All Comments on 'Hooked from the Start'

by ScottWV75

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wish it was me

Great keep the story cuming. YUM YUM YUM

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
That was hot

I have fantasized about sucking cock at a gloryhole for several years but never had the opportunity. I have sucked several cocks but only one at a time. At a gloryhole I could suck cock after cock until I got all I wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great start

Good story, well written. Hope there is a sequel soon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very stimulating

I never thought about it before, but I guess I am bi-curious. I found myself very turned on by the details. Don’t know if I’d ever want to try it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot

My fantasy is sucking anonymous cocks through a gloryhole...I have jacked off many times thinking about it. This was a hot story! Was hard and stroking the entire time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Short, sweet and something that might actually happen....

Thanks for a great story...I wish more authors would write stories like this one...Straightforward sex like most of us either experience or fantasize about...In settings that most of us are aware of or are familiar with...No castles, vikings, dragons, werewolves or faeries...Just regular, everyday human sex stories that don't take a month to read.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 5 years ago
YES VERY NICE

Oh yes very hot and really just a nice sex story that we can all relate to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

When I was in college there was a bathroom with a glory hole on the third floor of the library. I'd go there to get blowjobs so I could get back to studying. I have a big dick so I couldn't actually use the hole. I'd have to kneel down and stick my dick under the partition. Once I was in there edging, waiting for someone to come in. The guy who finally did coultn't use the hole either. I got down and he sucked me for a while, but then he made like it was my turn. I didn't usually reciprocate, but this time I did. In fact, I said he should come over and I undid the latch on the door. He had a really nice, fat cock and I went to work on it right away. You're never comfortable in a situation like that, so we rushed a little. I was massaging his balls with one hand and squeezing his cock with the other when I could feel him stiffen. Be blasted a load in my mouth and quickly went back to his stall. I didn't swallow. I spit it into the toilette bowl between my legs, but it seemed I could taste it all day.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 4 years ago
Every time is like the first time!

I love sucking cock through the glory hole! I don’t get to do it often enough!

After the first guy cums in my mouth, I let his cum drip down onto my beard. Then I walk around the store making sure other guys and even the girls, see me with cum on my face! It’s great advertisement! Usually after they notice, one or two will follow me back to the glory hole booths where I can then suck one after the other.

One night I was leaving the ABS when a police officer walked up to me and said he wanted to check to see if I had too much to drink. I told him I hadn’t been drinking at all. He told me to get closer so he could smell my breath. I knew my breath smelled like somebody’s cock, so I got as close as I could to his face and breathed onto him. His eyes got really big, but he didn’t back away. Then he asked me, what is that dripping down your beard. I sheepishly replied “OH! It’s just some guys cum.”

I think my bluntness shocked him. He looked all around and said “Can I give you a ride somewhere?” I said “Officer, you can ride me anywhere you want to!”

He opened the back door and I got in. I immediately took out my cock and started jerking off in the back of his cruiser. He watched me in the rearview mirror and smiled. We went about two blocks and he parked in a dark parking lot, got out and opened my car door, took out his already hard cock. I slid to the edge of the seat and swallowed him whole! He fucked my face hard and fast until he came down my throat! He took my hand and eased me out of the car. My cock was still extra hard! Without a word he got on his knees, in full uniform with his cock still sticking straight out and started sucking my cock! In no time at all I filled his mouth! He swallowed every drop! He stood up, grabbed my wet cock in his hand and pulled me to him. He rubbed my cockhead across his thick leather gunbelt as he kissed me passionately, licking all the nights cum from my face and beard.

Then he said. “I better take you back to your car, Sweetheart.” He dropped me back at the ABS and we never spoke another word.

parker3522parker3522over 3 years ago
Glory Holes are a Portal

I go to a men's private sex club in Orlando.

I live for the glory hole experiences.

The glory holes are a portal that takes you to a place that is amazing.

At the club one area of glory holes is a raised walkway with three glory holes per side. Us cocksuckers are down below on each side waiting to service cock.

The area is darkened, so you don't always know when someone is approaching your glory hole.

Suddenly a cock is there! Black, brown, white, big, medium, small, hard, soft, cut, uncut.

I suck them all!

Such an altered reality!

I love it!

Check out the stories i write here in Literotica.

Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story ! I luv sucking cock and working out the rewards....mmmm Next !

Yours in TN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottWV75@ScottWV75
Married bisexual male whose wife doesn't know... but I wish she did.... ;)