All Comments on 'Honorable Infidelity - Second Time'

by fdkman262

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

The actions by the MC are the most ridiculous in the whole of the LW universe. He could have stopped this at ANY TIME. But, such a trope in the LW world, he wanted to see how it would "play out." On a pregnancy ! And, He had already forgiven her for the first time - he literally sacrificed his entire family for this wait and see BS. good lord

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@dsnzebu. I have not read this story, but I saw your comment on the Comments page. The turkey baster method is more complicated than that, and it does not use a baster. It uses a needless syringe that you can get in a kit.

JPB

DanzebuDanzebu3 months ago

The wife's idea is completely nuts. She doesn't need to have sex with Steve to get pregnant. Just get his sperm sample in a small cup, go to the bedroom with a turkey baster, and squirt it in. Rinse and repeat as needed till she's pregnant. They never even have to be in the same room at the same time or see each other nude. No need for cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not a very good treatment of this storyline. Hardly any conversation between husband and wife and there's no court in the land that would accept no child support at the bare minimum. Alimony for the wife would have been a certainty. Of course it's authors choice in these fictional stories, but by leaving off things it made the story seem less believable.

Calico75Calico755 months ago

Good story. Not as dramatic as it could have been, but an enjoyable read. This author appears to be inactive, but he had potential. I hope he is still writing somewhere.

WillowghbyWillowghby7 months ago
A Problem

Although I rarely comment on a story this old, here goes:

Why does wifey decline sex with her husband the night before she plans to cheat with his twin brother? If the poor cuck is shooting blanks, what is her reasoning? Seems a logic problem to me, unless she really IS a slut and is simply jazzing up her libido before her clandestine tryst. I recognize this "holding oneself pure" if the goal is to get pregnant with a non-DNA related lover, but how does that apply here?

One would have to REALLY love a wife and brother to not blow them away in the face of such disrespect and deceit.

Otherwise, a brilliantly written piece of prose.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done. Betrayal is Betrayal. They could have suggested artificial insemination, but they reeealy wanted to fuck and hide it. Toxic wife, toxic brother. Both reaped what they sowed.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop goes off the rails. BTW it has to be ‘identical’ twins for the same DNA.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Sorry, just dumb !!! 2- grudgingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Um artificiticaL.insemmation pointless story about stupid people

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Poor, poor Tom.

He has become the victim. All these freaking stores have the husband being a big fat loser.

So tiresome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Both the ex wife and the brother should be rendered infertile so neither can so contemptuously employ trickery regarding parenthood again.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

4 stars because college fund is a stupid idea, let the childs bio parents pay for it or the ever-so-loving grandparents. Otherwise would have been 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PHFFFTT ON BOTH STORIES...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The brother and ex-wife are A1 assholes and should eat shit and die.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

In part 1 ***Since our parents had passed on, we only had each other.*** So how are parents alive in part 2?

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Good ending. Not BTB, but not RAAC either...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wondering why this story has made me so very very sad and depressed. But i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ending seems incomplete.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, the main character was kind of a little bitch. Hell, if they'd only THOUGHT about this, his twin brother, who has his EXACT DNA, could've donated sperm for an artificial insemination. They are literally the same person, and the child would be just his the character's actual blood offspring. Plus, I've never known an identical twin who'd let ANYONE come between them and their sibling.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star.

Wow, I liked the original, at least it seemed believable, but this rendition - NO WAY.

The original was actually what I feel is a true LOVING WIVES story - NOT this BTB replay..

His wife and his brother were trying to save his life and this was the only option that made sense.

This is kind of like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Really bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If ever a story...

....deserved no more than one star, this is it. If this non-ending is typical of this hobby-author's output, I won't bother reading any more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Theirs always a price to pay...his and the little girl.....

We always know what the guy is feeling here...but what about the bitch of a wife... after all what she did is the story...but this story just died...no ending what so ever......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The college fund cliche

weakened the story. Melanie was Steven's responsibility. LW husbands are often written as paying for children that aren't theirs. It always over-sentimentalized virtue signaling.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reread

The worst kind of betrayal between brothers. Still think he should have wiped away any familial resemblance to Steven.

Robby_DRobby_Dover 3 years ago

If Tom really had forgiven Grace and Steve as he had said, he could have gone to them before anything started again, told them that he knew and had forgiven the first infidelity but would not permit another. Chances are that they would have all talked it out and gone on with their lives. But no... instead of dealing with them straight up, he lets them go through with it and gets all upset when they do. His gutlessness ruined several lives.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
Oppps

The original story has the parents dead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kind of dumb!

They could have discussed artificial insemination. Hey they could have had Steve milked via stimulation of the prostate and collected his sperm then use a turkey baster, lol! Really cheap.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

I’d have liked to see where everyone landed, further out in time. Otherwise, very good.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Still a very good story, but I still think he should have fixed Steve so that no one would ever think they were twins ever again.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Painful, but good. 5*****

That was really quite good. I can believe she loves him. She just didn't know how to show it.

kmreaderkmreaderover 4 years ago
Parents?

I’m pretty sure Steve mentioned in the original story that their parents had passed away so Tom and Steve only had each other which is part of the reason he would do “anything” for his brother.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Good fix of a crap story with a shit premise

But Both cheaters got off too easily..

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 5 years ago
Yes!

I agree with the outcome. Without trust and respect you are not even room mates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Pretty good story but it would have been better if he had re-arranged Steve’s face a little bit before he left town.

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
Lust

Was it lust or stupidity that made them act like that? It would have been simple to have collected the brother's sperm and had the wife inseminated. Only a dumb cheating bitch would have done it in person.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Very good

I like this version of the story better than the original. I would not forgive the wife and brother either. They may have had good intentions the first time, but going behind his back was inexcusable. They were both enjoying it too much, and not thinking about how shady their actions were. They probably would have continued the fun without the baby excuse. He made the correct, and only choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Among My Favorite Stories

A wife having sex with her husband's brother, and better yet, his twin brother is among my favorite story lines. I like it even more when the husband's mother encourages the wife to have sex with the husband's brother if she wanted to have children.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 6 years ago
One Time?

It seems most commenters keep emphasizing the statement that this would be a one time event between Grace and Steve. Why do you think it will?

It is unlikely that a single copulation will result in pregnancy even during a women's most fertile time. The statistics are available if you are skeptical. So the first pregnancy was pure luck.

To think that Grace would conceive two children via only two copulations is highly improbable. Consequently, it is likely that Grace and Steve will require multiple encounters in order to conceive the second child. Since Tom is no longer suicidal they would not have the sense of urgency and having gotten away with the infidelity the first time would have lower ethical barriers to breach in repeatedly attempting the second pregnancy until it is accomplished or they are caught.

By the way the DNA of identical twins is not the same. As of 2008, research has show there are subtle but real differences. Many basic genetic text books have not been updated with this information. Again the information is available online.

I find the storyline concerning the second pregnancy attempt to be implausible. Tom and Grace are engaging in unprotected sex on an ongoing basis. The second "miracle" could happen anytime. No special preparation is necessary. So if Grace is planning on another encounter with Steve why would she even mention her hope for a second child to Tom? It would simply happen at some point depending on how many donations Steve has to make until she conceives. And why would Grace bring the topic up at a family gathering of all places?!!! Wouldn't a phone call be all that's necessary?

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

The idea to sire kids by husband’s identical twin is a good idea. However fucking her pregnant was not. Artificial insemination would have worked just as well with no cheating. It could have been without husband’s knowledge I guess, but with his knowledge would have been best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Huedogg2

You tell them. I was thinking the same thing. The level of cuckold readers is raising the highest levels I've seen.

This was a good story, not great but good. The husband did what any other husband in the same position should: get rid of the cheating wife. Her mistake was going behind ehr husband's back. She was selfish as most cheaters are SHE wanted a second kid and since she got away with it the first time, she went for more thinking she wouldn't get caught. She was and she paid the consequences. What's wrong with it? Should he forgive her a second time and be forced to see his back stabbing twin brother in every family gathering?

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Sorry !

I read the original story first as suggested and it was a good one. Then I read this version and kept thinking how unbelievable it sounded. First, the wife and brother would never have had such an extended conversation at a birthday party with so many people around. They would never have laid out virtually every detail about the first intimate encounter. You're not a bad writer, but the story still has to be believable. It wasn't ! We read these stories for entertainment value. It wasn't entertaining, on any level. It simply did not work. Keep trying. Only a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Guess this was supposed to be some kind of just revenge story?

Don't know why Grace married Tom to begin with, but she'll be so much better off, as will her children, to be divorced from this short-sighted shallow self-defeating child. So what has he gained versus what has he lost? If he really loved and forgave his wife he would have immediately confronted her and not allowed her to proceed with what he knew would destroy his family. HIS family. He's the asshole that ended the marriage. The wife made an honest mistake, trying to protect her suicidal husband from his own lack of strength and stupidity. She enjoyed fucking his brother so much that she never touched him again, despite all the opportunities, until she wanted another child. Stupid and short-sighted, maybe. But a cheating cruel dis-respecting whore, no.

Just another stupid story of a dumb ass cutting off his nose to spite his face. I hope Steven and Grace send him an invitation to their wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Mbgdallas

I thought he wrote a good story. I thought he took a crappy story and turned into a likeable story. Idk what you're talking about when you say he's so out of touch with his emotions. A husband finds out his wife is cheating on him with his brother and does what is expected...

I thought the original story was pretty garbage and he took and it made it readable.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Unfortunately...

Fdkman262 has no grasp on human reality. Nothing in this story rings true to human nature. He took a great story and trashed it with this effort.

He is a good technical writer and complete his sentences and paragraphs well. It's just that he is so disconnected from human beings and human emotions he can't write a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grace was a slut!

She was only thinking about herself when she was pushing her husband to get her pregnant. Grace pushed her husband into depression by her complaining about not getting pregnant. Does she go to a clinic to help her husband to impregnant her? No she fucks her brother-in-law!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
huedog2 -great job

Not sure why everyone is mad at hue

In this story one brother obviously lusts for wife and wanting to make her scream indicates pleasure derived from cuckolding brother. No true brother would do what he did-especially to his twin

Wife had absoluelty no respect for husband-issues that arose should have been dealt with before marriage. Children being of such importance demands pre-marital testing-then discussions about adoption, in vitro.

Numerous unexplored options indicate wife was and would continue to look for a little on the side

I love HUEDOG2 STORIES AND COMMENTS

HAPPILY MARRIED 32 years 55 YEARS OLD college degree computer programming 149 IQ VALEDICTORIAN PRES NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY LEGION BASEBALL STAR 500K IN PENSION 200K IN SAVINGS-LOOK LIKE IN EARLY THIRTIES VERY MUSCULARM ARMS AND CHEST OFTEN STOPPEF ON STREETS AND TOLD I HAVE THE SECIEST LEGS

JUST HAIR SHY 8 INCH DICK 2.5 WIDE HEAD

INFO JUST TO SHOW I am not beer bellied perv with no brain nor am I mysogynist

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't know about this one.

It does make you think. Well written technically. An ending where no one is happy without some real depth, which this one doesn't have leaves me a little empty. Gave it a ****, though.

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago

Grace should not have refused her husband that night.

By doing so, she denied him that final opportunity ( miracle ) for his swimmers to maybe get lucky.

Although Grace didn't realise that Tom was now aware of their deceit, at least it would have shown some respect to her husband. Instead, by making ( allowing ) him to follow after his brother, she's confirming Tom's worse fears about 'not being a man'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Grim

But justified actions. I just don't care for it. It seems very wooden

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oh crap author ! gonna get reported !

fdkman262, I guess now we know why you've stopped posting ! Which one did the little Troll get you excommunicated for ? Everyone knows that Foreskincuckster favorite backstabbing techniques are snuff porn or was it kiddie porn this time ?

Let this be a warning too all who goes here ! The Troll Foreskincuckster either already has or will in the future report you to Laurel for some made up thing or another !

Cpprcrk

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

None of that sounds true. I guess Huedogg probably isn't a virgin if Duna is that busy sucking him off, but he's still clearly someone with the mind and emotional maturity of a child based on his writing, so I'm still guessing mother's basement and never known the touch of a woman.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

That's a pretty good assessment of Huedogg actually. If you've ever had the misfortune to read one of his stories it's clear he can't have more than a third or fourth grade education, and not even a good one of those at that. All he knows is going online, ranting about beating women and about wimps and faggots while he sits alone in mommy's basement proving what a big, tough man he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really Huedogg2?

