Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William explained everything to her in detail, and had her repeat it to him, until she had it exactly right. She knew he was in trouble, big trouble, and would not let him off the hook, until he told her what it was.

Finally, William acquiesced and told her the entire story. He had found a paper trail that led to a mob boss, Paulo Valentino, who had stolen more than $100 million, over 6 years, from members of other high-ranking families. He had to tell them. He knew what the consequences of that action would be, if the Valentino family found out he had blown the whistle on them. He would have to run for his life, if the commission could not protect him. The Valentino family would come after her and Patricia. They would have to run, and disappear. He was having paperwork made up to change their names, drivers' license, birth certificates, credit cards, and everything else they would need to survive. He reminded her not to take off the crucifix that was now on her neck. "Never take it off, unless you need to get into the safety deposit box. The key is inside the crucifix. Patricia's key is inside hers. Remember the password: Swordfish."

They put the Brownstone up for sale, and within weeks, they had five bids on it. They accepted the one of the lower bids, because it was an all-cash, as is, deal. The buyers did not need to be in the house for 3 months, and they agreed to let Laura stay there, and pay rent for those months. She paid the rent in advance. Movers came in, and Laura had them pack 90% of William's clothes, and ship them to his home, in Italy. She shipped her clothes to a fictitious address in Aurora, Oregon.

William gave Laura all the paperwork she needed for her new life. She was not to start using it, until she and the baby got off the train in Buffalo. There she was to shred every bit of her previous identity. Checkbooks pictures, driver's license, credit cards, college certifications, and diplomas, everything she had worked for her entire life, was to disappear. In her new life, she was born in Philadelphia, and only had a GED High School diploma. This hurt her most of all.

When she started to cry over this situation, William said to her, "This does not change who you are, or what you are. This only tells the outside world that you are 'Laura Parent, single mother of Patricia Parent, whose father died in a car accident, 2 months before Patricia was born. You now own a small ranch, east of Glen Falls, New York. The bank is in Saint Johnsbury, Vermont. It is off the interstate that will take you to Canada. Leave a paper trail that will take you to Montréal, and then to Milan, Italy. Do not come to me, because they will follow you here. Go to the FBI in Washington, D.C., and tell them what is happening. They will help you. Tell them the entire story, including me. I will hear about it, step across the border to Switzerland, and then disappear. Do this for me; I need to know that you will be safe."

Laura promised to follow his directions, and dreaded the day the phone call would come. 6 weeks later it happened.

In a very chipper voice William called. "Laura honey, when you went shopping today, did you remember to buy apples?"

"No, William, I forgot. I will take the baby and go out buy them now. I am sorry; I know they are your favorite."

If anyone had been listening to their phone call, they would have believed it was a normal husband and wife conversation. However, it was a life altering conversation for both of them. He would be running for his life, and so would she.

Laura called the number that was on the refrigerator. She put on her jacket that had $20,000 sewn into its lining. A taxi pulled up in front of her home 15 minutes later. The driver came up to the door and helped her with the two suitcases. She gathered up Patricia locked the front door and got into the cab. "Penn Station please." She went to the ticket booth and asked for a compartment for her and the baby on the next train to Chicago, Illinois. She paid for it on her MasterCard and thanked the woman for her help. 2 hours and 15 minutes later, she boarded the train and was safe, in her compartment as it pulled out of the station shortly afterwards.

She ate in the parlor car, making herself as obvious as could be; nursing the baby as many people watched. The Amtrak train made many stops along the route, and when it stopped at Albany, she asked the conductor for a favor. She said, "I am taking my baby to the Mayo Clinic. She is very ill and I am going to try and put her to sleep. Can I give you the tickets all the way to Chicago, and put a do not disturb sign on the door, just in case I can get her to sleep."

The conductor was extremely nice. He said, "Ma'am, I would be very happy to help. I will tape your tickets to the outside of your door, and if anyone else comes along, they will punch them, and leave you alone. I will put a note on your door, saying do not disturb, and sign it. I hope your daughter gets well."

Laura gave him $20, which he said was unnecessary, but he pocketed it just the same. She said, "You are a blessing." He would definitely remember that phrase.

When the train stopped at Buffalo, she asked a nice young man to help her with her bags, because she had the baby in her arms. He was more than happy to oblige. She closed the door, leaving the tickets and the note in place, as she left the train.

She placed all of her Laura Garrett documents, in a manila folder. She hired a taxi, and went to the local FedEx office. She asked if she could use their shredder. The manager balked, until she gave him $20. Then he said, "Of course, ma'am." Within a few moments, she was no longer Laura Garrett. Now she was Laura Parent. She went to the bus station, and bought one ticket to Albany, and then another to Glens Falls, New York. There is no charge for a baby, sitting on a mother's lap on a bus.

When they arrived, she was exhausted, and the Patricia was cranky. Laura could not blame her. Instead of going to the ranch, they went to a local hotel. She signed in under her new name, paid cash, went to their room, changed, and fed the baby. After that, they both fell asleep.

Patricia woke up first, because she was hungry. The milk machine was still unconscious, on the bed, so she screamed, until it started to move. Laura looked at the little blonde bombshell, in the crib, and said, "You couldn't give me 2 more hours?"

She walked over to the crib; check the diaper, which was muddy, and said, "Yuck! Double duty at this time of the morning; you certainly know how to start my day off right."

Laura did the diaper thing, washed Patricia down from head to toe, moisturized, powdered, brushed, and re-diapered her. She put three pillows, together at the head of the bed, took off her nightshirt and let Patricia feed to her heart's content. She had one constant problem: when she nursed her little girl; she became horny as hell. With William no longer around to satisfy her needs, she had to decide on a replacement for him, or a facsimile. Neither option appeal to her at this moment. After Patricia had finished nursing, Laura put her back in her crib to see if she would sleep. She returned to bed and let her right hand drift down and open the lips to her pleasure palace. With two fingers she pressed on the nub that William used his teeth to torture her. She closed her eyes and imagined it was him between her thighs. She used his technique to increase her pleasure. Slow circular motions around it at first. Then she squeezed it, with her nails, to simulate his biting it. It caused her to raise her hips off the bed, in a search for pleasure. Her hole started weeping. Her fluids were dripping at an ever-increasing rate, down the channel over her ass hole. Her left hand grasped her nipple, squeezed, and tormented it, as he did. Her hands moved faster and stronger every second. She removed her hand from her breast, moved it down to her hole, and inserted three fingers into it. She forced them in, as deep as she could, and started fucking herself, in a rapid motion. She felt her abdomen, turn into a steel knot. She fucked herself faster, until her hand turned into a blur. She used her nails and squeezed them into the sides of her clit so hard she almost drew blood. She screamed in pleasure as she exploded into an orgasm worthy of William's desire.

Unfortunately, the scream woke up Patricia, who was startled and cried, in fear. Laura was still coming down from Nirvana, and could not move. She could barely speak. She tried to calm her baby down by singing to her, but her breath was so short, she could not get the words out. When she was finally able to stand, actually wobble, she held on to the bed and slowly moved over to the crib, only to find Patricia had calmed herself, and fallen back to sleep.

"Bitch; when you get older, you, and I are going to have a long talk about today. One day, I will find you in bed, with a boyfriend. I am going to wait until just before you cum. Then, I am going to walk into your room, and scream like hell. I hope I leave you hanging right on the edge, as your boyfriend dives out the window. You ruined the best cum I have had in weeks."

Laura kept staring down at the crib, as if she was expecting Patricia to answer her back. Then she picked her daughter up, placed her on her shoulder, and rocked her lovingly as she slept. She thought, "I have to buy you a car seat today. Actually, I should buy a car first."

