Honour Thy Mother Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex didn't spend another second on his feet, dropping to his knees and trying to imitate the sensuous catlike crawl he had seen so often in porn. He meant to build anticipation by taking his time but with Jenna's huge, pre-leaking cock right in front of him that didn't last. He swallowed the saliva pooling in his mouth as he hastily crawled toward her, his eyes drawn to the enormous orbs hanging at the perfect height for him to kiss, pulling the skin of her sack taut with their obvious weight.

When his lips finally made contact with one of his mother's fist-sized balls, Alex moaned and paused for a heartbeat to bask in the moment with his eyes closed. "Thank you," he whispered as he blinked his eyes back open and shot a look full of bottomless adoration up at Jenna. With her stormy grey eyes watching him closely, he gently cradled her other fist-sized cumtank in his hand while he moved his head up towards the base of her cock. "Thank you," he repeated, louder, after kissing the root of her cumvein. Another moan escaped his throat when he licked his lips and tasted her pre that had already run all the way down her shaft. With his lust boiling over, his throat not being stretched painfully wide was quickly becoming unbearable.

He gripped her shaft near the base with his other hand and, maintaining eye contact as well as he could with her fat cock in front of his face, ascended her length with his tongue pressed against its underside. He savored the salty pre he lapped up and the implicit promise that he'd get another taste of her cum soon. After all, it had already been over an hour since he'd sucked the last mouthful out of his thermos as a post-workout. "I love you," he cooed when he'd made it halfway up her 18-inch length. After another quick kiss, Alex continued licking the rest of the way to her tip.

Filling his lungs with cock-scented air, he closed his lips around her tip without wasting a moment. His tongue lapped up the precum pumping out of his mother's cock as he pressed his mouth down on it, letting it spread his lips. Thanks to months of increasingly regular practice, the once-daunting task of fitting her massive girth into his mouth was hardly even an obstacle anymore. "Good boy," Jenna said as her glans disappeared into Alex's mouth, spurring him on even further to impale his face on her cock.

Tingles spread all over Alex with every veined, throbbing inch slipping through his lips, over his tongue and finally into his welcoming throat. Sparks flew as he maintained eye contact while he moved his hand from her shaft and hooked his arm under her thigh to pull himself in. When his lips kissed her base, Alex finally felt truly at home, shuddering and moaning around her cock in deep satisfaction. The throaty purr from Jenna was a welcome sign that she seemed to enjoy having her cock buried all the way down his throat almost as much as he did.

As much as he loved simply being where he belonged, he wasn't content to just kneel there and bask in the feeling of his mother's colossal, hot cock throbbing in his throat. With a wet slurp, he pulled back up, sucking and licking without even thinking about it, until about a third of Jenna's cock had reappeared from his lips, wet and shiny. Unwilling to let any more of her hot shaft escape, Alex brought himself back down, eliciting a mutual moan when his lips touched her base again.

Alex immediately launched into a rhythm. He moved his head up and down on Jenna's cock as if he was trying to trigger what was left of his gag reflex, his eyes, tongue and throat expressing his love and devotion better than he could put into words. He let out a muffled squeal when Jenna's hand came to rest upon his head and her fingers loosely gripped some streaks of his hair. The tacit approval of his pace she showed by not taking control filled him with pride. Of the many decisions she'd made for him that he'd come to agree with in hindsight, making him grow out his hair so she could pull it was definitely among the best.

Continuing to give himself the facefucking he had craved, Alex's thoughts once again drifted back to that evening all those weeks ago that had marked the beginning of his new life. This time, however, he wasn't simply reliving those memories forever seared into his mind. Rather than looking through his own eyes, he saw the whole scene in front of his mind's eye, his mother on this very couch in a blazer and bunched-up skirt and a frightened boy kneeling between her thighs, visibly shocked by the cock draped across his face.

Alex struggled to believe that this boy who only reluctantly even opened his mouth for the cock Alex was now enthusiastically deepthroating was supposed to be him. The thought that he would have once been visibly disgusted by his mother's delicious cock being slowly, laboriously forced into his mouth left him deeply ashamed. Suddenly, another figure materialized in the scene playing out in his head.

