Honour Thy Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she made her way to the edge of the balcony, the excessive amounts of pre leaking from her tip dripped to the floor every so often along with the sheen of Kate's saliva already clinging to it. She lingered at the edge for about a minute with a hand resting on the glass railing and her cock extending beyond it, a few drops falling from it down into the mass of sweaty bodies dancing on the main floor below, which she watched without any real interest. Mostly she stayed there to give the masses below her an opportunity catch a glance of her, take some badly lit photos and generally fan the rumours about her and the 45. Once she got bored of that, Astarte turned back around and made her way to her private playroom and the unwitting receptacle of this week's frustration waiting for her there.

"You summoned me?" Astarte announced her presence as she closed the sound-proofed door behind her. The room's decoration invoked an ancient temple's cella at first glance but the various tools of her trade on display in lieu of cult objects and the spacious bed on the opposite wall added a perverted twist. Her eyes immediately fell on the pillory that had been set up in the middle of the room and the naked male standing in it. She was pleased to see Kate hadn't forgotten what she meant by a sound proposal.

"Finally deemed to show up, have you?" he replied, clearly annoyed.

"You have some crazy fans, you know?" he asked.

"An actual sex goddess, the sexiest woman alive, with the biggest dick in the world," he recited sarcastically over the sound of Astarte's heels on the polished stone floor.

"Gotta admit though, those photos floating around are kind of impressive. Obviously fake, but still kind of impressive," he continued to provoke her.

Astarte smirked as she approached him. Only a male could have the arrogance to disrespect her with his ass presented to her as a sacrificial offering, and this one seemed particularly self-entitled as well as, judging by his perfectly toned and tanned body, probably rather vain. Astarte couldn't suppress a grin. An impudent asshole like him was exactly what she needed right now. She had to admit that the package hanging between his slightly spread legs was on the large side for a male, so that wouldn't be what he was trying to compensate by putting up even more of an overconfident front than they all did. "Napoleon syndrome," she thought dismissively while he complained about having to wait for her as he seemed a bit short, though perhaps his bent-over posture was deceptive. Of course, there was the possibility that he was intentionally trying to rile her up. He did give off the vibe of a brat that never had boundaries enforced on him and ended up with a craving to be put in his place. If that was what he wanted, he would definitely get his money's worth and more.

"Quiet," Astarte commanded, her authoritative voice putting an end to his rant in an instant.

"You really believe yourself worthy of my," she began as the tip of her meaty cock touched the small of his back and began to slide up his spine as she took the last step towards him, leaving a trail of her natural lubricant, "Gift?" she finished her question as her balls touched his cheeks. Having to bend her knees to rest the base of her cock on his ass, letting him feel its full weight and heat, confirmed that he really was rather short. It had to be one hell of a view for Kate, who Astarte knew had to be watching through the various cameras hidden around the room.

"I fucking knew it," Astarte heard her nameless scapegoat burst out exasperatedly.

"Look, bitch, props for heating up that toy you've got there, almost makes it feel real, but try to keep the size believable for the next sucker you scam," he bleated sarcastically, clearing up Astarte's momentary confusion.

"Now get me out of this thing and give me my money back. And you better fucking add some on top if you don't want the cops swarming all over this place," he raved while Astarte calmly walked around to the front of the pillory, having decided to play with her prey a little, show him his misapprehension, maybe put his mouth to a more productive purpose and then get back to their unfinished business that he had so rudely interrupted, though now she would also have to drive home just how bad of an idea it was to insult and try to blackmail her.

"Fuck, I should've known this was bullshit when your madam insisted on this setup. Can't see you walk in with a fucking strap-on like this. But I felt the ring, that's a fucking dead giveaway you dumb-" he continued to rant, his vocabulary seeming to shrink as his ire grew until he was interrupted by a smacking sound once Astarte reached the front side of the pillory.

While she hadn't intended to cockslap him as she turned to face him, the truth hitting him right in the face did amuse her. "Hey! Are you fucking-" he exclaimed as he reopened his eyes and craned his head to the side before the sight of Astarte's cock, looking positively colossal so close to his face, left him dumbstruck.

"You were saying?" Astarte asked teasingly as she made her cock jump with a quick flex of her pelvic muscles.

"Fuck me," he whispered, sounding more like an expression of incredulity than a request.

"Be careful what you wish for," Astarte warned as she turned back around, eager to finally get started with what she had come to the 45 for today.

"Wait wait wait, you can't just shove that in right away. You need to start with something smaller," he pleaded as Astarte pulled his hips up to line his puckered star up with her pre-drooling tip, forcing him to stand on the balls of his feet.

Ignoring his pleading, Astarte began to push her hips forward, spreading the pre flowing from her tip over his sphincter as she ground against it for a few seconds before his hole, apparently having seen plenty of use, gave way. Feeling it squeeze her glans as she steadily forced herself further in until his sphincter was spread tightly around her full girth drew a deep, satisfied breath from Astarte while her soon-to-be cocksleeve grunted with a mix of pain and pleasure.

"O ye of little faith," Astarte mocked as she gradually pushed the first few inches of her steely length in, the copious amount of pre she was pumping into him lubricating his insides for the pounding they were about to take. When she felt a slight bump on the underside of her tip, a particularly loud groan came from the loudmouth's throat.

"Come on, give me more already," he demanded when Astarte pulled back just enough to take pressure off that small lump she had just touched

"Beg," Astarte dictated.

"Just fucking do it," he insisted.

"Beg for my cock," Astarte reiterated.

"Please fuck me," he mewled meekly after a moment's hesitation.

"You asked for it," Astarte grinned as she tightened her grip on his hips and speared his hole with every inch of her veiny shaft in one long, slow thrust, taking a small step forward and pushing his knees further apart with her own. The grunts she forced from her cocksleeve were music to her ears.

"Fuck, you're huge," she heard him say between strained breaths once she had worked most of her fat shaft into his slowly loosening hole. "Could you, like, give me a second, please?" he implored her as he seemed to realize that he had gotten more than he had bargained for.

Sadistic glee filled Astarte as she rammed her last two inches into the rueful blasphemer with a powerful thrust that shook the pillory and made him scream louder than the sound of Astarte's balls and thighs slamming into him. For just a second, she enjoyed feeling the heat and tightness of his ass, his sphincter clenching down on the ring wrapped around her base, before she pulled her hips back and launched right into the next hard thrust, beginning to fuck him like a cheap whore.

The thought to go slow couldn't be further from her mind as she immediately began thrusting away as quickly as his still somewhat tight hole permitted, sawing half her length in and out of him with wild swings of her hips. The pressure of Astarte's girth sliding back and forth across her newest convert's prostate made his cock leak freely as it flopped uselessly under him. It almost matched the rate at which she was pumping pre-cum into his ass, though it wasn't long before she had completely milked him dry, not that she cared about that any more than his groans of pain.

Astarte lost track of time as her assault loosened his hole, allowing her to hammer away at his reddening ass even more brutally. She didn't fail to notice his legs shaking and his ass contracting around her rhythmically every so often, his pained grunts and protests eventually turning into moans and groans of pleasure as he began begging for more. Usually, Astarte would continue to taunt her sub, humiliate them or make them thank her but at that moment she was done playing around, all she cared about was blowing off steam.

Even when her muscles started to burn she kept pounding away while her fuck-toy's begging devolved to animal grunts, suppressing her orgasm to prolong the evening's long-awaited highlight, finding it every bit as therapeutic as she had hoped it would be. Every so often, she would intersperse her rapid-fire thrusts with a slow, long stroke, holding on to her man-sized stress toy's hips as she leant back so she could slowly pull her cock out to the glans and then pull herself back forward just as slowly, uncaring about the discomfort he experienced from her weight pulling his wrists and jaw against the pillory screwed in place on the floor. Unlike her ferocious, deep pounding, these slow thrusts let her appreciate the feeling of every throbbing vein on her huge cock being massaged as it slipped in and out of the hole she was ravaging which, while initially tight, was eventually abused to the point that she could see it deform around her blood-filled veins.

It was during one of these deep strokes that she noticed that he had not simply begun to feel heavier because of her arms growing tired, which would have made some sense as she had neglected working out for a while. In truth, the relentless battering of her hips had driven all strength from her sacrificial lamb's lower body. It had only remained upright because of her holding it in place, which became obvious when his legs buckled the instant she leant back. Naturally, Astarte didn't consider this a reason to interrupt her fun. Judging by his continued moans he seemed still conscious by some definition of the word and she assumed Kate had given him the previously agreed safeword so he only had to pull himself together enough to utter it. After all, she couldn't be blamed for him getting in over his head after making it worse for himself. How very typical of a male.

After recovering her balance, she simply got right back into her rhythm with a triumphant grin on her face, continuing to use him as the insensate masturbatory aid she had turned him into. In contrast to when she had first plunged into his depths, his hoarse breaths had become barely audible over the sound of Astarte's thighs and churning balls slamming into his red cheeks as well as Astarte's own grunts of exertion and pleasure. More than the wet warmth of his guts and even the feeling of his sphincter massaging her cock as the excessive amount of pre continuing to flow from her tip leaked around it, she enjoyed the knowledge that she had shattered another male's facade and demonstrated her superiority in a way even they could understand. She could easily have done the same to Alex, she thought.

He couldn't stop her from simply bending him over and fucking him senseless, odds are he wouldn't even try but fold instantly. And the same ironic twist of fate that had gifted him with that amazing throat probably made his ass just as much as a perfect cumdump for her. No doubt she would've had him squirting his load from his useless tiny dick within seconds, Astarte thought as she sunk into her fantasy. But simple dominance through superior force wouldn't do for him. She needed him to not simply obey her, but to fully accept her complete authority over him and embrace the new purpose she had found for him. She knew he wanted her deep down, he just needed to stop lying to himself.

Imagining her son in place of the nameless jerk whose ass she was pounding mercilessly overwhelmed her self-control and her thrusts grew erratic as she felt her orgasm approaching. After almost an hour of fierce rutting, she gave a few more deep thrusts before grinding her hips against her thoroughly subdued bitch's raw ass with one last grunt which turned into a scream as she finally orgasmed. Her sack contracted rhythmically as she unloaded a flood of her hot cum inside him, packing his insides with jet after jet of her thick white load until it squirted back out around her twitching shaft when the pressure inside him overpowered the seal his sphincter formed around her immense girth.

When her orgasm eventually died down, Jenna unceremoniously let go of his hips and took a step back, letting him collapse as her shaft reemerged from his ruined asshole. She knew she should stick around but she just couldn't be bothered with aftercare at that point and getting back out of the 45 before Sam came looking for her was just the excuse she needed to let someone else clean up after her, and there would be quite a bit of cleaning needed as her massive load leaked out onto the floor. Turning around to return to Kate's office to get changed and make Kate lick off the cum that coated a good portion of her crotch, epiphany suddenly struck Jenna in her moment of post-orgasmic clarity. It was so simple that she couldn't understand why she hadn't thought of it immediately. If pushing Alex hadn't worked as it should, maybe he just needed a little pull.