Honor Thy Mother

Story Info
A mother seduces her son.
6.4k words
4.12
70.8k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It took me almost ten years, but I finally got my PhD in Clinical Psychology. It was either computer science or psych. The choice was obvious: I grew up in a dysfunctional family. I tried to understand my mother and why she and dad fought all the time. It wasn't like my dad fooled around on the side, because he didn't. He dragged himself home after work, climbing the hall stairs that led into our kitchen. And we'd be sitting at the kitchen table, dinner being served. Mom said dinner was at 5 PM, and everyone started eating at 5 PM. If you were 10 minutes late, too bad. People were eating. We kids were washed up and ready to eat. But I knew there'd be a fight and I didn't have much appetite.

You would probably call our family lower middle class. It wasn't good manners to scream at the dinner table. It wasn't acceptable behavior to insult each other, and Mom would call dad a momma's boy, and my father would lay into me. "Get your hair out of the soup!"

My mother was tense all right. That means she couldn't wait until Dad started eating before she'd lay into him about us kids, and how the police came to the house every day looking for my brother, George. She complained Dad's take home pay wasn't enough to feed the family properly.

There was just myself, and George. I was the oldest and her favorite. George was a misfit she said, he was always getting into trouble with the police. A few years later George was committed to a mental institution for exposing himself on a public beach.

When I was a freshman in college, my biggest problem was paying my college tuition. Working in a supermarket wasn't enough. I had no car because Mom told me girls cost money so why own a car? Therefore I walked to school; anyway, the university was not far from our home.

One day, Mom had just come back from picking up her diet pills at the drugstore. Without any fanfare she said to me, I was standing at the bus stop and this guy said to me, "Lady, you got me by the balls..."

I couldn't tell from the tone in her voice whether she was bragging or complaining. Mom liked to dress up to go out. Going to the drugstore was a big deal to her. She wore scoop neck blouses and tight skirts. And she sported a massive cleavage. Her boobs were up and out there. But it was just mom, and I didn't think twice about it. As far back as I could remember guys were feeling her ass and making lewd comments. When you're a kid you don't pay attention to stuff like that.

After I turned eighteen, I began paying more attention to my mom's figure. True, she did have big tits, and her thighs were curvy and smooth and her backside was round and plump. But, Christ, she was my mom and mothers were supposed to look like that. Besides, her sisters looked like that too.

When I got out of the shower naked and dripping wet, my mom always seemed to be hovering close by. We did not have a large bath room, so she usually sat on the toilet pissing while I toweled down. When I attempted to cover myself she always said, "I'm your mother, you can't hide it from me." If I had to guess, she was encouraging me to wave my dick in her face.

She appeared to be getting bolder and when I had my 19th birthday she really wanted to check me out. I mentioned to her I might want to enlist in the Marines and she didn't answer. I could tell she was upset.

"What are you going to do with this thing?" she asked one morning after I showered. She knew I was a virgin because I didn't have a girl friend because I didn't have a car. Girls didn't want to go out with a guy who doesn't have a car. She also mentioned that the Marines might think I was queer because I was a virgin. She was clutching my half-hard wiener and shaking it to emphasize her question.

Chapter 2

She liked to call herself Paulina, but her name was Gilda. She had been reading her Bible for over an hour. She was 38 years old and was brought up to honor her father and mother. It was somewhere, she forgot where, but it was in there.

Sometimes she put too much value on titles, and called herself 'your mother'. Especially when she talked to her son.

She was looking for a message, some scripture that would jump out at her. The passage where Jesus fed thousands with just two loaves of bread and some fish, and it made her hungry. She always talked about losing weight, but she'd always be a size 12, real curvy.

The throbbing in her pussy made it almost impossible to concentrate on the words. And when her pussy throbbed, it reminded her of her worthless husband, Al. They had a son, whose name was Larry, which was me.

Larry was an All-American boy. He played football, baseball, and was on the Dean's List at college. He didn't date much because his coach told him about girls sapping his strength, and that jerking off wasn't good for running. So he tried to keep his mind off sex. Especially the sorority girls at school.

Taking cold showers would help, coach told him, but when Larry stepped out of the shower, he was squeaky clean with a ripping boner.

Larry wasn't like most normal teenagers who would freak out if a woman exposed herself to him. He was precocious in that he had a natural curiosity in the workings of a woman's body. Not a girl's body, but a woman's body. He spent hours at the university library pouring over books on anatomy and how a vulva worked and even the miracle of childbirth. Whereas guys at the gym had magazines on nutrition and building muscles, Larry's locker contained worn copies of Penthouse and Playboy.

