Honour Thy Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short drive later, Jenna stepped out of her car and walked toward a large brick building which used to be a brewery but now housed Club 45, taking its name from the brewery's founding year of 1845 proudly on display as the last remaining remnant of its logo on the building's front. Club 45 offered music loud enough to drown out any attempt at verbal communication, cheap but decent drinks, floors swarming with mostly 20-somethings in various states of arousal and inebriation and, finally, back rooms for anyone looking for some privacy with a new acquaintance. The fact that acquaintances could be rented right alongside those rooms was an open secret and contributed its fair share to the club's infamous reputation. But as Jenna approached the building, it wasn't the club that Jenna was headed towards.

She had her eyes set on the small spa which had set up shop in what was perhaps once office space or a store attached on the side of the main building. In stark contrast to the neighbouring infamous meat market, it was a small affair but something of an insider tip. Inside the somewhat run-down brick building was a perfectly clean, well-lit small lobby and a handful of differently styled rooms for "curated relaxation experiences" as they called them, ranging from simple peace and quiet for meditation or solitary relaxation to a variety of beauty treatments, yoga courses or massages. Despite how well-trained the small staff was or how impatient they had gotten with pointing out that they did not offer "happy endings", many simply assumed it to be yet another seedy massage parlour based on its location alone, though the unusual business hours, open late into the night and then closed until afternoon, probably didn't help.

"Good evening, Ms Martin," the clerk behind the counter greeted Jenna as she walked in, "Great to see you. Room 2's already waiting for you, incense and all. Want a massage first? You look a bit tense," he prattled on.

"Hi, Sam," Jenna returned his greeting. "Well it's been quite a week," she sighed, "But no, I just need a little time to meditate."

"Okay. Want me to get you some tea while you get changed?" he asked, twirling a pen.s

"Left in a hurry and forgot to bring the bag," Jenna lied. "Guess I'll just stay like this"

"No way you'll be able to relax wearing that," Sam responded, gesturing at her outfit with his pen. "I could just get you a robe," he suggested with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, it's fine. I'll manage," Jenna replied with a gesture as if brushing aside his unwanted concern before leaning on the counter. "Unless you installed cameras in there since my last visit," she added with a conspiratorial smirk.

"Uh, no," Sam replied blushing, flustered by Jenna's implication.

"Alright. I'll let you know if I need anything. If I'm not out in two hours you'll probably need to wake me up," Jenna joked as she turned to head toward her designated room, adding a semi-believable yawn for emphasis.

Being the spa's best customer for years, her usual room was practically reserved for her. As she walked in, she thought that even if she really had come to meditate, she simply couldn't because her thoughts would immediately turn to why on earth Alex kept acting like he didn't love how she had treated him recently. With its padded floor, vaguely traditional Japanese decor, an overbearing scent of incense and rather well-disguised lights and speakers, it was intended as a space for one person seeking peace and quiet, though it could and had fit a spa worker and a portable massage bed. The adjacent rooms were identical in size but differed in theme and all of them were remarkably quiet considering they shared a wall with the club.

Unlike the others, room 2 had a flat metal door, painted over in an attempt to make it less disruptive of the general feel of the room, in this shared wall and it, rather than a preference for cliche Japanese decor, was the reason Jenna usually used this one. Retrieving a small key from her bag, Jenna unlocked the door and stepped into a claustrophobic stairway. She locked the door behind her and walked up the stairs, the sound of her heels gradually blending into the thumping bass coming through the walls louder with each step she took.

Stepping through the door up the flight of stairs Jenna entered an unevenly lit office smelling of mostly cigarette smoke. Her eyes were drawn to the best-lit spot in the room, falling on a cluttered desk and a pair of boot-clad feet resting on it before running up a pair of toned legs to a tanned brunette near 30 lounging in a leather armchair, her eyes closed as she relished another drag.

The sound of the door falling shut behind Jenna made her realize she was no longer alone in her office. Opening her eyes, she saw Jenna turn towards her. "My goddess!" she exclaimed before somewhat inelegantly scrambling out of her seat to rush towards Jenna. "Thank you for coming," she said as she dropped to her knees before Jenna, her head bowed in deference.

Jenna placed a hand on the woman's lowered head in acknowledgement of the eagerness which she had taken her place with. "Hello Kate," she said dispassionately. Taking a handful of Kate's hair, Jenna slowly turned the brunette's head up and allowed herself a moment to take in the look of reverence on her heavily made-up face. "What are you waiting for? Get me ready," she instructed.

Without another word, Kate eagerly got back to her feet and helped Jenna out of her jacket as hastily as she could while handling it like a priceless relic. While Kate was busy carefully folding her jacket, Jenna stepped past her towards the desk, smirking as she saw a familiar pile of black leather and a cylindrical steel band among the clutter on it. Kate had been anticipating her. "So, you said someone urgently wanted to meet me?" Jenna inquired as she turned back around to face Kate, resting her plush butt against the desk's edge.

"Yes, security told me some guy was making a fuss about wanting to get into VIP. Usually, they would've just thrown him out but he flashed a lot of money. Of course, we don't usually just sell access but money does make the world go round," Kate recounted as she found a suitable spot for Jenna's clothes. "Still, I had to screen him so I agreed to meet him. Turns out he heard rumours about Astarte," she continued.

Jenna exhaled sharply at the mention of that name. "I hope you made it clear to him that my time is valuable," she said as Kate moved around her to unbutton her sleeves and take off her blouse.

"Of course," Kate confirmed before pausing briefly as her eyes lingered on Jenna's full bust. "He seemed a bit sceptical, said we better..." she continued, but Jenna stopped paying attention to her handmaid's babbling and got lost in thought as she watched her work, briefly taking her weight back off the desk to let Kate remove her skirt.

Astarte. It was a bit of a silly name but it had grown on her. She had first adopted it a while after her divorce. The at that point still relatively recent changes to her body and the role they had played in the destruction of her marriage had turned her body from a source of confidence and constant affirmation into a major insecurity, to the point that she had been afraid of dating. Her heightened libido had eventually driven her to turn to the anonymity of the internet out of desperation, looking for hookups using that very pseudonym. Careful never to show her face, responses to photos of herself, first just her upper body and then all of her, dressed and angled to make damn sure no hint of her "extra parts" could be seen, had been occasionally creepy but generally positive enough to help her regain some confidence in her femininity and sex appeal. It was only when she posted a fully nude photo one particularly lonely evening after another bout of fruitless flirting and almost two bottles of wine that she was positively flooded with messages.

Suddenly, she noticed that Kate had stopped talking and, more importantly, undressing her. She was kneeling, frozen with her hands still on Jenna's thigh in the middle of rolling her stocking down as she stared at Jenna's cock, still swaying slightly as it hung down in front of her bloated balls. Amused, Jenna watched her swallow, lick her lips and blush visibly even through her heavy tan. "Go on, do what you're best at," Jenna ordered as she picked up the steel band from Kate's desk and handed it to her, her voice noticeably more commanding as she began to slip into her role.

Kate didn't even wait for Jenna to finish her sentence before slipping the metal band over Jenna's cock, gently gripping its lower half and raising it to place the glans on her outstretched tongue before wrapping her lips around it and hungrily sucking it into her mouth. She used her hand to gently milk Jenna's shaft as she pulled it in and it wasn't long until Jenna's tip came close to her throat. With no more room in her mouth for the last few inches of Jenna's shaft, Kate started swallowing, slowly pulling Jenna's soft cock down her throat until the metal ring was pressed against her face.

"Now get back to work," Jenna commanded. With Kate refusing to let a single millimetre of her queen's magnificent cock leave her lips, Jenna had to shift around to make up for Kate's limited range of motion but they had been through this dance plenty of times. She closed her eyes and enjoyed feeling Kate work her tight, wet throat to keep as much of Astarte's hardening pillar inside her mouth as she could while its tip extended ever further down her throat. Eventually, her lips slipped over the made-to-order cockring as Astarte's shaft reached its full girth and she finally kissed her goddess's hips, drawing a gratified moan from both of them.

Kate had been among the first flood of messages Jenna had gotten. Besides the ubiquitous ugliness of the internet, Jenna, or rather Astarte, had been inundated with hundreds if not thousands of compliments which were often creepy but at the very least confirmed that while some might call her a freak, she had become a wet dream for others. Having people, even anonymous nobodies from who knows where, fawning over her and begging for her time, attention and, usually, her cock helped rebuild her confidence. She could pick and choose whoever she wanted for a quick and dirty meetup in a seedy motel or cheap hour hotel. The fact that most of them didn't just want to have sex with a woman with a gorgeous figure and a rather significant something extra but wanted to be dominated by her suited her perfectly well as she had always had a dominant streak in bed which had become much more pronounced ever since the changes to her body. She also found herself picking women far more often than men, in contrast to what she had concluded after some experimentation in college.

She had initially been baffled by the lengths some went to to meet her, taking flights and paying for their "lodgings". It all contributed to Astarte becoming more than just a pseudonym for Jenna, gradually turning into something of an alter ego, a being of superiority and sexuality she would shift into either intentionally or sometimes accidentally if something got her blood racing. Where Jenna wanted to keep her extra parts a secret for fear of scandal and discrimination, Astarte revelled in her unique nature and expected nothing short of absolute obeisance from the lesser beings surrounding her.

It hadn't been long until some, mostly men, grew desperate enough to offer money, not just for sex but even simple nude pictures or videos. Insulted, Jenna had turned them down at first but, being a single mother struggling to find a job, alimony and child support couldn't maintain her standard of living and she saw it rapidly decline, especially whenever Alex's frail health in childhood brought in medical bills. Eventually, ashamed of it though she was, she did begin selling photos, personalized clips and, unable to turn down the sheer sums some were offering, even sex, though she at least never had to stoop to having sex with someone she found unattractive. She would never admit it to anyone or even herself but the shame of having gone through this was a major item on the list of debts she was going to make Alex repay.

Once she had gotten her feet back on the ground she no longer needed the money but over the years her perspective had shifted. Thanks in part to some of her former customers leaking videos she had sent them, a certain faceless hermaphroditic goddess had become quite famous in some circles and she found herself in possession of a monopoly of sorts, so why shouldn't she dictate the price of what she had and so many wanted a piece of?

Again, she noticed that Kate wasn't moving anymore. Opening her eyes, she looked down to see her stockings pooled around her feet and Kate kneeling motionless, saliva leaking from the corners of her mouth as she looked at Jenna with glazed eyes and kept her lips pressed against Jenna's pelvis as if trying to choke herself out on her goddess's cock.

"What are you doing? Get me dressed, slut," Jenna snapped imperiously. With a forceful thrust of her hips, she knocked Kate off balance before pulling back to watch her spit-drenched cock emerge from her devoted servant's lips as she tumbled backwards, a thick string of saliva connecting them for a moment before it dripped to the floor. In fairness, by applying the steel band wrapped around her base just tightly enough to only make the pulsing veins running along her shaft more pronounced, Kate had already put on the first piece of Astarte's outfit. Angular, serifed letters engraved along its circumference spelt a simple commandment to "Earn thy blessing" and the smaller steel loop on its side, which she had on several occasions threaded a leash through, provided an unsubtle hint about Astarte's preferred ritual of worship.

This was fairly typical behaviour from Kate, Jenna thought as she watched her recover her breath and stumble to her feet to grab at the pile of black polished leather, pull out a long glove and start putting it on Astarte. Kate had quickly become one of Astarte's earliest and most ardent admirers. Every time they had hooked up, Kate had handed over more control. In a way, she had had a hand in making Jenna's sexual persona as commanding and controlling as it now was. Kate's rather amusing quirk of babbling uncontrollably as she approached orgasm had soon revealed, among endless streams of expressions of gratitude and admiration, that ultimately she fantasized about being completely and permanently objectified, a simple piece of property without any agency to be used at her owner's whims. While Jenna wasn't going to deal with that, when Kate kept mentioning giving up "The 45" among her at times semi-coherent begging for Astarte to keep fucking her, Jenna had eventually connected the dots and it had given her an idea for an alternative deal.

