Honour Thy Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could never do that," he said finally, his tone echoing the expression of utter shock on his face. "Never, ever, ever. I can't believe you would even suggest it- any of it," he said.

"I know it's a shocking idea, especially when you first hear it- but all you have to do is look at my relationship with Melody to know that it works. Melody is happy, successful, respectful, and trustworthy. She lives a very fulfilling life, and I never doubt whether I can trust her. Imagine what that would mean for you and Eva," he suggested gently.

"I want that for Eva and I- I do, more than anything- but what you are suggesting is impossible. It's wrong," he said emphatically.

"I respect your decision as a father, and of course would never pressure you. I will provide you with one more piece of information though, before you make your decision. Your wife- in her youth, she had some trouble when her father left. Her mother came to the church- my father at the time- and requested guidance. She went through this program as well when she turned eighteen, and I know you will agree that she lived a very fulfilling life."

Michael's face was aghast. "I had no idea," he said, more to himself than to Father David. "She never talked much about her father, other than to say that she was better off without him. I imagined that it would've been difficult, but she always seemed so fine with it. I assumed it was the mark of her mother's positive influence."

"Oh it was- her mother was a remarkably strong woman- but everyone needs a little bit of help now and then. Your wife spent each summer with my father from the time she was about 18, right up until the summer that you met. I only know about this because every now and then she would come to my father for guidance, or to make sure that she was on the right path. When I took over, she came to me."

Michael's nostrils flared at the implication. "Oh no, don't misunderstand. After she met you there was no more training- just conversation, and mentorship. She loved you more than anything, and your daughter as well. Her greatest desire was to be a good wife and mother, and we helped her to do that."

Michael was speechless. Not only had his wife been part of this program, but she had kept coming back to the ministers and the church that had put her through it. He trusted his wife's judgement implicitly, but this was a difficult pill to swallow. He thought of Eva, of his little girl, and his desperation to provide the life that her mother wanted for her. He took a deep breath, squaring his shoulders before he said, "When would you like us to arrive?"

Chapter Four: Melody

Summer vacation was Melody's absolute favourite time of year. The school year had just wrapped up (she had honours grades, a championship trophy, and a photography award to show for it), and now she was heading out to Father's cabin for a few months of downtime.

She had the top down on the convertible that he had bought her a few years ago for her 16th birthday, her blonde hair flowing in the early summer air.

She found herself a bit sad to be missing the summer with her friends, this year more so than previous years due to the fact that she finally had a boyfriend. Jeff was everything she had ever wanted in a boy, and she was beyond delighted that Father permitted her to see him. She knew, of course, that if he had said no she would've had to obey- he always knew what was best for her. Just as she knew that she had to tell Father everything that happened between them, so that he could monitor her purity.

She sent Father a text, letting him know that she was on her way and that she had kissed Jeff goodbye, with tongue. She also texted that Jeff had put one hand on her waist, and brought her in close so that her breasts pressed up against him. While Father forbid Melody from being touched under her clothes by Jeff, he was okay with this kind of touching.

Usually she would make the drive with Father, but now that she had her license she offered to come up a day early to get things ready. The cabin sat empty for the bulk of the winter, so there was always some refreshing and cleaning to do. She enjoyed the work, and especially the quiet after a grueling school year.

Melody knew that this was not the typical Father/daughter relationship, but she also knew that as the daughter of a minister she had a duty not only to her family, but also to the church. Father had been teaching her about her womanly duties each summer since she started menstruating, and she found herself to be an eager student. She enjoyed learning about homemaking and being a good wife, for that was her main purpose and goal as a woman. The lessons paused at the end of summer when they resumed their life back at home. Father said that it was important for him to be able to devote his full attention to her training, where the church demanded more of his attention while they were at home.

The cabin became a summer oasis of sorts, away from day-to-day life and the prying eyes of others. Once she turned 18, Father was gracious enough to teach her about her body, and about the pleasure that it could give and receive. She understood that until she was married her focus needed to be on pleasing Father, so that he could support the church. She needed to remain pure for her future husband and had to learn the skills that would be required of her to keep him happy. One day, when she could prove to Father that she was knowledgeable enough and ready to be a wife, he would allow her to marry. She still had a lot to learn, which is what she focused on in the summers.

