Hook, Line and Sinker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cursed under my breath. What had begun as a slight erection was now a full hard-on. The mere possibility of my mother wanting me was sending shivers down my spine and ending up in my crotch.

"What the hell am I supposed to do with this..."

I pulled down the bag again, closing my eyes as I turned on the side, trying to force it out of my mind. I had to stop thinking about it.

When sleep finally took me I still had an achingly hard erection in my underwear, and the dreams that consumed me all had a single common component.

My mother's naked body.

***

I awoke with a headache pounding inside my skull, my body stiff and heavy as I forced myself to sit up. I had no idea how much sleep I had gotten, but judging by how my head felt it wasn't a lot. I let out a small groan as I unzipped the sleeping bag and crawled out of the tent.

"Good morning, honey! Decided to sleep in today after yesterday's monster catch?"

I blinked, the sun irritating my eyes slightly as I tried to take in the sight in front of me. My mother, in tight shorts and a t-shirt. My t-shirt.

"Morning, mom..."

I yawned, getting up to stretch, trying not to think about the fact that the main actress in last night's dreams was standing right in front of me. I shook my head, I couldn't think about that right now.

"Come over here and get some breakfast, son. You look like you may need it."

She gave me a warm smile as I walked over, sitting down on one of the chairs she had set out, cracking my neck as I did. Despite trying to focus on the pot where she was making some oatmeal my eyes kept traveling upward, to her chest area.

I swallowed hard. Had I ever noticed how big my mother's breasts were before? Until last night I had never really thought about them, but now that they were this close and only concealed beneath a t-shirt they were very eye-catching.

"Just a few more minutes, honey. Then the breakfast of champions will be ready."

She giggled, and my trance was broken for a moment but when she rose to her full height and stretched her arms I could see the t-shirt ride up slightly from her stomach, along with further accentuating her breasts.

God, they were quite large. I am no expert in cup-sizes, but I'd be shocked if they were smaller than D. What made the situation even worse was the fact that she was clearly not wearing a bra as I could see slight protrusions in the fabric.

"Mmm, there is something special about the outdoors, isn't it? So wild, and free... and no one around for at least a mile."

She gave me a smirk before returning to stirring the pot. I felt my mouth was slightly dry but after clearing my throat I could at least muster a response.

"Yes, well... that's how it is out here. With all the pros and cons you'd expect."

"Oh honey, I've yet to discover any real cons with this situation. The sense of privacy here is quite nice."

I felt another shiver run down my spine. There it was again, the tone she used yesterday that rattled me so. I tried focusing on the grains that were slowly turning into a sort of porridge, but my eyes kept glancing up towards the very feminine body of my mother.

"Something wrong, dear? You seem a bit out of it, can mommy help?"

I shook my head, forcing myself to look down at my feet.

"N-no, I'm fine. Must have slept in an odd position is all."

I clasped my hands tightly together.

"Hey mom... why are you wearing one of my shirts? Didn't you pack enough?"

I couldn't see her reaction but I'm sure she was grinning as she happily kept stirring the pot.

"Oh, I did. It's just that it's a bit warmer than I expected, so I needed something very breezy. You don't mind, do you?"

I bit my lip, trying to keep my pulse steady.

"No, I guess that's fine. Just comes as a bit of a surprise, you know."

She chuckled, turning off the gas and placing the pot on a trivet to cool. I heard more than saw her sit down, the image of her breasts bouncing slightly inside my shirt flashing through my mind.

"I'm glad you don't mind, Mason. You have to understand, it's such a nice and soft fabric. It feels good against my skin."

I swallowed hard, feeling like my eyes would bore holes into my feet at this rate with how hard I was staring at them.

"Y-yeah, well... feel free to wear it. Just leave me enough for our stay here. I'm not about to go rummaging through your bags."

"Oh really now? Not even a tiny bit curious about what I have packed for the trip? No sense of adventure?"

I snapped my head back up, looking at her. She was just sitting there, grinning.

"I wouldn't go through my own mother's luggage. That would be wrong."

"Only if I didn't want you to. But I guess you'll never know."

She winked at me as she reached for the two bowls and started dividing up the oatmeal into them. Once it was placed in my hands I tried to focus on it, but my eyes just kept darting upwards to look at the sexy woman sitting across from me.