In a sense, you could say Larry had the ideal mother. Paulina wasn't like other mothers. Paulina's cunt had a rich dusky pink color, which glowed warmly under the shade of the glossy silken bush that covered her sex.

Paulina kept her figure, watched what she ate, and enjoyed the attention she got when she went to church. Yes, she was spiritual, but spiritual women are also very passionate -- hot blooded would be a better description. She was medium height, a size 12, and was curvy, especially in the hips. Her thighs were a bit thick, and made her skirts hug her ass. Her breasts were heavy and her nipples very sensitive, especially when she got in the spirit.

Paulina felt Larry understood her mood swings, especially during her monthlies, and sometimes she felt she was being unfair to Larry. She knew she was a temptation, since he was nineteen and she knew, no matter what coach told him, he jerked off at least 3 times a day. Moreover the blouses she wore at home were always too tight and Larry could see a lot of tit flesh, and she smiled, knowing she still had lots of sex appeal.

It was an auspicious Thursday. Maybe reading the Bible downstairs would calm her nerves. Larry was in the living room now, Paulina knew, reading a magazine that had just arrived in the mail. She donned a pale pink t-shirt that clung enticingly to her big, pointy braless tits. Then she selected a paisley mini-skirt, the shortest one in her wardrobe.

A change of scenery, Paulina thought, as she put on the skirt and admired her reflection in the mirror. No, I'll just be giving him a little peek. Paulina giggled softly as she left the bedroom, her pussy throbbing so wetly that she could hear the female juices squishing in her cunt as she padded barefoot down the hall.

"Hi, Mom," Larry said, glancing up as she entered the living room. He was sitting in his favorite easy chair, reading the latest issue of a hot rod magazine. He was a tall, muscular boy, with his mother's red hair and a naturally engaging grin. Paulina forced herself not to stare at the appetizing young cock bulge in his tight jeans.

"You don't mind if your mother sits and reads with you, do you?" Paulina said. She was careful to sit on the sofa directly opposite him. "Honestly, I've been so busy today. I haven't even had a chance to read the paper."

"Go ahead. I'm done with it." Larry grinned. "I just finished the paper -- sports page anyhow."

Paulina picked up the paper and pretended to immediately immerse herself in the front page. Then she slid her hips to the edge of the cushion and slowly, carefully spread her thighs. She felt her skirt ride up. If Larry looked at her, he would have a clear view of the curly red, hairy lips of his mother's exposed sex.

Seconds later, Paulina heard her son's sharp intake of breath. He was looking, all right. She made herself wait nearly a minute, frowning studiously at the front page. Then she suddenly dropped the paper and regarded her son. As she suspected, his eyes were between her legs, staring hungrily at her naked quim.

"Larry" she said sweetly. "Are you looking up your mother's skirt?"

Larry moved his lips, but the words wouldn't come out. His face was beet red now, and his eyes darted from his mother's face to her completely exposed pussy. Paulina's cunt throbbed as she noticed the enormous hard-on bulging through the crotch of her son's tight jeans.

"You're... you're kind of hanging out there, Mom," he said pointedly.

"Ohmygod!" Paulina opened her eyes wide in a pretended look of surprise as she glanced down at her spread thighs. But she made no attempt to close her legs. "I didn't bother to wear panties, but maybe I should have. It's just you and me at home..."

Larry chuckled nervously. They were silent for five long seconds. Paulina didn't change her position. She smiled at the formidable-looking erection stretching her son's jeans.

"Larry," she purred. "Is that's a banana in your pants, or are you just glad to see me?"

Larry groaned in embarrassment, flicking his eyes down to the betraying bulge in his crotch. It looked like it was threatening to burst through the denim. Paulina wiggled her ass cheeks on the couch and lifted her skirt even higher. Larry, bug-eyed, gasped as he watched his mother drop her hand between her legs. Paulina giggled lewdly as she ran her middle finger sensuously through the red curls of her pubic mound and then into her glistening, pink cuntslit. It excited her immensely to play with her pussy in front of her favorite son.

"Why Larry, I do believe you like looking at my hairy privates, don't you? Obviously that's why you've got that lump in your jeans."

"Christ, Mom!" Larry gasped. That seemed to be all he could say. His massive erection twitched noticeably now, so that Paulina could see every pulsation of her son's hard prick.

