Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia pointed to her father and Alan to get out so she could use the facilities, such as they were.

While they were at the mouth of the cave, William and Alan set up the satellite antenna, and the transceiver. They covered both with moisture resistant material and a heavy tarp to keep the rain away from both of them. It did not rain much in this area; but when it came down, it came down hard, and it came down in a hurry.

Back in the center of the cave, William said, "Alpha, I would rather have the meat hook between the 2 vehicles. It will be easier for you and I to take down whichever one we have hanging at the time. We are going to have to be especially careful with her, because she could die of suffocation, if we keep her upside down too long. We will start her off at one hour, and have Charlie keep an eye on her vitals. Put the hook in the ceiling and let me know when it's ready. Give him a hand, Charlie."

William went about setting up the video and sound recorders, without speaking to Stephano or Patricia. They were sitting yards apart from one another, glaring back and forth, without saying a word.

"Beta, the hook is ready."

"Put cloth around her ankles, I do not want an infection to set in, before we can get the information we need out of her. One hour, not a minute more or less. Cuff her hands behind her back. If she goes unconscious use the Amyl nitrate to wake her up."

Alan approached Patricia, whose eyes were the size of silver dollars. She looked at Stephano, but never pleaded for his help. He stood her up, pulled around the curve, and out of sight.

A moment later, Stephano heard Patricia scream; a sharp sound of flesh meeting flesh, and a woman crying out, "No, no."

"Stephano how long do you think she can last upside down? You are bright boy, you know the human body. How much is it going to take for her blood to overload her lungs, her brain, and her legs to be starved of oxygen? I have been rude to you this past day. I have not told you my real name, and I know your father will want to know with whom you have been speaking. Everyone has been calling me beta, but I am William Zabo. Has your father spoken of me often? Has he told you how he killed Laura, and my daughter, Patricia, at her school in Massachusetts, along with 40 of her friends'? He wanted to be sure he didn't miss her. Hundreds of people now grieve, because your father wanted to kill one girl. Well he got her. He killed her and the police cannot prove he set it up, or had anything to do with it. Two people I love, and 39 students I know nothing about, died because your father wanted to kill one child. Are you worth that much to him Stephano? I am about to find out."

William yelled, "HIT HER!"

Stephano yelled, "NO!"

Patricia screamed in agony.

"AGAIN!"

Patricia screamed again. Stephano put his hands on his ears to buffer the sounds of Patricia's screams.

"AGAIN!"

There was another scream but it had less power behind it.

"Again."

Stephano yelled, "No more, please stop hitting her."

"Again."

There was no scream this time.

Alpha yelled, "She is unconscious, we are going to have to wake her up. Give us a minute."

William said, "Charlie, bring me the bat."

Jemma handed William the bat and showed it to Stephano. He said, "In your father's day, he would go through hundreds of wooden baseball bats to get his point across. When they would break, he would just toss them into the garbage, and use another one.

I like to be more ecologically friendly. When I show the tapes to your father, while I am beating you to a pulp, I'm going to point out to him that I am using an aluminum bat. These do not break like the wooden bats; especially for the purposes we use them. Of course if we have to hit someone in the head, then we do risk breaking the bat. I'm going to turn on the recorders, and see if you have anything to say about your father's operations, and the operations of the other four families in the New York area. If you do I will keep the bat here. If you do not, the bat will go back to where Miss Gallina is, until her one hour is up. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Stephano saw the green light go on and stared at it, but nothing came out of his mouth.

William Zabo smiled at him but did not say a word.

Alan yelled, "Beta, she is awake."

"Come here and get the bat."

As Alan was taking the bat from William he said, "I may have nicked the lower rib on the last swing. I don't think I broke it, but I will stay lower next time."

"Go after her ovaries and her kidneys, especially. At her age, those will cause her the most pain, as her cycles come around. Make sure you do not kill her, at least until we have a chance to interrogate her."

Within 30 seconds of Alan returning into the entryway, Patricia screamed again and coughed as if she was throwing up.

