Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph ran his fingers across at rough area slowly at first and then more rapidly. He started North and South, and then East and West.

She screamed into the pillow and exploded into a mind shattering orgasm in moments. She had no recollection from where it came.

As she revived she realized Stephano was licking her anus. "No, don't do that."

"Why, am I hurting you? Am I breaking one of our agreements?"

"No, I'm just afraid."

"I thought you weren't afraid of me?"

"I'm not afraid of you, it's just a built in fear."

"One day, I will rid you of that fear. It won't be until you tell me you are ready. It does not mean I cannot prepare you for that day. Touches, finger entry, and toys are the best way to prepare you. Little by little darling, I will get you ready." He got into position behind her and slipped mushroom head of his penis into her moist vagina.

"Oh God, Steph, you've grown."

"No, this position just makes it feel that way."

"You were big enough to begin with, now you have to use a position that makes you bigger?"

"I use it on little girls, who let little boys suck their tits."

Without further preamble, Stephano moved continuously until he was sheathe completely into his wife's womb.

Patty's hand was pounding against the bed. "Holy God, that was amazing Stephano. This way you feel twice the size you normally are. I came while you were still putting him in me."

"That's the effect it has on most women. The man's penis rubs along the woman's G spot all the way in, and the friction makes her feel wonderful."

"Do it to me again, Steph, I want to come again."

Stephano grabbed her hips, and pushed her forward as he pulled back. In one smooth quick move he pulled her back as he moved forward. They both grunted. He controlled the speed and the distance he would allow them to go, but on every third or fourth stroke, he would power all the way through her cervix and deep into her womb.

They were still in the throes of making love, when Jemma and her father came home from shopping. Jemma went to look for Junior, and realized he was not in his crib. She knew he must be with Patty and Stephano because his carrier was gone. She knocked on their door and received no reply. She thought they were sleeping. She opened the door just as Stephano bellowed his release. Patty's face was buried in the pillow screaming out hers.

William was sitting in his carrier watching his aunt and uncle playing on the bed.

Loudly, Jemma said, "How could you do that in front of my son?"

Stephano replied, "Quite well, I thought."

"What's he doing in here?"

"He got hungry, so he nursed and Patty's breast."

"Patty doesn't have milk yet."

Patty laughed. "He didn't mind sucking on my nipple until he fell asleep."

"So he use your tit as a pacifier."

Stephano replied, "And a mighty fine pacifier it is."

"Patricia, I told you that you will going to become insatiable."

"No, you said I would become just like you, a nymphomaniac."

Patty's father stuck his head in the door, and said, "Since Junior was born, she has slowed down considerably. She is only a nymph now. The maniac has left her."

"I haven't heard you complaining, husband."

"No, not in the least dear. It means I may live to a ripe old age, instead of dying with a smile on my face." He kissed her on her neck, and asked Patricia if she didn't mind watching Junior for the next hour or so. Shopping had worn him out, and he needed to rest. He winked his eye, as he grabbed Jemma and pulled her towards their room.

Ted Nugent called Celeste with disappointing news, which he did take well.

"Celeste, we have finished all the paperwork, but with the three-hour difference between here and Washington, we will not get to the patent office in time. I am sorry, we worked as fast as we could, and if we were in New York, we could have made it."

"Why didn't you think of that before? You could've taken off and finished their work while you are in the air."

"The technicians were finishing work on an engine, and we couldn't take off. We thought of that option six hours ago."

"I'm sorry Ted; I didn't mean to jump at you. You did good work. I want you at the Patent Office, Monday morning, the moment it opens."

"We will be the first online, and we want four armed guards with us. What we are going to carry with us is too important to let someone steal it."

"You will have four guards when you leave here; and eight more when you touch down at Washington National."

Celeste made a phone call to her lawyer in Washington, and made the arrangements for Ted's escorts. Nothing was going to happen to these programs.

94. Wedding Day for Callie and Howard

Callie could not stop crying. She did not believe this day would ever come. Howard was a dream she never dreamed of, and she was also pregnant with his baby. She was happy beyond happiness, and she could not stop crying. Her mother and sister had tried everything but nothing worked. Finally, out of desperation, they called Howard to see if he could help.

Howard said, "Give her the phone and let me speak to her."

Tearfully, Callie got on the phone and asked, "What do you want Howard?"

"Callie, I'm sorry, I've been called away on business. I won't be able to make it today. We'll get married some other time. I'm sure I'll be able to make it up to you."

She stopped crying immediately. "You son of a bitch, I already have my gown on. Everyone is probably gathering at the church already. What am I supposed to say to them?"

"Tell them you are fucking idiot, and you have been crying all morning. You have been driving your mother and sister crazy. Now get your act together, and I'll meet you at the church." Harold hung up before she could yell at him.

Callie laughed as she looked at the phone. She believed every word he said, especially the part where she was a fucking idiot. He would never do that to her, not ever. She turned to her mother and sister and said, "Let's finish my makeup, so I can get married."

Her mother looked at her and asked, "What did he say to you?"

"He said he was leaving town on business, and we couldn't get married today. He said he was sure he could make it up to me. When I started yelling at him about what I was going to tell the people, he told me to tell them that I was an idiot, to stop driving you two crazy, and he would meet me at the church. I think it worked."

It became apparent quite early that the church was too small for the crowd of people that showed up. It was a wonderful day so the priest moved the ceremony outside, so everyone could watch the ceremony.

Callie's gown was a resplendent white on white with a short train. Her mother was gorgeous in a blood red gown that nearly stole the show. The bridesmaids were in a lighter shade of red. Howard and Dycke were in tuxedos, but the funniest sight of all was Joe, standing in his tuxedo. He never wore a suit, God forbid a tie; and here he was; a groomsman in a monkey suit as uncomfortable as any man alive. His wife, Amanda, took picture after picture of him pulling at his collar trying to remain comfortable. It was hilarious.

As soon as the ceremony started, Callie began to cry. Howard said to her, quietly, "Business trip."

She replied, "Divorce." Then she smiled at him.

The ceremony flew by, and they said their vows. Howard put a beautiful platinum ring on her finger, and she put a matching one on his. They kissed, and the crowd roared its approval.

As per their request, all the gifts they received that evening were given to local charities. Most of the guests were staying overnight at the hotel. Harold would not allow them to drive home, because they were drinking.

The next morning, a select group met for a Sunday brunch. Harold, Cassie, Dycke, Payne, Celeste, Philip, Alan, Susan, Claire, Ted, Catherine (Callie's mother) and Stan, her escort for the evening, Sergeant, Cassandra, Joe and Amanda. The conversation was pleasant, and the jokes that flew around the table were bawdy.

Towards the end, Dycke stood up and addressed Callie directly. "Mrs. Chase, you have been known to all your friends as 'Frozen Hands.' A month or so ago I had a friend come out here and ask what a perfect gift for you would be, because we did not know very much about you except you loved one of my dearest friends. So we asked all of your dearest friends, and they'll all said that we had to ask your dearest friend for that advice, so he did. He said to my friend that the answer was easier than the question."

Alan started backing away from the table. Callie noticed and she glared at him.

Dycke continued, "So I asked my friends in the United States government for special permission for you and Harold to take this trip in the summer. I found out you always wanted to go there but were denied because of your lack of appropriate training. Here are your documents, along with your list of items you will need to spend one month there. Payne and I wish you the happiest of marriages, at least as happy as ours." He turned to Alan and said, "I hope you were right."

Alan turned 90° in his chair so he could get a head start on the bride.

Callie opened the documents and the first thing she saw was a map of Antarctica. She started to cry uncontrollably.

Alan was totally confused. He was sure she would want to kill him. This was not the reaction he expected.

Callie asked, "Alan, how did you know? I applied twice for permission to go there, and I was refused because I did not have enough training. Two years there would have paid off my student loans and I would have been free of them forever. Dycke, Payne, Alan, thank you so very much. This means more to me than you could ever imagine." Callie got out of her seat. She kissed Dycke and Payne, and thank them profusely. She walked over to Alan, kissed him, and hugged him so tightly, he thought he would break.

"How did you know, Alan? How could you possibly have known I wanted to go to Antarctica?"

Alan lied to protect his body. "Do you remember what I did for a living Callie? I have access to all kinds of information. You filed government forms, and I have access to them."

Callie looked into his eyes, and knew he was not telling the truth. "You lying sack of shit. You thought you were sending me to the ends of the earth, didn't you. You had no idea I wanted to go there, did you? You thought you could put another one over on me, and I caught you in a lie, didn't I. You are dead man, Robbins."

Callie reared back, and took a swing at him. Alan ducked under her roundhouse right, and kicked her in the ass.

"I can't hit a pregnant woman," he said.

Callie turned to Harold. "Does the whole world know, Harold?"

"I swear, Callie, I only told your mother."

She looked at her mother, and shook her head. "Mom, did you put it on the Satellite News?"

"I would not do that to you dear. I just put it on Facebook and Twitter."

"Mom, the next time Stan fucks you, I'm going to take pictures and post them online. You can't keep that glow on your face, and not let your daughters believe you're not screwing around. Isn't that right Harold?"

"Honest Catherine, I didn't say a word."

"Thank you for confirming my suspicions, Harold."

Catherine glared at him. "Harold, you're an idiot."

"Yes mother, but he's my idiot, and he's richer than Croesus. I'm not finished with you either Robbins. I'll get you for this."

Alan smiled, "I hope you have a girl that looks just like you. Wouldn't it be wonderful, if your godson and daughter started dating, especially since you know very well what he has between his thighs? Then again, there's Sergeant's son, and he sung like a horse, also. Just think about what your daughter would have to look forward to. If she is as promiscuous has her mother, she will be a very happy young woman."

"Harold, kill him, and Sergeant too."

Sergeant said, "What did I do?"

"You had a son, and he could defile my daughter."

Harold asked, "Callie, are you sure we having a girl?"

Callie stood there for a second, turned and looked at Alan. "You did it to me again, didn't you?"

Alan said, "Can I help it if you are so easy?"

"God Alan, if you were not so dangerous, you would be the smartest person on the planet."

"I'm not that smart, I'm just devious. Just ask Susan about Callum, because he takes after me. That little shit drives both of us nuts, and he's not even four years old. He broke into her password protected trading files, and was about to make a trade, when Susan caught him. She wanted to kill him, but when she looked at the trade, she bought it. We are still not sure how we got past the parental block."

Patty laughed. "I can help you with that. I can also set up a dummy trading scenario for him to play with so you can see how he does. Some children are geniuses at trading stocks and options, at a very early age. It would be very interesting to find out if your son is one of them."

Alan looked at Susan and said, "What do we have to lose? As long as he can't get into your real files, your money is safe."

Susan stood up and hit him. "It's our money, Alan, when are you going to get that through your thick skull."

"Soon I hope; that punch hurt."

*****

95. Another problem

Alan and Susan returned home about 2 PM. Callum and his babysitter came out to greet them.

"Did he tear apart the inside of the house, Becky?"

"No Mister Robbins, nothing that I couldn't put back together again."

While Susan was writing out a check for Becky, Callum said, "Daddy, I saw a man playing underneath your truck last night. Is something wrong with it?"

Alan thought quickly, and said, "Yes Callum, I had a brake light out, and the man had to fix it. I think I will change my clothes, and check it to make sure he did correctly."

"Can I watch while you check it?"

"Are you going to be a mechanic when you grow up?"

"No, I'm going to be an astronaut."

"Then what are you going to be doing under a truck?"

"I don't know."

"Let me go under the truck, and someone is going to come here later, and put something on the computer just for you. She is very smart and I think you will enjoy what she puts on it. She is a friend of Aunt Cassie and Uncle Harold's."

"Okay, I'll wait inside."

Alan changed, slid underneath his truck, and within a few minutes found the tracking device. He did not remove it.

He called Celeste on his cell phone, gave her an update, and told her what he was going to do about it. He also needed another truck, and an airplane ready to go when he got to the airport. He needed Stephano to go food shopping for some very specific items before he brought Patty to their house. He also needed him to have their aircraft moved from Sedona to Prescott, with as much fanfare as possible. He wanted the people who were watching them to know about this.

*******

Celeste made a call to Colorado Springs. "Frank, did anyone from your facility try to download the programs from your computers?"

"No Celeste, I have my password protection on both computers. If anyone tries to access either of them, I would know about it."

"I want you to check both computers personally, and see if anyone tried to back door them. Someone is here trying to steal them, and the only way they would know the programs work, is by having access to them. Call me back."

"I will get back to you in 30 minutes, with your answer."

Her phone rang and she said, "Someone did, didn't they?"

"Your intuition is just right on the money, Celeste. They tried but they didn't get anywhere. The first firewall was breached, but the second one shut them down. We have their ID codes and we are looking through our tapes to see who tried to access the computers. As soon as we know they will be arrested. Thanks for the heads up, I'll get back to you."

******

Patty and Stephano arrived at Susan's house, and backed up as they were told to do. They brought the groceries in to the house that they had in the back seat of the car, and asked what was going on. Alan told them.

Patty said, "Oh shit, not again."

"Don't worry Patty; you are not going to be involved. I have it all worked out. Did you bring the boxes I asked for?"

"Yes, they are in the back of the car."

"Good, all we have to do is wait until dark. Patty, would you go to the computer and put in the password block to keep Callum out of Susan's trading platform, and set up one for him to play with?"

She went to the computer, and within 5 minutes everything was done. Alan called Callum and asked him to come down from his room to see what he had on his computer.

Patty watched him, as he started the computer up, logged in, and went straight to his new program. He asked if he could change his User Id and password so his mommy and daddy could not see what he was doing."

Patty said, "Do you think you are old enough to keep secrets from your parents?"

"They keep secrets from me."

"That's because they are your parents. When you become an adult, you can keep secrets from them. You cannot keep secrets from your parents now."

"That's not fair."

"When you have children, I want you to remember what you said, and tell me if it's fair or not."

"Do all you old people stick together, all the time?"

"Yes, we have to otherwise all you young people will take advantage of us. You are so much smarter than we are; we have to gang up on you."

"Oh, now I understand. Thank you."

Susan nearly peed her pants while listening to this conversation. She wished she had recorded it.

******

As darkness fell, Sergeant walked in the back door. "Damn flies, they will eat you alive."

Alan asked, "Did you make your phone calls?"

"Of course, everyone will be in unmarked cars, at both airports, and on the road. They will be wearing full body armor; no one wants a repeat of the last time."

"Where is your armor?"

"I left it on the porch out back."

"Okay, let's put the boxes in the back of my truck, covered with the tarp. Patricia you are staying here with Susan and Callum. Sergeant is taking my truck and going to Prescott to meet your aircraft. Stephano is coming with me in your car to get the real deal, and go to Sedona Airport. Everyone will be in position, by the time we get there."

"Sarge, we will lead off in the car. You will leave two minutes after us, at about 10 or 15 miles above the speed limit. If they cut you off, my truck has a rifle, 100 rounds of ammunition, and my Beretta with six extra clips. You will not run out of ammunition before the Calvary comes. Let's get ready; we will leave in five minutes."

Cassandra walked in the back door, as Sergeant was putting on his armor. She was not at all happy that he was playing policeman again, but she understood.

She put her arms around his neck, and said, "You have five people depending on you. Please take care of yourself and don't do anything foolish. I don't want to lose you, and neither do your children."

"Baby, I am going for a ride in a truck. If all goes well, I will be in Prescott in a little more than two and a half hours. As soon as I get to the airport, I will call you."

"If you don't call me within three hours, I am coming to get you."

"You have a deal."

Susan had something behind her back, and said to Stephano, "Sit down."

He did as he was told, as Alan and Sergeant grabbed his arms. Susan put Spirit Gum along his forehead and then attached a woman's blond wig to his head.

Stephano screamed, "Oh no you don't, you are not making a fairy out of me."

"Stephano, it has to look like you and Patty are leaving in your car. I don't look good as a blonde, so we elected you. Calm down, it will only be for a few hours."

Patty was hysterical laughing, as she looked at her husband in long blonde hair. "Steph, I kind of like."