Honour Thy Mother Ch. 13

Story Info
Nothing will ever be the same for Alex after the honeymoon.
10.5k words
4.36
20.7k
45

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex squealed with delight as the warm liquid hit his face. In just one shot, every inch of his face not shielded by his nose or brow was covered in thick white cream. With his hands frantically jerking the massive cock he had been hungrily deepthroating moments prior, many more followed. More and more hot, virile seed covered his face, drenched his hair, filled his open mouth, and ran down his throat to the bright pink choker fittingly labeling him a CUMSLUT.

For a moment, he knelt motionless and basked in the utter bliss of having his mother's cum all over his face, its delicious saltiness surrounding his tongue, and its heady scent heavy in every breath he drew. Then a small flood spilled from his lips when he closed his mouth to swallow, shivering as it went down. Scooping the thick layer of cum from his eyes, he blinked them open to look up at Jenna and the phone in her hand as he scooped her cum into his mouth, moaned, and greedily swallowed it.

"Thank you. I needed this so much," he confessed. "My goddess," he added, the moniker rolling off his tongue easier every time he uttered it. His eyes fell to the tip of her still-hard cock, a full foot and a half long and thicker than his forearm, hovering inches in front of his face. Seeing the last of her cum trickle from her tip and run along her underside, he leaned in to lap it up but his tongue refused to stop after just a single lick.

"Yeah I could tell," Jenna laughed, putting away her phone as Alex licked, kissed, and nuzzled what had undeniably become the center of his life. Rubbing his face along her shaft left it smeared with cum which he was all too happy to lap up. "You have to be the most desperately cock-crazed slut I've ever fucked," she judged.

"Thank you," Alex moaned, taking pride in how well he fulfilled his new role as her slutty wife. His heart fluttered when he looked up past her giant cock. The way she towered above him, sexy and confident in her utter superiority, made him feel at home on his knees. Beyond that, there was something about the way she looked down at him. Her eyes were full of possessiveness, lust, and infectious pride, although Alex had no way to know that she was mostly pleased with herself. After all, she had found a solution for Alex's lack of direction in life and at the same time found, or rather created, the utterly devoted sub she had wanted for so long. And she already had ideas to make him even more perfect.

As he worshipped his mother and her gigantic cock, Alex idly wondered how it would feel to have someone's lips on his penis, if getting head would feel as amazing as giving, but he quickly discarded the thought. Just on the face of it, it was laughable to think that simple physical sensations could compare to the deep satisfaction of being on his knees where he belonged and staring up at his mother while her huge, hard cock stretched his throat, throbbing as it pumped her hot thick cum into him.

Besides, Jenna had made it abundantly clear that his penis wasn't worth her touch, nor did she allow him to touch it more than hygiene demanded. Just reminding himself of this sent a chill down his spine. He vaguely recalled the idea that he should lash out against this humiliation, that he shouldn't let someone deny him ownership over his very body. As it was though, he only moaned and buried his cum-stained face in his mother's sack. It was simply undeniable that any attention paid to his thumb-sized painful erection would be wasted when it could instead be lavished on the beautiful cock looming above him or the woman that it, and he, belonged to.

As his seething lust slowly simmered down, Alex regained enough control over himself to cover Jenna's cock, still hot, hard, and throbbing, in small affectionate kisses instead of rubbing his face all over it like a cat begging its owner for a treat. Her balls didn't go neglected either. Staring up into Jenna's eyes, Alex moaned as he gave each of her apple-sized orbs a long tongue-heavy kiss. His mouth thanked them for the huge load that had mostly made its circuitous way to his belly while his eyes already begged for the next. With the taste of her ever-abundant pre blending with hints of creamy saltiness lingering on his tongue, her musk flooding through his nose directly into his brain completed his submissive high.

"I've been thinking of you all day," Alex confessed once he could get himself to misuse his mouth for speaking instead of sucking. His mind raced with all the things he wished she'd do to him next, fantasies that had been occupying more and more of his mind throughout the day.

"That was pretty obvious," Jenna snorted and watched him eagerly serve her, driven by an insatiable need. The interplay of his warm, soft tongue and the cooling mixed fluids all over her crotch was delightful. It almost rivaled the sight of him staring up at her with hunger and adoration written all over what she could see of his face. "Do you have any idea how much you distracted me?" she asked in a subtly accusatory tone.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself," Alex admitted before pressing his tongue flat against her cumvein. In a single smooth motion, he dragged it all the way up to her tip, letting out a moan as he lapped up her ever-abundant precum. He had somewhat surprised himself with his behavior today. With his girlfriends, he had always found sexting awkward but today he had been so horny that he had gotten out his phone in a lecture and, after casting a paranoid look around, texted Jenna to confess how badly he needed her.

She'd left him on read but that didn't discourage him from sending message after message sharing his fantasies about what she'd do to him once they were home. Among the texts was a selfie he'd taken when he'd snuck off to a restroom stall in between lectures and posed with his collar flipped to expose the letters on it and his mouth filled to the brim with her cum from his thermos.

Going back to college after their unofficial honeymoon had been a jarring transition. Much like the weekend leading up to Christmas, Alex had spent most of the following days serving and pampering his mother in any way she desired whenever he wasn't busy cooking for her or cleaning up the messes they'd leave around the house. As an added twist, some of the times that she'd use his holes or allow him to worship her cock, she'd record it and the thought that someone might one day see him being a shameless slut for her would drive him wild.

In every room, against every wall, on the floor, on every table, the kitchen counter, in her bed and his, she had taken him in every position he'd ever fantasized about. For a good few of them, he would've lacked the strength to hold them or the endowment to get more than the tip in but neither had been a concern for Jenna as she easily manhandled and impaled him like a cheap onahole. Among all the passionate sex and animalistic rutting, however, what he'd loved the most was a quiet night they'd spent on the couch, naked as usual.

Curled up in his mother's lap, Alex had spent the evening fruitlessly suckling her nipple while she cradled him against herself, stroked his hair and watched some show. Alex barely even heard the TV, all his attention taken up by the myriad delights of Jenna's body, from the faintly sweet scent of her skin to the feel and taste of her nipple, the steady rhythm of her heartbeat he felt through her chest, her warmth, her occasional sharp inhalations and soft moans. With his one hand gently massaging the breast he was sucking on, the other wandered between the soft weight of her other breast, her firm belly and the pulsating hardness of her cock stuck between him and her.

His mouth only left her nipple when her hand gently guided his head over to her cock. With her hand in his hair, Alex looked up at her as he began bobbing his head on her first few inches. Jenna kept her eyes on the TV, denying Alex the eye contact he sought and so he watched her face closely while he sucked and tongued at her pre-spewing tip. He could tell from the throbbing and twitching of her cock that she was close and so, using both hands to milk her girthy shaft into his mouth, it wasn't long before he watched her eyes flutter and drift shut as her head rolled back.

A drawn-out throaty moan of pleasure escaped her mouth and a heartbeat later, he felt her cock pulse and a flood of delicious cream erupted into his mouth. Even as hungry as he had become for it, he had no hope of swallowing the liters of syrupy cum as quickly as Jenna pumped them into him. Watching all tension drain from his beautiful goddess as he swallowed mouthful after mouthful of her essence was satisfying enough that Alex didn't even think about getting off himself, not that he had gone without for long ever since she had broken in his ass.

When her orgasm wound down, Jenna finally gave him the eye contact he wanted. She watched him lovingly clean her cock of the cum that had leaked from his lips, cooing and telling him what a good boy he was until he blushed crimson. After he finished with a thankful kiss on her sensitive tip, she had finally princess-carried him off to bed to be her little spoon.

After all that, listening to boring lectures and walking through the halls avoiding eye contact with the strangers staring at him was like going through withdrawal. Deep down, he couldn't judge anyone for staring at him, knowing that the androgynous blonde walking around campus in a pink latex choker and tight jeans hugging a plugged butt was a far cry from the inconspicuous boy who had started the year. Still, feeling eyes on him left him embarrassed and aroused. Spending hours sitting while his throbbing butt reminded him of his mother's thrusting hips and spanking hands that had left it sore didn't help.

"I didn't pay your tuition so you could sit around daydreaming about me," Jenna's voice brought Alex back to the present, her tone making it clear she didn't truly fault him for being obsessed with her. "Want me to make those dreams come true?" she asked as Alex's lips closed around her tip and he automatically began bobbing his head and tonguing at her glans.