3. Beginning Life Anew

4 years later, Laura Parent walked hand-in-hand, with Patricia, up the walkway to Elmtree Elementary school. She looked just like her father. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and skin so fair, at times it looked translucent. She was a precocious little girl, who had learned to read by the age of three, and she could add, subtract, multiply, and divide, already. She loved to ice skate and horseback ride on her own little pony, Teddy. At the end of the first school day, when Laura went to pick Patricia up, she was called in to the school office. The teacher was furious with Patricia. Laura could not understand why, because her little girl was always very friendly. When she asked the teacher what the problem was the teacher replied, "Your daughter cannot call the other students 'idiots' when they cannot answer a question properly."

Laura said, "Math!"

The teacher replied, "Yes."

"Mrs. Moore, there is only one-way around that, because she does the Sudoku faster than I do. Have her tested and find out what class she belongs in. If you don't do that, she will drive you crazy for the rest of the year."

After testing her, they tested her again because they didn't believe the first round of tests. Then they brought in a psychologist to interview her to see if she was emotionally stable. After all this testing, they started her in the 4th grade. She excelled in every subject, except gym. She was a lot shorter than the rest of the students in her grade. She never received a mark less than A, and if another student got an A+, she wanted to know why she did not.

Laura had to beg the teachers to give Patricia more homework because it took her less than 30 minutes for her to do all of it. She would walk into the house, say hello, grab a piece of fruit, go to her room, do all her homework, change her clothes, walk back out of her room, throw her laundry in the hamper and go outside to play.

When Laura would go into check her work, it was impeccable. Her printing was perfect, her answers correct, her books neatly stacked for the next day, and her room tidy. If she wanted to yell at Patricia for doing something wrong, she would have to make it up."

At 8 years old, she tested out of grade school. At 10 she was out of high school. At 13, she graduated with a Bachelor Science from Smith College. She loved computers and she had scholarship offers from everywhere to continue her education. She surprised everyone, when she turned them down and went to the University of Massachusetts/ Amherst to study Computer Engineering, Computer Security, Computer Networking, and everything else they had that had to do with information retrieval and machine learning. During her years there, she became known as "The Ice Queen." Her hair and skin were snow white. Her favorite color was white. Her friend used to tell her, "If it snowed, no one would know where she was."

Her ice-skating was championship level, and she played piano and violin, for the school orchestra. She told everyone who asked, that both were just like math; once you put the numbers in the right place, everything became simple.

The only thing young men did not find simple about her was getting between her thighs. Those legs were locked closed, much like her mothers' had been. Laura and Patricia had talked long and deep about the subject of sex and religion. Laura was still a practicing Catholic. Patricia was Catholic by birth. She was on the pill but had not yet had sex with anyone. It was not that she did not want to have sex; it was a combination of not having enough desire, and not meeting the right person. Besides, she liked computers better than men; they spoke her language.

As the end of her 3rd year approached, two Noble laureates from MIT approached her, and asked her to attend MIT in the fall. Even Patricia could not turn down this offer. She idolized these men; and what they had accomplished in the field of computer sciences. She knew this was a set-up, because these men did not normally walk around on a campus of another school accidentally. She felt honored.

At the ceremony, on graduation day, Patricia again graduated summa cum laude, with 3 Masters Degrees over the three-year period. The entire student body and faculty stood up and applauded her success. After her speech, she sat down and looked at her mother seated in the front row. Laura thought to herself, "William would be so proud of his daughter. Not yet eighteen years old, but she had Three Masters Degrees, and she was going to MIT in the fall, on a full scholarship for her PhD. I cannot even write him a note to tell him." Tears formed in her eyes, both in happiness for her daughter, and in sadness for her lover.

She did not see the eyes in the crowd looking at her, and Patricia, while she was on the stage. He was not sure, but he was very curious. The woman was the right age, and so was the daughter. They had lived at the same address for almost seventeen years, and that fit also. What did not fit was why a beautiful forty year-old woman would not find someone to marry, after all these years. Her story checked out. Her husband had died in a horrific car accident two months before the child was born. However, something did not feel right about these two. He needed instructions from New York. He used his long lens camera and took pictures of Patricia and Laura at every opportunity, especially when they stood together. Hopefully one of their specialists would be able to match them up. He left the scene, before he heard that one of the prizes Laura had received was a new car, from a school alumnus.

Laura flew home to prepare for Patricia's arrival to spend an entire two months with her, on the ranch.

Patricia had a private dorm room. She started to pack it up and bring her things over to her MIT dorm. Some of the things she was not going to need she packed into the trunk, and backseat of her old car. After a few days of running back and forth, and getting everything straightened away, she was finally ready to go home.

Laura was in the barn brushing down one of her horses, when she looked out of the barn door and saw four heavily armed men sneaking towards the house. Williams' warning rang in her head. They had found her. If they had found her, they had probably found Patricia. She climbed up the ladder, into the loft. She took out her cell phone, and called her daughter.

Patricia picked up her cell phone looked at the caller ID, and saw it was her mom. She said, "Hi, mom, what's up?"

Laura said one word, "Swordfish," and hug up the phone.

Patricia yelled into the phone, "Mom, mom, mom." There was no reply. They had been over this time and time again. There was no time for sentiment. There was no time for delay. If they were ever to see each other again, it would be in the offices of the FBI, in Washington, D.C. Now, she had to move her ass, quickly.

Reflexively, she grabbed the cross on her neck, just to make sure it was there. She could not find her lab partner, Sandy, who was going to drive her old car to Glen Falls. She left her a note, "Sandy stay here; do not go to my home. Call me ASAP. P"

She had to leave now. She grabbed her emergency travel coat and felt for the money sewn inside. It was there. She picked up the remaining bag from her room, went down to her new car and headed north on Interstate 93. It was three hours to St. Johnsbury. She kept one eye on the road ahead, and the other on the road behind her. She needed to know if anyone was following her. After the first hour, she believed she was safe.

Sandy never saw the note. She went directly from her room to the car. She drove west towards Glens Falls; on the Massachusetts Turnpike. She was singing along, with an old tune, when the car exploded into a fireball.

Hundreds of students were still in the dorm, most of them underclassmen, when the phone in Patricia's room rang. A young woman went in to answer it, thinking it might be Patricia's mother. As soon as she lifted the phone off the receiver, the room exploded and destroyed a quarter of the building. Thirty-seven students were dead, fifteen seriously injured, and seven were unaccounted for.

The men at the ranch eventually found Laura hiding in the loft. After beating her mercilessly, and asking her where Patricia was, they put her inside the house, at the closest point to the natural gas tanks. They went outside, and set an explosive that blew up the tanks and the house, simultaneously.

Sitting in his home in Queens, New York, Bruno Valentino watched these three explosions, with joy in his heart. He had avenged his father's death at the hands of the other families. He had killed the family members of that turncoat William Zabo. He should have kept his mouth closed when it came to that money. No one missed it, because no one knew it existed in the first place. His father had made it, his father had earned it, and they had killed him, because he did not share it with them.

They would not allow him to go after Zabo, because that would have started a war and it would have hurt business. No one was allowed to hurt business, not even him. However, it did not mean that, William Zabo could not be killed in a traffic accident. "His accident was already pre-ordained."

Patricia got off Interstate 93, and pulled into the first gas station she could find. She took care of her personal needs, and filled up the car with gasoline, and half a ton of junk food and drinks. Before she drove to the bank, she took the chain off her neck for the first time since she was thirteen years old. She put it on the floor, and slammed her foot down on it. The edges crushed, and the sides popped open. She took out the key and put the precious stones, into her wallet. She walked into the bank, went to a desk, and told the woman she needed access to the vault. She showed the woman her key. The woman asked for her name and for her to type in her password. Patricia did both, without hesitation. The green computer light went on, as it accepted the password, and the woman took her to the vault. She went to the appropriate box, inserted her key, and allowed Patricia to insert hers. Patricia pulled out the box and followed the woman to a private booth.

She sat and examined the contents. There was sixty million dollars in Bearer Bonds. Her mother told her they would be a great deal of money in the box, enough for her to do whatever she felt necessary to save her life. She was surprised to find a letter from her father. It said,

123456...9