Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we talk about that later, William, I would rather continue on our 'Slap and Tickle' fantasy and not have that intrude on our time."

He did not answer, he went straight for breast, and nipped on the little bud at its end. He suckled it like a newborn babe, which brought Jemma's hands to his head. She held him there and rocked him, as she would a baby. She felt his hand travel down to the curls above her vagina. He played in the nest, twirling the hairs together and combing them apart with his fingers, until they were straight. He moved the hand along the edge of her Mons, never touching the lips, sliding down to her ass, and onto the little star in the middle. Fingers are not allowed inside, only tongues, and his fingers were busy at this moment. His finger thumped on her 'Exit door,' and Jemma was dripping. William changed breasts and circled the perimeter of the other one, with his tongue. Long delicious circles, while his finger continually tapped on her sphincter. When he reached the tip of her breast and bit it, she came. It wasn't gigantic, but it was enough to release some steam from his 6-foot tall pressure cooker. William was not through with her. He left the breasts and moved up to her face. He kissed her plump, gorgeous, lips, each ear, each cheek, and each eyelid. He said, "Jemma, I love you so much," as he kissed her once more on her lips. He continued south down the center of her body over her ribs, the flat of her stomach, the swell of her belly, and the nest of her curls. Jemma said, "Oh yes!"

He kissed her on top of her pubic prominence and down to the beginning of the opening of her vagina. He licked her clitoral hood, until her clitoris jumped out, and he bit it, gently. Jemma moaned. He played cat and mouse with this tiny appendage, until it could not hide any longer. It stayed outside its protective covering, and at that point, he ignored it, and moved lower. He licked around the Labia Minora, and Jemma yelled, "Stop teasing me you prick."

Williams replied, "Dear, you wanted to play 'Slap and Tickle.' This is the way the game is played." His tongue moved down, and into the opening of her vagina, which closed around his tongue. He grabbed her thighs and raised her up to make his aim true. He circled the entrance, and jabbed around its perimeter.

Jemma's hips moved up, down, left, and right, and in circles, seemingly at the same time. He placed the side of his hand between the cheeks of her ass, and rubbed it up and down, causing heat to build up against her asshole. When she tried to move away from it, the tongue disappeared from the area around her vagina. Her hips thrust forward to find his tongue, only to find the pressure against her ass again. Pleasure and torment, pleasure and torment; he was driving her wild. She knew it, and she knew he knew it.

The release valve on the pressure cooker was about to blow, when William stopped. He got off the bed, took a wet face cloth, and cleaned her face of the sweat, which had accumulated, from her forehead, to her neck. He took a towel, and dried her face and body. He had her roll over, and wiped down her back.

Jemma thought this was a brief interlude, until William said, "Wasn't that fun dear?"

Jemma screamed, "Get back here and finish me, William. I will kill you if you don't."

William backed up towards the bathroom door and said, "Darling, you wanted the same thing my daughter got, and you just did. I wouldn't want you to think she broke her vow of celibacy, and not go to her marital bed a virgin."

Jemma stood up on the bed and looked down on him. "We are married, and she is not. Get over here, now."

"Her marital status is not the point. You wanted what she got tonight, and I gave it to you. You wanted to know how it felt. Now you do."

Jemma sprang at him from the bed, but William was too quick. He took one-step to the side and another into the bathroom and locked the door.

Jemma started pounding on the door, "William, get your ass out here right now, and take it like a man."

"Jemma, I gave you exactly what you wanted, and I never go back on my word. You wanted to play a game and see what my daughter and her future husband were doing inside their bedroom. What you forgot was that you are well beyond that point. You are no longer a maiden. You are highly sensual young woman. Once you start down the road to making love, it is like starting a pebble rolling from the top of the mountain. You cannot stop, until it gets to the bottom. I will see you in the morning, dear."

She screamed, "I am going to find the tool chest and take this door off its hinges. If that doesn't work I'm going to take a chair and break down the door. If that doesn't work, I will have Stephano, do it. One way or another, William, I am getting laid tonight."

He did not answer her. She banged on the door, and he still did not answer her. She yelled at him to talk to her, and still he did not answer her. She put her head against the door and started crying, "William please talk to me."

From the bed he said, "One day you will remember the bathroom connects to two bedrooms, and the key to open the lock is on top of the door jam."

"I knew about the other door, I thought you would lock that one also. I forgot about the key."

"What time is it Jemma?"

"Why, what difference does it make?"

He did not answer; he just looked right at her.

"It is 12:03 AM, William."

He still just looked at her, waiting for her to think of something and finally the light bulb went on. She yelled, "It's tomorrow. It's a new day. The game is over."

William asked, "Would you like to come to bed now?"

"No, William, I am sure we need a shower!"

"I better bring the towels in there; we are going to need them."

*******************************************************

Sandy wanted to try 'Woman on Top' this time, and Fred was not about to stop her. He told her there was another way to do it if she wanted to try it.

Sandy looked at him and said, "I can't imagine there being another way for me to be on top, and you still being able to put it in the same way."

"Sandy, do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Then do what I tell you to do, and don't worry about anything else."

She was already moist from their foreplay, when he picked her up and had her straddle his hips, looking away from him.

"What are you going to do from back there," she asked.

"Sandy put my prick into your pussy, and put your hands on my thighs for balance."

"Okay." Wherever Sandy was, Cindy was sure to be. Cindy watched as her sister inserted Fred's dick into her puss, and started slowly rising up and down on it. Once she got the feel for it, she let go of his thighs and started bouncing up and down on it, without any assistance. She had a large smile on her face.

"Cin, this is the greatest."

Fred called Cindy over to him and told her to sit on his face.

"Excuse me?"

"Cindy, come here and sit on my face. You are going to love this."

Cindy started moving towards him, ass first, and Fred said, "Turn around and grabbed the headboard and I will put you into position."

Sandy was bouncing away, having a wonderful time, until she heard Cindy yell, "SHIT! This is fantastic."

Sandy bottomed out, stopped, and looked over her shoulder to see what was going on. She grinned when she saw Cindy having her pussy licked by Fred. She stayed impaled on his dick, turned around, so she could watch what they were doing. She picked up her own rhythm and began playing with her clit, so she could heat herself up faster. She liked cuming, better than she liked chocolate, and she liked chocolate a lot. Watching Cindy and Fred made her even hotter and she reached forward and touched Cindy's breasts.

Cindy turned her head and saw Sandy smiling at her. She kissed her sister, and lay back on Fred's stomach. Sandy played with her sister's breasts, as Cindy used her thumb and played with Sandy's clit.

As soon as Cindy touched her, Sandy's fluids gushed from her opening and around Fred's dick. Twins being twins, Fred was on the receiving end of a gusher, also.

He said, "Cindy, are you trying to drown me?"

"Yell at Sandy, she started it."

"Is that a twin joke?"

"Well, sort of, we feed off one another."

"It must be fun when you to take tests."

"Yes, Sandy's the smart one; I just tag along for the ride."

Fred looked at Cindy and said "Get a drink for you and your sister. Put two pillows on the floor, by the television. Sandy, honey, when we are finished, I want you to lie down on the floor, put your hips on the pillow, and watch television. Stay there until I tell you, you can move."

"Okay, Fred."

"Cindy, when you and I are finished, I want you to join your sister."

"Is this to increase the chance of us getting pregnant?"

"Yes, it is. When this weekend is over, I want you to keep in touch with me. I am going to give you an address, which I expect you to hold it in the strictest of confidence. If you ever need anything at all, I expect to hear from you. Don't wait, contact me immediately. I will make sure you have whatever it is you need."

"Thank you, Fred that is very nice of you."

He said, "Girls, I think it is only fair that each of you carry half of my address. Is that okay with you?"

Cindy and Sandy said, "Yes!"

"I'm glad you agreed, because you are going to be carrying the address in your asses. It is the only way to do it safely, because they have everything else covered. When you leave here or possibly while you are here, they are going to make sure that I have done my job. I doubt very sincerely that they will give you a rectal exam. After you leave, when you go to the bathroom, look for the piece of plastic, rinse it off, write down the information on it, and hide it in a safe place. Don't forget to get rid of the plastic bits. I am going to have to push it in deep, just in case they give you a finger wave. We will have to do this tomorrow about 2 PM, because the switch will be made at 4 PM. I want your Social Security numbers just in case they make you change your name. I wish I had more time with you. I could do so much for you. I wonder if they would let me buy all four of you."

"You mean like slaves?"

"Between them and me, it would be a business deal. Between the four of you and me, it would mean your freedom. You would owe me nothing. I would set you up in another part of the country, pay for your schooling, and help you bring up the kids. I would place no demands on your bodies. Your social life would be your own. There would be no drugs, no alcohol allowed. I would have an attorney set up a guardianship of some type, to keep an eye on you. You will need some type of adult supervision to make sure everything is okay with you and the kids, especially at the beginning. I can get you nannies that will take care of the children, while you attend college. I will buy a house big enough for the four of you, plus the kids. It will be mass pandemonium, at the beginning, but you will be on your own and you will be free. What do you think?"

"Do we have to say yes or no now? Can we think about it? Can we talk to our mom? She did not do any of this to us. It was our dad that screwed us. She is heartbroken over this mess. If we leave, she will kill him, and wind up in jail; or she will die of a broken heart."

"If she is okay with this arrangement, it will take care of one of the problems, with setting up your household. She will be the adult in charge of every day operations. I will still have an attorney oversee the entire project to make sure everything is working smoothly. However, your mother must divorce your dad. She is allowed to see my email address. You are not allowed to use it on your home or school computers. Go to a library or an Internet café and use one there, but never one that can be traced to you. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Fred."

"Okay, back to making babies. Who is up?"

Cindy and Sandy started jumping up and down, saying, "Me! Me! Me!"

Fred walked back to the bed, saying, "I should always have such problems."

"Come to me, Sandy, let's finish what we started. Cindy, do what you were told to do."

Cindy faked a frown, kicked the carpet, and went into the kitchen to get the drinks.

He looked into Sandy's eyes and said, "I have so much, and I have denied myself so much in my life. You and your sister have opened my heart in one evening. I cannot tell you how happy you have made me. I love you both." In the back of his mind, he thought, I am going to buy a newer car.

He kissed her gently, even though she hungered for a little bit more than he gave her. She followed along, and he continued kissing and teasing her until she was sweltering from the torments of his tongue. She was new to all of this, being only her fourth time, and she did not know how her body worked yet, but she knew she liked how it felt. She knew she liked how Fred started the fires inside her. Moreover, she knew she liked Fred. She thought he was twice her age, probably a few years older than her mother, but he was fit, and trim. If they ever met, she knew her mother would like him.

Fred bit her on her nipple, and she said, "Ouch!" He smiled at her and asked if she would like to join him in the here and now, instead of wherever her mind was off to. She blushed, but she told him she was thinking of him, and her mother.

Fred said, "Oh, really? Are we matchmaking already? I am fucking one of your mother's daughters, and I do not believe she would appreciate it. "

"Mom knows it's something my father caused. We could have been thrown onto the streets, as hookers, because of him. Somehow, through the grace of God, we got to be with you. If my mother had a choice, where do you think she would want us to be?"

"I think she would rather you be at home, with Cindy's head between your thighs." Sandy started laughing as Fred pushed himself deep inside her.

She said to him, "If I had a choice between Cindy's head, or your dick between my thighs, your dick wins 100 percent of the time."

"Young woman, you had better stop that, or you are going to give me a swelled head."

"Isn't that what happens just before you cum?"

"Very funny, Sandy."

"Fred, we've always done it soft and nice. You said sometimes fucking is hard, and needy. Could we do it that way this time?"

"It could hurt a little; as a matter fact it could hurt a lot, but if you want to try it that way, it is okay with me."

"If I don't like it, I will not ask for it again."

"Wrap your arms around my neck, and your legs around my thighs, and hold on. One hard fuck coming up."

Fred took a deep breath, penetrated all the way in, pulled all the way out, hesitated, and like a battering ram, forced his weight in to her depths and back out as fast as he could, time after time. His mouth sought hers during this onslaught, and they kissed throughout the furious fuck. His soul was on fire, and her body was the equal to his in movement. As soon as she found his rhythm, she joined him. They sounded like two percussion instruments, slamming against each other, until one gigantic sound left both of them speechless.