It's obvious you are a tough real man by you typical comments to stories. You talk about pride and respect like you are an expert. The only thing you are an expert in is being an as asshole that probably doesn't really know too many women expect your mom. And love - you really don't have a clue. Not saying a guy has to stay with a cheating wife, but a guy who abandons his daughter (he raised her) is no hero. He just a spineless asshole.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HOW FAR TO GO

to save face, integrity and morale. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huedogg2

L is loosely a site that tells stories about husbands that get cheated, humiliated,cuckolded and more.

Many come to titilate at those.

They are the ones that favorite the more serious writers of same who develop a plot such as the authors you mentioned.

Spinelessness and the lack of self respect is romantic and happy to these people.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 9 years ago
you know what you gotta love

A story where the wife is a cheating whore, has the lovers kids and lets the husband raise them has a 153 favorites. Aprils mistake, just about all of Matt Monroe stories, Zeki81 even got his wife a house after he walks in and catches her fucking 2 guys. And yet here is a story where he forgave them the first time and they did it again and he drops the whore, cuts ties with his brother has only nine favorites. Oh how the cuckold clock chimes........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
gotta love

People who find a way to justify infidelity,it would have come out somewhere along the way in any case.

They could go to counseling adopt,not to mention he forgave the first time.

It was betrayal ,lies,infidelity.

Some people can rationalize it some can't the character in this story couldn't.

People shouldn't have to be made true to their spouse they should do it because they want to.

If he made her stop he would never trust that she would go ahead when he wasn't in a position to make her stop.

He never set the situation up as a test,his wife did.

They also could have gone the insemination route.

If they had to do it in secret it was betrayal.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
"Gift?" No. Response still wrong.

If the wife and brother had come to the husband and OFFERED to do it, that would have been a gift. Doing it behind his back was cheating, plain, simple, dishonorable and unjustifiable. But his reaction - not protesting and planting recorders instead of telling them "no way" to their faces was the wrong thing to do, unless what he really wanted was to dump his cheating wife.

MastaE3MastaE3about 10 years ago
Frustrating Childish Reaction

I will not say cheating is right, but he let his pride get in his way and it broke more than his marriage, but his whole family dynamic. He had ample time to put a stop to it and he chose to let the fire burn rather than put it out. Two people who cared about him wanted to do something for him and he's upset they enjoyed doing it. As an adopted child myself, what an asshole. He threw away a life with his daughter to run from his own childish emotions. And he never once asked Steve if he knew how he felt the second time around. Grace was the instigtor , and yes, Steve should have probed his brother to try and get a feel for how he felt, but he thought he was doing something good for Tom. Which all comes back to, Tom could've prevented the whole mess had he confronted either one of them rather than 'test them' like a jealous teenage girl. Good grief this story upsets me, but I will conclude that that makes it a great story. I had to walk away only to come back and finish it. Kudos.

rixelsrixelsabout 10 years ago
Cry Baby

Two people who hated each other got together to bring Tom out of a suicidal depression by giving Tom a child. Even knowing how his daughter was spawned Tom still loved his Melanie, Grace, and Steve. Tom is the asshole in this drama because he had the power to stop the next tryst and the ensuing misery, but instead he decided to pout and run away. Perhaps it is a good thing that he will not be raising children, specially since seems to dump and run.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Reading The Last Two Comments

Says everything about this tale. I take ID's as the correct one. Here's my two cents:

Tom had discovered the truth and forgave both his wife and his brother. Upon discovering their plan to do it again, he did his best to try to stop it. No go. Now forgiveness is out the window. I don't necessarily believe he had to move away, but getting rid of the cheating co-conspirators was the right thing to do. Obviously they didn't wind up together but it's their child to raise.

Don't cheat if you truly love your spouse.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Dumbass

The two people who loved him most in the world put aside their dislike for each other and give him a gift beyond all measure and he fucks it up. I hate cheaters, but in this case, he did the wrong thing. Should have had more kids through his brother and all of them would have lived happily ever after. This ending sucked.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
No such thing!

There is NO such thing as "honorable infidelity". If you say there is, there is something seriously wrong with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tale was very good until the end.

So, her retribution was crying. Well, gosh gee wiz. That's so sad. Maybe she should of suffered so real retribution. And, as for the good ole brother. He'll likely be between her legs in a heart beat to give her the bastard kid she so desired (at the cost of her marriage).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Husband should confront wife before she cheats the second time.

Why do all husbands wait for the wife to cheat and try to catch them in the act? Tom should have confronted Grace when he found out about her cheating. He should have confronted her and told her what he knew immediately or a few days after the birthday party. Instead, he lets Grace and Steve go through with her plans and everyone loses in the end.

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Sad but True

Story was well written. The story context was a difficult situation for all concerned but the killing factor was the wife attempting to go the second time. As Tom mentioned all they needed to have done was spoken to him the first time.

Anyway liked the story. Sad but true ending in this type of situation.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Can see it but ....

The payback was against the whole family; ex-wife, brother, mother, father, neice, and in-laws(not mentioned). Tom needs help. Ostracizing your family for the actions of a couple always bites you in the ass in the end.

Not bad, but not great. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really no payback...

For an incredible foul thing done to him. Brother and ex-wife should feel a hell of a lot more pain.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
His familty is evil

Fuck the cheating, his brother must pay in blood, fear, terror and to all you pussy ass "cant we all just just get along fucks" sniff sniff, i say NO! a brothers betrayal is a total death by rage response no mercy no forgiveness, funny how the cunt of a mother took her favorites sons side- the father doesn't seem to know.. hmm afraid the old man might have balls to help fuck over the cheater or for that matter the cunt of a mother- either one will do. The poor bastard and his dad should get a house together and let the rest of them burn in hell and yes the heart goes out to the kids? but she/they are of tainted evil.. the mind fuck shes gonna get from this will led to drugs booze and death there is nothing that can be done to save her, you know its true slut selfish cunt mom and lying grandmother she fucking knew, and dear old dad any offspring is doomed but the taint of there evil forever. In my family the brother would just disappear(run or otherwise) and any one who questioned it would shut the fuck up or be next.

cueball961cueball961about 11 years ago
The Same Thought Always Comes To Mind

There are more than a few stories of this kind out there. When I read them, I'm always asking myself the same question.

I realize the answer is probably something along the lines of, "That would take the drama of the story away."

I've probably already tipped my hand as to the question, but here it is. Have none of these people ever heard of a turkey baster?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Should of been a followup..

Where she and his brother get to live a miserable life that they deserve and Grace goes into child protective services.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
you dont

fuck someone not your mate out of fucking love. who is the damn cuck that wrote that? or was it some slut female getting her pussy packed by a stranger to the marriage and trying to pretend she is not a sleezy slut. where is a stun gun and baseball bat when you need it?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
MULTIPLE THOUGHTS

is tainted blood thicker than water and is there any transfusion to help. TK U MLJ LV NV

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Wow

The wife (grace) might've thought she was doing this for Tom but I think she was doing it more for herself. Like Tom stated he forgave her for the first time, he didn't have to forgive her the second time . She wanted a child so she fuck'd his brother to get her pregnant, it wasn't enough that she crushed her husbands psyche by making him feel he was less than a man for not being able to get her pregnant. If grace & Steven really believed they were doing this for Tom, why didn't they just do insemination at the doctors office? Why didn't they bring Tom in on their plans? Tom wasn't infertile it was just going to take a little more work to have a baby, there was atleast a hundred different routes that grace & Tom could've looked into, like homeopathy & IVF, there's hundreds of herbal tablets for treating male & female fertility issues. So I don't believe they did all this for just Tom, oh I believe they did it to try & prevent Tom from hurting himself, but somewhere down the line it became more about grace . It is in fact infidity/affair. If grace & Steven thought they weren't doing anything wrong, why didn't they tell Tom. Things would've turned out differently if they would've approach the subject of using Stevens semen, after all they're identical twins, so he'd make the perfect donor. I think grace just wanted to fuck Steven. All the lying & betrayal wasn't neccessary , all they had to do was bring Tom in on the plan & if he said no than they could've looked at other options.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
they did it out of love for thom. it was no affair!

