Hook Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes..." she sharply answers the call whilst turning her back on me.

I cannot hear the other side of the conversation but as she listens she hurriedly sets to retrieving her clothes from the floor of the hotel room.

"What time was this and where exactly?" she states, before allowing a pause to listen to the response she receives. "I'm about twenty minutes from the location.... No, I'm not home, I stopped off for something to eat."

A grin passes my lips at the deception of her true location as she continues the call, dropping the towel I look up her legs and over her exposed buttocks as she presses the phone to her ear and holds it in place with her shoulder as she starts to pull her previously discarded underwear back over her body.

On ending the call, with a promise that she will "be there soon" she sits herself down on the edge of the bed and extends first her left and then her right leg to pull the nylon stockings up over legs still visibly wet from her shower. As she hurriedly stands she pulls her skirt back up wriggling the waist of the garment over the hips I had gripped so tightly during the climax of our earlier fuck.

"I sense you're leaving me," I offer with a hint of sarcasm.

"Yes," she answers abruptly as she steps towards her discarded blouse, obviously forgetting that majority of the buttons to the front of the garment lay across the floor of the room. "Shit!"

"I'd apologise but..." I cut my statement short on the acerbic look she throws my way as she buttons the top two buttons and immediately slips her overcoat over her arms.

"I'm sorry," she offers without sincerity as she buttons the coat and fastens its belt over the blouse that gapes open to reveal her toned midriff. "We both knew what this was though... there's no need for post coital formality is there?"

"Got what you wanted and that's it?" I state trying not to sound sour as she grabs her phone from where it had been left at the bottom of the bed as in a heartbeat she has crossed the room to reach for the handle of the door to exit the room as I add, "No chance of a repeat performance?"

"Not necessarily" Rose responds on opening the door to the room, as she speaks she turns her head back towards me with a devious little grin.

The heavy door to the room silently closes and she leaves me alone in the room. The nature of the grin she had flashed me suggests that it is not the last I have seen of Rose Callaghan.

Laying back on the bed I smirk at the thought that instantly crosses my mind.

**********

"Fuck... fuck... fuck.... Oh, fuck yesssss... yessss."

Moments after the clench of her body rescinds she presses her body position forward from her arched back as my hands still grip tightly around the tops of her fishnet clad thighs. Clenching my pelvis tightly as I feel the last of my climax lost into the condom that had been insisted upon.

The soak of her explosive orgasm seeps from her, coating my crotch and balls with an uncomfortable wetness.

With her arms held outstretched, her fingers grip the top bar of the headboard she looks down at me. The reversal of the adopted position Rose had been held is not lost on me as I grin. I wonder how she would react to being handcuffed to the bed.

"What?" She enquires.

"Nothing," I respond with a refusal of the truth.

Meet her chestnut brown eyes with my own I take her in, her skin flushed as her mahogany brown wavy hair cascades towards me obscuring the view of her pert ample breast as she bites seductively upon her lower lip in an attempt to disguise her own grin.

"That was unexpected...and a little naughty of me" she states whilst all the while her hips gently grind her body gently atop of my still fully erect dick that lances deep into her sated body, her denim skirt bunched around her waist, her tights torn open such had been the frenzied speed of our hurried lust.

"So, you don't make a habit of hooking up with strangers that come into the bar you work in?" I teasingly offer,

"No... but I'm glad your own little hook up didn't work out for you," her look of feigned offence quickly passing to a scowl then morphs to a mischievous grin once more as she speaks.

"It's not something I make a habit of...honestly," I offer to the brunette bar maid who straddles me on the bed of room seven of the Avondale Hotel.

"I'll believe you" she states as repositioning her body she reaches for and clutches an electronic vape pen that had earlier discarded on to the bedside table, she does so without dismounting me.

"She wasn't right for you?" She offers as she sits back a little while taking a sharp inhale of from the e-cigarette. "I could tell."

"Oh..." I offer pressing myself deliberately up into her body from my hips, "...and you think you are do you Kat?"

"Maybe," Kat offers with a deliciously cheeky smirk before she blows out a plume of sweet-smelling vapour.

As I look up at her through the haze I smirk.

"It's been a good start...we have until the morning to find out."

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Dark_Logan_Dark_Logan_about 2 months agoAuthor

Open your eyes Jafo81

Part 2 is listed in the story series and from via the Story Submission on my Profile

And wait until you then discover parts 3 and 4 are also published

jafo81jafo81about 2 months ago

Waiting on part 2

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Night of Strangers Louise needs more adventure after the lodge.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Housebroken A chance rendezvous leads to a brutal awakening.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Dark Valentine Sometimes there’s no romance....in BDSM
A Hen Party at The Grind Club A divorcee gets invited to a hen party in a Ladies Only club.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Hotel Lobby Surprise A secret restroom takes teasing to the surprising next level.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories