All Comments on 'Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 09'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
slick3343slick3343over 9 years ago

Thus far I read thru Chapter 9 of this story, along with having read Having Fun with Dycke and Payne and There must be a mistake.

Your story lines are great, well thought out, make you want to keep continually reading until you get to the end. (similar to when I read a Tom Clancy novel) Keep up the good work.

Sincerely hope these are not the end of your novel/novellas to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 star stroke, crime, romance story

You, sir must need a 3 dimensional matrix to keep the intertwined plots and subplots, major characters and minor characters working their way up to major straight. The complexity, flaws and flashes of good and bad make them seem more realistic. Though they must have liquid cooled brains to come up with all the snappy comebacks and left handed compliments. Most entertaining!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...