Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you prove something like that Susan?"

"I have not gotten out this bed, and killed you."

"I better leave while I am still ahead."

"If you leave without kissing me goodbye, and congratulating me on the birth of my son you will be missing your head."

Sergeant left the room, and his head was still attached.

****************************************************************

Stephano arrived at Susan's home at 11 AM to take Patricia to the hospital. He kissed her good morning and asked her in which direction the Mississippi was flowing.

Patricia smiled and replied, "North by Northwest."

"How badly did you hurt the guy?"

"I hope he does not try to cash a check, use a credit card, or withdraw any money from his bank today. The police will be at his former businesses waiting to arrest him on in Arizona warrant. I own the mortgage to his home, and he should default within 90 days. I would say he is in a little trouble."

"How long did it take you to accomplish all this?"

"My father asked me the same question. Why is that so important to everyone?"

"I just want to make sure you are not losing your touch."

"40 minutes; are you happy now?"

"Patricia, you had better work for the government, otherwise you are going to wind up in jail."

"If the government is not careful, they will wind up working for me."

"Remember what the Greeks did to people who thought they were above everyone else. Hubris was a crime punishable by exile."

"The Chinese will always give me a job."

"You would never do that to this country; would you?"

"No I would not. However, I would send both countries back into the Stone Age, if they piss me off enough."

Patricia's cell phone rang. She saw it was Steve, and she answered it saying, "Hello my love, how are you?"

Steve replied, "Are you trying to give me a hard on already?"

"I am not married yet. Are you still single?"

Stephano was fuming, and was barely watching the road ahead of him.

"Do you remember Marie Mobley, from school? She and I are very exclusive now, and I am going to pop the question very soon."

"Why wait? If you love her, and she loves you, what is holding you back?"

"She is too docile. She is not at all like you, and you know how I loved to fight with you."

"Steve you are as dumb as a concrete post. If she is docile treat her like she is a porcelain doll. Do not treat her like you would have treated me. You cannot go through life trying to compare people to someone you could never have. Besides that, she was always smarter than you were."

"Are you saying she is baiting me?"

"You are the one with the million dollars Steve; you figure it out."

"Patricia, you are just saying that to piss me off."

"You were the one that said you loved a good fight."

"If you were here right now I would kick you in the ass."

"If you saw the look on Stephano's face now, he might let you."

"You talked to me like that with him near you?"

"I love getting his blood pressure up. When I called off the wedding, because we had a disagreement, he was angry with me. He is much better now, and he is getting better every day. I am very proud of him, but I still love to jab him every chance I get. It motivates him to get me back into a church, put a ring on my finger, and get me into bed."

"You are still a virgin?"

"How many times have I told you Steve, until I am married, I will not have sex with anyone?"

"How about a woman, Patricia, would you try one of them on for size?"

"That is an interesting thought, Steve. I know one would love to try to get me into bed with her. Jemma is married to my father and she has often offered to train me in the Sapphic arts. What is going on, Steve; I know you did not call just past the time of day."

"I have two things for you, both of them great news. I patented a program and Adobe and I are in consultation for the use of it. I may be able to give you your million dollars back very soon."

"Fantastic Steve, keep it as a wedding present. What is the second part?"

"Our group from school has been keeping tabs on all the trucks leaving from the Queens, New York building. They keep making one mistake; they take toll roads and we track them every step of the way. Regardless of where their movements start, and what routes they take, they all wind up in one place: Sloan, Nevada. It is a small town south of Las Vegas. It is the type of place no one would think of looking for something as valuable as the materials these trucks are carrying. Four of our people went out there as tourists taking pictures of the Paleolithic drawings in the area. The trucks drive into town and then into the desert. It is too dangerous to follow them but there is something out there where they can store all this material."

"Great work Steve, thank everyone who worked on this for me. Keep watching what is going on, but keep a safe distance; I do not want anyone getting hurt."

"Will do Patricia; let me know when you finally spread your legs."