Assured of Kate's absolute obedience and long-since sick to death of dirty motels, Jenna had told Kate at the end of their next session that she would come looking for her. A few days later, she had taken a risk and paid a bouncer at Club 45 to relay a simple message to the manager, consisting only of the safeword she had given Kate at their last session, and soon after found herself in this very office, keeping Kate's mouth suitably plugged as she dictated the terms of their arrangement. From that evening onward, Kate was to always keep herself and one of the back rooms at Astarte's disposal, the 45's VIP area would gradually transform into Astarte's playground with Kate hand-picking VIPs for their devotion to her goddess, and Kate was given permission to set up "appointments" for Astarte, who of course always reserved the right to refuse. The submissive gym rat simply couldn't refuse as having Astarte take this much control of both her and the establishment she had spent years building up was as close to the fulfilment of her ultimate fantasy as she would ever get.

After the gloves came a cupless corset, designed to put her plentiful breasts along with the erect pink nipples capping them on display and hug the curve of her waist rather than enhancing her figure which would have been unnecessary and not conducive to the usually rather heavy physical activity she would engage in. The corset featured a multitude of eyelets and buckles and also had some straps already attached, wrapped around her until she spontaneously decided to secure someone to her. Kate had added those to the design in a rare show of initiative. With Astarte's crotch remaining bare apart from the ring she already wore, Kate pulled the last of the black leather from her desk and dropped back to her knees but then paused.

Jenna pushed herself up to sit on Kate's desk, moving a glass and some baggies out of the way as she did and caring little about whatever papers she sat on. Having fully embraced Astarte's more aggressive mindset at that point, Jenna ordered, "I did not give you permission to stop. And put your lips where they belong." The fact that Kate had waited for Astarte's command once again demonstrated that while she was delightfully obedient, at her core Kate was pursuing her own fantasy rather than Astarte's pleasure as its own goal. In a way, it reminded her of Alex's infuriating passivity. He would definitely have to do better in this regard.

Eagerly swallowing her goddess's cock once again, Kate put on the first of Astarte's long heeled boots, replete with a pair of straps and buckles near the upper end. Despite their rather thick heels, able to carry at least some weight, Astarte had needed a lot of practice before her footing was secure enough to fully exploit her surprising strength while wearing them, practice Kate had been happy to provide. Unlike when she had taken off Jenna's stockings though, Astarte didn't shift around to give her easier access to the second leg. Instead, she hooked the leg now clad in shiny black leather over Kate's shoulder and pulled her towards the front of the desk. Undisturbed by the unexpected complication, Kate kept up her rhythmic swallowing motions around the thick shaft lodged in her throat and repeated the process with the other leg, if slowly and awkwardly. Astarte deliberately waited until Kate was done to pick up the last piece of her outfit, a mask lending her face the appearance of a classical marble statue, aside from her eyes, mouth and chin which remained uncovered. She took her time putting it on and resettled it a few times just to make Kate wait a little longer, ignoring the beginning irregularity of the milking movements on her cock.

Once she was fully suited up, Astarte moved the leg she had hooked around Kate's head to put the heel of its boot on her shoulder and slowly push the brunette away, relishing the sight and feeling of Kate's soft lips slipping over every bulging vein on her fat, rock-hard cock.

With her transformation complete, Astarte got back off Kate's desk, leaving two large wet spots where her balls, coated with a mix of sweat and saliva, had been. The smaller wet patch her pussy had left behind them was a sign of just how aroused she was, though the cock jutting out in front of her was not exactly subtle about that either. No longer paying any attention to Kate now that she had performed her duty, Astarte walked past her with graceful, measured steps, seductively swaying her hips while keeping her cock mostly steady.

The bass that had been quietly thumping in the background seemed to double in intensity the instant Astarte walked out of Kate's office and into the VIP area. Due to the club's sound system layout, the music was sufficiently muted on the balcony overlooking the main floor to allow conversation between VIPs sharing one of the couches or booths while making it hard for anyone further away to make out what was being said. As always, Astarte heard the indistinct chatter around her die down as she made her way to the edge of the balcony. Standing just over 6' tall in her 4" heels with her skin looking almost pure white thanks to the contrast provided by the shiny black leather covering most of her curvy body, she would've been a striking figure anywhere, even without the tip of her monstrous cock bouncing hypnotically well over a foot in front of her. Walking past a massive marble throne made comfortable by a pile of silk cushions, her reserved spot to lounge around or have some fun with Kate in front of an audience whenever she'd feel like it, Astarte could almost feel eyes roaming over her. She would never get tired of the mix of reverence, lust and fear on the faces of everyone staring at her.