Hook'd

Story Info
A gender-swapped, sexual version of Pan vs. Hook.
4.5k words
4.44
3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gender-swapped version of the infamous sword fight at Skull Rock with Hook's secret fetish leading to his demise...

Captain Hook had long awaited the chance to finish off the woman who was responsible for his namesake, Petra Pan. Petra had used her looks, charm and a sprinkle of pixie dust to enamor the men who came to Neverland in search of eternal youth.

Her toned, tan body, voluptuous lips and breasts, perfectly manicured nails and pedicured toes painted a vixen red, lush brunette hair, and sultry stare made any man she came across feel like a pubescent teen struggling with their innermost sexual desires. She had turned many hard men into one of her Lost Boys, a group that worshipped her like a goddess.

Hook had engaged her before, he seemingly was one of the few men to be able to resist her gaze. Still, he had found the temptress to be sexually pleasing and always felt aroused by her, especially when she teased him with her sexy feet, Hook's other weakness.

Petra knew of Hook's unique gift, his curved cock, and had flown down from the clouds to mock the Captain in front of his crew as he was getting a massage from his first mate, Mr. Smee.

As Petra started insulting the Captain, Hook became outraged and with only a towel on to cover his nether regions, challenged the flying vixen to a duel. She happily accepted and the two crossed swords as the crew of the Jolly Roger cheered on their Captain. Hook's towel slowly began to fall down during the clash, causing him to trip over it and expose his curved cock, giving Petra the upper hand... or Hook's in this case. With one clean slice, Petra severed Hook's left hand and threw it to the crocodile that lurked in the water waiting for its next meal.

Hook screamed out in agony as he watched the crocodile gulp down the delicious morsel while Petra taunted Hook with her perfectly pedicured feet and plump behind as she tip-toed down the gangplank and flew off into the distance.

Hook vowed revenge against the woman and knowing that she had close allies throughout Neverland, would use this as an opportunity to get back at the bodacious leader of the Lost Boys.

Hook devised a nefarious plan with his first mate to capture the sultry daughter of the Chief of Neverland, Tiger Lily. Along with Petra, she too was gifted with a body carved by the heavens with long, dark flowing hair often tied back in a braid, a tanned curvaceous body, and a penchant for a perfect manicure/pedicure though with a white polish to offset her caramel complexion. She was often found bathing in the rivers that flowed throughout Neverland, knowing that the water helped her maintain her youth and vitality. Hook and Smee took one of the rowboats from the Jolly Roger and began their journey in search of Tiger Lily.

As Hook and Smee came upon the banks of one of the rivers, they noticed what looked like a womans' footprints in the ground along with what appeared to be the princess's clothing. Hook's obsession for the female foot led him to believe that these footprints belonged to Tiger Lily given their size.

Hook waived over Mr. Smee and said, "be ready with the sack to capture the princess".

As they followed the footprints through some reeds, they looked up and saw Tiger Lily drying off in the distance. Hook said to his first mate, "I'll sneak around and grab hold of the princess while you tie her up and put her in the sack".

Smee retorted, "Aye, aye Cap'n!"

The plan worked just as Hook thought and they were able to get the drop on the princess and grab hold of her.

Hook whispered in Tiger Lily's ear, "I've got plans for you and your friend Petra" as his cock began to bulge in his pants and thrust against her naked body. She wriggled in disgust and tried to cry out for help only for the Captain to hold up his hook and say, "if you make so much as a whimper, I will allow my crew to have their way with you".

Tiger Lily trembled in fear and refrained from making further noise as Mr. Smee bound her hands, put a gag in her mouth and put the sack over her as he led her back to the rowboat with Hook.

Once settled in the rowboat, Hook said to Mr. Smee, "Bring her to Skull Rock, we'll tie her up in the water just deep enough for her to be able to call for help. This will lure Petra out and I'll be able to finish her once and for all."

Smee added, "That sounds like a great plan Cap'n but what happens if Petra doesn't come?"

Hook replied, "Then the precious princess will be swallowed up by the tide or the crocodile, and then surely Petra will show."

As they began rowing toward Skull Rock, the crocodile noticed the movement in the water and pursued Hook so he could finish his tasty meal.

Upon arriving inside the cavernous base of Skull Rock, Hook ordered Smee to tie Tiger Lily up to one of the rocks jutting out of the water. Before doing so, Hook told the princess, "When I remove the gag, I want you to cry out for your precious Petra Pan".

