Hook Up

Story Info
Heightened intensity born of a desire for stranger sex.
4.5k words
3.3k
3
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

Too Close For Comfort

Chapter One: Hook Up

My eyes instinctively look to the door as I take a sip from the glass of neat bourbon that had sat before me on the bar for best part of an hour. Spotting the middle-aged man in a dark over coat step into Sharkey's Bar immediately squashes my heighten expectations.

Swallowing the harsh liquid, I set the now near empty glass back on to the dark marble surface before me.

The quiet and dimly lit bar was unfamiliar to me, the City I now called home was still largely unfamiliar to me. I had moved here only months previous and had kept some what intentionally kept a low profile, barely even venturing beyond the familiarity of the large three storey house I had purchased on the outskirts of the city. The ongoing conversion of the vast but rundown property that had been in desperate need of modernisation, which explained the low purchase price I had paid, was a drain on both my time and my currently limited finances.

Tonight, constituted a welcome break from such mundanity.

"Refill," the pretty faced dark-haired girl behind the bar offered with a polite and sincere enough smile.

"Why not?" I offer barely able to hold back the tone of frustrated disappointment in my voice.

She does not react as she takes the nearly spent glass from before me, I am about to protest that I had not finished the drink when she swiftly places a fresh clean glass before me and pours, free hand, a more than generous fresh measure of amber liquid over the single ice cube nestled in the glass.

"Thank you." I offer taking a sip of bourbon that burns satisfactorily in my throat as I swallow.

"Waiting for someone?" The brunette idly offers as she procures a damp cloth and wipes the bar surface to my right-hand side.

"Someone I suspect who isn't arriving" I offer, looking briefly towards her as I tap my finger to the screen of my phone that sits atop the bar next to me.

No new notifications await me, at least not from the one app I hoped to see listed amongst the notifications of new emails, marketing offers from food delivery companies and social media notifications.

Raising the phone the front screen recognises me by facial recognition and unlocks automatically, as it does I tap the app conveniently placed on the front page of the phones display. The app opens after a momentary frustrating pause, opening directly into my 'direct message' inbox. The sole thread of messages sits without an update in the last forty-seven minutes.

I tap the screen to enter into the string of associated messages that have been exchanged over the last two weeks, messages that had built in both length and intensity on planning this evenings proposed rendezvous. The last message being my response to hers at seven minutes past eight, assuring her 'That's fine, see you shortly' in response to her message ambiguously explaining 'Work headaches. Running late but on my way.'

Such was the intended ambiguity of our meet I knew very little about the 'Rose_93' as username is captured in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Her profile picture only revealed her pale blue green eyes and the bridge of her nose. Scrolling up through the string of messages would reveal two images, one a selfie of the dark blonde from which the profile picture had been cropped, and a further photograph uploaded two days ago. A full body image, another selfie, taken in front of a mirror in presumably her bedroom, with her phone in an extended hand as she stands dressed in a tight-fitting black blouse and knee length black pencil skirt that accentuated her slender frame. She was stunning, I could barely believe my good fortune. Given my own need to provide verification by two forms of photo identification that was required to algorithmically match my own uploaded images I held confidence that the images received from her were a ruse.

The premise of the 'Elite Meets' service was the same as any number of available dating apps, seemingly the high bar on monthly subscription did, understandably, not come with an assurance that agreed meetings come casual hook ups did not occur. Although a function did permit feedback in terms of unsolicited messages, inappropriate images and failure to attend agreed meets. Her feedback did not suggest this was true to her nature and I could equally see that she had attended two such meet ups previously.

Tonight, had been arranged as little more than a casual hook up, the intent was clear 'Rose_93' being one of only three available females who had met the criteria I had specified which had been defined by a tick box list of 'preferences' alone. The messages exchanged between the two of us since we had connected had left no ambiguity of what the night was to hold for both myself and the mysterious dark blonde. Such was the nature we had deliberately not exchanged the normal and mundane slew of messages regarding details of our daily lives, especially given her preference come request to experience 'Stranger Sex.' Stranger sex all be it by the security offered to both of us by clear definition of how the evening would be expected to proceed and the acceptable limits to operate within.

Such level of detail had done little to dampen my desire, the prospect of the night fired my imagination. Perhaps on reflection as the actual time to act on words exchanged the very detail of that concept of fulfilling a fantasy has scared her, to the point that she has decided not to go through with the proposed meet.

"Well, it's her loss" the wavy-haired bar girl offered with a mischievous little grin as she turned and walked towards a couple sat on the same high-backed stools as I did at the far end of the stretch of bar she served.

My eyes cannot help but follow her, as she moves away her hips sashay with a gentle natural swagger, movement that draws my eyes to her ass that sits beneath a short faded dark grey denim skirt the frayed hem of which met fishnet hosiery that clad her slender legs. An unflattering loose fitting black vest adorns her upper body.

I cannot help but let a grin pass my lips, even if I do misinterpret what is likely to only be a well-meaning passing comment.

Taking a further sip of my drink the main door to the bar slips open more. Looking up on instinct just as I have every time someone has entered for the past hour my eyes meet hers immediately, she offers an apologetic smile as she steps confidently forward. My eyes feast on her, the photographs exchanged do her justice, possibly a disservice, her natural beauty, behind a lightly made-up face, is quite simply stunning.

I am instantly captivated as the high heels of her black ankle strap shoes strike the wooden floor of the bar as she walks towards me. With her dark blonde hair tied back, a long grey over coat belted at the waist covers the major of her body but the tailored fit makes enough of a suggestion as to the slender frame it clothes. An off-white blouse buttoned high to her neck the only other visible clothing spare for the dark denier nylons that wrap her lower legs.

"Rose?" I offer as she steps before me, and I look into her pale blue green eyes that captivate me immediately.

"Sorry I'm hideously late," she offers but despite the confidence with which she speaks her tone does not seem to match her apology.

"It's fine..." I clarify nevertheless "...Can I get you a drink?"

Looking across the bar towards the brunette, I catch her attention as she finishes up serving the couple. As she nods and smiles politely back at me she silently mouths the word, "Wow."

Without reaction but in complete agreement of the bar girl's suggestion I look back towards Rose.

"Shall we skip the formalities," the dark blonde stood before me offers as her eyes narrow a little. Reaching past me, without seeking permission she takes my glass brings it to her dark red lips and takes a long sip without breaking the intensity of her eye contact.

The intensity matching the unspoken agreement that had been made between us is only heightened by her forthright and direct nature. In any other circumstance such sterility might risk being overbearing but her reaction to such a simple request only fills me with anticipation.

Rose sets the half empty glass back onto the bar. Her eyes still not leaving mine before she confidently offers,

"We both know why we're here tonight Daniel."

**********

"Your safe word is?"

"I... I should use the traffic light system."

There is an undertone of annoyance in her voice as I kneel upon the bed behind her.

The intrusion into the intensity was necessary so far as I am concerned given the nature of what plays out and the now physical nature of our interaction.

Stripped to my waist, Rose's clothes lay strewn across the floor of the dimly lit hotel room that I had specifically booked for the purpose of our meet up. The Avondale Hotel was by no means plush but its basic if decoratively dated accommodation leant itself to our needs. As did its proximity to the bar in which we had agreed to meet, we had only had to cross a quiet street to find ourselves within the entrance to the premises that was about as far from the centre of the City as I could imagine.

No sooner had we entered room seven located on the second floor of the small establishment than Rose had unfastened her overcoat which now lay flung over the back of an ornate chair that faced a dressing table on the left-hand wall of the mid sized room.

Standing confidently before me she had removed her charcoal grey pencil skirt herself via a zipper on her left hip, letting the garment fall to her heel clad ankles she had revealed to me dark denier hold up stockings that still clad her long toned legs.

Rose had almost impatiently started to unbutton her blouse herself, an act that I had finished for her by grabbing the collars of her blouse and ripping open the flimsy cotton garment, whilst scattering little white buttons across the room. Her accompanying gasp emitted on pleasure rather than shock at the predisposed suggestion that I had very nearly forgotten, such did she captivate my mind.

My mind focussing on our agreed detail I acted now fuelled by my desires and her submissive suggestions. Turning her immediately and viciously to face the bed, dragging the blouse down the backs of her arms to remove it from her body to reveal an ivory-coloured satin bra the detail of which matched immaculately with her satin briefs. With my hand over the back of her neck I had pushed her, controlled her, as I manipulated her towards the metal framed double bed.

Rose resisting the grip I held her in a little, perhaps if only to encourage my stronger hand before she knelt herself upon the bed, making her way into the centre of the bed of her own accord in order to reach out and place her hands upon the top bar of the metal frame headboard. Hands that in this moment now still clench the white metal frame even as brushed steel handcuffs tightly wrap tightly around both her slender wrists. Two pairs of cuffs that hold her arms wide and away from her body to the furthest apart of eight bars that rise from beneath the level of the mattress to meet the top of the headboard.

Head facing forward staring at the wall above the headboard in silent contemplation throughout, she had not once glanced at me as I had secured her in position. Her breath steady, before silently hitching a little on her own anticipation as I secure her to the bed. Being fully aware of what is to play out as I check the nature of her restraint that now holds her to the bed.

Lowering the fly of my jeans I kneel directly behind her, my shins resting a little uncomfortably on the steel spreader bar beneath them that sists tightly over her nylon clad ankles and separates her legs to enhance the posture Rose had adopted of her own free will.

"Your final adornment," I state quietly.

Slipping my hand into my pocket I procure the length of black silk, as it unravels it grazes gently across her spine bringing a satisfied little hum to her lips.

Acting swiftly, I clutch the length of silk in both hands, as I loop it over her head I pull it back against the bridge of her nose at once. Pulling the silk tightly around the sides of her head I instigate a quick, tight, and ultimately effective double knot in the silk to blindfold Rose who for the first time submissively bows her head towards the white coloured sheets she can no longer see below her.

Rose holds herself motionless despite her enforced darkness as I sit back on my haunches and slide my hands up the back of her stocking clad thighs, pressing my hands firmly up over from exposed skin at the tops of her legs to her satin covered ass. Such is my raging desire I contemplate simply pulling the ivory-coloured briefs to one side. Grazing against the pale cool skin of her hips my fingers slip inside and grip the waistband of her underwear, there is no reaction, no refusal. As I grip the elasticated waistband and pull the satin material down across the backs of her thighs leaving them stretched between her parted legs across the tops of her dark denier lace topped detail of her stockings, exposing her to me.

My left hand on an extended arm reaches out to clutch her left shoulder firmly as I slip my right hand between us and pry my fully erect dick through the fly of my jeans. I pull her back a little towards me, her knees slide back as best they can given their restraint as her body position shifts a little, the simple shift pulls her outstretched arms taught against their restraint to the bed frame.

Guided by my right hand I slip my erect length against the soft warmth of the lips of her labia. Rose lets a soft gasp pass her dark red glossy lips at the sensation, lips I had not even kissed as now she awaits the most intimate of human contact, in the most compromised of positions.

A lack of intimacy but a raging fire of carnal need built between us on what had started as heightened titillation and lewd virtual conversations. The lack of actual spoken words between us in such stark contrast to those messages. Not least since leaving the bar we had spoken only but a handful of words and other than her confirmation to my enquiry of her safe words not one single word has been exchanged since entering the hotel that I had checked myself into hours earlier.

Hesitating no longer, I see no point in prolonging and teasing as I might so wish to under any other circumstance, her desire has been intent and clear throughout our communications. As has mine been, I am only too happy to now physically fulfil a version of her darkest fantasies.

Pressing my hips forward I release my erect penis from the grip of my hand as I feel the tip of my dick press apart her vaginal lips, Rose's bound body tenses a little at the feeling of me entering her, but not beyond what I would expect.

A shuddered inhale of breath passes her lips as I penetrate her slender form that is held restrained and blindfolded before me, a shuddered breath that becomes an audible gasp on her true moment of surrender.

As my right-hand slips over her hip, I draw her slowly back and of her own accord she presses back her waist as I feel the tight dry warmth of the walls of her cunt slowly consume me.

"Fuck," Rose finally breaks her silence on hushed breathless words as I deliberately slowly impale her perfect body.

"Oh, fuck me" she offers further as a statement rather than a request as I slide my entire length into her exquisite body, pressing my pelvis up against her pert pale buttocks so she can feel me fully inside of her.

I fully intend to fuck her, my all but anonymous conquest, but not with the haste to which she had alluded, at least not until I deem necessary. Her pleasure will be my pleasure but unlike her wish for fast harsh sexual conquest I will take my time, I will appreciate, I will stimulate her and myself. I will control.

As I draw my hips slowly back before pressing just as slowly forward to stretch her bound body around mine I shift my grip from my shoulder grabbing a handful of her tied back dark blonde hair. Her loosely tied back locks come undone in my hand as I pull her head back against her shoulders, eliciting a further moan of satisfaction from her mouth.

Pressing deep on each drawn out thrust, letting her appreciate my full length once more I lean forward and place my lips to her right ear through strands of silken hair.

"Tonight... you are mine."

**********

No sooner had the door to the room's bathroom closed did I hear the faucet of the shower protest with a squeal.

Lay on my back across the bed, my heavy breath steadily rescinding, I crane my neck over my shoulder towards the set of brushed steel handcuffs that rest, still attached to the bar of the headboard, across the barely dishevelled pillow.

The vicious vibration of a mobile phone fills the room, the second time in a matter of moments. Knowing I had powered my phone down to avoid distraction I am aware that the intrusion comes from her phone. Rose had heard the first call received moments before hand but had ignored the intrusion come distraction over the no doubt need that the hot cleansing shower would provide her spent, aching body.

She had been held restrained to the bed for the better part of almost an hour as I had used her and taken the privilege she had afforded me. In that time, I had achieved her climax twice before satisfactorily gaining my own release on the frenzied harshness of the culmination of our mutual exploits.

Holding off ejaculating deep into her exquisite body for as long as possible in spite of the ease with which I could have claimed her. Other than in her undeniable throes of passion Rose's reaction I consider, as I pull back the covers and swing my legs over the side of the bed, had been as cold and sterile since I had freed her of her restraint as she had been on arriving in the room less than an hour ago.

My curiosity for reasons unknown some how has the better of me as I cross the hotel room. A brief vision of a husband sat home alone waiting wondering where his Wife might be spurs dark satisfied emotions within me. I know I should not pry but as the phone stops vibrating I reach my hand into the pocket of her overcoat and pluck the phone, held in a dark red leather wallet style case from her pocket.

The screen is black as I open up the protective leather case. Then as I am looking at the screen the phone begins to receive a call once again causing the phone to vibrate heavily in the palm of my hand. The two initials glow brightly on the phones display.as the brightness of the screen causes me to squint eyes that have become accustomed to the darkness of the room; 'HQ.'

Looking to the left-hand side of the case amongst bank cards and a driving license which clearly displays the name Rose Callaghan I spot the Police Identification Card. For a moment my blood freezes, before a dark grin passes my lips on further consideration of her sordid promiscuity.

The incoming call ends as I attempt to pull the identity card from the case. In the same moment, I am grateful for the further squeal of the shower as I hear her turn the showers water supply off. Closing the case in haste I slip it back into the pocket of her overcoat, a momentary panic gripping me on indecision as to whether I took the phone from her left or right pocket. Deliberating no further I make my way back across the room, clambering back onto the bed and pulling the covers back over my naked body as the door to the bathroom creaks widely open. A billow of steam precedes her as Rose steps back into the main room, a thick white towel now wrapped around her slender body.

"I think someone's been trying to get hold of you." I casually offer as the phone starts to vibrate once again. She looks my way, but Rose does not acknowledge me as she crosses the room at a pace to retrieve the phone.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers
12