Damn, had my mom always been this attractive? I mean, I know she's kept herself in shape, and doesn't quite look her age, but to this degree? I saw her in a new light, her green eyes looking intently at me, those perfect breasts hidden by my shirt, and her sweet red lips. This was further amplified when I knew that this woman had been pleasuring herself last night while moaning my name.

I shook my head defiantly. No, stop thinking about it! She's your mother, don't give in. She's just teasing you.

"Honey, are you alright?"

I blinked, realizing I was sitting there with an almost crushing grip on my bowl. The heat of the food inside was starting to affect my fingertips, almost scalding them.

"I-I'm fine. I just... must have slept worse than I thought."

I took up my spoon and started to shovel the food into my mouth, acutely aware that mom was watching me. She didn't give me any more strange looks though, it just seemed to be out of concern for the time being.

I finished my bowl in short order, leaning back as I held it in my lap. I hadn't realized I was that hungry, but now I was starting to feel better. Maybe this would keep my mind under control now that I had more energy to spare.

"I'll take care of the dishes, honey. You just go prepare for your next big catch."

Before I could move she stood up and walked over to me, reaching down to grab my bowl. What I did not expect was the grip she took, underhanded from below. This lead to her fingers brushing against the outside of my pants, which made me painfully aware of something.

I was hard. Not a little stiffy, a full-blown erection. Something that could not have passed my mother's notice. I froze, not able to move a muscle, but I could swear that her touch lingered a moment longer than it needed. When she removed the bowl from my now limp grip she smiled.

"I hope you have a good time fishing today, son. I think you may get your biggest catch yet."

She gave me another wink before stepping away to start cleaning out the bowls and pot, leaving me alone. As I sat there, I could not avoid staring down at my pants, underneath was hidden the evidence of a very scandalous fact.

I was horny. And the cause of it was my mother.

***

I slammed my book shut hard as I lay alone in my sleeping bag. It had gotten even worse than last night, I couldn't focus for more than a few sentences at a time. My mind seemed preoccupied with something else, pulling my attention away from what was in front of my eyes.

The teasing hadn't stopped over the course of the day. Whenever I looked at my mother I felt that stirring in my loins, which caused me to focus all my energy on the act of fishing. Trying to reel in something new, but it was as if the fish sensed my turmoil. They refused to bite half the time, and when they did I got too nervous and shaken to actually get them out of the stream.

I could still feel the erection that I had been fighting in waves the entire day, and I was sure mom had noticed it too. Sometimes when I suddenly turned her way it looked like her hands had been very low down near her waist. Just the mere possibility that she was being that brazen with me right there was driving me insane.

Shaking my head I unzipped the bag, crawling out of the tent once more. The night was silent apart from a stray owl somewhere in the distance, and with slightly shaking hands I moved closer to the rushing stream, careful not to make a noise. I found a nearby rock and sat down on it, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"What the hell am I doing..."

This was supposed to be a relaxing trip, but instead I found myself on edge. I couldn't hear anything like the sounds from last night from mom's tent, so I figured she must've gone to sleep already. Good, then perhaps I could get this out of my system.

Feeling no small amount of shame and guilt over what I was about to do, I pushed my hand down into my underwear, finding my member that twitched from my touch. Not having gotten any release after being kept in suspense for that long was doing a number on me it seemed.

With closed eyes I grasped my shaft, starting to stroke it slowly up and down as I sat there in the light of the full moon. It felt relieving, doing something familiar even if the reason for it was unacceptable. I kept my breathing controlled in the warm July air as I slowly began to work up a pace, my member growing even stiffer due to the added stimulation.

"Oh fuck..."

I arched my back, my head turned towards the sky as I kept up my act of self-pleasuring. Despite my best attempts the image that kept popping into my mind was that of my mother. Damn it all, she was hot. Even if I had not seen her naked I knew she had a killer body for her age, and I knew it was wrong to think like that. Caught up in my fervor I didn't care.

"Oh mom..."

I don't know how out of it I must have been, but I had not noticed the soft footsteps behind me, inching closer. Lost in the images that flooded my mind of my mother naked, willing to do any number of sexual things, I only stroked my shaft faster, and my breathing started to get heavy.

"Yes, honey?"