"I will have an announcement made up just for you, Steve, and put drops of my virgin blood onto the card."

"You bitch; you are going to make me cum in my pants."

"If Marie is so docile, tell her to get on her knees and give you a blow job."

"Don't you laugh at me Patricia, but we are not having sex. I love her, and you know it just doesn't seem like the right thing to do."

"You hypocrite; all these years, all you wanted to do was to get into my pants. Now you are in love, and you will not have sex with a docile young woman, until after you get married. She has the upper hand Steve, not you. I should come to New York and kick you in the ass."

"You have had a terrible effect on me, Patty. You have given me a case of scruples that I never had when I was in college. I used to go to bed with anything in a skirt that said yes. Now, I am waiting because I am planning to marry her. Say hello to Stephano for me. Tell him to wise up and get his act in gear. He is missing out on the best thing God ever created."

"You are wrong Steve. My mother was the best thing God ever created."

"Goodbye Patty, I will talk to you again, when my wedding plans are made."

Steve hung up the phone and Patricia laughed heartily.

Stephano said, "I hope you enjoyed doing that to me. I am going to kick you, when we get out of the car."

"I know, but it was such fun watching your face turned red. Steve and our team found out where they are taking all the records. I have to contact Michael, and tell him where it is. He is going to have to task a satellite, but at least he will know within a 50 mile radius of where it is."

"Your friends do great work. It is like I told you last night; if someone is down they will go to their aid and lift them back up. Do not use your cell phone to call the FBI, use one of the hospital phones. You can tell him about the storage facility near Sloan, but you also have to tell him to quash Alan's hospital records. You cannot pay a hospital bill for a dead man. The hospital also has to keep Alan's name secret. It cannot slip out that he is alive."

"Stephano, it is good to know that your MBA has not gone to waste. When you want to use it, your mind is very sharp. I am very proud of you, and I do love you."

"If you love me, and I know you do, why don't you put your fangs away, and not jab me so often. It hurts me, and I want to take you over my knee and spank you on your bare bottom."

"Put that on your wish list Stephano, and one day it may come true."

"Patricia, what am I going to do with you?"

"You are going to love me all the days of the life. Just follow Steve's advice: Wise up, and get your act together."

"I am working on it Patty, I am working on it very hard."

"I know you are, and I promise, no more jabs until this afternoon."

"Patty, it is 11:30 AM."

"I know!"

Michael Free's cell phone rang. He looked at his caller ID and his shoulders slumped to the floor. "Patricia, please tell me you did not do something illegal again."

"Why do you always think anything I do is illegal? The information I have for you this time comes from a completely reliable and impeccable source. If you do not want to know where the Families are hiding their documents, I will hang up, and you can go back to work."

"We could not track them, how could your friends do it?"

"Easy, my friends are smarter than your people. If you paid more money, they would be working for you. Now do you want to know where they are hiding the material, or should I hang up?"

"If you hang up, you will be barred from touching a computer ever again."

"Michael, I know you have heard of a country called 'China?' I have always wanted to see the Great Wall."

"I will put you in Leavenworth first."

"Don't you have to charge me with a crime, and convict me, before you can put me in jail?"

"Patricia, I give up. You have what I want desperately?"

"The families are hiding all their material outside the town of Sloan, Nevada. My friends were able to track their trucks, because all of them eventually took toll roads, and toll roads take pictures of the license plates as they roll through the tollbooths."

"I hate college students. They reduce things the lowest common denominator and 90% of the time it works. My staff will shoot themselves in the foot for missing this one."

"Michael, you are probably going to have to task a satellite to see what they are doing outside the town. A highflying aircraft will also do, as long as it does not draw attention to itself in the process of looking for this underground bunker. It has to be underground, just like their satellite facility."

"We will have someone looking in the area tomorrow, Patricia. Thank your friends for the FBI, and the U.S. Government. They have done us a great service."

"Michael, be careful, the building may be wired to blow-up if it is tampered with. If they cannot have that information, they sure as hell don't want you to have it."

"How did you get so smart Patricia?"

"They blew up my mother and my friends, remember?"

"I am sorry, Patricia. I did not mean to be insensitive."

"It is okay Michael. I have been thinking of my mom a lot lately. I miss her, and I need to talk to her desperately, right now."

"My wife is a very good listener, and we have two teenage girls, if that would help you. She is a Psychologist, and has her own office."

"Do you think she could help me over the phone?"

"There is no sense suffering Patty; all you have to do is ask her if she can help you."

"Would you have her call me, when she has time?"

"I will give her your number and let you arrange your own schedule."

"Thank you Michael, I appreciate your help."

"Patricia, please stay out of trouble."

"Michael that is one of the reasons I need to talk to a woman."

"I will have her call you today. Patricia, are you pregnant?"

"Is that all you men think about when a woman has to talk to another woman. No I am not pregnant. I have not had sex yet, and will not until I get married."

"Would you talk to my girls for me, I will pay you."

"That talk would have to come from my mother, and she is no longer around."

"Again, Patricia, I am sorry about that; I really am."

"There was nothing you could do Michael. We living a very peaceful life until Bruno Valentino found us and destroyed it. I will never be the same as I was before then."

"It will take time, a lot of time, but we all survive the trauma. We learn to deal with it, but we never forget it. We grow up, and build our resolve around it. If we do not, it wears on us and turns us into mean and evil people. The type of people this agency and the police fight every day. My wife will call you today, I promise."

"Thank you Michael, I have to visit Susan. You will find an email on your desk with things for you to take care of immediately. They are extremely important. Please get them done today."

"I will call my office now, and see what you want me to do. Help is on the way Patty. Hang in there."

The agents that were vetting the Williams family had no problem with the four girls. They had no problem with Sharon, because she never held a job. Her husband Howard, until three years ago was a model citizen. He paid his taxes on time, was civic minded, voted, took the family on vacations, and was well thought of at work. Then something happened. He was passed over for a higher supervisory job at his place of employment. His coworkers told them he became a mean and petty individual. His job performance fell and those he supervised began complaining about his methods, and his reviews of their work. That changed two years ago, when he started showing up in new clothes, a new car, and a new attitude. He was happier, and that made his staff happier. Things stayed that way for about nine months and then he returned to his old ways. The new car disappeared, he was always asking others for money to make it to pay day. Everyone figured out that he had developed a gambling problem. Even his supervisors warned him that he was on thin ice at work and if he did not straighten himself out, he would be fired. Several weeks ago, that is exactly what happened. Men showed up at his place of employment wanting to talk to him. They said they were from loan companies, and he was way past due on his payments. His managers speculated that these men were from loan companies that belonged to the mob, because every time Howard saw them, he started to cry.

When the men from the FBI asked where Howard was now, no one could answer the question.

They went back to Sharon Williams home and asked her where her former husband was. She gave them his last known address.

When they asked why he was not living at home, with her and the children, she replied, "He is too embarrassed. He took $210,000 from the girl's college fund. Sandy and Cindy are supposed to start college in August. Fred said he would help them get into college, and help pay for the cost of their tuition, room and board. Whatever he could not afford he would apply for student loans. When my husband heard all this, he moved out. I had already told him I was divorcing him, because he took the money from the girls, but I could not kick him out of the house. I could not do that to anyone. He would have had to find a place for himself, when we moved in with Fred, but he could have stayed here until then."

The agents accepted her story and went to check on the husband. He was exactly where she said he would be. He was holding down a menial job, washing exterior windows on storefronts. When they asked him the questions they asked Sharon, his answers were nearly identical. He said he still owed people money, but they were letting him pay it off, as quickly as he could."

When they asked him who the people were that he owed money to, he said, "They are former high school buddies, who made it big. I owe them eight grand, and they are only charging me 3% interest. It was less than my car loan."

