All Comments on 'Honorable Infidelity - Second Time'

by fdkman262

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grace was a slut!

She was only thinking about herself when she was pushing her husband to get her pregnant. Grace pushed her husband into depression by her complaining about not getting pregnant. Does she go to a clinic to help her husband to impregnant her? No she fucks her brother-in-law!

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Unfortunately...

Fdkman262 has no grasp on human reality. Nothing in this story rings true to human nature. He took a great story and trashed it with this effort.

He is a good technical writer and complete his sentences and paragraphs well. It's just that he is so disconnected from human beings and human emotions he can't write a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Mbgdallas

I thought he wrote a good story. I thought he took a crappy story and turned into a likeable story. Idk what you're talking about when you say he's so out of touch with his emotions. A husband finds out his wife is cheating on him with his brother and does what is expected...

I thought the original story was pretty garbage and he took and it made it readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Guess this was supposed to be some kind of just revenge story?

Don't know why Grace married Tom to begin with, but she'll be so much better off, as will her children, to be divorced from this short-sighted shallow self-defeating child. So what has he gained versus what has he lost? If he really loved and forgave his wife he would have immediately confronted her and not allowed her to proceed with what he knew would destroy his family. HIS family. He's the asshole that ended the marriage. The wife made an honest mistake, trying to protect her suicidal husband from his own lack of strength and stupidity. She enjoyed fucking his brother so much that she never touched him again, despite all the opportunities, until she wanted another child. Stupid and short-sighted, maybe. But a cheating cruel dis-respecting whore, no.

Just another stupid story of a dumb ass cutting off his nose to spite his face. I hope Steven and Grace send him an invitation to their wedding.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Sorry !

I read the original story first as suggested and it was a good one. Then I read this version and kept thinking how unbelievable it sounded. First, the wife and brother would never have had such an extended conversation at a birthday party with so many people around. They would never have laid out virtually every detail about the first intimate encounter. You're not a bad writer, but the story still has to be believable. It wasn't ! We read these stories for entertainment value. It wasn't entertaining, on any level. It simply did not work. Keep trying. Only a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Huedogg2

You tell them. I was thinking the same thing. The level of cuckold readers is raising the highest levels I've seen.

This was a good story, not great but good. The husband did what any other husband in the same position should: get rid of the cheating wife. Her mistake was going behind ehr husband's back. She was selfish as most cheaters are SHE wanted a second kid and since she got away with it the first time, she went for more thinking she wouldn't get caught. She was and she paid the consequences. What's wrong with it? Should he forgive her a second time and be forced to see his back stabbing twin brother in every family gathering?

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

The idea to sire kids by husband’s identical twin is a good idea. However fucking her pregnant was not. Artificial insemination would have worked just as well with no cheating. It could have been without husband’s knowledge I guess, but with his knowledge would have been best.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 6 years ago
One Time?

It seems most commenters keep emphasizing the statement that this would be a one time event between Grace and Steve. Why do you think it will?

It is unlikely that a single copulation will result in pregnancy even during a women's most fertile time. The statistics are available if you are skeptical. So the first pregnancy was pure luck.

To think that Grace would conceive two children via only two copulations is highly improbable. Consequently, it is likely that Grace and Steve will require multiple encounters in order to conceive the second child. Since Tom is no longer suicidal they would not have the sense of urgency and having gotten away with the infidelity the first time would have lower ethical barriers to breach in repeatedly attempting the second pregnancy until it is accomplished or they are caught.

By the way the DNA of identical twins is not the same. As of 2008, research has show there are subtle but real differences. Many basic genetic text books have not been updated with this information. Again the information is available online.

I find the storyline concerning the second pregnancy attempt to be implausible. Tom and Grace are engaging in unprotected sex on an ongoing basis. The second "miracle" could happen anytime. No special preparation is necessary. So if Grace is planning on another encounter with Steve why would she even mention her hope for a second child to Tom? It would simply happen at some point depending on how many donations Steve has to make until she conceives. And why would Grace bring the topic up at a family gathering of all places?!!! Wouldn't a phone call be all that's necessary?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Among My Favorite Stories

A wife having sex with her husband's brother, and better yet, his twin brother is among my favorite story lines. I like it even more when the husband's mother encourages the wife to have sex with the husband's brother if she wanted to have children.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Very good

I like this version of the story better than the original. I would not forgive the wife and brother either. They may have had good intentions the first time, but going behind his back was inexcusable. They were both enjoying it too much, and not thinking about how shady their actions were. They probably would have continued the fun without the baby excuse. He made the correct, and only choice.

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
Lust

Was it lust or stupidity that made them act like that? It would have been simple to have collected the brother's sperm and had the wife inseminated. Only a dumb cheating bitch would have done it in person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Pretty good story but it would have been better if he had re-arranged Steve’s face a little bit before he left town.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 5 years ago
Yes!

I agree with the outcome. Without trust and respect you are not even room mates.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Good fix of a crap story with a shit premise

But Both cheaters got off too easily..

kmreaderkmreaderover 4 years ago
Parents?