I froze, for three reasons. One, hearing my mother's voice after being caught masturbating moaning and calling for her. Two, the sensation of a pair of naked breasts against my back, the nipples rubbing against my skin. Three, suddenly feeling another hand wrap around my cock.

"M-mom?!"

I looked back at her, my cheeks flushing brightly. Even in the dim light of the moon I could tell she was entirely naked, as her body pressed closer towards me.

"Yes, Mason, it's mother. What are you getting up to out here, all by yourself?"

I blinked rapidly and my heart started to race like a freight train. How could she keep up that level of composure after catching me in the act of masturbating while clearly thinking about her? My thoughts didn't go any further, distracted by the fact that she now started to jerk my member up and down with a firm yet gentle grip.

"Here I thought that you would come to my tent, and instead I find you out here trying to have fun on your own. We can't have that, now can we?"

I gulped, staring into her eyes still while she continued the handjob.

"B-but we can't do this, I'm your son! And what about dad?"

I had expected trepidation, or at least some guilt in her expression. Instead she grinned widely, like the cat that ate the canary. Her pace down at my crotch increased, and she leaned closer, letting her second hand wrap around my shaft as well.

"Oh, don't worry about your father, honey. He knows what I planned to do. In fact, he helped come up with the plan."

I was lost for words, feeling my mouth go entirely dry. Dad was in on this? He was not only accepting of his wife seducing their son, but encouraging?

"You see, after you left home we decided to get a bit... adventurous again. I'm sure you've heard of swinging, Mason."

I nodded slowly, unable to do anything else as my mother's naked body pressed against me and she gave me a two-fisted handjob. This situation was just so entirely bizarre, so unreal. Undaunted my mother carried on speaking.

"We've enjoyed a very healthy sex life since you moved out, and had the opportunity to try out a lot of things. Quite a few fantasies in fact..."

I couldn't suppress a groan as one of her hands let go of its grip, going further down to knead my achingly full balls.

"But one fantasy that never felt satisfying enough was imagining myself with you. Oh sure, young studs can keep up, but there was never that emotional connection. The actual sense of taboo..."

She kissed my cheek, licking her lips afterwards.

"So when your father started noticing me not getting into it as much, he suggested why not try hunting for the real thing? We're all adults, and it's not like anyone would get hurt, you're not married, not even a steady girlfriend..."

Her pace grew more fervent, her hand stroking me with an intense feeling of purpose. All the while her stiff nipples pressed against my back.

"So we devised this plan... to see if you could be awakened, see if you had the same libido as your father and I..."

My body was both limp and stiff at the same time as she released my balls, taking my hand and pulling it downwards, behind me. I thought my heart would stop when I felt her bush, her pussy.

"And judging by what I see in front of me... the gamble paid off..."

She pulled me in for a deep kiss, forcing her tongue in-between my lips, exploring my mouth. She pressed my hand closer towards her sex, my fingers rubbing against her lower lips. It was the most forbidden feeling I had ever experienced.

At this point nearly driven mad with lust and excitement I returned the kiss after a few seconds, reciprocating the assault on my mouth, using my own tongue to slither around inside hers. She moaned into the kiss, her pace down at my cock slowing down.

"Cumming!"

She broke the kiss and practically screamed into my mouth as I felt shivers run through her body as she pressed against me, and soon I felt my fingers down at her pussy get flooded with her juices. I had brought her to orgasm just through kisses!

Mom panted and looked at me, smiling widely.

"I... I never let myself achieve climax until now... I've been so on edge for the entire day, you have no idea..."

I swallowed hard, recognizing that feeling. I had not even considered that she had been building up her own excitement too, not letting herself reach that peak. That proved to me even more clearly that she was invested in this.

"Oh honey, you have no idea how glad I am that this is working out... but you let mommy achieve her orgasm, time for yours..."

I sat entirely still as I followed her with my eyes, letting go of my hand and cock as she strode around me, letting me see her naked body in the full light of the moon.

"Mom... you're beautiful..."

It was no lie, she truly was gorgeous. Her full breasts, wide hips, her large bush that was glistening with her juices. And of course that face, that wonderful round face with green eyes that promised me that I was all she saw right now.

"Thank you, Mason. Now, mommy has waited a long time to taste you, so I'm going to be blunt. Don't worry about unloading in my mouth, I'll get you hard enough for the main dish afterwards."

I felt as if I was in a strange dream, seeing my own mother go down to her knees and grasping my throbbing erection with her slim fingers. I knew I wouldn't last long, but I was committed to not blowing too quickly either. She seemed to enjoy this, and I was not about to take it away from her.

"Mmm, mommy is just going to dive in, okay, honey? Just let me do the work..."

With those words she reached out with her tongue, licking my shaft from root to tip sensually. Shivers ran all through my body as I watched her, afraid that if I blinked I may wake up in my sleeping bag with a raging erection. My twitching member reminded me that this was indeed real, my own mother was about to give me a blowjob.

"Oh, you taste so good, honey... so manly, and fierce..."

She giggled, using the tip of her tongue to round my crown, licking all around it and causing me to arch my back as she worked me expertly. Before tonight I would never have even considered it, but it seemed she really knew what she was doing. It was with reverence and adoration I looked down at her, putting a hand on her head to stroke her hair lightly.

"It feels so good, mom... please keep going..."

She smirked and brought her hands up to stroke my shaft and fondle my balls again.

"This is just the beginning, Mason... we're going to have fun tonight..."

I thought I would pass out from the sudden stimulation, my toes curling inwards and goosebumps appearing all over my skin. The feeling of having the mother who raised me, gave birth to me and offered me support, to have her greedily dive down into my lap, taking half of my length in one go? It was out of this world.

"Oh god, mom!"

I moaned loudly, unable to contain myself as she started to bob up and down rapidly on my cock, using her hands and mouth like a true master to give me pleasure. Her mouth was so warm and wet it almost felt like a pussy, the way her throat constricted once my tip passed its entrance.

If this was a dream I never wanted to wake up, so good did this insane situation feel. Having my own mother, my own blood, on her knees in front of me, looking up into my eyes with my cock buried in her mouth? It was entirely surreal.

Mom really didn't seem to have much patience with me this instant though, as she sucked and slurped greedily on my rod, stroking up and down rapidly as her head bobbed fast enough that I started to shift slightly in my seated position. After a mere few minutes of this sweet treatment she let go of my shaft with a loud plop, still stroking me, working the saliva she had left along the entire length.

"Mmm, delicious... but I think we may need some extra stimulation..."

She grinned and got closer, pulling her large breasts up and wrapping them around my erection, encasing it in soft flesh. I groaned loudly as she pressed her tits against each other, sandwiching my cock in a very firm grip. When I looked down, it was as if I was staring at a beautiful valley, with a tower barely reaching up towards the sky.

"Don't hold back, honey, just give me your cum when you feel ready to burst!"

I didn't have any more time to react before she began her treatment, using her wonderful boobs to massage and almost crush my achingly hard shaft. By sheer instinct I started bucking upwards with my hips, assisting in this obscene boobjob.

"Mmm, someone's getting into it, that's great!"

She laughed and kept bouncing her rack up and down around my shaft, leaning forward to suck the head when it came close enough. It really was one of the most intimate scenes I had ever seen, and the fact that I was a participant, together with my mother, was already getting me close to releasing. She kept suckling on my cock-head and when I moaned loudly she looked up.

"Oh god...mom, I'm gonna cum!"

Her eyes lit up and she increased the pace of her pleasuring of me, shifting into another gear I had no idea she was capable of. The loud slapping sound as her flesh bounced up and down and my erection rubbed between her breasts coated in saliva echoed in the night, and seconds later I felt my balls churning hard, promising a massive load.

"I'm cumming!!"

My mother's eyes went wide when the first shot escaped the tip of my cock that was currently not buried in her mouth, causing the long strand of seed to land on her face, almost getting into her eye. Undeterred, she dove onto my shaft hard, my rod pulsating in its prison that was her warm embrace as it kept unloading my semen.

She sucked, slurped and gobbled up my cock, almost hard enough that I feared she might rip it off with her strong suction. My back arched to the point of pain as the orgasm rushed through me, my moans growing louder as I felt my mother's tongue continue to tease the tip of my shaft, milking me for all I was worth. I couldn't remember when I had last come this hard, and I was impressed that she didn't seem to choke even a little.