Honour Thy Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Michael and Eva went on a walk along her mom's favourite path. They didn't speak much; there was so much to be said, that neither knew where to start. Michael wanted to ask Eva how she was doing, if she was okay, what she needed from him to make this work, but he didn't want to interrupt the companionable silence that they had found.

On the way back, she took his hand in hers, intertwining their fingers. When she whispered, "Thank you, Daddy," his heart melted.

--

When they returned from their walk, they said goodnight to Melody and Father David who were playing cards by the fire. Michael and Eva went into their bedroom and closed the door. The two quickly undressed, finding each other under the blankets.

"I love you, Eva. Thank you for that walk- it was so special to me," Michael whispered.

Eva nuzzled into his arm. "I felt so close to Mom when we were out there. I think she would be happy that we're here," she whispered back.

Michael squeezed his daughter tighter, trailing his fingers down her bare back. He felt her shiver. "I think so too, baby," he said, and kissed the top of her head.

Eva tilted her head up to him. It was dark, but he could see the sparkle of her eyes as he gazed into them.

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered. Her lips met his in a soft, sweet kiss.

Michael kissed her back, cupping her face in his hands. She put her hands in his hair, drawing him in closer as her tongue danced along his lips. He breathed her name as his tongue found hers, and was soon completely lost in their kiss.

Michael's hands moved down his daughter's body, tracing her curves to her hip. She broke their kiss, her breath heavy on his face. She looked up at him as she took his hand, tracing it back up and deliberately placing it on her breast. His fingers instinctively teased her nipple, causing her to shiver.

"I want you, Daddy," she whispered.

"Are you sure, baby?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy. Please, don't stop." Eva punctuated her ask with a kiss so deep that he felt it in his toes. Now it was his turn to obey.

He continued to kiss her as his hand moved from her breast to between her legs. He could feel her wetness before he even parted her lips. "Eva, baby," he moaned as he slid a finger inside her. Her body grinded into him as she bit his lip in pleasure.

Eva whimpered as his fingers circled her clit. He moved his mouth to her nipple, running it against his teeth. Eva arched her back, breathing heavily. Michael brought his fingers to his mouth to taste his daughter's sweetness before driving them back into her. The small taste wasn't nearly enough, so he moved his mouth onto her clit while he fingered her.

"Daddy, Daddy yes!" Eva screamed, her moans carrying throughout the cabin. Michael didn't relent with fingers or mouth, completely consumed by his daughter's pleasure. "Daddy, please can I cum for you?" she asked.

"Yes baby, yes. Cum for Daddy," Michael said before sucking her clit into his mouth and flicking it with her tongue. She cried out as she came, an extra burst of wetness soaking his fingers as her body convulsed. Michael licked her clit slowly, desperate to taste every drop of his daughter's sweet cum.

His cock was throbbing as he kissed his way back up to Eva's mouth. "Daddy needs to be inside you," he whispered into her mouth.

Eva sat up, her generous breasts bouncing as she adjusted herself. "Sit up, Daddy," she said, "I want to do it like Melody."

Michael sat, leaning against the headboard. Instead of facing outward as Melody had, Eva straddled him face to face, dipping her tongue into his mouth as she settled onto his cock.

"You feel so good, baby," he moaned as she started to grind her hips on him.

"You feel good too, Daddy," she breathed.

They looked into each other's eyes, breathing together as Eva rode his cock. "You're so good baby, Daddy's gonna cum," he said, taking one of her nipples into his mouth.

"I want your cum Daddy, please fill me," Eva asked, riding harder.

Michael wrapped his arms around his daughter, pulling her hard down onto his cock as he filled her pussy with his seed. They stayed wrapped in each other as Michael's cock pulsed. Eva eventually slid off of him, burrowing her way into his arms and wrapping her legs around him.

They fell asleep to the sound of Father David and Melody making love in the next room.

Chapter Twelve: Father David

Two Months Later

The girls had served pancakes for breakfast, with sweet maple syrup. Father David had just finished his stack, and thanked Eva for clearing the plates on the table.

She had come so far over the past couple of months. He was really pleased with her training. Her domestic skills had improved greatly; she was quite a creative cook, and while she didn't have Melody's discipline with cleaning, she was great in the garden.

Her lessons in intimacy were also progressing nicely. Father David still provided some instruction from time to time, and he also had daily debriefs with Michael to see how Eva was learning. Michael was quite pleased with her progress, and Father David could see a seamless obedience from her that did not exist at the beginning of summer.

This obedience was currently on display; as Eva carried the dirty dishes over to the sink that Melody was filling, Michael backed his chair away from the table and undid the buckle of his belt. Eva sat the dishes down on the counter for Melody, and then wordlessly crossed the room to kneel in front of her father. She took his cock out of his pants and began sucking.

The gagging noises as she forced her father's cock down her throat had Father David feeling proud of all that they had accomplished.

Melody continued washing the dishes, as if nothing else were going on. Father David watched her focused work, attentive to the way her hips swung as she scrubbed a particularly difficult plate. He felt his cock twitch at the sound of Eva sucking Michael's cock, and realized that he needed to relive some tension of his own.

Father David got up from his chair, moving behind Melody as she continued cleaning. "Do you need something, Father?" she asked politely, turning to face him.

"No, sweetie, it's okay- keep washing the dishes," he said gently, kissing her deeply before turning her back around. "I can help myself."

Melody put her hands back in the dishwater as Father David pulled her dress up. He pressed his hand on her back slightly to bend her, and slipped his hard cock into her awaiting pussy. She gasped slightly as he entered her, but it was swallowed by a moan from Michael.

Father David let Eva's gagging sounds set his pace with Melody, thrusting his cock into his daughter each time he heard the girl gag. Michael gently encouraged her, his voice becoming more and more urgent as she sucked. Father David picked up his pace with Melody, who was having difficulty not sloshing the dishwater as he used her.

Michael's orgasm spurred his own, both fathers emptying themselves into their daughters at the same time. Father David pulled out of Melody, smoothing her dress back down around her backside. She turned, getting down on her knees to clean his cock off.

When she stood back up, her "thank you, Father," was echoed as Eva thanked her Daddy at the same time.

"Jinx!" both girls said together, and both daughters and fathers laughed.

Epilogue: Eva

The start of a new school year was never particularly remarkable for Eva- but that was before. Eva considered herself a fundamentally different person now than she was at the beginning of the summer.

She was in week two of her second year at the art program, and had dusted off the painting that she had left at the end of the last school year. She found herself pleased with the way that the trees and shapes and cliffs accurately represented the landscape on which it was based. After this summer, she was much more familiar with it.

She had worked for two weeks solid, intent on finishing the project. When she had finally finished, she stepped back to assess her work.

Melody came up behind her as she was lost in thought. Eva and Melody decided to keep their friendship secret at school, and remain acquaintances- until next summer, when they would pick up where they had left off.

"It looks good," Melody said quietly. "It looks finished."

Eva looked at the black and grey landscape, and the three shadows- man, woman, and daughter. Her gaze landed on the one spot of colour, a bright yellow flower in the mother's hand, giving it to the daughter.

"It is," Eva said, as she gathered her things. Daddy was picking her up in five minutes, and it was rude to make him wait.

please rate and comment :)