"I think you're going shoot in your pants if you're not careful," Paulina whispered. "Honestly, that thing is a whopper. Why don't you come over here and take a closer look at my cooch, honey; you need to learn self control."

Larry immediately rose from the chair, and staggered towards his mother. He was so eager to take a closer look at the naked cunt that he almost tripped over the coffee table Paulina giggled at her son's haste, and smiled at him lovingly as the boy and knelt eagerly on the floor in front of the couch. Her pussy creamed heavily as she realized that she was almost certain now to experience the intense pleasure of sex with her favorite son.

She decided to move the full length hall mirror to where she could see the action.

"Go ahead, Larry," she said seductively, as she raised her hips to strip off the skirt completely, leaving herself naked except for her t-shirt. She wiggled her fleshy posterior even closer to the edge of the couch and spread her legs wider.

"You like looking at your mother's pussy, don't you? Why don't you touch it? Don't be shy. It's okay. Go ahead, Larry. Touch the lips..."

Larry slid a trembling hand up his mother's smooth thigh. Both of them shuddered as he caressed her pussy with his fingers. He seemed amazed at how gooey, swollen and obviously aroused his mother's cunt was. Paulina grimaced with intense pleasure as he used his forefinger, pressing it into the clasping interior of her bubbling cunt.

"Yeah, that feels really nice!" she groaned, wiggling her ass excitedly. "Why don't you move your finger in and out a little?"

Larry eagerly complied, pumping his finger in and out of his mother's pussy, feeling her cunt-muscles sucking juicily around the invading digit. Paulina gasped and began humping her ass feverishly off the couch.

"Sweetie, would you do me favor now?" she moaned. "I'm awfully close to coming. Have you ever seen a woman come? From this close? Maybe you could lick it a little... right at the top... lick it slow at first. When my love bud swells, suck it... use your lips... suck it hard!"

"Lick it?" He couldn't believe this was really happening to him. His own mother acting like a slut, showing him her juicy pussy and now asking him to actually suck her off. Jeez, it was like a wet-dream come true! With a moan of pleasure, Larry eagerly dropped his head between his mother's legs and buried his face in his mother's red-haired pubes.

Paulina's whole body started shaking as her excited son began licking and lapping avidly, nibbling her hairy cuntlips and even digging his tongue deep inside her buttery cunt-slit. The overwrought woman dropped her hands to his head, pulling her son's hair, forcing his wonderful mouth onto her cunt as she vigorously humped her ass up off the couch.

"Unnngghhhhh, Larry! Yesssss!" moaned Paulina ecstatically. "Lick your mother's pussy, honey! Oh, that's perfect! Uhhhhhh... "

Larry hungrily licked and sucked, sluicing his tongue up and down between the juicy folds of his mom's musky smelling pussy. He made little kissing, slurping sounds as he tongued up her fuck-juice, loving the taste of his mother's hot, dripping juices. Paulina thrust her right hand under his chin, opening her pussy-slit wide with her fingertips.

"Ohhhh... lick the clit!" she gasped, unable to stand the irresistible sensations of her throbbing pleasure-bud. "Yeah... that's it. It's so hot and swollen. Oh, jeez, please, I need to come now!"

He probed gently at the top of her slit for her clitoris, finding the rubbery node of throbbing flesh. He flicked his fingertip over it.

The combination of clitoral sucking and his hard driving finger action soon brought Paulina to the peak arousal phase.

Larry was applying his lapping tongue pointedly onto her turgid clit. Paulina bucked as if she'd been shot, her pretty face contorting with pleasure as she dug the fingernails of her left hand into the back of his neck.

"Oh, fuck, lick it!" she hissed. "Lick my fuckin' clit! Oh, yes, oh, fuck! Ohhhhhhh!" Larry licked his mother's clit, laving it, covering it with saliva, flicking it teasingly with his probing tongue. Paulina's cunt began to twitch and spasm, and she knew she was on the verge of a massive orgasm.

She forced her trembling ass to remain still on the couch, so that her son could keep his tongue on her clit. She held her pussy-lips wide open with her right hand while the fingernails of her left hand dug into Larry's neck hard enough to leave red welts on the skin as she forced his open sucking mouth into her quivering pussy lips.

"Suck it!" she gasped, her voice quavering with lust. "Ooooooh, yessssss, suck my clit! Unnngggghhhhh! I'm close! I'm gonna blow any second!"

Larry wrapped his lips around his mother's sizzling, tingling clit, sucking gently but forcefully, tugging on it with his mouth as his tongue massaged the underside. He pushed two fingers up her pussy and started finger-fucking her cunt forcefully, pumping his knuckles against the puffy, hairy outer lips of her pussy. Paulina clawed his neck, arched her back and screamed.

"I'm coming! Uuuuuunhhhh! Unngggghhh! Suck me hard, Larry! Oh, fuck, oh, shit, I'm coming now! Suck me, suck your mother's pussy! I'm commmming!"

She came hard for a long time. The very thought that it was her own handsome young son sucking her pussy to orgasm intensified her pleasure enormously. Larry's fingers were dripping with oozing cunt-juice as he kept fucking them into her spasming, throbbing pussy, at the same time sucking hungrily on her engorged clit.

"Ohhhhhhh, Larry!" Paulina shuddered, finally pushing his head away from her cunt. "God, baby, you made your mother feel good!"

Larry sat up on his knees, blinking as he wiped his mother's creamy syrup from his mouth. Paulina moaned as she looked down at his crotch. His staff pulsed and jerked in his jeans so violently that the desperate mother was afraid he might shoot off before she had a chance to even touch his lovely prick. Her mouth watered as she imagined herself bobbing her face in his crotch, shamelessly using her mouth on her son's massive dong.

"You've really got a hard-on now, haven't you, darling?" Paulina purred. Teasingly, she dropped her bare foot to his crotch, rubbing his bulging prick with her toes. "It's really throbbing hard now, isn't it, baby? Would you like some relief?"

Larry gulped and nodded swiftly. Paulina smiled and slid off the couch, kneeling on the floor. She patted the cushion in front of her.

"Take off your pants, sweetie. Your mother is going to give you a blow job you're going to remember for a long, long time."

Larry rose to his feet, kicking off his sneakers and reaching for his belt buckle. He undid it, pulling down his zipper, blushing as he struggled out of his jeans. He wore no underwear, and Paulina gasped in amazement at the size of his cock as it suddenly sprang out of confinement. Her son's rock-hard, rosy-knobbed prick was much bigger than his father's, a good nine or ten inches long and as thick around as a rolling pin. Larry had one of the biggest cocks she'd ever seen in her life.

"Christ, Larry!" she breathed. "It's wonderful! Hurry, honey, sit in front of me. Please, baby, it's talking to me. It says to suck you off!"

Larry sat on the couch, sprawling back, pushing his hips to the edge of the cushion just as his mother had done earlier. Paulina's fingers trembled with incestuous passion as she wrapped her right hand around the fat shaft of Larry's prick. She jacked his magnificent erection slow and hard, groaning as she watched his piss-hole open up to emit sticky clear drops of pre-cum. Her pumping fist quickened. More syrup oozed out, coating his flared, ruby cock-knob with a shiny coating of jizz.

"It's leaking, baby," Paulina purred. "You like the way Mommy plays

with your cock, don't you?"

"Yeah," Larry moaned. "... perfect Mom... "

"Want Mommy to suck this big fucker for you, baby?" By then Paulina was

jerking his cock so hard that her fist was almost a blur. "I will, if you

want me to. I love giving blow-jobs, honey. How about I give you a blow job?"

"Sure... yeah!" Larry gasped. "Slow down, Mom. I like it slow..."

"All right, baby... ummmmmm..." Her words drifted into a horny whimper

as Paulina dropped her head and pursing her lips on the cum-leaking tip of

his prick in a lewd, sucking kiss.

Larry gasped with pleasure, his cock pulsating wildly in his mother's hand. Paulina gradually let her lips part wider and wider, making wanton little slurping sounds as she sucked in the swollen inches of her son's big prick.

"Ohhh, Mom!" Larry looked down at her incredulously, seeing how wide his mom's mouth was stuffed with the thickness of his fleshy cock. "That's better. It feels good! Suck it for me, Mom!"

Paulina paused with over a third of his cock in her mouth, when she was on the verge of choking herself with his fuckmeat. She shut her eyes,

concentrating on the taste and feel of her son's prick. Her nostrils flared. Then she started sucking his tasty, cum-oozing cock extremely hard, slurping and gurgling noisily, puckering her cheeks to increase the suctioning pressure around Larry's thick member.

"Jesus, Mom!" Larry yelped. He clutched her head, curling his fingers in her red hair. His hips jerked excitedly off the couch, humping his cock between his mother's full, red lips. "Oh, Shit! That feels so good! Suck me hard. Make me come!"

12