They asked him for the name of his friends, and he gave them willingly. They would check it out just to be sure.

***************************************************************

Thursday morning Director Free checked his mail. There was a message from the IRS concerning Fred Hastings. After he finished reading it, he laughed. Ever since Fred started working, he received a refund from the IRS. He claimed zero dependents. He checked the box to donate to political campaigns. Every sheet of paper he sent in was as neat, and clear as the work he did for the Attorney General.

However, he was wrong about his net worth. He had $207,642 in assets. They could always arrest him for lying to a federal officer. He decided that was just a technicality. He picked up the phone and called the Attorney General.

"What is it Michael?"

"Fred lied to us. He is not as clean as I thought."

"You have got to be kidding me. All these years I have known him, I would never have expected him to do anything wrong."

"Well Clark, I have it right here in front of me. He said he had $200,000 in assets. Do you want to know how much he really has all over the world?"

"Not really, but let me have it. This is going to break my heart."

"$207,642."

"I am going to take your part piece by piece, you son of a bitch. You scared the living daylights out of me."

"I figured I would get a rise out of you this morning, Clark."

"You are a dead man, Michael. The next time you walk in this office I will have a gun pointed at you."

"That will be the safest place in the room, sir. I have been at the shooting range with you, remember."

"Go to hell, Michael."

"I have great news for you. I figure I owe it to you after what I just did. We had surveillance aircraft fly over a site southwest of Sloan, Nevada. We now are sure where the five families are hiding the documents from the computer in Queens New York. "

"How the heck did you find that piece of information out Michael? The judge would not sign off on a court order."

"Patricia Parent and her merry group of computer experts did for us, sir. They did it in a way our people did not even think of doing it. They tracked their movement by watching them go over toll roads. Every toll road here and in Canada takes a picture of the license plates. They took pictures of the license plates leaving the distribution point, and followed them from there. We have to hire them sir, these college kids are too smart to let go."

"There is the problem Michael. The government pays them 100 grand a year; private industry pays them three times that amount. Who would you work for when you got out of college, and had a ton of student loans on your back?"

"Congress has got to get off their ass and help us get these bright kids. Otherwise, we will fall further and further behind our enemies."

"There is always Patricia."

"Please sir, every time I hear her name my ulcer flares up."

"Patricia, Patricia, Patricia, Patricia."

"Not funny Mister Attorney General."

"You deserved that one Michael."

"Yes sir, I guess I did. I will see you at dinner, Friday evening."

"Have a good day Michael."

**************************************************************

The Attorney General touched the intercom button and yelled, "Fred, get your ass in here right now."

One minute later Fred knocked on the door and walked in. "You bellowed, Sir?"

"What took you so long to walk 10 feet to my office?"

"I am following your orders sir. You told me take care of my health, and I am. I was meditating, and I could not in good conscience answer your call, until I finished."

"I should shoot myself in the foot for ordering you to buy a new car."

"I could not agree with you more, sir. I just received the booklet with the 60 payment stubs attached. Would you like me to give them to you?"

"Wiseass."

"I seem to recall you saying that to me once before."

"Director Free just called and you lied to him and to me about your personal wealth. You could be arrested for lying to a federal officer. What do you have to say about that young man?"

"Sir, I gave the closest approximation of the amount of money I had as of my last statements three months ago. If they went up or down, I have not been notified yet."

"Your net worth as of yesterday is $207,642."

"Fantastic, I can pay for the girl's dresses that I bought while we were in Philadelphia."

"Fred, be careful with your money. I know what young love can do to a man. You want to spoil everyone, and you wind up breaking the bank. Where do you want the girls to go to school?"

"Anywhere in the Washington, D.C. area, sir, would be fine. The faster you can get them admitted to a school, the faster I can apply for this student aid."

"They will not need student aid Fred. I will get them in on full scholarships as long as their grades are worthy of them."

1...34567...10