Hook, Line and Sinker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear loud swallowing sounds as I deposited my taboo seed in her, coating my own mother's throat with my thick and creamy cum. Her own moans grew louder, taking all I had to offer, suckling on my cock like it was feeding her the elixir of life.

"M-mom, you need to stop..."

My erection was starting to wilt slowly as the pulses through my shaft had stopped, all the seed I had stored up now resting either in my mother's stomach, or on her face. She looked up at me and gave me a few more gentle sucks before letting me go, my cum and saliva-drenched cock coming to rest between her breasts.

"My god, son, that was a big load! Mommy is very proud of you."

She gave me a big grin and ran a finger along her face, working my cum into her skin. It was intensely erotic, and I had no doubt I would be ready again in a short while if things kept going this way.

"The best skin-cream a woman can dream of!"

She giggled and slowly got up to a standing position, letting go off my cock before leaning in to kiss me. I had never tasted my own seed before, but I was too horny to even start having doubts about it. When she let me go she smirked.

"How was that, honey? Did your old mother do a good job?"

"The best ever... I can't believe that just happened..."

She giggled and patted my cheek. Even in the dim light of the moon I could see juices coating the insides of her legs. She must have had her own orgasm while she was sucking me, and that realization sent a weak twitch through my half-limp member.

"Believe it, son. We're far from done, the night has only just begun..."

She halfway pushed me off from the rock, causing me to stumble slightly. My surprise only lasted a moment longer though, as my eyes were immediately confronted with the sight of my mother spreading her legs wide, showing off her soaked sex.

"Now, come over here and give mommy's pussy a kiss."

As if in a trance I nodded, going down to my knees, wincing slightly when I felt a small pebble rub against my skin. This was not enough to stop me however, as I knew that she had likely dealt with the same level of discomfort. I was not about to let her be the only one making a small sacrifice to make the other feel good.

I don't consider myself an expert in the art of cunnilingus, but I have received praise for my efforts from some of my past partners. It could not prepare me for having my face pushed right into my mother's pussy after only giving it a gentle lick though.

"Don't be shy, get right in there! Mommy has waited long enough!"

Her voice was coated in lust, and knowing that she was possibly even more turned on than I was sent a strong rush through me. This was happening, and I intended to give my dear mother what she wanted.

Since I now knew that she didn't want me to waste any time I started licking up and down her slit greedily, tasting her juices. It was the most forbidden substance I had ever experienced, and I wanted more. Using my lips I sucked onto her lips hard, eliciting a loud moan from her.

"That's it baby, get right in there, eat mommy's pussy!"

I could feel her hand grasping onto my head tightly, pushing me close enough to the point I could see nothing but her pink folds and the brown bush above. Right now, my entire world consisted of the pussy that I had once come out of many years ago.

Using my hands I brought them around my mother, placing my palms on her firm ass to hold her while I continued to pleasure her, my tongue playing in her wet pussy, lapping up every drop of juice she would give me.

"My clit, don't forget my clit, honey!"

Eager to please, I removed my lips from hers and maneuvered my head slightly higher despite still being pushed hard against her. My greedy tongue snuck out, finding her nub and starting to rub against it. I could feel the shivers running through her, her entire body shaking as her moans grew louder, and more lusty.

"Mmm, yes, suck that clit! Be a good boy for mommy!"

I felt shivers of my own running through my body, ending at my cock that was slowly regaining strength thanks to the sheer nature of the act we were both engaged in. My nostrils filled with the aroma of my mother's sex, and my tongue was covered in her juices while my eyes saw nothing but her quaking pussy and lovely bush.

My lips locked tightly around her nub, my teeth grazing against it ever so gently, causing my mother to scream out loud into the night.

"Oh fuck! You're doing so good, Mason, keep going!"

I carefully bit down on her clit in response, making sure to not hurt her in the process. The last thing I wanted was to make her regret this in any way, but for now it seemed like I was doing alright.

After a minute or so of focusing on her clit I felt her grip on my head grow weaker, her breathing labored. She was getting closer to her own orgasm, and I wanted to give her one hell of a ride.

I shuffled down a bit more, coming to her folds again, licking around the pussy lips, making little round-laps. My mother was quivering, and for the finale I shoved the tip of my tongue into her hole, stretching it as far as I could. The pressure from her walls were intense, but I kept poking and prodding, reveling in the response her wet pussy gave me.

"Oh honey! I'm going to cum again! Mommy's gonna cum!"

I redoubled my efforts, taking a long breath before diving in as deep as I could, shoving my entire face into her muff. My tongue was getting slightly tired from the exertion I was putting it through, but I refused to stop until I was rewarded with mom's climax.

Thankfully I didn't have to wait long, as not even thirty seconds after I focused my attack on her pussy I felt the rippling in her body, the cramping of her inner walls. Without much time to react, my face was suddenly drenched in my mother's orgasmic juices, squirting all over me as she moaned in ecstasy.

"Yeeeeesssssss!!"

