Hooking Thomas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed. "Sally," he said, his face cheeks dimpled deep with his mirth.

"Sally?" It couldn't be his girlfriend, could it? Did he think of his girlfriend as a lizard? Did he even have a girlfriend? My heart beat faster as I gazed into his beautiful eyes.

"My pet salamander. I had a pet salamander. Her name was Sally."

"You must have been drunk," I said, not believing what he said.

"I want to fuck you again," came his retort out of nowhere. Sure enough, his huge cock was at full mast. How long did it take him to get hard after unloading? A few minutes? Fuck... the power and virility of youth.

I pushed him onto his back as I straddled his hips, fisting his slimed cock and aiming it at my now-so-sore-but-definitely-hungry hole. My hands rested on his abs, our eyes locked, and I pushed down onto him. He thrust up forcing his thick knob through my ring. Still gazing into my eyes, he grabbed my waist and thrust hard, penetrating, the shaft buried deep inside me. I groaned out loud, arching my back, amazing sensations streaming up and down my impaled body.

Riding Tom's cock made it easier for me to enjoy the fucking. I was in control and I knew which position to take to make the hard rod to massage my insides. I was also able to stoke myself, and to be truthful, my eyes were having another kind of fuck, watching his muscles ripple and sweat as I rode him. With every push down onto the shaft, I watched his abs constrict, his throat bob, his breathing audible.

He cummed hard, which made me squeeze on his pulsation and bring myself to ejaculation, showering his beautiful young chest with my own juice.

I hated to see Thomas, Tom, Tommy swagger out of my apartment. I was still naked, covered with cum and sweat. He promised to come back. For me, it didn't really matter. I wasn't his wife so I wasn't going to wait for him to come back home and fuck me. I would have loved that, but being a realist, I doubted that such a young hunk of a guy like Tom was going to hook up with me.

That's why I'm really surprised to answer the door and see Thomas standing in the hallway, smirking, and grabbing his crotch. After all, who am I not to pull him in? Thomas is hooked, that's for sure.

12