Stephano kept looking at that green light, as if he was hypnotized by it.

"AGAIN!"

There was another bloodcurdling scream and coughing and then silence.

Allen said, "Beta, she coughed up blood, I do not know how much more of this she will be able to take today."

"Okay."

When Stephano heard him say "okay" he thought Patricia's agony was over for the day, and she had been given a reprieve until tomorrow.

"Start on her legs; her thighs first, then her calf's then her feet. Make sure the bitch will never walk again."

Stephano broke. He yelled, "No more, do not hurt her anymore. I will tell you what you want to know. I will tell you everything I know, I swear it."

"Go lie down on your mattress and do not move. I have to help them take her down off the hook, and bring her outside and tend to her wounds. Alpha will be back, and he will start your interrogation. One lie, Stephano, she goes back up there, and we start all over again. She has over forty-five minutes remaining on her first session. If you tell us one lie, I will make sure she wishes she was dead when this is over."

Alan was a professional at taking depositions and interrogating witnesses. Once he started with Stephano it went on and on.

As night fell, William joined them. "I think she is doing better. I would like to have Delta take a look at that rib, in the hospital. Let's meet in 4 nights. Do your normal routine; take the satellite and the transceiver with you. Emergencies call 911."

"Very funny, beta, you are my 911."

"That is why I told you to call me."

Alan whispered, "It would be nice if I had your phone number."

William said "That is a valid point. I will have my secretary call you."

Alan looked at the back of William's head as he walked away, not believing he said or that he was leaving without telling him what he needed to know. He found the number on a business card underneath his windshield wiper.

By 11:30 p.m. Stephano was exhausted and needed sleep. Alan asked him if he wanted a hot meal first, because he had earned it.

Stephano declined, walked over to his bed, and collapsed.

Alan took the three discs to the transceiver and encoded them. He checked his watch for the next secure satellite passage, tuned into its frequency, and sent the first burst message, which would tell the ground operator to bounce the signal all over the sky rather than point-to-point. It would make it impossible for anyone trying to locate the transmission point of the first signal. Alan waited for the transceiver to go green, across the board. When it did, he pressed the button and the machine did all the rest. In 7 seconds, it transmitted over 11 hours of Stephano's interrogation; twice. One went to Colorado, and the other to Maryland. You can never be too sure about these finicky machines, and two copies are always better than one.

As the Range Rover climbed onto alternate 89A heading northwest, Patricia was sullen, and her father did not have to ask her why?

"Do you love him?"

"Please dad not now."

"I will take that as a yes."

"Will you drop me off at the corner; I need to take a walk."

"If there was a corner to drop you off, I would. Now we have to discuss business. This is business Patricia. What you did today was business; can you separate business and pleasure"

"Dad I do not know if I love him, but I do know I could never marry him. Just the thought of being in a family of people who killed my mother would drive me insane. Stephano has always been very nice to me. I have only known him for a very short time. I have known of his father far longer than him, because of mom. If they had never found us I would never have known of Stephano. Why couldn't they have just left us alone? We weren't bothering them. None of this had to happen. Don Bruno brought this upon himself, and I hate him with every fiber of my being."

"Are you going to be able to continue with your part of our plan?"

"Yes dad, I will have no problem completing my part. Steve offered to help, and I am going to let him, and a few of our friends do just that, if they want to."

"You do not want too many novices getting involved, Patricia."

"No one will even know they exist, dad. They will all be phantoms. I have to use my computer to contact him and I will do that first thing in the morning."

Jemma smiled as she climbed into bed with her husband. "I told Patricia that I am not quiet, while we are making love. I told her not to be embarrassed by my screaming and yelling, because I love you so. I own your body, sir, and I am going to take advantage of it starting right now. You have gone without for three days and if we make love now, you will cum instantly. I am going to help you last longer. Lie back husband, I am going to show you how much I have learned, since my first time with you, in the airplane."

Seconds later William groaned. Jemma had taken him in one swallow to his root, and nearly unmanned him in that moment.

William cried out, "Oh Jemma, what you do to me."