Father would arrive in the morning, and her training would begin- or, rather, resume. Melody had learned obedience, cooking, and cleaning, as well as the art of pleasure. Father had taught her about penetrative sex last summer, and she was eager for more lessons. He had insured that she was on birth control so that he could fill her with his seed without the risk of pregnancy- that was a gift that she could give only to her husband. She imagined one day being allowed to please Jeff in this way, and it filled her tummy with butterflies. She set to work washing the sheets in their two-bedroom cabin and opened all the windows to let in the breeze. She took a deep breath, soaking in the joy of summer.

--

Melody awoke to Father's text, indicating that he would be at the cabin shortly after lunch- and that he had a surprise for her. She busied herself for the morning, having a quick breakfast before working in the gardens. When she came in for lunch, she did some dinner prep as well. She knew that Father would be impressed to see her domestic duties already well in hand. When she got out of the shower, she dressed temporarily in a robe while she finished preparing for Father's arrival.

She was only permitted to wear dresses in the cabin, and no panties. Father had taught her that a woman must always anticipate and fulfill her husband's needs. This, she now knew, included being ready for sex at any time. Last summer Father taught her how her vagina gets wet when she is aroused. This, of course, is desired for her to be able to take a cock.

While her training paused at home, Father made sure that she continued to practice on her own. She masturbated three times per week, and told Father about each one so that he could monitor her progress and make suggestions. She was always grateful for his guidance.

Melody laid on the bed that she would share with Father for the summer, and lazily opened her legs. Her pussy was covered in soft, dark hair- Father said that it marked her womanhood. She began stroking her clit in practiced motions, licking her lips as she found a rhythm. She was careful not to overstimulate herself; Father preferred to be the one to give her orgasms while at the cabin. She slowly stroked herself, occasionally dipping a finger inside her to assess her wetness. When she felt sufficiently lubricated, she stood to make the bed. She was just putting the final pillow in place when Father entered the cabin.

Melody felt her heart rate quicken as his keys hit the table. "Hi Sweetie, Father's here!" he boomed from the kitchen.

"In here Father!" Melody chimed back. He found her quickly, standing beside the perfectly made bed beaming. "I was just finishing making the bed- not a single crease!" she said proudly.

Father's eyes inspected the bed and landed on her. "Good girl," he said appreciatively. "Come here, please."

Melody obediently crossed the room to stand in front of Father. He took her face in his hands, kissing her deeply. "I am so glad to be back here with you, and so proud of the work you've done so far. You are such a good girl," he said as he untied her robe.

Father pushed Melody's robe off of her shoulders, letting it pool on the floor. She shivered at her nakedness but did not cover herself- another lesson from Father. It was important to always show off your body if a man wants to see it. "You are even more beautiful than I remember, Sweetie," he marveled. He kissed her shoulder, gently caressing under her small breast.

Melody felt goosebumps erupt all over her body. "Thank you, Father," she said politely. She stood perfectly still as he caressed her, teasing her nipples to erection while his tongue found hers.

"Are you ready for me, Sweetie?" he asked. "Open your legs, please."

Melody obeyed, standing with her legs apart to give Father better access between them. "Yes, Father," she answered.

Father reached between her legs, delicately tracing her slit before dipping a finger between her lips. "Very good girl," he said appreciatively. He brought his finger up to her mouth, pressing it between her lips until he reached her tongue.

Melody sucked his finger obediently, her wide eyes eagerly awaiting her next instruction.

Chapter Five: Father David

"Lay down, sweetie," Father said gently. He undressed, never taking his eyes off of his daughter's naked body. He climbed on top of her, easing inside her as her legs wrapped around him.

Melody gasped as he filled her, letting her eyes roll back in pleasure. "That's it, good girl," he encouraged, "take Father's cock."

"Father, yes," she breathed as he started to thrust. Her tightness was a marvel, and no matter how many times he entered her it felt like the first. She squirmed under him, wrapping her arms and legs around him as if holding on for dear life. Her perky little breasts bounced with each thrust as he completely lost himself in her.

"Father, may I please cum?" she asked, bringing him back into the moment. He was impressed that she remembered to ask, and at her control.

"Yes, sweetie, you may cum," he said gently, thrusting into her harder. He felt her tighten and pulse around him, and had to work to hold onto his own orgasm as she came. His daughter's orgasmic scream was his favourite sound.

"Good girl," he breathed, giving her a moment to come down. He maintained his steady pace, sliding in and out of her perfect hole as she breathed heavily underneath him. When her eyes opened, he kissed her. "It's time for you to get on top, sweetie. Do you remember?"

"Yes, Father," she breathed. He rolled onto his back, and she quickly straddled him. She gripped his cock, urgently sliding it into her hole. When her hips started to rock back and forth, he almost lost it.

"Mmmm, you are going to make such a good wife someday," he said as he cupped his daughter's breasts. She rode him gently, moaning each time he thrust into her.

"Thank you, Father. That's all I want," she said proudly.

His heart (and cock) swelled with pride. "I'm going to cum in you now, Sweetie, don't stop," he said firmly. She rode harder, her slim body rocking back and forth on him as he pulled at her nipples. He groaned as his orgasm took hold, emptying his balls into his daughter.

"Thank you, Father," she said, getting off of him to lick his cock clean- yet another lesson she had learned last summer. Her retention rate was excellent.

--

As they ate the wonderful dinner she had prepared, Father David let Melody in on the surprise that he had promised. "We aren't going to be alone this summer, Sweetie," he said vaguely.

"Oh? How come Father?" she asked, trying and failing to hide her disappointment.

"Don't worry, Melody, it won't change our summer. I have been so proud of the way you have learned and retained your training, that I thought it was time to share our approach with someone else. I have invited a father and daughter from the church to spend the summer with us. They have been having a hard time, and I think that we can really help them. You will be such a good mentor for her, and I can help him to learn how to teach her as I have taught you."

Father David could see Melody considering his words. Her face broke out in a smile. "You really think I could help someone? You think I am ready?" she asked, her face beaming.

"Of course, sweetie. You have learned so much, and one day will make a man very happy. You still have some things to learn, but you have all the basics mastered. I really think that your leadership could change this girl's life. She is on a dangerous path, and her father is desperate to keep her safe. Will you help us?"

Melody didn't hesitate. "Of course, Father. Anything for you."

Chapter Six: Eva

Daddy was eerily quiet all weekend. She was grounded, naturally, so she spent the weekend at home working on some art pieces. Eva found herself walking on eggshells around Daddy, half expecting him to put her over his knee at any moment. The moment never came, and by Sunday night he seemed to have warmed. "Will you have dinner with me tonight baby?" he asked. As if Eva had a choice.

Daddy sat at the head of the table, and Eva took her place to his right. They ate in strained silence, until he finally put his fork down. "Listen, Eva, I don't want to fight with you anymore. Can't we just get along with each other?"

Eva scoffed. "Maybe you should've thought of that before you spanked your 18-year-old daughter."

Daddy paused, trying and failing to mask his exasperation. "Look, I am sorry about the spankings, but I am just at my wit's end. I want to get along- to be like we used to. I just don't know how to get there...without mom."

Eva's initial prickliness softened at the vulnerability she saw in his eyes. Sometimes it was easy to forget that he was hurting just as much as she was. Eva took a deep breath, dropping her shoulders and looking across the table. "I don't like fighting either, but you keep trying to control me. You can't expect me to obey your every whim, Daddy. I'm eighteen- I'm an adult."

Daddy smiled, but his eyes remained sad. "I know it feels like that, Eva, and you're right- you are close to being all grown up- but you aren't there yet. You may legally be an adult, but you still have so much to learn. I put curfews and rules in place to keep you safe- to make sure that you have the life that your mother wanted for you- the life that I want for you. I know it seems unfair sometimes, but please know that I love you. I would do absolutely anything to keep you safe."

Eva felt a well of emotion threaten her eyes. She blinked quickly, trying to regain control. She was not ready to admit defeat, but maybe she could cut him a break. "Look Daddy, I know the past few...years...have been, well...they've pretty much sucked. I know you're doing your best- I can see it. I just still miss Mom, and I don't know how I feel or what to do."

Daddy touched her hand on the table. "I know you miss Mom, so do I. We are on the same side here, baby. I just want to know you again- I barely recognize you. I miss my girl."

Eva paused, considering. "Maybe we could do something together this summer- like go to the beach, or to that place that Mom used to take us hiking- the one in my painting." Her painting that remained unfinished in the living room.

Daddy's smile turned from lukewarm to scorching. "Really? You would want to do that with me? I's funny you should say that, because I just had an offer to stay at a cabin near there- where we used to go hiking. Would you like to do that?"

Eva balked at his enthusiasm, sensing some sort of trap. What kind of cabin? How did he just happen upon an invitation? From who? All of these questions ran through her mind, but as they did so Daddy's smile monopolized her attention. It reminded her of the old days, before they lost her Mom. Daddy used to be so full of life, and so enthusiastic to spend time with her. She felt all of her questions melt away as she heard herself saying, "Yes, Daddy- let's do it. Let's go to the cabin, to Mom's favourite trail. I want to reconnect with you too- I've missed you Daddy," she said.

No one was more surprised than her to realize that she meant it.

Chapter Seven: Michael

Michael could not believe that Eva had agreed to the cabin trip. He kept looking at her out of the side of his eyes the entire way to the remote location, just to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Alas, she was there, dressed in denim shorts and a red tank top, her gorgeous dark hair spilling over her shoulders.

To say that he was nervous was a gross understatement. While Eva may not know exactly what they were getting into, Michael definitely did. He fought his freezing cold feet with the wise and reassuring words of Father David, trying to place his faith in the church, and in his wife. If she saw value in this approach, he could too. He owed her, and their daughter, that much.

Eva hadn't exactly been thrilled that the cabin would be shared by Father David, but when she found out his daughter was coming she gave her begrudging consent. She didn't seem excited about spending a summer with Melody (and made more than a few snide comments about her being the golden child) but the prospect of at least having another teenager around seemed to be enough to keep the plan on track. Thank God for small miracles.

The drive to the cabin was familiar, given its proximity to their favourite hiking trail. It suddenly made so much more sense that his wife loved this landscape so much- it was where she had spent many of her summers growing up. When they pulled into the cabin, it was obvious that it was the only place around for miles.

Father David and Melody were both on the front porch waiting for them. Michael found himself relieved that they were both...decent. He didn't know what to expect but was fairly terrified about what would happen next. He and Eva got out of the car, and Melody quickly helped them to carry their bags into the cabin. "We are so excited to have you here!" she gushed. "There is only one spare bedroom, so I will put your things in there. The bed is...big...so uh, it should be fine," she said, tripping over her words. Michael wondered how much the girl had been told about their stay. He wondered a lot of things at that exact moment.

"I'm sure we will work it out," Father David said from behind them. Eva unpacked her paint supplies, declining Melody's offer of help. The foursome headed back to the porch where Melody served lemonade. Eva hadn't said a word since they arrived, but she didn't look like a flight risk either. In her way, she was taking it all in. Michael was reassured by her silence- it was far more desirable than an outburst.

Father David told the story of the family cabin, edited for Eva's sake. She listened politely, fidgeting with her chipped black nail polish. "My Mom used to bring us hiking around here," she offered- the rarest of olive branches. Perhaps this wasn't a terrible idea after all.

"Daddy, would you mind if I went for a walk on the trail? I think I want to do some sketching," she asked politely. Michael looked at her, somehow trying to assess her motives. She had been good so far, so he figured that a little bit of grace was appropriate- particularly given what was bound to come later.