Tears began streaming down Tiger Lily's face, causing her makeup to drip down her face. Hook grabbed her by her bound hands and reminded the princess, "If you don't comply and get Petra to come to your rescue, I'll take care of you myself," as he pointed to the bulge in his pants.

She nodded her head in compliance as Mr. Smee slowly lowered her into the water and tied her up to the rock.

With everything set in place, Hook ascended the craggy interior of the cave to the top of a cliff to get a better vantage point for when Petra arrived. Once in position, he motioned to Mr. Smee to remove the gag from the princess's mouth and coerce her to cry out for help.

At first Tiger Lily refused but as soon as Mr. Smee pulled out his pistol and pointed it in her direction, she cried out for Petra. The screams echoed throughout the cave and reverberated through the skull-like opening leading to the outside.

Hook thought this would surely get Petra's attention and before he adjusted his captain's hat, Petra appeared through one of the eye's carved into the side of the cave. From Hook's position, he could see everything happening below while covering his position from Petra's sight. Hook had become so obsessed with revenge, that he had ingrained the sight feet from their last duel in his mind. Remembering her bouncing on her sexy toes as she walked the gangplank after cutting off Hook's hand further enraged the Captain and he soon became impatient. He reached towards his sheath and grabbed his saber to prepare for combat and upon looking up, noticed Petra had disappeared from sight.

Hook knew his crew often referred to the temptress as a phantom as she seemed to be able to change her location faster than the eye can see. With this, Hook moved his focus from the entrance of the cave to where Mr. Smee was standing near the water with Tiger Lily nearby.

Hook called down to his first mate, "Where did the she-devil disappear to?"

Mr. Smee responded, "I dunno Cap'n, she's a crafty one."

Shortly thereafter, Petra reappeared behind Hook and poked him lightly in the rear with her dagger, causing Hook to spin around in shock.

Petra belted out, "Did ya miss me Cap'n?" causing Hook to shake in both fear and anger that his rival got the jump on him.

Taking a first glance at Petra up close since their last encounter, Hook's cock throbbed slightly as she showed off her glimmering, tanned skin. Despite Hook's desire to eliminate his enemy, he had also developed a lust for Petra and wanted nothing more than to have his way with her before doing her in with his hook.

Hook replied, "Your precious Tiger Lily is going to drown if you don't save her quickly" as he motioned towards her in the water.

Petra didn't bother looking down as she knew Tiger Lily could hold her own and rebuked Hook, "nice piece you have there Cap'n, it matches your cock!"

Hook became irate and swung at Petra with his saber, narrowly missing her head. Petra stuck her tongue out at the Captain, playfully teasing him as he began swinging wildly hoping to catch the woman with one swing.

Petra had enough fun and drew her dagger to combat the vicious pirate leader.

Mr. Smee called out from below, "Cleave her to the brisket, Cap'n."

Hook was trying his best to do just that, but Petra kept parrying his attacks while taunting him about his curved cock and missing hand. Hook's face became redder than his coat and slammed his sword down on Petra's dagger so hard that Petra almost fell to the ground. Petra began backing away from Hook, who continued stepping forward, his blade locked with Petra's.

Hook smirked triumphantly and smugly declared "I've got you this time, Pan!"

Suddenly, Petra smiled and pulled her dagger back, opting instead to point downward. Hook looked at her curiously and then glanced down, seeing only water... and then he gasped in horror as it hit him that he had walked right off the cliff and was now standing in mid-air! While Petra could fly, Hook could not and began to fall, screaming at the top of his lungs, his sword dropping from his hand as he did. Flailing in the air wildly, the villainous Captain just barely managed to plunge his hook and embed it into the rock of the very top of the cliff. Captain Hook now used his namesake to hang on for dear life, several dozen feet above the water. Petra flew back on top of the cliff and sheathed her dagger, knowing the battle to be won. Now it was time to have some fun at Hook's expense!

Petra sat on the cliff's edge, with her sexy, wrinkled soles dangling just inches above Hook's face. As Hook looked up, she wiggled her toes knowing the effect they had on him. "Well, well!" she chuckled as she looked down upon Hook, "A codfish on a hook!"

Hearing this, Hook shot a furious glare up at Petra. He felt so frustrated and humiliated that tears began to flow from his dark eyes as he shook his fist and yelled "I'll get you for this, Pan! If it's the last thing I do!"

Suddenly, the silent cave began to be filled with a new sound. Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock...

Petra's face broke into a wide grin. She put a hand to her ear and asked, "I say, Captain...do you hear something?"

"No!" Hook yelped. He heard the sound, all right, and it filled him with fear. There was only one thing in Neverland that could be making that sound: the dreaded crocodile! The giant beast was always on the lookout to finish the Captain for lunch, and the swallowing of an alarm clock from its previous encounter with Hook gave him its signature ticking. Glancing downward at the water, Hook repeated "No!" and began shaking all over. His cock began to throb harder with each tick from the clock.

Petra noticed the growing bulge and continued her torture of Hook by saying, "Cap'n, would you like me to help you out down there?"

At this point Hook was enraged at his situation, he was at a crossroad between sexual frustration thanks to Petra with her teasing and fear of time running out with the crocodile slowly approaching to finish his meal.

A pair of reptilian eyes were sticking out of the water and coming closer, the tick-tock sound growing louder as they did. The crocodile's eyes bobbed in rhythm to the clock's ticking and soon its head emerged from the water. The crocodile smiled in pure delight at the sight of Hook dangling and wiggling above him like bait. Without delay, he jumped up out of the water and straight at Hook, his jaws opening wide.

"NOOOOO!!" Hook shrieked at the top of his lungs. SNAP!

The crocodile bit down on the end of Hook's coat, and with a ripping noise, it was torn clean off. There was a splash as the crocodile landed back down in the water, the red coattails in his jaws. With a satisfied smile, the crocodile began chewing the fabric, loudly smacking his lips and looking back up at Hook as he did. Finally, the beast swallowed the clothing, making a large gulping sound as it travelled down his throat, and licked his chops in pleasure at the brief taste of the Captain who wore it.

"Oh Mr. Crocodile," Petra playfully called out from atop the cliff, "Do you like codfish?" The crocodile's smile widened upon hearing this as he began excitedly nodding his head in response. "You do?" Petra replied, stepping backward and lifting a foot in the air, almost as if to deliver a good kick to the hook embedded in the rock before her.

Hook shrieked in horror, knowing that if Petra dislodged his hook from the cliff, he would fall to the awaiting jaws of the crocodile below.

Petra stopped just as she was about to follow through and said to the writhing Captain, "did you think I would let you off that easy, Cap'N? I'm not done with you just yet."

Hook, meanwhile, had managed to kick his legs through the air until his feet touched the cliffside and he desperately attempted to climb up. But before he could make it, the crocodile jumped up for another bite. SNAP! This time the beast's jaws clamped down upon the seat of Hook's pants and underwear and as he went down, so did they. They stopped sliding down at Hook's feet, the crocodile now hanging from them in mid-air, and the Captain's throbbing cock bursting into view.

Petra stuck her fingers in her mouth and let out a whistle before doubling off with laughter. Blushing bright red, Hook reached down with his free hand and attempted to pull his underpants back up. There was a loud ripping sound, as the weight of the crocodile hanging from Hook's pants ripped them and his underwear off as the crocodile dropped back into the water below. As the crocodile chewed on his second tasting, Petra saw this as an opportunity to further taunt Hook, this time in a more stimulating manner.

She flew down to where he clung to the cliff and said to the poor Captain, "you've had a rough day so far, how 'bout I make it a bit more pleasurable for ya?"

Hook shot her a concerned glare, not knowing what she had in store for him. In that moment, Petra grabbed Hook's curved, throbbing cock between her soft, supple soles and began pumping up and down along his shaft. Hook could not believe what he was seeing, let alone feeling. As much as he wanted to grab the vixen with his free hand and strangle her for the humiliation he has undergone, he let the sexual temptation of her feet take over and began to thrust against her soles.

Petra gave Hook a devilish grin and said, "I knew you couldn't resist me and my perfect feet, no man can." as she pumped faster.

Hook's aching cock continued to bob between Petra's arches, straining for just the right stimulation to cum all over the sexy pair of feet before him. Petra then switched it up by flipping over in midair, revealing her plump ass and wrinkled soles as she gripped Hook's swollen cock between one of her big toes and second toes. Hook continued to moan in pleasure from the onslaught that Petra's feet were giving his cock. Petra, knowing that Hook was about to cum, sped up her jerking of Hook's cock between her toes and looked over her shoulder to taunt the entranced Captain.

She broke out in song, her sultry voice singing "Never smile at a crocodile, no you can't get friendly with a crocodile..."

Soon Hook's expression went from one of pleasure to one of terror as he forgot about the crocodile lurking below him.

Petra continued, "Don't be taken in by his welcome grin, he's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin."

As she finished the line, she grabbed Hook's throbbing cock with her feet and held still as Hook began to cum from the intense pleasure and stimulation he was experiencing. Thick spurts of cum erupted from Hook's fully erect cock, and because of its curve, splashed across Hook's face as well as Petra's feet. Hook had become briefly distracted by this and did not see what would come next, a swift kick to the face from Petra's foot. This action caused Hook's body to rock backward, dislodging his hook from the cliffside above.

With nothing holding him in place, Hook plummeted like a rock, screaming all the way down as his cock continued to spurt out cum. As he fell, he briefly saw Petra grab her foot, turn it towards her mouth, and suck his cum off her toes. This was the last thing going through Hook's mind as the crocodile below immediately opened his jaws wide and the Captain fell right into his awaiting mouth. SNAP! The croc's jaws closed, and his head disappeared beneath the water with a splash.

All was quiet for a few seconds. And then another splash occurred as the crocodile's head reemerged. Hook was still in his mouth; hair covering his face and half of his clothing in tatters and was holding the croc's jaws apart with his hand/hook.

Lifting his head up, the Captain screamed as loud as he could: "SMEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Smee was already scrambling to his rowboat. "D-don't worry, Cap'n! Stay right there now, sir!" he stammered, "I'll save you, sir!"

Hook managed to get a foothold in on the ends of each of the crocodile's jaws, so he was able to climb out of the croc's jaw. He stretched his long legs out to prevent the crocodile from closing his jaws on him. The croc's tongue curled inward toward his mouth, as if insisting Hook fall back in. Soon, the beast's strength won out and he snapped his jaws shut, but Hook managed to stay standing on the croc's snout. The crocodile repeated the motion, hoping to make Hook lose his footing.

SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!

As he was being endlessly scissored by the snapping jaws of the crocodile, Hook put his hands around his mouth and called out to his first mate once more. "SMEEEEEEE!!

But Smee's clumsiness was delaying him, as he had a hard time getting into the boat, and then he almost began rowing while leaving the actual oars behind! Hook's feet couldn't hold out and he lost his footing. Hook found himself in the crocodile's mouth again. Frantically, he pressed his hand/hook up on the crocodile's top jaw as it attempted to close down on him. As he did, Hook tried to step out of the reptile's mouth. The crocodile couldn't help but grin at this, he liked a meal that put up a fight.

Petra meanwhile finished sucking the rest of Hook's cum off her toes and upon realizing Hook's situation, flew down to partake in the fun.

While Hook tried to keep the croc's jaw from closing on him, Petra flew closer to Hook and said, "Have you had enough Cap'n?"

Hook, with little clothes left on his body and his cock still aching from the intense footjob Petra gave him back on the cliff stammered, "You...you... you are going to pay for this treachery Pan!"

Petra responded, "The only one paying is you Hook", and with that Petra moved her mouth towards Hook's erect cock and plunged it into her mouth, her voluptuous lips enveloping the engorged member.

Hook let out a loud moan as he felt Petra's warm tongue tease the tip of his cockhead and slowly devour the rest of it. Hook once again became weak between the crocodile trying to eat him and Petra sucking his cock with such intense fervor.

Petra pulled away and started using her soft hands to jerk Hook's cock as she continued her song from before, "You may very well be well bred, lots of etiquette in your head, but there's always some special case, time or place to forget etiquette."

With that last note, Hook felt the cum in his cock swell to the tip, forcing precum to dribble onto Petra's hand.

Petra finished the mantra, "For instance, never smile at a crocodile," and with that switched to using her feet as she knew this got Hook off last time. Her feet caressed Hook's cock and instead of stroking up and down along the shaft, she positioned his member straight out to make it feel as if he was fucking her. She put her soles on either side of his cock, toes closest to his him with her heels towards the tip of his cock and moved her legs back and forth to create a fucking motion.

12