Honor Among Thieves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if he hurts you?"

"I'm sure he knows that injuring a Hojo Corp employee is not advised," Mellie said. "Besides, I'm depending on you to keep watch. On me."

She handed him her personal pair of high-definition binoculars with ocular viewing ports. He turned them over in his rough hands and grinned. His mood shifted in a blink. His signature grin spread across his face. He held up the binoculars and looked through them at a red-tailed hawk circling and catching in the breeze.

"Kinky," he mused.

She could feel herself aroused at the prospect of Griff's eyes on her naked body as Skip fucked her, her skin dappled with sunshine as her knees ground on the bare earth.

"Watch carefully. Tell me what you liked."

Griff grinned again and raised his eyebrows.

***

She and Skip groped and squeezed one another like teenagers. He tugged at the buttons of her duster, each one from a different scavenged garment. Shiny brass from a pair of old Levi's. Opalescent pearl from a decayed wedding dress. A single red wooden button from a teddy bear's overalls. Little pieces and memories from the before-world. A plastic jade-green button popped from the soft patched men's dress shirt she wore under her duster as Skip drew the fabric apart to reveal her high, firm breasts to the sun. They rolled into the folds of the red sleeping bag Skip had dragged out of the bunker onto the soft grass. The world hummed around them, so quiet now that there were no planes. No cars. Only the low rattle of insects and the wind sifting through the dry brush.

Skip slipped his hands under the open rough cloth until he reached the soft bare skin of her belly. The fragrance of her filled his belly with heat. He dipped to kiss the side of her neck, nipping at the delicate skin there. Gooseflesh rose across her arms as she sighed and pressed against his thigh. He slid his hand around to her bare back and pulled her nearer to kiss her. His tongue slipped into her mouth as he cupped her small round breasts with his other hand, thumbing the nipples to make them stand stiff.

His body strove toward hers. He couldn't stop touching her silky skin. He reached up and pulled out the deer bone hairpin she wore and caught his breath as waves and waves of chestnut hair cascaded through his fingers. She smelled of the sun and the earth, salty and warm. He plunged his face between her breasts and inhaled her unique perfume. He took her right nipple in his mouth and lolled his tongue around it, savoring her response. Her arching back. Her soft sighs. The muscles in her arms and back firm and tight under the silken caul of her skin.

Her small rough hands worked open the knot of the orange nylon strap he used as belt. Her fingers crawled down to stroke his cock, already rigid and straining against the confines of his pants. His breath quickened as she traced her thumb over the head and stroked down the thick base. She knelt for a moment and took him into her mouth, gripping his muscled thigh as she sucked, tonguing and flicking the sensitive fold on the underside. He pulsed in her mouth and gripped the back of her head, tugging lightly at her hair.

"Oh, I won't make it," he groaned and pulled out of her soft mouth.

He dropped to his knees in front of her and gently pushed her backward until she lay on her back. Her high breasts rising and falling. He unbuckled her tattered belt, careful to avoid the Displacer pouch. They were DNA encoded and programmed to instantly immobilize unauthorized users with a carefully timed electric shock, should even a skin cell trespass on the sensors. He dragged the pants off over her wide, rounded hips and tossed them into the grass next to a diesel can.

Skip's hot mouth closed around the folds of her slick, engorged pussy. The softness of his lips nudged the hood of her clitoris as her hips bucked under the heat and wetness. She dripped and gushed as he slid two fingers into her, his tongue still circling the stiff little nodule. She gripped his dreads as her pussy spasmed around his fingers, his cock bobbing against his belly in excitement. He inhaled her smell as she squirted over his palm and fell backwards onto the sleeping bag, bits of grass clinging to her her hair.

She sat up and wrapped her knees around his ribcage and drew him toward her. Sweat shone on his finely muscled chest as he leaned over to suck on her earlobes before turning her over and driving his cock into her. The slippery material of the sleeping bag slid under her knees as he stretched her wet pussy, filling her and fucking her, faster and faster, her fingers working her own stiff clit. She glanced back to Griff's perch to see him watching intently through the binoculars and stroking his own cock. The burn of his eyes on her drove her into a bucking orgasm. Her body arching and tightening against Skip's thrusts. He wrapped his hands into her hair and tugged, his own body beyond his control. His breath hitched as he rocked faster and faster against the soft curve of her ass.

She felt another orgasm rising in her when a shadow cut across the ground in front of her. Skip stopped thrusting and touched her lower back. He whispered something, but she didn't catch it above the sudden rush of wind in the dry grass.

Griff loomed naked above them, the binoculars dangling from his right hand. His rail rifle slung over his shoulder. Shadows cut deep over his heavily muscled body. His thick cock stood erect, propped against his flat belly and his blond hair drifted on the wind like some golden god from the fairy tales they used to project onto big screens. His arms and chest were heavy and firm as he shifted the rifle across his back. Red-gold chest hair glimmered under the fading sun and a tattoo of a pistol entwined in roses shifted on his hip. His cheeks creased as he grinned down at them. His gentle smile was belied by a hard shimmer in his storm-gray eyes.

"I want to play too." His voice was firm. Dominant. His large hand tightened around the plasticine stock of the rifle.

Mellie pulled away from Skip and stood up.

"Griff." Her voice was measured. "I want you to play. I want you here with us. You are the most important person in the world to me."

As the words left her mouth, she realized the veracity of them. The truth was that with every stupid joke, with every Plasti-Skin of water he filtered, with every night that he wedged her behind his huge back in the Hojo Corp issued Thermatent so that he slept near the entrance, with every tracing of his finger between her shoulder blades when he thought she slept, his import grew. Her love for him grew. On nights when she couldn't sleep she found herself scrolling through his employment contract and hovering her thumb over the cancellation tab.

Griff carefully slid the rifle under an old flatbed trailer nearby and wrapped his arms around her naked body as Skip looked on, still hard. Griff beckoned to him over her shoulder as his other hand drifted over Mellie's body, cupping her breast and stroking down her belly to her wet cleft. Skip got up on his knees and lifted her long hair from the back of her neck so he could lick and and suck at the tender skin. His hands slipped around to her breasts as he pressed his cock against her lower back.

Mellie shuddered and moaned as the men touched her, her hips pressing forward as her excitement grew. She spat into her hand and slipped her fist over Griff's thick cock. He caught his breath as she stroked up and down, a single clear drop of fluid forming at the tip. She leaned over and twirled her tongue over the slick member before taking it into her mouth. Skip lifted her hips from behind and pressed against her pulsing cunt with his cock. He watched as it plunged into her, sliding in and out, shining with her wetness as she sucked Griff's cock.

Griff gripped her hair as she sucked and Skip drove into her from behind. Her heart thudded as they stroked and held her, pushing into her so that her body was filled by them. Griff pulsed in her mouth as she slid her fist up and down his shaft and sucked at the head. He tried to draw back, but she grabbed his ass and took him deeper into her mouth. The motion of Skip's thrusts pushed Griff's cock deeper into her mouth until a burst of salty bitter cum jetted down the back of her throat. He pulled back, still up on his knees. She pushed against his strong hard belly with her palms until she was upright on her knees as well, facing his pink-flushed chest, with Skip still inside of her. He bent to kiss her, pushing his tongue into her lax mouth, as she twined her hands around the back of his neck. Skip reached around and pressed the pads of his fingertips onto her clit as he slid in and out of her dripping pussy.

Griff knelt and lifted her breast to his hot mouth to draw on her stiff pink nipple as he pinched and rolled the other, his cock still stiff against her belly. The men's hands and mouths smoothed and pressed and sucked until an orgasm drew up hot and throbbing at her center. Griff's gray eyes followed hers and he drew her against his muscular body and nudged the head of his cock against her occupied vulva, pushing against Skip's cock until both men were inside of her and she was packed between them, their rigid bodies rocking against her. Just when she felt like she would burst from the fullness of the two cocks splitting her, her belly and cunt contracted and gushed warm fluid over the men's thighs. A halo of light burst across her vision and both men spurted cum into her as she arched backwards.

They all collapsed onto the sleeping bag, their bodies streaked with sweat and dust. The sun dipped below the buttes in the distance, chilling the evening air around them. Griff gathered Mellie into his arms and kissed the back of her neck as Skip stood up and stretched, his cock still erect.

"We'd better get going," Skip said as dragged on his torn pants. "They'll be back soon."

Mellie nodded and reached into her discarded jacket to retrieve the Hojo Corps Comms device. She powered up the screen and thumbed to the "cancellation tab." The men watched quietly as they gathered their clothes. She tapped the "cancel contract" function, her arms wrapped around her still-naked chest. She paid the remainder of Griff's bounty and looked over at Skip. She pressed her thumb over the tiny microphone receiver and beckoned to him.

"I'm going to report you as 'potentially deceased,'" she whispered. "Hojo is tracking you, so you'll have to destroy your tech. They can see your retinas through the camera. I don't have the creds to pay yours off."

He smiled and jogged off to his tent, half-dressed. His lean body swaying against the evening winds.

She picked up a heavy stone and crushed the comms device. Silver shards splintered into thousands of minute mirrors, reflecting the dark redness in the west. Griff picked up the pieces and stood up, gripping them in his fists before hurling them into the tall grass. The evening breeze lifted his long hair from his broad shoulders. Mellie drew her jacket around her shoulders. The big man turned back to her, his white teeth flashing in a smile shyer than usual.

"Guess you bought me, huh?" He reached for her and pulled her close again, pressing his hands to her lower back.

"Guess I did."

"Guess I owe you one."

"Guess you do."

He kissed her, drawing on her lips as he slipped his tongue over hers. Pulling the breath from her lungs. Igniting the fire in her belly.

Skip came back with his pack strapped across his back and two skins of water.

"Ready?" He asked.

"You want to come with us?" Mellie laughed.

"Hell yeah I do. It's boring around here. Plus, how do you think you're going to get that Disabler working once Hojo registers your new independent status?"

Griff whipped his arm around Skip's shoulders, embracing them both.

"We still going for Silvertongue?" Griff asked.

"We need all the help we can get. Hojo knows our last location and is not going to be pleased about my contractual obligations," Mellie said. "Another tech terrorist would be pretty useful."

"That's not all we can use him for," Skip said.

The three of them zipped their jackets and refilled their Plasti-Skins with water, each checking the other's packs.

The night sky wheeled above them in a silent rotation. The low moon bright and heavy above them as their boots crunched in the gravel. Griff in the lead, Mellie in the back, Skip in the center, his face awash in the blue glow from the screen of his Pirate Pad. Each flicking their eyes around the moon-washed landscape. Griff humming low as they marched toward Kanab.

12