All Comments on 'Hook, Line and Sinker'

by TheLoremaster

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
MOM WAS THE ONE FISHING.!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

And boy, did he take her bait (hook, line and sinker). Well done, and a nice change up.

Mom takes the lead, it would be nice to know mom's age, young or older.

Nice read THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fishy

Sounds kinda fishy that dad would encourage this.

BG187BG187over 4 years ago
I would have to agree with Derek

Story started strong and though I'm not a big fan of a sexually aggressive mom it was fine. The whole swinger part really ruined the connection and to made me feel like she was a slut. Which in my opinion I don't really find that sexy at all. ** Stars for me.

GaminaGaminaover 4 years ago
Good read

While anon up here has some valid criticism on how the mother was written I still enjoyed the story overall. 5stars to off set the rudeness of annon

philteephilteeover 4 years ago
Some Problems for Me

A decent story but the continuity is atrocious. Who carried the blankets? Wasn’t her’s the small backpack. A six hour hike carrying two weeks of food, tents, and clothing, he really must have packed well. The sex scenes aren’t the only parts we read, make it believable.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Great Setup

I gave you five stars to offset the anonymous moron, but it would have been four. A good story has a setup, transition, and a payoff. I enjoyed the setup and payoff, but the transition was too quick for me.

Sexual tension is what makes a story exciting and you had started to build it nicely. My interest fell away with the 'swinging' explanation - too unbelievable/ridiculous.

A lingering hand, tented shorts, a glimpse of her naked in the stream, her nipples poking through his T-shirt, hearing her call his name (again) as she masturbated. All of these could have lead him down the path to incestuous sex. Having her take the lead was a mistake as Mason was the protagonist in your story.

I hope these comments help with your next story.

MarkutedMarkutedover 4 years ago
3 out fof 5

I like how you write even if there are some problems with repetition or continuity, but i don't like the story, kinda meh. Nevertheless: a good idea and a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfectly usual story for this section.

The negative comments from others on this story must not have seen that this is the incest section, my favorite by far.

I see no problems with this story, I greatly enjoyed reading it. I hope to see more stories like this from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The seduction part is good but..

suddenly the story become so fast. This story is a bit rush for me.

MunchABunchMunchABunchover 4 years ago
Enjoyed But

Add a chapter with Mom becoming pregnant with sons Baby. And see what Dad says or does!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 2?

We definitely need a chapter 2 mom should become pregnant with his child

RracoonzRracoonzover 3 years ago

I liked the story. But, it truly needs more build up of emotions. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing ability is far better than 95% of the authors on here. I do agree with the transition phase of the story as some of the others pointed out was really quick and short. The fact that the mom and dad are swingers could have been a fact known by Mason before the trip. If dad had come along, he could have encouraged his son that it was alright with the Dad. But it didn't mean that dad would have had to make it a three some or anything, just the fact that he was willing to share mom would have been enough. Also, more provisions could have been brought along since dad would also have a back pack and dad could also fish and find firewood etc.

I don't know about mom getting pregnant stuff. She and dad are swingers so I would assume she is on the pill and would use condoms at swingers parties. Still a good story, much better than most on this site that I have read. You didn't endow him with an exaggerated penis size like many authors on here do. Nice. I look to reading some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mom or not, I couldn't bring myself to sleep with a swinger that gets around as much as mommy dearest.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Thank you.

vguerr7171vguerr7171about 2 years ago

Thank you what a wonderful journey

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 months ago

One should never let a little "mommy incest" interrupt good trout fishing! Just kidding...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheLoremaster@TheLoremaster
Aspiring author, long-time reader but only recent contributor. Appreciative of all feedback. Recently gotten into erotic roleplay, enjoy most family scenarios, don't mind playing either role in a scenario. I always try to have a new, fresh idea in mind so it doesn't get too c...