ankles. She moaned softly. I kissed the skin of her inner knees. I kept kissing downward on the bed, upwards on her body. In the light, her strong brown legs were warm and soft. I could tell she was an athlete, as she had a couple of small black and blue marks, probably from dropping a weight or bumping into a bench at the gym. That happened to me quite often. I spread her legs and starred at her panties. I found them to be warm. I kissed my way to her inner thighs and pressed my cheeks into them. I really liked that. Soft, warm skin. Great legs, super hot. She smiled from ear to ear. As I kissed my way toward her panties, I could smell the sweet aroma that I craved so much. Since dating Gail I came to have a carnal need to smell and taste pussy. I put my mouth to her crotch and could feel her lips beneath the fabric. And I could smell that she was as excited as I. I gently yanked at the top of her panties and she finished pulling them off. The light in the room was nice and I had a perfect view of the perfect pussy. Her bush was neatly trimmed and I guessed that is what she did that afternoon, as I saw no stubble whatsoever. That must take some effort. I was grateful. Below the brown curls was a slit. Just a slit, just like I like it, a woman slit, gorgeous. I used my fingers to gently spread her lips to reveal soaking wet pink lips and and the shaft of her clit, topped by a tiny nub. "You are gorgeous. I must say."

"I'm glad you like." I repositioned myself so that my face was inches away from her pussy. I spread her legs. I licked the slit from bottom to top and pressed my tongue into the shaft of her clitoris. "Fuck, ahh." I licked her slit down and up, down and up, down and up and scooped out as much lubrication as I could to make tiny strings as I lifted my head from time to time. She moaned and groaned.

"Am I as good as your girlfriends?" I asked.

"Way better, more, more."

I licked her thin lips, she grunted. Then I went for the main course. "Dessert, clitoris is my favorite dessert in the world. That is what I could not find on the menu tonight."

"You are good. It will always be on MY menu."

I licked her clit up and down, she grabbed my ears, kinda' like driving my face into the spots the needed the most. That was super sexy. I licked her slit and sucked her clit. She moaned louder. "Don't stop...don't ever...fucking stop!" I sped up my sucking. Then I slowed down. She moaned and groaned. My face was very wet and I could feel the juices running down my chin onto my neck. I loved that. Her pussy smelled and tasted so good, so clean, musky and sweet. I removed my right hand from her left breast and pulled it under her left leg. Out of habit, I put my index finger into my mouth but I knew she would be soaking wet. I inserted my finger to where I could feel her g-spot and rubbed. "Fuck, fuck," as she pulled my hair hard. I rubbed her g-spot and she squealed. "Right there, yes, yes yes!" I changed my pace and spent plenty of time around her genitals. About ten minutes later, "I'm on the edge, fucker, suck me off, oh!" I sucked her clit even faster and fucked her vagina with two fingers. Suddenly, her voice reached the highest point and she grunted, "Ahh, fuck, ahh." My finger was pressed into her g-spot and I felt her vagina spasm four times. She pushed me away and rolled onto her stomach. Her breathing was heavy.

"Breathing heavy like in a marathon?"

She wiggled over to me. "I have never felt that good in a marathon. Kiss me."

"My mouth tastes like vagina."

"I have pleasured my girlfriends before," and we kissed deeply. She reached for my stiff cock. "I haven't sucked cock in a while. May I practice on you? Tell me how I need to improve."

She got between my legs. She hadn't lost a thing in the skill department. It was wonderful. She licked and sucked."

"I doubt I can deep throat you." She tried by gagged. No problem. She jumped up, to my disappointment. I knew—I thought I knew—what she needed.

"I have a condom. Don't move," she commanded.

As she climbed off the bed, I said, "You haven't been with a guy in two years but you keep condoms?"

She said from the bathroom, "I walked down to the Walgreens after my nap." And as she handed me the envelope, "I hoped that we would, you know.... "

"What?" I rolled it on.

"Fuck," as she straddled me and reached down. I was hard and dying to feel the smooth, tight walls of vagina. She sat down on it, took a few humps to get comfortable, "Fuck, ahh." She humped me for a few minutes and brought her nipples to my face. I licked and sucked.

She pulled my face away. "I...feel...soooo...good. Ahh." She humped and humped. I felt her perfect ass, the ass that I chased for two hours. It was firm but soft, better than I hoped. "Cliff, would you...ahhh...mind...if I ahh....just rode you for a while?" She rode for maybe ten minutes. We were both perspiring a little.

"Are your legs stretched or do they feel tight from the race?"

"They're loose."

I asked her to get up. I put my feet on the floor. "Face the balcony, put your legs on my sides and sit on my cock. She thought about it for a moment. She did as I suggested. We were both facing the balcony and the window. Her legs were at my sides. My chest was pressed into her back. I learned this position from Veronica. It always gave her the best orgasms. She rocked and rocked. I felt her tits and squeezed her nipples.

"I have never done this position. Umm, I like it. It feels so deep."

"You can rub your clit...or I can!"

"You do it but slowly, ahh." I rubbed the shaft of her clit softly. She put my finger at a spot above her clit. "You can go faster, umm, fuck, that feels good." I bit her neck softly. "I like that.... Oh, fuck, I...think...I am...gonna...come...." She quickened her pace. "Ohhh, yes, ahhh, ahhh, AHHH. I'm commmming." And her body shook and used her strong abdominal muscles to push me back so that she was laying on top of me, still my chest to her back. My condom-encased cock slipped out. She pulled her legs out from under her. I could feel her heart beating fast. "I am worn out."

"Do you want more?" I asked.

"What do you have in mind, now?"

"Get off of me and get into the doggie position. Put two pillows under your stomach."

When she was in position, I got behind her found her hole again and pushed in. "That is nice, very nice."

I could not resist. "That ass motivated me to a PR but it needs a slap, do you mind?"

"Go for it."

I slapped her very softly. She asked for it harder. I slapped a little harder. "Don't be a wimp. Harder!" I found the perfect amount of strength and spanked her many more times. "I'm a good girl. I just needed to be fucked hard and deep, baby!"

"You are a good girl for letting me enjoy your perfect body. I just wanted to feel your butt. It is nice." Her back and shoulders were so strong and sexy. This position allowed me to enjoy her body visually in the most enjoyable way.

We fucked in that position for a few more minutes when I felt I could no longer hold on. "Ashley, I can't hold on, I am going to come."

"In my mouth!" I pumped for another minute or so, pulled out and snapped off the condom. Ashley jumped off the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed again. She knelt on the carpeted floor and put her mouth on my cock as the first joyful spurt landed in her mouth. For subsequent spurts, her mouth was tight around my cock. She giggled and laughed, spitting out some. She had semen on her face and chest.