Hook'd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hook could no longer resist the urge and gave one last thrust, spurting more cum upon Petra's feet. She giggled with laughter as she felt the warm, sticky liquid drip down the sides of her feet while Hook grew weak from the assault.

The crocodile saw this as an opportunity to finish his meal and slammed his top jaw down on Hook's foot just as Petra pulled her feet away.

SNAP!

Hook yelped in pain as his foot slid right out of his boot and he shot upward into the air, clutching his bare foot in hopes of soothing the soreness. And then he fell, upside-down, right into the hungry crocodile's mouth yet again. Luckily, his out-stretched legs and feet prevented him from being swallowed once more.

At this point, Smee had finally begun rowing his boat furiously to come to his Captain's aid.

Hook, still upside down with his shirt in tatters and one boot still on his other foot, tried to push himself up and out of the croc's mouth with his arms. The crocodile tried to close his jaws on Hook, but the Captain proved to be a worthy meal.

Seeing this, Petra re-engaged Hook and landed her pretty little feet upon his upside-down cock. Once again, Hook was doomed as his body felt numb from straining to keep the croc's mouth open. He knew if he let Petra get the best of him again, he would surely fall into the crocodile's mouth and this time, with no way to escape.

Hook kicked his boot off towards Petra's direction, hoping to hit the flying devil allowing him to escape the croc's jaws. She dodged the incoming shoe and yelled, "That's no way to treat a pretty lady!"

The crocodile, seemingly on Petra's side, raised his tail and slapped his bottom jaw with it. The impact of this flung Hook out and into the air, arms flailing wildly. The crocodile jumped after him, snapping his jaws at him as he did.

SNAP! SNAP!

There was a splash, and then both the beast and the Captain resurfaced right next to Smee's rowboat. Hook's eyes widened in shock as he realized that he was now on top of the crocodile's snout. The crocodile was staring right at Hook, and he gave him a wide, devious smile.

"C-cap'n! Cap'n!" Smee shouted as he saw his mostly naked Captain pass by.

"SMEE! SMEEEEEEEEEEE!!" the frightened Hook cried as he jumped to his bare feet and ran off the crocodile's snout, across its body, and then made a jump for the boat as he came to the tail. Smee threw out his arms, hoping to catch Hook when he landed.

Then suddenly, Petra reappeared in midair and gave Hook another kick to the face, this time for trying to kick his shoe at her. Her foot caught Hook's chin, knocking him off the path towards the rowboat and instead redirecting him towards the crocodile's open mouth.

SNAP!

The beast's jaws closed triumphantly but just as he was beginning to enjoy his lunch, Smee lifted his oar over his head and yelled "Give him back!"

He slammed the oar downward and just then; Hook pried the croc's jaws open and screamed "SMEEEEEE!"

WHAM! The oar hit Hook right on the head, and the force of the blow sent him back into the crocodile's gullet and the two submerged below the water.

Petra, cackling with laughter, said to the first mate, "Nice one Mr. Smee, great teamwork!"

Smee could not believe what he had just done to his poor Captain after all he has been through. Below the water, Hook pushed off the crocodile's tongue and began to swim up to the surface. The crocodile pursued his meal and almost had Hook as the two reached the surface. Hook jumped out of the water and into the rowboat while the crocodile jumped over the boat and back into the water to re-engage.

Seeing this, Smee immediately began rowing backward, toward a small opening that served as an exit from the cave.

"Row for the ship!" Hook shouted at his first mate "Row for the sh-!" THUD! Hook had been standing up in the boat, and as it passed through the opening, he instead hit the cavern wall and fell with a splash back into the water. The crocodile was delighted to see this perfect opportunity to finally get his meal, and he quickly began swimming toward Hook.

The villain lifted his head up above the water. His thick, wet hair was covering his face, so he parted it with his hook in order to see. To his horror, what he saw was the crocodile coming right at him! "WOOOOAH!!" he shrieked, and immediately swam to the opening. But just as he reached it, a wave swelled up under him and he ended up hitting the wall once again.

The crocodile made a jump for the evil Captain and ended up slamming right into his rear so hard that the cavern wall broke apart. Now on the other side, Hook began swimming for his life, screaming and calling after his first mate. "SMEEEEEEE!!"

The crocodile was hot on his heels, swimming and snapping his jaws hungrily. As he swam, Hook heard what sounded like a rooster's crow. He knew it was Petra Pan, celebrating her victory... and his defeat. "I'll kill her for this! I swear it!" the Captain fumed. The crocodile closed in and snapped its jaws at the codfish. "Aaaaaah, SMEE!!" said the Captain as he swam as fast as he could back to the Jolly Roger.

Petra, standing atop Skull Rock, thought to herself that her next encounter with Hook will be even more unforgettable...

To Be Continued...

12