"Mhm," Alex confirmed what Jenna could already tell from the needy look in his eyes, "Please." He immediately regretted taking his mouth off her cock to speak when she grabbed it and pulled her tip up away from him. He whined and leaned in to follow it only to flinch when the weight of Jenna's giant bitchbreaker hit him in the face.

"You're supposed to be my wife, not just a whore," Jenna mocked him as she gave him another few cockslaps. Grinning at the little noises he made, she ordered, "Make me dinner first, then we'll see about working through your little list."

The second day back at college was even worse for Alex than the first. His freshly sore butt and a new set of lewd memories kept him distracted throughout the lectures and, of course, it was Tuesday so he'd be staying late and his mind was racing trying to imagine what kind of lewd scene he'd come home to. Swim training was especially bad.

Jenna's fingers gripping him tightly while she pounded him from behind had left a collection of small bruises on his hips and his speedos put them on full display. He only hoped the asymmetry in the spots on his hips due to Jenna's right hand gripping his neck or hair as often as his hips made it somewhat less obvious how he got them.

Throughout the training, Alex felt junior coach Nilsen's eyes on him even more intensely than before, which in all likelihood wasn't helped by the fact that without Jenna's express permission, he hadn't dared to take off his choker. She didn't even try to hide her ogling when he looked her way. While the others swam, Alex barely even got in the water. He spent most of the time exercising as if Nilsen was his personal trainer.

Once again, she had him stretching and doing leg exercises under her watchful gaze. She had never been shy about touching him to correct or assist him but today she was getting downright handsy. Alex constantly felt her hands on him, correcting the slightest deviation from her desired form. They often lingered, especially on his thighs and lower back. Alex didn't resist, completely baffled by her open interest. It was both exciting and intimidating and he had no idea how to handle it.

It all came to a head when she had him bend over and hug his knees. Just as soon as he had taken the pose, helped by her hand on his lower back, his eyes shot open with a gasp when he felt her hand on his ass. In the moment he spent frozen in shock, he felt her hand move over his cheeks in such a way that she had to have felt his plug. Panicking, he dove into the pool, hearing her snorting laughter just before he hit the water.

On the way home, his mind struggled to process what had happened on top of what he assumed was about to happen. He felt strangely guilty about someone other than his mother having touched him that way, trying to decide if he should tell her about it. Busy with his thoughts, he had been slow to get dressed and get going, giving him even more time to mull things over as he missed his bus and waited for the next one. With his mind still occupied, he only noticed that something was off when he threw the door shut behind him.

The house was silent. No slapping flesh, no squeaking furniture, no hoarse moans or semi-coherent begging. He was hardly even ashamed anymore to admit that he was more disappointed than relieved. The scenes he had walked in on had been far too hot, the humiliation of watching and listening as she ruined the girls she had stolen from him far too arousing, trying to decide which one of the couple engaged in rough fucking he was even jealous of too difficult. Even calling it stealing didn't quite feel right. She had claimed them. She had taken what she wanted and Alex had an increasingly hard time denying that she had a right to do so, especially from him.

Although the house was silent, it apparently wasn't empty as the light was on in the living room. "Mom? I'm -" Alex called out as he walked in, freezing mid-sentence at the sight that greeted him. Seeing his mother's gorgeous body naked was always stunning but what awaited him in the living room was even better.

Jenna was lounging on the couch wearing the very set of red lingerie she'd bought on their shopping trip some weeks ago. Lying on her side, the curve from her waist to her hips was emphasized. Some of her hair guided his eyes to her breasts, framed by red lace, which were pressed together in a mouthwatering way. "There you are," Jenna perked up when he walked in. "You know it's rude to make a lady wait," she reprimanded him before she shut the book she'd been reading and sat up. Alex barely even felt his legs give out under him. He dropped to his knees as Jenna spread her legs and threw her hair back with a flick of her head.

"Sorry," Alex half-whispered. The annoyance subtly written on Jenna's beautiful features lent extra weight to the unspoken command. When Jenna beckoned him with two quick curls of a finger, Alex had already started crawling towards her.

