Honour Thy Mother Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as the dildo slowly sunk further into him, stretching him wider than ever before. Pain mixed into the pleasure radiating from his butt when the dildo started stretching him wider than ever before. At first, it even enhanced the pleasure, yet as he continued impaling himself with the huge toy, the pain intensified. Desperately wanting to prove that he was ready for the real thing, Alex ignored the pain as best he could and pushed on. With a whine born equally of pain and frustration, he eventually had to give up when the stretching of his poor sphincter became too much.

He hadn't even managed to take the artificial cock's glans, but even just the handful of thick inches inside him created a strange but gratifying feeling of fullness that almost offset his painfully stretched sphincter. Another moan flew from his lips when he pushed the toy back out an inch, shuddering with pleasure as the silicone slipped past his sensitive ring.

Alex confined himself to taking the dildo as deep as he could before the mix of pain and pleasure became too one-sided before pushing it back out an inch and doing it again. Already, the constantly changing sensation of being stretched and filled felt better than masturbating the old way ever had, even if he still couldn't hit that magic spot that his mother had used to blow his mind. Settling into a rhythm, Alex's eyes returned to the screen.

He saw Jenna piledriving her monstrously large cock into a man's ass, holding his ankles up and apart while his head and shoulders laid on the ground. With every bone-crushing thrust, the man's dick flopped uselessly as the outline of Jenna's cock in his abdomen grew and receded.

Alex couldn't help but admire the way his mother manhandled and dominated the physically larger man. Even more fascinating was the way her cocksleeve's body was forced to accommodate her obviously far bigger cock. It was far from the first time he had seen a belly bulge with the shape of his mother's cock but somehow, seeing it on a guy was different.

Alex barely had time to fully process what he saw before the cut to the next scene, then the next and the next. Each clip that flashed across the screen was just a few seconds long. Without noticing, Alex took the dildo ever so slightly deeper with every slow thrust as he watched dozens of shots of his mother brutally pounding her cock into both men and women. There were even couples, either one after the other moaning as Jenna fucked them against a wall or into the ground, or with their ring-adorned fingers interlacing around her massive cock.

With his mind a haze of lust, strange pleasure and forbidden desires, the figures on the receiving end of his mom's less than gentle affections blended together as he only focused on her and wished he could take their places to be fucked to mind-shattering orgasms.

A small part of his mind marvelled at the sheer number of videos there had to be of his mother for all these short clips to exist. Surprisingly, some of the faces twisted with ecstasy on his screen he even recognized from local news. His eyes widened in shock when he suddenly saw one of his ex-girlfriends, in a clip he remembered seeing on his mom's phone no less.

"Fuck me," words slipped past Alex's lips. He paused for a moment when he realized the words hadn't come from his headphones. "Fuck me, mom," he repeated for nobody but himself to hear. Vocalizing his formerly unthinkable desire turned him on even further. "I want your cock inside me," he confessed, pushing the dildo more insistently into his hungry hole. "I'll be a good boy," he promised, "please fuck me."

The clips started coming faster and faster, cutting each time Jenna rammed her cock into a pussy, ass or mouth until one clip instead showed her pulling all the way out of a visibly dazed black man's mouth. Alex heard the familiar sound of his mother groaning with relief a moment before he watched a long streak of pure white erupt from her tip, landing on the guy's face. Alex swallowed unwittingly as he watched her dump her unbelievably copious load, wishing he could get just a small taste of the thick hot seed she was painting the guy's face and upper torso with.

Watching his mother's abundant jizz expand bellies, paint bodies and overflow from mouths drove Alex to skewer his tender hole with his dildo all the more forcefully. His breath caught in his throat for a fraction of a second when there was an abrupt change in the stretching of his tender ring. He realized he had managed to shove the dildo's head through his tight ring just before his body rocked with orgasm, Alex girly squeal a stark contrast to Jenna's grunts and primal roars in his ears.

Waves of warmth and mind-bending pleasure exploded from Alex's butt and spread throughout his spasming body. His glazed eyes watched but hardly processed the continuing series of one woman bukkake videos flashing across his screen. His hole clamped down on the welcome invader again and again as his orgasm dragged on far longer than any other he had ever given himself. Amid the sea of sensations overwhelming his brain, the streak of his own watery ejaculate hitting his face went completely unnoticed.

Eventually, even this intense orgasm ended. Alex panted, his whole body feeling warm, weak and light. Aftershocks ran through him every time his twitching hole grasped the silicone shaft still stuck inside him. It took him a small while to gather his senses again and when he did, he noticed that the desperate need for relief was thankfully gone but unlike all the previous times he had masturbated, he didn't suddenly want to move on to the next thing. He wanted more. Though his arms felt like rubber, he gripped his favourite toy tightly again. It was time to check out the rest of this series, and thankfully he didn't even need to wait for his penis to grow hard again before he could continue.