Honolulu Marathon PR

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and smiled and smiled some more then got up to go to the bathroom. I heard the water running. She emerged with a wash cloth and finished wiping her chest, her perfect chest. By that time I was already on the bed re-arranging the pillows. I beckoned her to lay with me. We kissed for a long time. I could not resist nibbling her neck then down to her nipples. "I like that." I squeezed them as well. They felt great in my hands.

"This will sound cheap and trite," she said, "but that was great. I really needed it. I had not been fucked since I moved to the city. I had a boyfriend in my last quarter at UC Davis," She kissed my nipples. "...but that seems like a lifetime ago. When I made plans to run Honolulu, I had no inkling that anything like that would happen."

"Ashley, today has been the greatest day of my life, really, thanks to you."

"What was better, the PR or the...personal connection, the loving part?"

Now, I have a great sixth sense when it comes to reading people. Many times I heard things from girls like "do you love me?" or "what am I to you?" These girls were fishing and pressuring me. I did not feel that with Ashley. I took her comment to be innocent pillow talk.

"I would have to say the personal part," I said. "I would have many opportunities for good race times. I am not sure I would have opportunities with someone as wonderful as you again!" That must have been the correct response because we kissed for a long wet time. Again, I nibbled and licked her neck and again she indicated how much she enjoyed it. She smiled and giggled. I was in heaven.

I kissed my way down to her breasts and licked. "Ohh, they are more sensitive than ever, don't stop." Why would I stop? My right hand was on her left breast, my mouth on her right. Her breasts were nice mounds, firm enough to rise from her chest, very hot. She moved my hand to her groin. I felt her pussy.

"You are soaked!" Her slit was overflowing with lubrication. I rubbed her slit.

She moved my hand to the top of her slit. "I like it there. Rub slowly. Mmmm." We kissed. I licked her nipples. I rubbed her clit. She stroked my penis, which was getting hard. We kissed more. "Fuck me some more."

"Get another condom!" I suggested. She rushed and returned.

I stood on the balcony and beckoned her to do the same. The air was cool. We kissed and played with each others' bodies. My cock was standing straight and tall. I rolled the condom on. I turned her to face the other tower of the hotel. The pool area was between the two towers. I put her hands on the rail and got behind her.

"Great idea!" she said.

I bent down a bit. She spread he butt checks a bit. I was able to find her hole and wiggled my way to her entrance. I pushed up gently. She reached back, not through, to guide me in. I felt the smooth tightness of her vagina and slid as far in as I could go.

"Ahh, nice. Mmm, harder!"

I bent my legs again. This time I pushed up with more strength and I got up on my tip toes to push high up into her.

"Argh, ahh, fuck". I hooked my arms under her shoulders and found a rhythm. She moaned and groaned. "This is...very...ahhh...nice." I nibbled her neck and shoulders. She pulled my head down so I could apply more pressure from my mouth on her sensitive skin.

A guy wearing a Hawaiian shirt and white tennis shorts appeared in the dark on the balcony two rooms down, about thirty feet away. He saw us and waved. I waved back. "Nice night, huh?" he asked.

"Very nice," I said

"Very nice for a guy sliding into pussy, for sure," he said with an evil laugh.

"For sure," I responded.

"Do you mind if I watch?"

"No problem," I said. Ashley turned her head around to kiss me. I kept pushing up and in. It was nice, very nice.

The guy unzipped his shorts and pulled out his cock. "My wife is shopping with the kids. I hope you don't mind." I just waved. "Did you guys run today?"

Ashley piped up, "We met at the race....and now we are fucking!"

He could not help himself, "Some people have all the luck."

"It's not luck when you come over and over again 'cuz a hot guy slides...ahh...deep inside you..." said Ashley. "I earned it today," giggling. That turned me on even more.

"She must be hot! Damn!" he shouted.

I wanted to ignore him so I whispered in Ashley's ear, "I am the lucky one." He stroked himself.

I pumped and pumped for two or three minutes. "Harder! Harder!" she implored.

I held her hips tight and used all my strength to push up. She moaned louder.

"I think you are getting her good now," the guys said. Kinda creepy.

The harder I pushed the higher Ashley's voice went. "Ahh, gonna come, ahh...." She threw her head back. "I...have...never...done...this...before.... Now, now, argh...." Her body quivered.

The creep started moaning, grunted the returned to his room.

It was about 10 pm, the air was cool and we could see the other tower of the Hilton Hawaiian Village on the other side of the pool, rising sixteen stories. From other side, I heard, "Yo, kids, go for it." and, "Fuck her harder," followed by drunken laughs, although I could not see where those yells came from. I had turned both of the desk lights off so we could not be seen, other than as two shadows. Let me just say, a shadow cannot make you feel this good.

Ashley said, "I am getting sore. Can you...come now?"

"OK". I relaxed my pelvic floor muscles and felt an orgasm coming. I pumped about ten more times for extra measure and filled the condom with a deep shudder. We both leaned into the railing. She turned around and we kissed.

We kissed for a while and started feeling cold from the inactivity. We went into the room and laid on the bed after I tossed the used condom in the trash in the bathroom. We talked about the day, the wonderful day. It was now well after 10:00 pm. Her flight to San Francisco left Honolulu at 11:30 am. My flight to Los Angeles left at 11:55 am. She asked me to stay the night. I told her I would but that I would have to leave at 8:00 am at the latest to get back to the Outrigger, pack and get a ride to the airport. We kissed some more and decided to take showers. We stood together in the tub, enjoying the water, washing each other. It was fantastic. We toweled off. Watching her rub herself, groom herself, turned me on.

I did stay overnight at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. I write this story as I prepare tomorrow to drive to the airport to pick up Ashley. We will have a nice weekend together and she will start her new job on Monday with the County of Los Angeles as the deputy chief of staff of a newly elected supervisor. Saturday is week eight of Leggers training for the next LA Marathon. I suspect that Ashley and I will be in the eight-and-a-half pace group, as my new goal is 3:45.