She stayed where she was and flexed her throat muscles around him playing with his expanding dick, while tormenting him with every passing second.

When he could not take it anymore, he yelled, "Jemma, stop, you have made your point. I do not want to cum yet."

She came up for air and smiled at him. "I am a lot better now than I was the first time William."

"The first time, you were an oral virgin. Now, I would put you in the ranks of the 'Orally Superior.'"

"Thank you sir, but I am not finished."

William gave her an evil stare and said, "Madam, I am just about to start."

Jemma screamed when he grabbed her by her hips and threw them over his head and his mouth landed between her thighs.

She yelled, "Not fair, William, this was for you."

He replied as he munched on her pussy, "You are right, this is for me." To prove his point, he nipped at her clit, and Jemma screamed.

"William you are forgetting what I am holding, and I will get even with you."

He replied, "Let's see who gets to the finish line first."

She yelled, "You are on, Mister Zabo!" She descended on his dick down to the root, again. One hand played with his balls and the other found his anus and forced a finger inside it.

William grunted as she did this. "Two can play that game." He removed his mouth from her pussy, and stuck two fingers in there to wet them. He moved them rapidly in and out of her, while his left hand tweaked the nipple of her breast. He pulled his fingers to the very edge of her pussy and put his thumb on her clit. Then he pressed his thumb and fingers together forcefully, causing Jemma to stop her up and down motion. She removed her mouth from his dick dropped her head to her chest as his thumb rubbed over the pleasure point and she said, "You fucking bastard, that is cheating."

She reached down with one hand, cupped his balls with it. She started to apply pressure and said to him, "It is your choice husband."

William did stop, because he thought he could get her to cum before the pain became too excruciating. He was wrong and he had to let go of her clit a lot sooner than he wanted. He placed his mouth over it to try and keep it as sensitized as it was, but all it did for Jemma was release the agony she felt coming from it. She attacked his prick again with a fierceness and motivation he had never seen from her before. Within moments his back was arched against the bed, his heels were dug into the mattress and he felt the fluid flowing up from his balls and up the tube. He yelled, "Jemma, you win."

One half second later, she received his offering deep into her throat. She welcomed it deep into her belly, much more than a prize. It was his tribute to her for everything she had learned over the past five months. He had promised her the world, and was delivering it every day, and in every way. Even knowing and learning from Patricia made her feel special. Patricia treated her as an equal, who she knew she could never be.

As she continued to nurse on his dick, William had recovered his senses and continued his onslaught on her pussy. He removed his two fingers from her and wet her anus with her fluids. He moved his tongue to her crinkled hole and played around it as Jemma moaned.

She took his balls into her mouth and suctioned them. His dick started to return to life. She loved how virile her husband was and how quickly he could return to a state of readiness. Then she felt the fingers enter her bottom, his tongue return to her cunt, and his fingers tighten on her nipples. As soon as his tongue touched the rough spot on the roof of her tunnel, she yelled, and exploded.

"How does he do this to me? I did not even feel close, yet I came at his touch." She laid her head between his thighs, totally sated.

William asked, "Are you finished for this evening, my love?"

Jemma turned around so she could face her husband. "No, I am just confused. How do you do that to me? I did not have any sensation that I was going to orgasm, and yet, at the touch of your tongue, I exploded. How is that possible, William? How do you control my body so well?"

"Darling, I do not control your body. We are so in tune with one another; our bodies queue into each other's pleasure, and respond to it. It is the ultimate display of love."

"Love me again, William. I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel that same feeling, again, tonight."

"We are going to feel this feeling for many years to come, Jemma, not just tonight."

Steven was at work the following day, when his computer alerted him to a message being received through his back channel. He closed up shop, turned on the alarm, and went to see who contacted him.

Hello Steven, I wanted to thank you for helping me escape from the hospital, and to tell you I am safe in my father's arms. If you are still willing to get involved, and help me catch the people who killed my mother and our friends from school, I have a plan to do it. It will require five, possibly 6 of our highly skilled friends, at least two of whom are excellent at using secure satellite technology. Here is my webpage, and your instructions on how to access it. Memorize and destroy the information immediately. If any of you are in trouble or being watched, transmit the information to me in a normal message, add an extra forward slash and I will know. Help will be sent to all involved, immediately. I will not be upset if our friends say "No," because this is a very dangerous operation. Never do anything at home or from your office. An Internet Café or a library would be ideal for what is needed. Let me know as soon as a decision is made. Nakedly yours, Patty.

Steve was about to reply when he remembered her admonition not to use his own computer. He placed a few of his flash drives into his pocket and went to the main New York City library. If anyone could get lost, this was the building to get lost in. He typed in Patricia's webpage, and signed in. He laughed when he saw her head on top of a naked body, which he knew was not hers.

"Hello Steve, are you hard yet?

"Patty, if it was your body I would be, but this woman has a chest 3 times the size of yours; I like yours better."

"This is about as close to that chest as you are going to get, Steve, so enjoy it."

"I was closer to it in the hospital, just in case you have forgotten."

"It was a 'Close Encounter of a Third Kind,' and I will remember to turn my back the next time."

"Fantastic, I will get to see your ass the next time. I will be able to put the whole picture together in my mind."

"I keep saying this over and over again. ' Men' that is why I love numbers more. Numbers always make sense, men never do.'"

"It is because you are female, and you have no idea what goes on in the male psyche. For women, numbers like 1 and 1 equals 2. For men, numbers are to be used as digits divisible only by themselves and the number 1: Prime Numbers, Patty. No woman has ever figured that out, and until they do, they will never understand MAN."

"Why are you telling me this inside information?"

"I told you in the hospital."

"Okay pervert, on to business."

"What does being in love with you, have to do with being a pervert?"

"Steve, think of this as business, and not pleasure. Until my mind is clear of the first one; I will be not able to think about the other."

"Who do you want me to kill and how soon? I do not want to wait for part 2."

"I hope you are not on your business computer."

"I am in the main branch of the New York Public Library."

"Here is what I need you to do, and the quickest possible way for you to do it. The New York family's main computer is in Queens, New York. The satellite transmission facility is outside Miami, Florida. We have to find out how they transmit the information from New York to their satellite facility in Miami. Due to my involvement with that computer, they will be looking for any intrusion there. The first thing is to find out how they transmit the information from the primary site in Queens, to their satellite location, outside Miami. They must use a data link between buildings and then transmit from that building by microwave linkup to Miami. That would be the best place to start an intercept. Then we go after their alternate sites. I have no idea where they are, but I bet they are out of this country. We would have to find out where they are, and then get the information out of those computers, without being caught. Getting the new information will be easy if our satellite people can intercept it while it's being transmitted. If not, we will have to get it from the alternate computers.

The FBI is listening in to the satellite facility in Miami. Do nothing to impede their investigation. What they gather, plus what we gather for them, should put many of these people in jail for life everlasting.

See if you can get some people to help us and let me know how many are willing to risk their necks to put these people in jail. Thanks again Steve for getting me out of the hospital safely."

"I will put out an APB through Professor Winfield, at school. Everyone keeps in touch with him. I will let you know in a few days how many volunteers we have. Stay safe, and I want a picture of you, naked, the next time I open this page. Steve"

"What is the highest prime number you can think of Steve? Double that and add one. It is the closest you will ever get to see me naked on a computer."

"You cannot blame a boy for trying!"

"Go to work, send your message, and get your mind off sex. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN."

"How much do you want to bet on that Patty?"

"I have more than $60 million in the bank; will that do?"

"Can I have some, pretty please?"

"Stop thinking about sex and get to work. I will think about it."

"I was not thinking about sex, I was thinking about the second most wonderful thing in the world, MONEY!"

"GO TO WORK, NOW. Patty"

Patricia wondered what he would do if he received a check for $1 million. She could not use her own account, because she was afraid someone could trace it from him to her current whereabouts. She would have to speak to the mathematician in the family, her dad.