Nude, collared and plugged, Alex saw himself as he was now appear kneeling beside his past self. The blond boy looked at the gagging and choking boy with pure contempt before he looked up at Jenna as adoringly as Alex now was and lovingly kissed the side of her still-exposed shaft in greeting. With the formalities handled, he grabbed the heretic's head, his fingers interlacing with Jenna's, and shoved.

His feeble efforts barely would've made a difference next to Jenna's overwhelming strength but just the thought of helping his younger, ignorant self embrace his future turned him on. As the assisted facefucking playing out before his mind's eye became deeper and quicker, it slowly caught up to Alex's real attempts to gag himself on his mother's monstrous cock. While Jenna forced more and more of her thick shaft into Alex's past self, the new, enlightened Alex's reflection kissed and licked at her exposed base.

When past-Jenna finally buried the rest of her cock in the crying, choking boy, he deeply annoyed Alex with his utter failure to recognize what a privilege it was. With no more exposed shaft to keep warm and lubricated, his current self's reflection smoothly descended to provide her balls with the appreciation they deserved. Imagining himself sucking on his mother's huge balls while helping to jerk his past self's head up and down her cock, Alex suddenly noticed that in reality, he only had a single hand lazily cradling one of her heavy orbs.

With his head bouncing up and down the bottom third of Jenna's cock, Alex brought the hand he had hooked behind her thigh down to her sack as well. Trying to do the work of two mouths, Alex gently caressed, weighed, and squeezed Jenna's apple-sized balls while his lips, tongue and throat worked her shaft. Maintaining eye contact with his mother past the twin lace-clad fleshy mountains sitting proudly on her chest, Alex bemoaned the fact that he could barely give her cock the attention it deserved while the rest of her went neglected. Already, he was looking forward to the weekend when Jenna would have time for a bath which meant he'd get to wash, massage and lotion every inch of her perfect body.

For the moment, however, he only had eighteen thick, pulsing inches to concern himself with and, after briefly coming up for air, he continued to devote himself to this favorite task of his. Alex wasn't even aware that all thoughts of the day's events or coach Nilsen's transgressions were blown away by Jenna's presence, replaced by a feeling of safety and a deep need to serve her. Driven by this need and his selfish desire to feel her throbbing deep inside him, Alex flattened his nose against her crotch over and over again.

His efforts were rewarded with a moan rumbling deep in Jenna's throat as she let her head roll back and enjoyed his ministrations. Knowing he was pleasing her gave him goosebumps but it wasn't the reward he wanted. The heavy orbs filling his hands held his prize and he could practically feel them swelling with every passing moment.

Trapped in a vicious cycle of trying to thank Jenna for letting him suck her cock by sucking it, Alex couldn't decide if his mother's stamina was a blessing or a curse. It was only appropriate that just like her virility, her size and the skill with which she used it, her stamina was so far superior to his that it was absurd to even compare them. At that moment, however, he wanted nothing more than to make her climax and her blessed stamina meant he had to work all the harder for it.

Thankfully, Alex thoroughly enjoyed that work. He couldn't complain about having to spend longer bobbing his head on his mother's giant cock, working his tightly stretched throat around her, wiggling his tongue against her cumvein, sucking on her throbbing shaft and using every little trick he'd learned to pleasure her. Not after daydreaming about doing it all day. He might even love it more than when she fucked his ass.

Serving her orally didn't give him the mind-melting flood of pleasure that came from her cock stretching his ass so much wider than his ever-present plug and crushing that magic spot she had taught him was his prostate. However, it was precisely the ostensibly one-sided nature of the act, giving pleasure without receiving it, that made it feel so right. Alex found something immensely gratifying about feeling her cock pulsing deeper in his chest than even his own heartbeat, a feeling that was only emphasized by the strip of Latex on his throat making its presence felt. Besides, it wasn't even quite true that he didn't get any pleasure from the act as Jenna's veined shaft moving inside him left every millimeter of his throat tingling like a teasingly light touch on his lips.

More importantly, Jenna seemed to prefer his mouth as, soon after taking his anal virginity, Jenna had gradually reverted to mostly using his throat over the hole they had spent so much time and effort preparing for her. Alex couldn't tell if his mother, in a similar if opposite way to him, got more out of being worshipped than from simply having a tight warm hole quivering around her cock or, having given him a thorough taste of life as a buttslut, she had decided to keep it as something special he had to earn as either a reward or a punishment that felt like one. Either way, she had fully cured him of even associating sex with his penis.