Cindy was sitting down watching television, instead of watching them play; until she heard the racket going on in the bedroom. She was standing by the door, jamming her fingers deep into her pussy, as Sandy and Fred crashed together. It was manic, it was insane, it was frightening, it was animalistic, and it was amazing to watch.

Sandy screamed at High 'C' and held it there for added effect, as she squirted her fluids everywhere.

Fred sounded like an elephant seal beaching itself, with its last ounce of strength. When it was over, neither of them moved. Sandy was safely plugged by Fred's cock, which was still partially erect, and deep inside her.

Cindy was so excited by the action she watched, she decided to be playful, with Fred. She walked over to his side of the bed, and tickled his nose, until he opened his eyes. When his eyes focused on her, she said, "I am ready!"

He mumbled, "Cindy, go fuck yourself."

She thought for a second and said, "You haven't taught me how to do that yet."

He threw a pillow at her, as she scampered out of the bedroom.

He propped himself up on his elbows, to see what effect this last session had on Sandy. Her eyes were already open, and she was grinning at him.

"Thank you, Fred. I don't know what you do for a living, but if it's legal and there is a calling for a man to train young women in the art of making love and enjoying it; I will write your resume and give you your first review. That was everything I hoped it would be, and more."

Fred kissed her neck and her lips and said, "Remember what I said before, 'you are the stronger sister.' You are going to make some man so happy he is going to worship at your feet."

"Thank you, Fred, I think I love you."

"No, you do not love me. You love what I have been able to do for you, without hurting you. You love that I understood your plight, and I am trying to do right by you, your sisters, and possibly your mother. I hope everything works out for all of us, and if it does, I will be very happy."

They both knew Cindy was listening, covertly, to their conversation, so Fred winked at Sandy and said, "I think I will fuck Cindy up the ass now, I have to prepare her for the message tomorrow. She woke me up before, and told me she was ready."

Cindy screamed "I am not ready for that. There is no way you're sticking that thing up my bottom."

Sandy laughed and said, "Don't worry, Cindy, it's only the first eight inches that hurts."

Cindy looked at her sister warily and asked, "You've done it already?"

"Yes, where were you?"

"I must have been asleep, because I don't remember you screaming."

"Cindy, there was nothing to scream about. Fred was very gentle, he went very slowly, and everything worked out fine."

Cindy straightened her back and said, "Well, if you can do it, I certainly can."

Sandy replied, "Heck Cindy, I never had a doubt in my mind."

Cindy asked, "Fred, what do you need me to do?"

"The first thing I need you to do is give me a little time to recuperate. After that I will tell you what we need to do. Would you go into the kitchen and get me a glass of water with some ice please."

As soon as Cindy, Fred said, "Sandy, are you sure about this?"

"Fred, she's been sticking stuff up her ass for so long, I think it's about time she got the real thing up there. I don't have to tell you how to do it, because you have been wonderful."

Susan Robbins and half the population of Cottonwood, in Prescott attended the services for the eight fallen police officers of Sedona. Each of the police officer widows, and FBI agent Alan Robbins, wife, received an American Flag in honor of their husbands' service to their State, and their Country. Susan felt out of place because she knew Alan was alive, but this was part of the subterfuge to keep everyone thinking he was dead, and would not be able to testify in court against the members of the four mob families. The president was here, which meant these proceedings would be shown not only nationwide, but worldwide. All the right and wrong people would see the widows. It was imperative that she be sitting 'Front and Center', and later being consoled, by the president himself.

Police officers from around the state and the nation attended the funeral. Never in the history of the country had so many police officers died in one violent Mob-related action. The every state in the nation flew its flag at Half-Staff, in honor of these fallen heroes.

When the services were over, traffic leaving Sedona was a nightmare. Cassandra Middleton walked over to Sergeant Sherwood and asked if she could get a ride to Cottonwood with him, because she and her ride had gotten separated. He told her it would be his pleasure. He made sure he was alone in the car with her.