IT WAS NOT CHEATING! it was done out of love by a wife for her husband and by his brother for a brother.

it wasn't done to cheat or for the thrill or to get off.

husband could have confronted them.

when wife first found the gun, what could she do?

and the second time what would husband do when he couldn't make her pregnant?

a MAN'sMAN

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
The author explained his reasoning about the action, motivations and characters.

Readers' disagreement with the above are the reasons for low scores for the story. This is set up almost like a classic opera or Greek story except for the use of misidentification of characters.

Too many LW stories seem based on the idea of tests of love, or continued lying or hiding information from each other. This is an example. For the author to defend the tact by saying, "Where would the story go?" only proves the point. There should have been a different treatment of the plot. Ohio critiqued the story quite well.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DOES QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD

sound strange. TK U MLJ LV NV

size14shoesize14shoeover 12 years ago
Honorable Infidelity the first time; cheating the second time

So many ways to look at this. From my point of view Steve was the real culprit here. Grace wanted a baby but Steve wanted a good fuck out of it. Made her suck his dick, held back cumming to keep the screwing going, etc.

Grace's exit after the first time was consistent with her attitude going in. However she wanted more than the baby in the second time and said so. While she was forgivable the first time, Grace cheated the second time in that she wanted the good fuck, not just to get pregnant. And as some say, "Once a cheater, always a cheater." I don't think for a minute that this second time would have been the last time. Both of them enjoyed it too much. It would only been a matter of time before they were caught.

I hate that both Grace and Steve are going to land on their feet, likely with each other and happy with children and grandparents doting over the children. Tom is fucked once the job settles down and he has time to think.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HOW FAR TO GO FOR DETENTE

bending over dont work. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is a tool

and not the sharpest one in the shed either...

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
This was a good story, and you have to forgive some of the stupid comments

Once again Dwornock sounds like a 3rd grade child, and he has the sense GOD gave the common house fly. Dworncok your a fucking moron, she cheated with his brother, got pregnant and was going for a second child. Only a cuckold bastard like you would think he is evil, so do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Tom is the biggest cheater.

All Tom needed to do was tell Grace or Steve that he forgave them the first time and knew their plans and that he would not accept it the second. But NO, Tom had to be a sneaky son of a bitch and let them go through with it.

Neither Grace nor Steve had any intention of harming Tom. However, Tom did not have that kind of love. Instead Tom was full and hate and deliberately injured both Grace and Steve. The SOB even injured his daughter and his mother and father.

I don't enjoy reading about such a cruel evil person like Tom. Therefore, I rated the story 2**.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
ABSOLUTES

THIS STORY TELLS OF ABSOLUTES IN A MARRIAGE. 3 BIG LOSERS AND MELANIE. WILL IT BE POSSIBLE FOR ANY ONE TO OVERCOME THESE AND BEGIN ANEW. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you dont forgive you let it just gradually fade away

Personally I would have shed both of them for the first time........

But thats just me, 0 tolerence

When you forgive someone and take them back, to their mind you have accepted what they did and to their minds if they can self justify it, they will do it again

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Amen!

I personally think he let his brother and slut wife off too easy. He should have got some more satisfaction out of his brother's ass and let the world know about his whore ex-wife. Torch the Bitch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he'd forgive her and...

never take her back in a million years - forgiving her would let him get on with his life in a well-adjusted manner free of the pain and doubt the whore and her pimp caused

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
If he loved Grace, he'd forgive her

For the sake of Melanie, if nothing else.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
A Good Follow up

""Would I take either of them back? NO WAY! When your wife screws you over with your own brother it breaks way too many bonds of trust, bonds that not even family ties can fix.""

I so agree with the Last Statement. If i was done like he was.. I would Dis-Own my brother and Wife in a "Hurry".

They claim they were worried about me. because of the "Gun" but No - One talked about it. Not a Good Sign of Loyalty.

No Matter who or What!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very interesting premise

It was an interesting situation that I hadn't seen here before but the plot sort of fell apart at the end. Tom is an idiot and too immature to see anything or anybody but himself and his misplaced macho paranoia bullshit. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sir the writer,you are so weak

the girl is your niece and not your daughter.you don't have to go overboard to be a good guy,because you got away from disrespectful people.for a wife to have a baby bye another man while married is a no,no.the brother was just as bad as the wife.all college crap and love them is crap,get your life by together and fuck them.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Hmmmmm!

I really wonder about a so-called "loving husband" that will allow the cheating he knows is about to occur...occur! I agree with Ohio that he should have let his wife know that he knew about the first event. The initial cheating that caused dear Melanie to be born. Then, if she had went ahead against his wishes, it would have been cheating without consideration for his feelings. I mean, hadn't he already forgiven her for the first time supposedly? Wasn't that said often enough in the story? Yet, somehow, that he repeatedly says that doesn't ring true to me. I say that because he deliberately allowed the second event to occur knowing that he would not forgive them! So...I somehow came to the conclusion that he had decided to not forgive her for the first time! In addition, he was far too willing to move away and give up on being Melanie's father. Again, wasn't Melanie someone he supposedly loved so much? I really didn't get that he loved her, Steve, or the child very much from the ending of the story. Hmmmmm! It occurs to me that the entire story was based on his feelings only! His suicidal depression, his wounded ego, and finally his revenge on his "LOVED" family! I personally do not think he was the hero in this story at all! I mean, both his wife and brother indicated that they loved him and did what they did to bring him out of a suicidal depression. Not because they loved or wanted each other at the first. I remind you, the author said at the beginning of the story they could barely put up with each other! So...I ask you. If he had communicated that he did not want it to occur again after finding out the truth and having forgiven them! Might the marriage have been saved? Especially since there was no real intent to betray him with that event? Is "Honorable Infidelity" to help a loved one really all that despicable when done with love in mind for the cheated? Hmmmmmmm! Just my thoughts! I guess that I am just a "Wimp" that doesn't understand a loving man's wounded pride and ego! Keep writing. Its thought provoking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Justified ending for the selfish slut wife!

Yea, it was painful for all concerned but at least they all can move forward in life and learn from their mistakes. The really innocent one is the child - to bad the slut wife had to screw the kid's life up so badly. It would appear as the ex-wife should be able to con her way into another sucker marriage soon enough. Bitch! The brother is also a slimeball who deserves to be in pain for the next 19 years until the child is on its own. What a dumb shit!

genealguygenealguyabout 15 years ago
I AGREE...

...it WAS a fine story. I am always sad to see these stories end so painfully, but then, perhaps I am too much the optimist! I do wonder...was the second illicit affair succesful? Was she impregnated again? Enquiring minds wish the hell they knew!

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Excellent Story

The Ending was partially correct, except there was no indication that our hero got any happiness other than a nice job and plenty of work. Certainly he should have gone looking for another companion that he felt he could trust. People always say "once a cheater, always cheater" but once cheated on, never again trust doubles the pain felt by the victim.

He should have never gotten so depressed about a fact of life and should have insisted on adoption to fill the void.

JennyBearJennyBearabout 16 years ago
I loved it!

I am a big fan of reconciliation but in this case it was not plausible. I enjoyed it immensely, vastly superior to the original ending. Thank you so very much for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story!

Tom tried to save his wife and brother the humiliation of knowing that he found out about their 'affair'. He made it clear to his wife that he did not want another child, so there should have been no worry about him becoming suicidal. She obviously chose her desire to have another child and/or her desire for another assignation with his brother as being more important than his wishes, or her fidelity. The brother went back and forth between not wanting to betray his brother and obviously enjoying the illicit sex with the wife. They both deserve what they got. I have trouble seeing how things could seem otherwise. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry, Don

Not a perfect solution, but have to respect the hero for being hurt by the cheating and betrayal. Sadly, idiots like Don think being a cuckhold is a desireable thing. If that is his choice OK, but who is he to condemn others who hold a higher standard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story== poor ending

A very well written story until the conclusion. I think Ohio summarized the problems with story much better than I can. As with most stories in this genre, the final problems always seem to boil downto inability to communicate. It's too bad. It was a heartwarming story until the cliche of Tom finding his wifes panties in his brothers laundry- turned a fine story into kind of a dumb one.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another ending.

Great story. It would be great for a sequel with Tom going to Georgia and actually fathering a child with a new love and coming home to his Mother and creating a situation with some closure for Grandma. Just dreaming. LOL Look forward to more work from you in the future. Glenn in NC Thanks again.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous