Honor Thy Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With wanton delight, Paulina sucked teasingly on the pulsing stiffness of her son's cockshaft, laving the fat knob lovingly with her swirling tongue. The pre-cum oozed heavily out of his cock-hole now, and Paulina made loud slurping, smacking sounds as she lapped it up. Her right hand tightened around the root of his cock, again commencing a pumping hand-job. Soon the horny, naked mom was jacking furiously her son's prick, sucking as much as she could of the formidable erection into her mouth.

"Harder, harder!" Larry gasped, his boyish face contorted in ecstasy. "Oh, fuck, Mom, I'm gonna shoot soon! Oh, shit, it feels so fucking good!"

Paulina sucked his prick as hard as she could, her whole face flushing brightly, as she abandoned herself to the obscene pleasure of the incestuous cock-sucking. Her right fist was a blur of motion as it jerked up and down over the lower half of her son's stiff shaft. She fondled his balls with her left. Shoot, Larry, shoot! she thought, sucking and slurping harder and louder. Come for your mother, baby! Shoot a big, juicy load down my throat!

"Ugnnnnnnnnnn... Mom!" grunted Larry in the throes of blasting.

He held her head tightly as he jerked his hips off the couch, jamming his swollen cockhead down his mother's slippery gullet. Paulina started to gag on the pulsing thickness of his throbbing prick. Then the long-awaited shower of sperm spewed out of the tip of Larry's cock.

It squirted and gushed into his mother's mouth, spattering across her tongue, bathing her tonsils in a fountaining stream of hot, milky cum. Paulina made a wet gurgling sound of pleasure and she started swallowing as fast as she could, urgently gulping down the jetting mouthfuls of jizz.

Again and again, Larry's thick, virile seed squirted out of his cock-tip, causing his dick to twitch and jerk obscenely in his mother's mouth as she greedily gulped down his creamy load.

"Uuuuuh, baby!" purred Paulina at last, when she finally slid her syrupy mouth off his cock. "You really gave your mother a meal there, didn't you?

I never knew a man could hold so much cum in his balls!"

Larry just panted and sprawled on the couch, trembling from the intensely pleasurable experience he'd just enjoyed with his mother. Paulina's cunt started throbbing again as she stared hypnotically at his prick. It was staying nice and stiff, she thought dazedly. More than stiff enough to fuck it into her.

"Larry, I don't think I've really relieved you yet," she sighed, continuing to stroke his thick limb. "You're still awfully stiff, baby. Do you want to put it inside me now? I bet you do! Then you'll feel better, won't you? When you shoot another load of jizz up your mother's pussy?"

Larry just nodded, his cock pulsing just as stiffly than ever at the thought of fucking his mother's hairy box. He remembered how her tight fuck muscles had sucked at his finger earlier and the thought of those cunt lips clutched around his prick soon had his pecker so eager to fuck his sexy mom, his balls began to ache.

Paulina motioned for him to stay put as she rose to her feet. Swiftly she pulled off her t-shirt. exposing her big, round, stiff-nippled tits.

"Just sit right there, lover. Your mother's going to sit on your big tool and move my ass around a bit. Let me do the work..."

Paulina hurriedly mounted her son, her tits jiggling as she planted her knees on the cushions to either side of his hips. With a lewd grin, she reached between her slender thighs and eagerly took hold of Larry's cock. Then she wiggled her ass downward, groaning as she felt cum-smeared head of her son's cock push between the wet, swollen lips of her cunt.

"Ohhhhh, Larry , it's huge!" she gasped. She made sure his huge cockhead was securely embedded in her pussy hole, then put her hands, on her son's shoulders and looked deeply into his eyes. "Now, hang on! Your mother's pussy is burning up! I hope you love the juices..."

Feverishly Paulina humped and wiggled her ass, sliding her clinging, sucking pussy down onto the upthrust length of her son's fleshy pole. Larry looked down, dazedly watching his thick, purple-veined member disappear into the hairy wet slit of his mom's pussy. Paulina grimaced as her labia stretched wider and wider, forcibly accommodating her son's thrusting rammer. Finally, it was deeply embedded inside her belly. She had never felt so deliciously full as she did right now, fully-impaled on her son's undulating limb.

"Oh, Larry, your mother loves it!" she squealed. She held his shoulders tightly as she humped her ass in a feverish rhythm, sliding her hairy box rhythmically up and down his cock. "Now, let's do it together! I'm gonna come."

Larry slid his hands down her soft hips, clutching the fleshy globes of his mother's mature humping ass. Then he jerked his hips off the sofa to meet the rhythm of his mother's thighs as she increased the tempo that would bring her over the top.

"Harder, Larry! I like it hard. Hard and fast, baby!", grunted Paulina feeling her son's cock-tip slamming against her cervix. She bucked her naked ass up and down over his crotch in a frenzy of mindless passion, pounding her wet, swollen cunt onto his rock solid cock.

Larry picked up the speed of his fucking, groaning with pleasure as he humped high and hard off the couch, ramming his cock up his mom's hairy pussy-hole as deeply as he could. Her cunt felt ever bit as tight and hot and wet as he'd imagined, and the way she was bouncing her ass all over the place like some cheap, cock-starved slut really got him excited. God, he was fucking his own mother and she was going crazy with lust.

The ecstasy built steadily deep inside Paulina's loins. She felt her erect nipples tingling and her puckered asshole throbbing in and out as Larry fucked her faster and faster, impaling her deliciously on the satisfying stiffness of his prick.

"God! I'm gonna cum again!" Paulina squealed, her body shuddering stiffly.

She dropped her hand, shamelessly rubbing her clit as her son's huge prick pounded solidly up into her cunt. "Harder, harder, harder! Fuck me, honey, fuck my pussy! Oh, Larry , oh, shit, I'm getting so close! Fuck your mother, Larry! Faster, fuck Mommy's horny cunt!"

Clutching her bucking asscheeks, Larry pounded his aching cock into his mother's pussy as hard as he could. The room was filled with an obscene litany of moans and groans and loud slurping noises as Paulina's tight, juicy pussy squished wetly around her son's huge prick, and Larry 's enormous erection probed the depths of his mother's womb. Then, with a scream, Paulina came like a rocket.

"Fuck! Fuck!!! I'm coming, baby! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Mommy's

commmmmiiinnngggg!" Her pussy spasmed violently, spewing cunt-juice all

over the racing length of her son's pistoning cock.

Larry kept slamming her cunt as hard as he could, gasping as the second load of jizz exploded from his balls. It squirted deep inside his mother's pussy, deluging her squirming cunt with a powerful stream of jizz. Paulina gasped in ecstasy as Larry emptied his balls into her fuck-hole, filling her insides with a white torrent of hot thick sperm.

She kept humping wildly on top of her son, flexing her cunt-muscles around his jerking, squirting prick, not even slowing until she had drained his balls of the last drops of his pearly fuck-juice.

"Ohhh, God, Mom!", gasped Larry , his cock still deeply imbedded inside his mother's softly twitching cunt. "That was fuckin' fantastic!"

"Ummmmmm, it sure was, baby!", grinned Paulina. "You sure gave mommy one hell of a fantastic ride!"

Larry made his semi-hard cock twitch inside the tight grip of his mother's cunt and smiled up at her boyishly.

"Want to go again?" he asked.

"Uuuuuuh, baby! Can you?" Paulina murmured, not quite believing that any cock could recover so quickly.

"What do you think, Mom?", smiled Larry flexing his swelling prick inside her again for added emphasis.

"Ohhh, honey! I think I need you to fuck me again!", Paulina gasped. His cock was definitely growing and moving inside her hungry pussy and it felt absolutely wonderful.

Larry rolled his mother over onto her back and pulled her legs up over his houlders. Then, without another word he began to pound his hard prick deep into her gooey pussy. It was filled with his sperm and his mother's cunt-juice and felt a little less tight than before, but Larry didn't mind, that simply meant he'd be able to last a lot longer, and he wanted to fuck his gorgeous, sexy mother all day long if it was possible.

Paulina was in seventh heaven, her wonderful young hunk of a son was fucking her like a stallion, really slamming his cock into her cunt hard, the way she liked it... the way her husband never had. She had to admit that her son was a better lover by far than her husband, and she had him all to herself, to fuck whenever she wanted. And judging by Larry 's insatiable efforts so far, Paulina knew that she wouldn't be able to go for long without her son's magnificent young cock servicing her incessant needs.

"Ohhhhh, Larry, it fills me up!" she gasped. She made sure his huge cockhead was securely embedded in her juicy pussy, then put her hands, on her son's shoulders and looked lustfully into his deep blue eyes.

"Now... fuck me, Larry! Fuck mommy's hot cunt good, lover!"

Chapter 3

When Larry had gotten some of the pleasure he wanted from this position, he looked at her eagerly. He liked variety and wanted to try something new.

"Now, Baby, how about you sucking on my ass-hole?"

"I would be honored," she assured him. She liked his calling her baby.

Larry had his own idea of how he wanted her to do it for him. It was something he read about in one of his sex magazines.

"I'll guide you as to how I like it. I like to get on my hands and knees. That is a very pleasurable position."

"All right and I'll get you from behind."

"Precisely," he told her.

Then Larry got on all fours. His buttocks were upended toward her. She gripped his ass-cheeks in her hands. Then, burying her face in Larry's buttocks, she let her hot tongue start licking.

"You catch on quickly," Larry complimented Paulina.

Glancing in the mirror, Larry was getting a lot of pleasure.

"Lick quicker," he told Paulina. "Lick it, baby. Oh yes, prepare for the big stabbing action. I want you to stiffen your tongue in a minute and stab it up the ass-hole. Oh, yes, baby, I love that. Keep doing it. Faster, baby, faster. That's how it's done. Oh, ah, yes, baby, yes, that's beautiful. Keep doing it. Faster, lover, faster."

She was amazed at what speed she could do it. It was strange when she could sink to such depths of depravity what she could do with herself. She could hardly believe that she would stoop to letting the hot tongue flash up the ass-hole like that. Yet, she was doing it. Faster now and faster, the hot tongue went to town. And she enjoyed it more every second.

"Keep it up, baby," he told her eagerly, "keep doing it. Oh, ah, yes, baby, yes."

The wonderful sensations that were flooding her body now eclipsed anything she had ever had before.

"Keep it up, baby," he told her eagerly. "Keep doing it. Faster, baby, faster. Lick it. Lick it. Oh, lick the ass out, now you're doing it."

Larry was pushing back to meet her advancing tongue thrusts and in effect she was using her hot tongue like a small driving penis going forward in its sticky, slick movements. Larry was going out of his mind with delight and wanted her now to pump his prick.

"Play with my pecker," he begged her, "that's beautiful. Baby, play with it. Oh, ah, yes, baby, yes, play with me."

Reaching out she gripped his huge tool and began playing with it. Larry was delighted and excited as she went to town on his prick.

"Keep it going, baby," he told her excitedly, "that's wild. Oh, yes, do it that way. Faster. Faster, baby."

Her hot hand traveled up and down the slick prick in quick movements as her hot tongue jabbed in his ass-hole. She was really enjoying it. And so was Larry. Larry was delighted at what he could get Paulina to do. He knew that in time he could tame her to his will. He could give her mind-bending activity that she would follow. It was all a matter of conditioning. Sexual conditioning. He had read about it in books on conditioning and all he did was add sex to the dimension.

"Suck ass, sweetheart," he looked in the mirror excitedly. "Beautiful, baby, now you're licking. Yes, baby, I'll grind my ass around and give you some kicks."

She was amazed how much pleasurable delight was there when he ground his hips around and her hot tongue nearly slid out of his slippery ass-hole.

"Honey, hold on to the ass-cheek with one hand, and pull my dick with the other. That's it, baby. Now, you're doing it. A little acrobatic sex action never hurt anybody."

Paulina was delighted with her achievement. She was developing skill at ass sucking and cock pulling. She thought to herself that she could give it as good as any woman.

"Oh, suck it," he hissed. "Suck, baby, suck."

Larry's voice was low and intense. He was really getting pleasure out of what was happening. Better than he expected, and with such enthusiasm. Paulina was really a swinger!

"Slide that tongue in there," he panted eagerly. "Yes, baby, yes, that's beautiful. Oh, ah, that's how you do it. Yes, baby, slide the tongue in there. Faster, lover. like that. Oh, ah, yes, lover, yes."

They were really happy now. And, as she went to town with her hand and pumping action, Larry had a fear grip him. He didn't want his juice to spill on the sofa. That would be terrible. Instead, he was eager to slide his hot tool in her mouth and watch her suck it. He was eager to watch her cheeks pull in as she sucked.

"Oh, baby," he told her, excitedly, "you are beautiful. You are really beautiful."

The excitement that was surging through her now, was almost more than she could stand.

"I love you, baby," he told her, "I love you. You're really a sweet ass sucker."

It made her happy to hear him speak of love although she knew he didn't mean a word of it. He loved getting his ass sucked. That was it and that was all.

"Eat ass," he panted eagerly, "eat it down there. That's wild baby. Eat that ass. Oh, ah, yes, yes!"

The pleasure that was happening now was almost more than he could stand. The hot tongue action, was really something else.

"Oh," he panted, eagerly, "suck. Suck, baby, suck."

He was going to town now with her tongue and pulling his meat at the same time. Now, he knew that he had to have her on his prick.

"Oh, baby, reverse positions. Get down here under my cock. I can stay in this same position, only you can be under me. That'll make it beautiful. You can be grabbing my ass-cheeks while I'm stabbing your face with my dick."

She pulled her tongue out of his ass-hole quickly and moved around to the front of him. Then she reached up and grabbed his ass. It was a strange position to be in. However, she liked the huge cock extended toward her and the dangling balls.

"Beautiful," he told her excitedly, "beautiful."

Faster and faster the hot tongue went to town. And she opened her mouth and licked. Quickly, he got it in there.

"Keep it up," he begged her. "Keep doing it. Yes, baby, yes. Suck it. Suck the cock. That's the way I like it. Keep it going."

Now she was getting it down her throat. And she was loving it. Every second of it.

"Oh," he panted, excitedly, "I love this. Keep doing it, Mom. Keep doing it."

The hot activity continued as he gripped her with one hand and let her do it. She was enjoying herself every second and as the cunt juice started trickling down her leg, she discovered that she could go off while she was sucking.

"Eat my pork," Larry told Paulina roughly. "Eat it, baby, eat it."

Now he was really enjoying it. And so was she. She was happy to be able to get all of his action.

"Suck it," he told her, "suck the cock off. Yes, baby, that's beautiful. Harder, Mom. Faster. Let me give you a throat fuck."

Now, he went to town. He drove it down her throat and gave her a wild throat fucking.

"Keep it up, baby," he told her excitedly, "keep it up."

The pleasure was enormous and she was getting her kicks.

Her bladder needed to be relieved and she wondered if she could get him off while she pissed on the rug. If she reversed position it would solve the immediate problem. She made a quick decision.

"Honey, suck me off now. Don't be greedy. The Bible says honor thy mother..."

12