Honour Thy Mother Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another quick transition later, he saw a heavily muscled guy standing tied to an X-shaped cross by his hands and feet, completely at the mercy of the busty blonde standing in front of him in sexy latex boots and gloves. She made him beg her to touch him, thank her for slapping him and admit that he was unworthy of her before she finally touched a single shiny finger to his dick that jumped and quivered in desperate need, not unlike Alex's penis.

Alex almost forgot to keep his plug moving as he watched, blown away by her complete control over her physically imposing plaything. She could read him like a book, running a single fingertip up and down the underside of his dick while she mocked his helplessness until she suddenly stopped, leaving him just on the edge of orgasm. She laughed and started playing with herself as she watched him groan and thrust his hips into the air uselessly.

The video cut again and it took Alex a moment to recognize the shiny pink object on his screen as a man, covered in latex head to toe except for his penis and tied to a table. A black woman was riding him hard, seemingly taking more pleasure from the sight of the mummified creature between her plush thighs than from his dick, which looked to be little bigger than Alex's. The woman slammed her hips down onto the pink gimp in time with the music. In between her bursts of gleeful laughter, Alex could barely make out muffled moans.

He watched clip after clip of men completely at the mercy of women who had restrained, cowed or sometimes just physically overwhelmed them and now used their position as they saw fit. Even in the few instances where one allowed her prey to penetrate her, it was definitely on her terms. It resonated with how he was feeling a lot more than his old favourites, and it definitely helped that he was awed by the sheer sexuality oozing off these women, often enhanced by racy lingerie or shiny leather.

The video cut back to the muscled guy on the St Andrews cross, groaning and begging after who knows how many more minutes of torturous pleasure at the teasing hands of his sadistic captor.

"Say it," she commanded, still running a single finger up and down his shaft. "Say it," she repeated impatiently and let go of his dick.

"I'm your slave," the man sobbed in defeat before he cried out when she delivered a sudden slap to his balls.

She laughed as the shock finally sent him over the edge and he thrashed in his binds. She caught the white streaks shooting from his tip with her gloved hand and wiped them on his face before the video ended.

Alex was floored by what had played out on screen over the past minutes, and especially by the last clip. The thought of having his orgasm turned into a moment of utter submission felt completely twisted but somehow right. A recommended video with 'ruined orgasms' in its title was too intriguing to ignore.

Alex was a bit disappointed at first as he watched clips of girls and women running teasing fingers, tongues and lips over a twitching dick. Some clips showed the whole scene, others were from the debatably lucky guy's POV. Some girls had teasing, almost loving expressions on their faces, others showed disdain or sadistic glee.

All of them took their teasing to another level with constant dirty talk, either wanting to know how good their ministrations felt and talking about how much fun they themselves were having or humiliating their fortunate victims and making them beg for the orgasm they were so skillfully kept on the edge of.

The disappointment didn't last long. Even without the promised ruined orgasms, Alex was fascinated by the control these women exercised and by the simple fact that they were unquestionably dominant while ostensibly giving pleasure and receiving none. There was something about seeing much more masculine men than himself just as desperate and helpless in the face of a woman who had complete control over them that gave Alex a sense of spiteful gratification. Try as he might though, Alex couldn't bring himself any closer to his long-awaited orgasm either.

Unlike him, the men on screen were eventually pushed over the edge by something as simple as a single well-timed squeeze, a flick of a finger or even just blowing across the tip before the women let go and watched in amusement as seed dribbled out of their groaning playthings. Alex's penis jumped quite similarly as he continued to play with his plug, but he just couldn't get there. He wanted more and so, expecting more of the same, he clicked the next video that promised touchless orgasms.

His eyes went wide when he instead saw a man on all fours, a woman kneeling beside him with one gloved hand on his back holding him in place while her other hand was behind him, working a finger in and out of his ass. Between the man's legs, Alex saw his dick jump with the woman's every move, flinging fluids everywhere. Instantly reminded of how amazing his mother's fingers had felt inside him, Alex finally decided to get rid of his plug, hoping his fingers could replicate what he saw.

A shiver ran up Alex's spine and drove a moan from his lips as he gripped his plug firmly and slowly pulled it out. The plastic slowly stretching his hole wider felt amazing and watching the clear object emerging was surreal every time. When his sensitive ring crested the widest part, he let out a rueful grunt as the sensations diminished until the toy slipped free.

With masculine groans and dirty-talking women still filling his ears, Alex stared at the sight between his legs. Simply knowing that his penis, as erect as it had ever been, was clearly smaller than the object that had been inside him turned him on even further, even before he thought about the deliciously perverted purpose this toy served, or that it was still too small to prepare him for what was to come. For the moment, however, he had no more use for it so he simply dropped it.

Having only removed his plug when it was absolutely necessary over the past weeks, the cold emptiness Alex now felt was not a cherished moment of normalcy but something uncomfortable that he was eager to address. Alex's fingers quickly found his sensitive ring, feeling around it for a moment as Alex realized that he had to actively clench his butt to get it to close.

His hole was loose enough to let him slip a finger in with barely any resistance. Unfortunately, the spark of pleasure he felt as he pushed his finger deeper into his loosened hole was a pale echo of the thunderstorm his mother's fingers had sent crashing throughout his whole body.

Still, everything finally felt right as he returned his attention to his screen and imagined himself in the place of the men being brought to what looked to be incredibly intense drawn-out orgasms just like the one he had experienced at his mother's hands. Even with everything falling into place, one finger just didn't give him the stimulation he needed so he was quick to mimic what he saw and added another.

No longer having to clench down on his finger for his hole to feel tight, Alex was awash in pleasure, moaning as he pumped his fingers in and out of his sensitive hole. His penis quivered as he brought himself closer to his long-awaited relief. He marvelled at the strange sensation of feeling around himself for that magic spot that his mother had used to plunge him into a mind-bending orgasm. To his chagrin, he couldn't find it even as he watched the women on screen attack that spot to drive men crazy with ease while he was agonizingly close to orgasm.

He gasped and froze when a shocking sight appeared on the screen. Rather than her fingers, a latex-clad woman was impaling a man's ass with a dildo attached to a harness on her hips. Hot and cold waves washed over Alex as he watched her start thrusting into him, fucking him doggy style roughly if somewhat awkwardly in a fascinating role reversal. Alex was so absorbed that he yelled out in protest when the video suddenly cut back to fingering. He needed more.

Time became a blur as Alex clicked through videos, amazed by how much of this kind of porn there was. His vocabulary expanded rapidly as he watched femboys being pegged to sissygasms. He noticed that many of them had cages like what his mother had shown him, thin fluids flowing out of the slit at the end as their sissy clits swung in time with the rough pounding they got from their mistresses. Somehow, it seemed fitting for them to be locked and Alex shuddered at the thought of what that could mean for him.

Hoping to compensate finesse with intensity, he eventually squeezed a third finger into his hungry hole but still, he could only get himself agonizingly close as his quivering penis leaked beads of clear pre. He moaned and whined in desperation as he continued to watch. Even more than the happily orgasming boys and men, he was fascinated by how much the women appeared to enjoy it. They seemed to take great pleasure in their role, even without getting any stimulation from their artificial cocks that usually put their partners' natural counterparts to shame.

Halfway through a video of 'Girls fucking guys', Alex was completely caught off guard to see a young guy in what looked like bridal lingerie impaled by a cock that was clearly not artificial. There was something decidedly different about the way the woman he was riding was pounding into him from below, somehow it seemed more natural and authentic. What her cock lacked in size compared to some of the strap-ons he had seen, she more than made up for in the way she aggressively fucked him, wanting to maximize her own pleasure.

The fantasy of being fucked by a woman with a big cock pulled him further down the rabbit hole as he desperately fingered himself while he discovered videos about men submitting to girlcock. Between women with much more realistically sized endowments than what he craved, uncannily animated 3D models and even manipulated photos awkwardly jammed into videos, Alex suddenly saw something that shocked him even more than all the discoveries he had already made.

His heart skipped a beat as he stared at the unmistakable shape on his screen. Even with her face out of frame, Alex instantly recognized his mother's naked body. While his stunned mind was still trying to comprehend how he could be looking at a video of her, apparently reclining on her bed no less, she had grabbed a ruler, held it up to her magnificent cock to show that the scale only covered about two-thirds of her length, and discarded it. Alex swallowed as she grabbed her cock, demonstrating its massive girth with her inability to even come close to closing her fingers around it, and started pumping it.

"No!" Alex cried out when the video suddenly cut to yet another female character from a game with a cock added to her model humping the camera. He had quickly come to love this kind of animation over the course of mere minutes that he even knew they existed but now he had suddenly lost all interest and started frantically scrolling through recommended videos with one specific thing in mind.

One video briefly caught his eye, promising 'Non-stop futa domination' with a runtime stretching into the hours. After a quick glance at the thumbnail, however, he disregarded it as the tall athletic woman he saw there pounding some unlucky guy into the ground was not what he was looking for. He found it in a video titled 'Astarte PMV'.

It started somewhat awkwardly with the same clip he had just seen, which gave way to more clips that simply showed off his mother's gorgeous figure, with the emphasis on her most impressive attribute. Most of them were out of focus or horribly framed, as if they had been filmed with a phone propped up on the other side of the room, with others that she had taken with the phone in hand actually being a step up in quality. Most puzzlingly, while in most clips she was in her bedroom or what Alex assumed to be hotel rooms, some showed her in a large antique-looking room wearing a shiny black leather outfit.

One clip showed her in this room and outfit, confidently strutting towards a naked man in a pillory before, lined up with a bass drop in the background music, there was a hard cut to a sideways view of his mother pulling a brunette's hair as she brutally pounded her from behind. Seeing the way the toned Asian was stretched out by the huge cock inside her as she screamed in ecstasy, Alex also wanted more inside him. Trying to fit a finger into his hole, he bent down to pick up his plug when his eyes fell on the huge black box still sitting on his desk.

Alex wanted to get at the contents of the box so badly that he stopped masturbating to grab at it with both hands. He hastily opened the box and reached inside, ignoring the text blurb on the inside of the lid as he gripped the artificial cockhead. He had to pull surprisingly hard to pull the heavy piece of silicone from the box, which even further underlined the toy's size and heightened his anticipation.

His eyes were glued to the off-white phallus emerging from the black box inch by inch. Even the sudden shift in the voices coming through his headphones and the rough facefucking it implied failed to attract his attention. When the lower end of the dildo came into view, Alex grabbed it with the hand that had been holding the box.

For a few moments, he simply marvelled at the toy's intimidating size and heft, in awe of even this pale imitation of his mother's beautiful cock. Between his hands on its tip and base, there was plenty of room for another set of hands. There was simply no way he could hope to get it into his winking hole dry. He briefly considered running to the bathroom to get lube but quickly thought better of it.

As he shifted his hand from the phoney phallus's head to its shaft and brought it closer, he picked up on more and more details that underlined how much of an imperfect replica it was. The toy had a satisfying weight to it but the cool silicone felt nothing like the warm pulsing meat it stood in for. The glans was missing its silky texture and slight sponginess and the shaft lacked the rigidity of the original, even sagging slightly as he tilted it to bring the tip to his mouth.

More importantly than the haptic imperfections, his mother's intoxicating scent was sorely missing from the fake cock as he guided it to his parted lips. Turned on as he was, he was nevertheless perfectly willing to treat it as if it really was what it so poorly stood in for. He began licking all over its glans as soon as it touched his waiting tongue, covering it in saliva to make up for the absence of deliciously salty pre.

With the sound of someone choking on his mom's cock in his ears, Alex relaxed his jaw and pushed the thick dildo past his greedy lips. As if out of habit, his tongue never went idle as the veiny shaft slipped over his palm and into his mouth. Glancing at the screen, he shuddered when he saw his mother hold a kneeling man's head in place so she could fuck his face like a cheap whore. The sight spurred him on further to feed more imitation cockmeat into his hungry mouth.

Tingling with anticipation, he greedily pushed deeper until the still-cool silicone hit the back of his mouth and finally slipped into his welcoming throat. With a muffled moan, he let his eyes drift closed as he savoured the delightful stretching sensation creeping down his throat inch by inch, even if it wasn't quite as intense as it should have been.

He got another unwelcome reminder that the cock invading his throat wasn't real when it bottomed out disappointingly soon. Having to hold the toy by the base robbed him of precious inches to swallow, and feeling his own hands on his lips was a woefully inadequate replacement for Jenna's heavy balls on his chin. At least the toy had started to warm up inside him.

Focussing on Jenna's moans in his ears and the huge object down his throat, he sank into the fantasy of really having her inside him, even if it failed to reach inside him as deep as it should and the satisfying pulsing of her heartbeat deep inside him was missing. The thought of simply lubing up the dildo long forgotten, he pulled it out halfway and started thrusting it in and out.

Memories of the low-angle view of his mother he got with his face buried in her crotch flashed through his mind as he basked in the strangely pleasurable sensation of the warm veiny shaft slipping up and down his throat. Lost in the fantasy, he sucked on the toy as if there was a hot salty cream filling for him to extract by sheer force.

Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew that others would judge because of his desires for his mother, and for how much it was her cock specifically that he lusted after, but the thrill of the forbidden only turned him on even more.

Fucking his face more and more enthusiastically with the dildo held between his hands, he wished he could feel the pain in his scalp as he imagined his mother grabbing his hair to take control and jerk his head up and down her cock. Even more than the physical sensations, he craved the deep satisfaction that came from knowing that every flick of his tongue, every muffled moan, every light-headed moment of near suffocation served to heighten her pleasure rather than merely seeking his own.

Startled, Alex suddenly noticed that the moans and music had stopped. Blinking his eyes open, he stopped mid-thrust to slowly pull the fake cock all the way out. He watched it emerge from his lips, followed by heavy strings of saliva. He stared at the thoroughly lubricated toy full of anticipation as he remembered why he had shoved it down his throat in the first place. But first, he'd need some more inspiration.

Alex briefly set the forearm-sized dildo down on his desk to type what he assumed to be Jenna's pseudonym into the site's search bar. His eyes widened in shock and excitement at the dozens of results, from short clips to longer videos and compilations. Almost half an hour of supposedly the best of Astarte seemed perfect.

There was no slow start to this one. Alex had just enough time to pick up the dildo during a title card showing that this video was part of a series before a hard cut to a man little older than Alex on all fours facing the camera while an unmistakable redheaded woman brutally pounded into him from behind. Just a few seconds later, he was gone, replaced by a beautiful curvy woman leaning against a wall for support as Jenna fucked all the strength out of her. Staring at the screen, Alex brought his new favourite toy towards his uncomfortably empty hole.

The strange feeling of warm wet silicone between his cheeks got him to tear his eyes off the screen. The sight he found between his legs was surreal. Logically, he knew that his penis was real and the dildo a fake but that was hard to reconcile with the fact that his tiny desperately twitching length looked like a miniaturized toy version of the massive shaft pointing at his waiting hole. The contrast became even crasser when he remembered that the artificial cock in his hands didn't even quite match the original it was based on in length nor girth.

The intimidating size of the fat head stuck between his cheeks made him doubtful if he would be able to take it but even more eager to try. A gasp escaped from his lips when the dildo touched his sensitive ring, the very tip already having slipped past it into his gaping hole. He stopped for a moment, shuddering as the thought sank in that he was about to shove a dildo up his ass, one based on his mother's cock no less, and the only thing on his lust-crazed mind was the wish that it was the real thing.

"Take it, you little slut," Jenna's impassioned voice rang out amid the endless stream of moaning. Eager to comply, Alex gripped the slippery shaft tightly and pulled it into his waiting hole. His voice joined the chorus of moans as his sensitive ring was spread by the rubbery tip sliding into him millimetre by millimetre. The wider his hole spread. the more intense the pleasure shooting up his spine became and the louder and higher-pitched his moans grew.