Alex forgot time as he bobbed his head and caressed the heavy orbs almost imperceptibly swelling in his hands beyond their already immense size. His eyes slowly drifted back and forth between open and closed as he alternated between savoring every sensation and detail of the moment and letting Jenna see the boundless love and need in his eyes while he in turn drank in the lustful, possessive looks she shot back at him.

While moans and wet slurping filled the room, Alex's mind was perfectly quiet, completely focused on pleasuring, serving, worshipping his Mother-Goddess. The only articulated thoughts that entered his head were her moaned and whispered words of praise and encouragement which he absorbed like a sponge. When he opened his eyes again and found himself looking right into Jenna's phone camera, he blushed and redoubled his efforts, flattered by the thought that he was putting on a show worth recording and aroused by the taboo idea that someone might see him display the unbridled enthusiasm and well-practiced ease with which he took his mother's colossal cock to the root again and again.

Gradually, his submissive bliss was tainted by not just his jaw getting sore and the borderline painful discomfort from kneeling on the wood floor for so long, which by itself he would've gladly accepted in service to her pleasure, but a growing frustration because of his apparent inability to bring her to climax. It was bad enough that it was keeping him from the hot, sticky reward he craved but even worse, it called his skill as her personal slut into question. Alex had lost count of how often he'd had to come up for a fresh lungful of air and pheromones by the time an idea struck him.

Eager as he was to learn how to best please his mother, it had been easy to observe that the old adage about the most important erogenous zone being between the ears rather than the legs certainly held true for her and so he tried another approach. Slowly and rather reluctantly, Alex pulled off Jenna's cock with the implicit permission granted by her hand in his hair. He silently marveled at how much he had to lean back before her tip came clear of his throat and deposited a fresh pulse of delicious pre right on his tongue.

When Jenna's cock audibly popped out of Alex's lips, his eyes stayed on it as it swung back and his face followed a second later. Moving a hand to gently steady it, Alex showed off to Jenna and the camera in her hand that her cock was bigger than his forearm while most of his face disappeared behind it to place a long heartfelt kiss on the sensitive spot on its underside just below her glans.

With his eyes closed, Alex took a deep breath of her heady scent and simply basked in the moment. When he blinked his eyes back open, he saw Jenna had put away her phone, having apparently deemed his display of devotion a good spot to cut the video. "Good boy," she cooed, the simple phrase making Alex's eyes light up and his face heat up like an aural drug. Licking her pre off his lips, Alex still wanted more after he had missed out on tasting so much of it that had gone right down his throat.

Alex's tongue quickly flicked a few times over where his lips had just been before he was drawn upwards. Tonguing at Jenna's cumslit, Alex had already wrapped his lips around her tip before he managed to stop and remind himself of how he had just decided he'd get at what he really wanted rather than this diluted taste of it. "I love you mom," Alex breathed after swallowing the mix of fluids in his mouth, "I love you so much."

"As you should," Jenna interjected with a smirk.

"I love you and your cock," Alex once again confessed from the bottom of his heart. He gave her silky glans another quick kiss before leaning back and letting his face reflect the awe he felt as he simply admired the sight of her endowment. Shiny with saliva and pre, it jutted out naturally from his mother's beautifully feminine hips, its sheer incredible size further emphasized by his comparatively small forearm right next to it. As beautiful as it was, he suddenly imagined how much sexier it would look with lipstick smeared all over it. He swallowed again when his eyes fell on his thumb, which had always been uncomfortably close to the size of his penis and now looked so tiny and insignificant on her cock.

"I still can't believe how fucking huge it is," Alex whispered as he leaned back in.

"Language," Jenna mock-chided him, grinning as Alex indulged himself by licking some more pre off her cock.

"Sorry," Alex replied sheepishly and moved his head to the side of Jenna's shaft opposite his arm holding it. "But, I mean, just look at it", he said before nearly dislocating his jaw to mock-bite the side of her towering shaft with lip-wrapped teeth. "Mmm and it smells so good, tastes so good" he added dreamily, "I can't get enough of it. Thank you so much for teaching me how to get it in my mouth." His dirty talk aroused himself as he realized that under her guidance, he had genuinely become the kind of worshipful submissive nymphomaniac that he had never quite dared to ask his girlfriends to just once pretend to be.

With her hand resting on his head, ready to take control at any moment, he kissed and licked up and down her shaft in between words, stimulating Jenna with the ever-shifting texture of his lips, tongue and cheek against her cock. "Thank you for helping me get over my reservations. For having certainty when I hesitated. You were right. You were so right. All along. This is where I belong. Thank you for showing me," he continued. Judging from the quickening pulse he felt in her shaft, Alex concluded that stroking both her ego and her cock really did have the desired effect, emboldening him further. "I promise I'll be a good wife."

"And if you're my wife, what does that make me?" Jenna wondered.

"My Goddess," Alex responded without hesitation.

"That's right," Jenna beamed at him.

"And I just want to worship you as you deserve. It's all I think about. I wish I could do nothing else all day," Alex confessed earnestly. "Maybe Saturday we could stay in bed and I'll show you I can't get you out of my head," he suggested, feeling way too clever about it, "Please?"

"I don't know," Jenna said teasingly, "Convince me." Despite her feigned hesitancy, Alex could tell from how much pre she was pumping out that he was really turning her on. He could sympathize as he felt his penis jump and twitch while he begged her for the privilege of sucking her cock, acting out another old fantasy of his that he now found himself on what he would've once considered the wrong side of.

He knew better now. Every moment he spent letting out the submissive slut she had awakened inside him further confirmed that this was where he was meant to be. "Please. I need it," he begged in between lapping up the clear liquid liberally running down her shaft, "I love being your slut, your slave, your fucktoy." Going through the list of degrading titles he'd accepted by wearing them on a collar for her, Alex was drawn towards the source of the nectar he was eagerly lapping up until his tongue was dancing over her tip while he hungrily looked at her almost at eye level.

"I'll do whatever you want. I just want to be your favorite," he confessed. "I," he began but hesitated, "I wish I could be your only one."

From the way the fingers in his hair twitched as soon as he had finished his sentence, Alex knew immediately that he had messed up. It became all the more apparent as the addictive approval in her eyes was consumed by a burning fury. "You," Jenna said in a harsh voice trembling with barely-contained rage and took a painfully tight hold of Alex's hair, "Do not. Get a say. In who I fuck."

Gripping his head with both hands, she rammed it down on her cock. "You. Do not. Control me," she growled and yanked his head back up no more gently, "I own you." Alex's muffled cry of pain was cut short when Jenna dragged his head back down until his chin pressed into her sack. "Ugh, and you were doing so well too," she complained, staring daggers at him as she violently jerked his head up and down on her shaft. "I can't fucking believe it. I let you have a special place and you try to use it against me. Fucking males," she ranted while she facefucked Alex as hard as she could in her seated position.

Dazed by Jenna's sudden shift in demeanor at first, Alex was slowly recovering his senses. Shame over having angered her brought tears to Alex's eyes and the rough treatment she was subjecting his throat to sent them rolling down his cheeks to join the mix of saliva and precum leaking from the corners of his mouth. Just as he was recovering from the initial shock, Jenna forcefully rammed his face all the way down on her cock and kept him there. Dragging him along, she got up and started thrusting her hips in time with the motions of her arms.

"Oh, but don't you worry," Jenna said, her slightly unhinged tone having quite the opposite effect on Alex. "I'll set you straight yet," she promised while staring down into Alex's tear-filled eyes, "When I'm done with you, you'll be perfect. You will know exactly how to treat me, what role you play and what you are entitled to."

Instinctually, Alex wanted to go boneless and completely surrender himself to Jenna but she was clearly in the mood to punish him so he brought his hands up to Jenna's hips to try and push himself off. He didn't have to hold back for her to easily overpower his feeble resistance, laughing sadistically. Pulling him onto her oncoming hips, Jenna was facefucking Alex with such brutality that she made even his thoroughly trained throat gag. Despite having his hair pulled and his throat abused, Alex was shuddering with pleasure, on the verge of orgasm.