At that moment I was really glad we were far away from anyone that could have heard us, as I'm sure mom's cries were loud enough to wake even a hibernating bear. The fact that I was the one that had brought her to this point only made my own erection harder as I knelt before her, my face glistening with her secretions in the moonlight.

At last I felt my mother's hand let go of my head, giving me the chance to breathe properly again, looking up at my mother's naked body, her breasts heaving up and down as she rode out her orgasm. It was one of the most erotic scenes I had ever borne witness to, and knowing we were not done made it all the more exciting.

"I take it that I did good, mom?"

I smirked as I waited for her answer, standing up and straightening my back, my cock now standing out from my body entirely recovered. My mother looked slightly delirious, but her eyes soon focused on me again, or more specifically, my shaft.

"Oh, you have no idea, honey... with some training you could be the best pussy-eater I've ever had... and we have a lot of time to get you some experience..."

She licked her lips, pulling me into a big hug as she also got up from the rock, her legs still shaking.

"We've had the appetizer, but how about the main course?"

She licked my neck, pressing her naked body against mine. My cock rubbed against her thigh, slipping along her skin that was coated in her pussy-juices.

"I think we'd better find a more comfortable spot for that though, mom..."

She giggled and let me go, to my member's disappointment.

"I didn't come unprepared, honey. I brought blankets for us. I want our first time to be as free as possible, here under the light of the stars with no one but us, like nature intended."

I snorted, starting to follow her towards the tents.

"I'm pretty sure nature did not have a mother and son fucking in mind when it created humanity."

My mother sighed as she reached into her tent, pulling out two thick blankets.

"It's all sex, Mason. I would be lying if I said that the taboo of this didn't get me excited, but in the end it's going to be two people who love each other sharing the most intimate of connections. There's nothing ugly about that."

I didn't have a good response to that, so I stayed silent while mom laid the blankets down on the ground, making sure that it would be comfortable for both of us. When she was satisfied she looked up at me, smiling.

"Well? What are you waiting for, we both know what this is about. So come and get it."

She laid down on her back, spreading her legs wide while her hands did the same to her pussy. I swallowed hard, going down to my knees and shuffling along the blankets until I was positioned between her legs, my member mere inches away from her sex.

"Go on, Mason. Put it inside mommy. Let's make this moment count."

"Yes, mom."

My mind was barely able to conjure up words this moment, as it seemed like all capacity for action had gone to my second head. The twitching, stiff and very expectant head. A voice in the back of my mind kept telling me that this was wrong, that we were about to break the law. However, after seeing my mother's warm smile and the pure love reflected in her eyes, the voice grew ever softer.

"Make love to me, Mason."

Those last words broke through what little resistance I still had left, and with a quick motion I positioned the tip of my rod at her entrance and pushed, slowly spreading her open. The feeling of penetrating my own mother was exquisite, and I was glad for her attention to my erection earlier. Otherwise I might have come the instant I put it in her pussy.

"Oh, mom..."

I moaned quietly as I pressed further into her, the warm vaginal walls squeezing hard onto my member, welcoming me back. I looked down at my mother as I leaned over her body, her expression one of pure bliss. She grabbed onto my arms, pulling me towards her, and in the process shoving my shaft even deeper into her cave.

"Yes, Mason, that's it... keep going, my lovely boy..."

Our moans echoed in the quiet night, only interrupted by the rushing stream behind us. As far as I was concerned however, there was only the two of us in the world at this moment. The forbidden union of mother and son, a feeling I would never be able to explain even if I had the rest of my life to come up with the words. It was so incredibly wrong, but it felt more right than anything ever before.

"Don't be shy, go wild... fuck mommy!"

I came back to reality, finding my cock still buried deep inside her, knocking on her womb. She was holding onto me desperately, making my next act of pulling back difficult as her body did all in its power to keep me there. Once I had retracted until only an inch or two remained inside her I leaned down towards her face, smiling warmly.

"I love you, mom."

I then kissed her deeply, thrusting back into her in the same motion. She responded, her tongue slithering around inside my mouth hungrily as her arms went around me, pushing me down towards her naked body and breasts. I may be a strong man, but right then all of my energy was focused on my lower half as I began to slowly fuck my own mother.

The sensation of hilting inside her cave almost made me black out, I was that wound up. With her bucking against me, urging me onwards, I responded with all the fervor of a starving beast, impaling her hard and fast, letting her feel every pulsating inch of my member. I broke our kiss slowly, looking at her with adoration in the pale light of the moon.

"Oh honey... you have no idea how long I've wanted to feel you inside me... to have you return from whence you came, complete the circle..."

Her words were dripping not only with lust, but with love and sensuality. Some would maybe call it a twisted affection, but to me it was pure. Being able to feel this amazing with the woman who raised me, helped make me the man I was today... it was beyond my capacity to describe it.

"You're so sexy, mom. I promise, I won't ever let you forget that fact..."

I started to rut more fiercely, slamming into her with rapid movements, my balls colliding with her pussy on every stroke. Her moans grew louder, her sex wetter, and her grip on me tighter. We were locked together, mating like animals in the wild, heedless of the rest of the world around us. Even if someone had come upon us I could not have stopped.

"Yes, Mason! Yes, fuck mommy! You motherfucker!"

I grunted in response, pressing down on her body, the sounds of our union echoing into the night. The blankets beneath us were starting to soak in our juices, our lovemaking still not showing any signs of slowing down.

Mom moved her arms from their position around my back, travelling downwards to my naked ass, her arms gripping my cheeks firmly, pushing me even further.

"I don't want you to pull out until you fill me up, honey! Give me your seed!"

I didn't know I could get more aroused, but I was wrong. Hearing my mother beg for me to shoot my load in her sent shivers down my spine again, urging me further onwards in my pounding of her pussy. Considering how wound up we were I knew I couldn't last forever though.

"Mom, I'm going to cum soon!"

"Yes! Give it all to me! Give me your cum!"

My thrusts into her sex started becoming erratic after a minute or so more of our furious fucking, and I felt my balls preparing another huge salvo. This one to be deposited deep inside of my own mother.

"Mommy's cumming, Mason! Keep going!"

Her words turned into screams as another large orgasm rushed through her body, overwhelming her senses. In the process her walls clamped onto my cock hard, refusing to let go. That level of stimulation coupled with the entire situation set me off, and I groaned in a guttural, low voice.

"Cumming!!"

I pressed as deep as I possibly could, my shaft buried to the root inside her wet cave as I erupted. I have no idea how I still had that much semen ready, but the load that I shot out was big enough to almost make me lose concentration. My thick seed splattered my mother's insides, painting them white like an obscene work of art. That first shot was followed by another, and then one more. All in all I delivered six thick ropes of cum into her womb.

"Yeeeeesssss!"

Her words were a mix of moans and hisses as she still held my ass firmly with her hands, rendering me unable to pull out of her. Another climax surged through her, the fourth in a short time-span. She was shaking, and her face was locked in a perpetual expression of orgasmic bliss.

It took us both a solid minute to regain our bearings, my cock still buried inside her, feeling the cocktail of sex juices seep out of her cramping pussy. Heaving slightly I had fallen on top of her, all energy in my body extinguished. I had put all I had into this act of taboo, and had nothing more to give.

"Thank you... for that... honey..."

I felt a hand on my head, stroking my hair gently. It felt surreal, to have my mother treat me like a little boy after I had just given her my biggest load of seed ever, not even comparing to the orgasm she had brought me to this same night.

"I love you, mom..."

My words were soft, and when she kissed me I responded weakly. I was spent, and we both knew it.

"You did amazing, Mason... I hope I wasn't too intense..."

I shook my head, resting it against her shoulder.

"No, not at all... I have questions, but those can wait..."

I yawned loudly, causing my mother to giggle.

"Well, seems we're both in need of some rest. Let's go to bed, son. We can have more fun tomorrow."

I nodded slowly, forcing myself to release her body, pulling out my wilting member. When I saw my cum seep out of her I swallowed.

"Going to wash up in the stream, mom?"

She smirked and sat up, spreading her legs wide, giving me an even better view.

"And waste this? Oh no, honey. This is staying right where it is, and it will help me sleep. Now go ahead, we'll chat in the morning."

As she giggled I could only nod weakly, stumbling back towards my own tent and inside, falling flat on my face. The sleeping bag cushioned my fall, but I didn't even have the energy to move. Instead I just closed my eyes, and within minutes sleep took me into its sweet embrace.

***

I awoke to the feeling of something warm around my cock, at first thinking I had somehow stuck it in hot water or something. Soon that illusion was dispelled however as the warm and wet hold it was in started moving up and down, slurping sounds reaching my ears. What's more, my nose was filling with a sweet scent, coming from something located just above me.

As I opened my eyes I came face to face with my mother's naked pussy, hovering over me, the juices slowly starting to drip onto my skin. I must have shifted, because the sensation around my cock was removed and I heard a voice.

"Good morning, Mason. I'm sorry, you just looked too delicious, sleeping all naked with an erection hard and waiting. So I took my chance."

She giggled and stroked my member up and down with her gentle hand, spreading saliva all over my length. She then wiggled her ass above me, inviting me.

"Time for breakfast, honey. Mommy's hungry."

With those words she dove back down onto my cock, starting to bob up and down with a purpose. Finding no reason to argue I brought my hands up to her asscheeks, pulling her wet pussy down towards my mouth. If she was offering her sweet nectar as my first meal of the day, I would not complain. I was already looking forward to what else she had in store, and could hardly wait to get into that tight pussy again.

This fishing trip had turned into a promise of wild sex and depravity, and I had fallen for it like the trouts in the stream. Hook, line and sinker.

*** The End ***

Thank you for making it to the end of this little tale, and I hope you enjoyed it. I'm appreciative of any feedback or comments you may wish to give to me after this, and hope I have sparked an interest in reading future works of mine if you found this story interesting.