Hooking Up with a Coworker Ch. 02

Story Info
2nd time with Kat, this time in a hot tub.
1.7k words
4.59
18k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second installment of hooking up with my coworker Kat. Kat just went through a divorce and got to keep the house. Like everyone else, we had been quarantined due to the Covid virus. on this particular night, Kat texted me and asked if I wanted to come hang out since we were both starting to go a little stir crazy.

Kat lives in one of the nicer neighborhoods outside of town that gives you upscale homes, but a little bit of wooded seclusion. I got to her house that night about 9pm. She had mentioned relaxing in the hot tub, so not wanting to be presumptuous, I brought a pair of swim trunks. I knocked on her door and she answered wearing a pair of running shorts and a hoody.

She smiled and hugged me saying "Oh finally, another human who aren't my kids!"

I laughed and said, "Well glad I can help, they not around?"

Her: "No, they are spending the week with Andy, he just got back from business and hasn't seen them in a couple of weeks." She looked down and saw my swim trunks and said "Oh I'm glad you brought those; I'll show you where you can change. I'll get some drinks and change and meet you out back. Is beer okay?"

As she took me downstairs and showed me the bathroom and door to the patio, I told her beer was just fine.

I went into the bathroom and changed, then headed outside where she told me the hot tub was. I opened up the cover and eased into the warm water. The patio was under the upstairs deck and due to the development, there was no other houses or yards visible. About 5 minutes later, Kat comes out the door holding a glass of wine and a beer for me. She was wearing what I would call a sexy mom bathing suit. It was a navy blue one piece that had a deep cut down to almost her belly button but held together with lacing.

She handed me the beer and wine and climbed in, sitting down across from me. We spent the next 20 minutes or so catching up on schoolwork and what we have each been doing during quarantine. She ran back inside and grabbed another glass of wine and another beer for me. When she came back out, we started talking about mowing grass on her hill (lame I know.)

She talked about how she had hiked that morning and then mowed the hill that was her yard, so she was really enjoying the hot water and jets but that her feet and legs were still sore. I offered to rub her feet if she would "give them to me."

She didn't say a word, but the next thing I know, her feet were in my lap. I reached down and we kept talking about random shit as I rubbed her feet and up her leg.

She let out subtle sighs and moans saying, "Right there, or wow, that really hits the spot," and other similar things. As time went on, I moved into the center of the hot tub and began to rub her thighs and upper legs.

As I neared the edge of her bathing suit, she asked "I don't want to be weird, but can you rub my hips too?"

I looked at her and said, "I have seen you naked, I think rubbing your hips are not out of bounds unless you say so."

She laughed and said "Ok, just want to make sure." I began to rub the outside of her legs and hips, once again making her sigh as she relaxed. As I began to rub the front of her hips, her sighs began to become little moans, so I decided to push my luck. I began to rub across the front of her body and found my thumbs rubbing right above her pussy; this caused her to begin to wiggle her hips and moan a little louder.

I looked at her, moved my hands to her hips and pulled her down to me kissing her. There was no hesitation on either end. After about five minutes of kissing and, we had moved back to one of the seats with her on my lap.

I started to kiss down her neck and began to push the straps of her bathing suit down; as the straps got to her arms, she pulled away and let the bathing suit settle on the top of the water. As I began to focus on her tits, I remembered that she liked things a little rougher so rather than just sucking and kissing her nipples, I began to nibble on them ever so much. This caused her to begin to gasp and moan and grind herself against me. I was obviously hard as a rock and before I could switch to her other breast, she was telling me to stand up and take my shorts off.

She grabbed them and threw them on the ground, she said "Sit on the edge, I want to suck your cock." I did as I was told and she started with my balls, sucking each one into her mouth while using her hands to stroke my cock.

She then didn't hesitate, she let go of my balls and just engulfed my cock. She was almost rushed and just began to work my cock up and down. As she sucked me off, I was in absolute heaven. At one point she stopped to take a breath and stood her up and I told her it was her turn. I pulled her bathing suit off the rest of the way and had her sit on the edge of the tub.

I saw no reason to go slow, so I dove right in licking from the bottom of her slit to the top and sucking on her clit ever so gently. As I began to eat her out, she began to moan louder and louder and she finally just grabbed my head and pulled it into her crotch, and she began to cum. As she began to come down and catch her breath I stood up and kissed her.

She pushed me back and goes "I'll be right back!" She jumped out of the tub and ran inside. Seeing her naked body run inside was pretty fucking hot.

A moment later she comes back out with a small bottle of lube and goes "Cover your cock in this, then I'm going to sit on your dick and ride you in the water!" I did as I was told and when we settled back into the water, it was the most intense feeling I have ever felt.

She began to ride my cock causing us both to moan and she began to cum, letting a moan as her pussy clenched my cock. As she collapsed against me, I kissed her neck and let my hands wander her body. I could tell the lube had washed off, so I decided I was going to fuck her standing up.

I told her to stand up and put her hands on the end of the tub. I stuck a finger in her pussy immediately to make sure she was good and wet. As she was moaning, I pulled my finger out and slammed my cock back in its place; this caused her to scream.

I didn't waste any time and began to pound her pussy hard, fast, and deep. As I was fucking her, she just kept moaning and saying "oh god, yes! Fuck my pussy"

After a few moments of that, I told her "Oh god I'm going to cum!"

She responded "YES! Give it to me!" As I came, once again I felt her pussy clench and she came too.

As we both slipped back into the water, she goes "I can feel you cum and that just sends me over the edge, thank you."

We began to kiss, and I held her for a few moments. She then asked if I wanted to shower and go to bed. I was a little surprised she was asking me to stay over but I agreed. We showered and made out and then crawled into her bed and fell asleep immediately.

The next morning, I woke up and found myself in bed alone, I got up, put my clothes on from the night before and headed towards the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen, I found K in in a bathrobe cooking breakfast.

She handed me a glass of water with a kiss and asked me how I slept. I told her "I slept great, but someone wore me out." She just grinned and slid a plate of bacon, eggs and toast in front of me.

We ate breakfast and just talked about things on the news that morning. As she got up and took our plates, I gave her a smack on the ass.

This caused her to turn around and go "Take your pants off now!" I went from half hard to rock hard in a second. She set our plates down, took offer her robe (she wasn't wearing anything else" and got down and proceeded to give me an even better blowjob than the night before.

It was fast and wet; she wasn't hesitating as she went down all the way. While she was using her mouth on my shaft, she had her hand on my balls.

I reached down to grab her tits, she smacked my hands away and said "Nope, all about you."

She kept up the pace for a couple more minutes before I said "K I'm going to cum."

She responded "Good, I want to taste you." She sucked my cock for another 30 seconds before I blew my load; and she swallowed it all.

As I regained my composure, she goes "I would love to fuck you, but I'm a little tender from last night."

Before I could apologize, she goes "And don't apologize, I wanted it, I should be thanking you.'

She kissed me softly and said, "I have a Zoom meeting with my honors students, I need to get ready for that." I told her that I was going to head home too.

She kissed me again and said, "I'll text you later, this could become a regular thing, I like this no commitment thing."