"Well your manners are improving at least," Jenna smirked as she watched him approach. His eyes in turn roamed all over her, from her piercing eyes and her beautiful face framed by her ginger locks over her large, firm boobs supported by red lace down to her juicy thighs where her flawless pale skin met shiny red nylon. Mostly, his eyes gravitated toward the massive endowments between her thighs. As he crawled towards her, he picked up a mix of her sweet natural scent and the heady musk emitting from her crotch. He swallowed the saliva pooling in his mouth at the hypnotic sight of her huge cock slowly beginning to rise and grow as he came closer and closer to it.

"Welcome home," Jenna finally said when Alex stopped, kneeling between her thighs and no longer even trying to tear his eyes off her cock. A moment later, Alex lost his struggle to stop himself from burying his face in her crotch. With his nose right under the base of her cock, he took a deep breath and let it out in a moan, tickling her balls with his breath. Feeling his face heat up and his heart beat faster, he cast a look full of insatiable need up towards his mother's face, drinking in the sight of her perfect lace-clad underboob as much as her heady scent. He saw her smirking down at him. Clearly, she could tell that there was only one thing on his mind.

He brought his hands up to gently grasp her soft shaft and placed a quick kiss on it before he leaned back so he could lift its tip up to his mouth, sticking out his tongue like a wet red carpet.

"Ah ah ah," she chided him jokingly, "Am I gonna have to talk to you about consent?"

"What?" Alex asked, baffled.

"You can't just shove your face in a woman's crotch like a rabid dog," she smirked down at him.

"Sorry," Alex responded, knowing from the heat in his cheeks that he was brushing crimson as he was confronted with how much he had just debased himself. "Can I suck your cock, mom? Please?" he begged without a hint of hesitation.

"Oh my, you're like an addict," Jenna chuckled, "No."

The short, simple word hit Alex like a kick to the stomach and left him stunned for a moment. "But," he eventually managed to stammer.

"Strip first," Jenna cut him off.

Relief washed over Alex. "Yes! Of course! Thank you," he said hastily and stood up, his mind already imagining the kind of clothes-ruining mess she was going to make of him. He already had his shirt halfway pulled over his head when he heard Jenna bark, "Stop!" He froze and pulled his shirt back down so he could give Jenna a confused look.

"I told you to strip, not undress," she elaborated. "Make a bit of a show of it," she commanded as she leaned back and looked at him expectantly. Alex hesitated, unsure what to do. He had certainly seen plenty of videos of girls stripping but the thought had never occurred to him to do it himself. He wasn't even really comfortable just dancing normally.

None of that mattered, however, as not obeying her was out of the question. Without practice or even music, he started swaying back and forth while he played with his shirt, slowly pulling it up and trying to tease the moment he'd show his nipples. Alex knew his movements and the whole performance were awkward, even without seeing the amused grin on Jenna's face. He also knew that even after everything she had already made him do, she had once again given him an opportunity to show his devotion by doing something he was uncomfortable with for her, and he couldn't help but love her for it.

The single saving grace of his performance was the genuine desire in his eyes as he discarded his shirt and turned around, looking at her over his shoulder as he undid his button and zipper. He chewed his lips when his eyes fell on his mother's massive semi-erect cock. Seeing it rise and grow to its awe-inspiring size was hypnotic and made him all the more enthusiastic about shaking his hips back and forth as he bent over and pushed his boxers down over his cheeks and legs.

Once his pants were bunched around his ankles, he stepped out of them with nimbleness that surprised himself considering he was almost folded in half. Planting his feet wide, he ran his hand up his legs and, with a practiced motion, pulled his cheeks apart to once again present his plugged behind to her. From between his ankles, he hungrily eyed the glistening liquid appearing on the tip of Jenna's hard cock and gave his butt a wiggle to underline the lewd invitation to fuck him printed on the pink heart sticking out of his sphincter.

"Not bad for the first time," Jenna judged and gave him a few slow claps as he stood up and faced her. Turning around revealed his own erect penis, eagerly performing the sole sexual function it had been relegated to as an indicator of just how much he got off on his subservience. It didn't escape Jenna's notice, as Alex could tell from Jenna's grin widening when her eyes briefly flicked down to his crotch. "Come here and get your reward," she calmly gave him the command he had been waiting for.