I’m pretty sure Steve mentioned in the original story that their parents had passed away so Tom and Steve only had each other which is part of the reason he would do “anything” for his brother.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Painful, but good. 5*****

That was really quite good. I can believe she loves him. She just didn't know how to show it.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Still a very good story, but I still think he should have fixed Steve so that no one would ever think they were twins ever again.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

I’d have liked to see where everyone landed, further out in time. Otherwise, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kind of dumb!

They could have discussed artificial insemination. Hey they could have had Steve milked via stimulation of the prostate and collected his sperm then use a turkey baster, lol! Really cheap.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
Oppps

The original story has the parents dead

Robby_DRobby_Dover 3 years ago

If Tom really had forgiven Grace and Steve as he had said, he could have gone to them before anything started again, told them that he knew and had forgiven the first infidelity but would not permit another. Chances are that they would have all talked it out and gone on with their lives. But no... instead of dealing with them straight up, he lets them go through with it and gets all upset when they do. His gutlessness ruined several lives.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reread

The worst kind of betrayal between brothers. Still think he should have wiped away any familial resemblance to Steven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The college fund cliche

weakened the story. Melanie was Steven's responsibility. LW husbands are often written as paying for children that aren't theirs. It always over-sentimentalized virtue signaling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Theirs always a price to pay...his and the little girl.....

We always know what the guy is feeling here...but what about the bitch of a wife... after all what she did is the story...but this story just died...no ending what so ever......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If ever a story...

....deserved no more than one star, this is it. If this non-ending is typical of this hobby-author's output, I won't bother reading any more of it.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star.

Wow, I liked the original, at least it seemed believable, but this rendition - NO WAY.

The original was actually what I feel is a true LOVING WIVES story - NOT this BTB replay..

His wife and his brother were trying to save his life and this was the only option that made sense.

This is kind of like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Really bad idea.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, the main character was kind of a little bitch. Hell, if they'd only THOUGHT about this, his twin brother, who has his EXACT DNA, could've donated sperm for an artificial insemination. They are literally the same person, and the child would be just his the character's actual blood offspring. Plus, I've never known an identical twin who'd let ANYONE come between them and their sibling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ending seems incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wondering why this story has made me so very very sad and depressed. But i liked it

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Good ending. Not BTB, but not RAAC either...

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

In part 1 ***Since our parents had passed on, we only had each other.*** So how are parents alive in part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The brother and ex-wife are A1 assholes and should eat shit and die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PHFFFTT ON BOTH STORIES...

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

4 stars because college fund is a stupid idea, let the childs bio parents pay for it or the ever-so-loving grandparents. Otherwise would have been 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Both the ex wife and the brother should be rendered infertile so neither can so contemptuously employ trickery regarding parenthood again.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Poor, poor Tom.

He has become the victim. All these freaking stores have the husband being a big fat loser.

So tiresome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Um artificiticaL.insemmation pointless story about stupid people

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Sorry, just dumb !!! 2- grudgingly.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop goes off the rails. BTW it has to be ‘identical’ twins for the same DNA.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done. Betrayal is Betrayal. They could have suggested artificial insemination, but they reeealy wanted to fuck and hide it. Toxic wife, toxic brother. Both reaped what they sowed.

WillowghbyWillowghby7 months ago
A Problem

Although I rarely comment on a story this old, here goes:

Why does wifey decline sex with her husband the night before she plans to cheat with his twin brother? If the poor cuck is shooting blanks, what is her reasoning? Seems a logic problem to me, unless she really IS a slut and is simply jazzing up her libido before her clandestine tryst. I recognize this "holding oneself pure" if the goal is to get pregnant with a non-DNA related lover, but how does that apply here?

One would have to REALLY love a wife and brother to not blow them away in the face of such disrespect and deceit.

Otherwise, a brilliantly written piece of prose.

Calico75Calico755 months ago

Good story. Not as dramatic as it could have been, but an enjoyable read. This author appears to be inactive, but he had potential. I hope he is still writing somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not a very good treatment of this storyline. Hardly any conversation between husband and wife and there's no court in the land that would accept no child support at the bare minimum. Alimony for the wife would have been a certainty. Of course it's authors choice in these fictional stories, but by leaving off things it made the story seem less believable.

DanzebuDanzebu3 months ago

The wife's idea is completely nuts. She doesn't need to have sex with Steve to get pregnant. Just get his sperm sample in a small cup, go to the bedroom with a turkey baster, and squirt it in. Rinse and repeat as needed till she's pregnant. They never even have to be in the same room at the same time or see each other nude. No need for cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@dsnzebu. I have not read this story, but I saw your comment on the Comments page. The turkey baster method is more complicated than that, and it does not use a baster. It uses a needless syringe that you can get in a kit.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

The actions by the MC are the most ridiculous in the whole of the LW universe. He could have stopped this at ANY TIME. But, such a trope in the LW world, he wanted to see how it would "play out." On a pregnancy ! And, He had already forgiven her for the first time - he literally sacrificed his entire family for this wait and see BS. good lord

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous