All Comments on 'Hooking Up Mrs. Curry Ch. 03'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't Stop!

What a great read.

Thanks for using my Fair Date idea, you took it to new levels. As a reader that is invested in these characters, I am feeling a bit low about Suzie bringing Maddie into the relationship. Dennis is 18 and in love with Suzie, deeply. He shouldn't stand for that, and I hope he expresses that to Suzie. No matter how attracted he was to Maddie, his raw emotions belong to Suzie and he will not share with anyone else. When you're 18 and in love, you don't share.

Dennis worships Suzie but at the same time he's no sissy/slave. Their relationship is very give, and take. At least that how I feel it is. Can't wait to read what will become of them. And I hope for the next chapter, you will use the holiday season as a backdrop.

casannettecasannetteover 8 years ago
More

I'd like to see more of Maddie. Cut the ages by 15 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

Loved the way the story progressed. Older ladies are amazing but 2. Cannot wait to read more. Also not moving on to a first name basis.

Dear writer you have a new fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Realy liked it, needs part 4

Very well written. Would love the story to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It had my attention immediately and looked forward to each chapter. Definitely you should continue to expand on furthering this trio relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
1965 Followers
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES