Mom's Friend Takes Control Pt. 01

Story Info
Moving in with Mom's friend who quickly sets a new rule.
1.4k words
4.15
99.1k
74

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her One Rule

As I unpacked my clothes and put them away, I reflected over this very long day.

Three weeks ago, I had graduated from college. The best job opportunity I found was just outside of Chicago, a long way from my home in Connecticut. My mom had an old friend, Sharon, who lived near Chicago and suggested I call her for some advice about finding an inexpensive place to live. Half an hour into that phone call, I had agreed to actually live with mom's friend! She was divorced. No kids. Living in a large house. She could use lots of help with yard work and projects around the house. And she was more than happy to trade off that work for room and board in her guest bedroom.

I had been driving for two days and this afternoon I arrived at her home. She had given me a quick tour of the place and then left me on my own to start unpacking. I took a break when she announced that dinner was ready and we relaxed over a nice meal. She had lots of questions about college and my job and what I liked to do in my spare time. And I had lots of questions about living near such a big metropolitan area. It was all very fun and light and casual. I could tell I was going to enjoy living here. Her home was nice. Plenty of room. A third bedroom that had been turned into an exercise room with some mats and weights. A private back yard with lots of shade and a lovely deck. It all seemed a bit too good to be true.

To top it off, Sharon was very pretty. Late 40's. Some people would say overweight but I thought she was just perfect with a full, voluptuous body. Shoulder length red hair. And from what I could see as she moved around the house in shorts, a tee-shirt, and barefooted - lovely legs and pretty feet and toes with nice red polish.

What more could a college grad want?!?!

I was tired from the day and I didn't have to start my new job for a few days, so I set aside the rest of my things to unpack tomorrow. I took a long shower to relax and crawled into bed for a good night's sleep. Even though I was tired, I was also keyed up a bit. Leaving home, two days of driving, meeting Sharon, unpacking, everything was new and different. So I knew a few minutes of stroking my cock and a good orgasm would help me relax and go right to sleep.

So I propped up on some pillows and slipped a hand under the sheet. My cock was already semi-erect from just thinking about a good orgasm. I started to stroke it, letting my mind drift from one erotic image to another. And I couldn't help that it kept bouncing back to very real images and not just imagined ones - Sharon's full body, her tan legs, her pretty toes. I was stroking fast and breathing hard. Just a couple of strokes away from release.

And there was a knock on the door!

And without any wait at all, Sharon opened the door and walked into the room!!

I froze in place, my hand gripping my hard cock under the sheet. There didn't seem to be any way she could not notice what was happening, but I did all I could to act as if nothing was going on.

"Hi, Ed. I just wanted to drop in and say goodnight. I'm sure you're exhausted."

"Yeah, I kinda am" I stuttered. My heart was beating so hard that my voice was shaking! And I was fighting the need to release that cum. I had been so close! If she would just quickly close the door and leave I could finish in two strokes! It would be even easier now that I had gotten a glimpse of her in her pajamas! Very short jammie shorts with a top that was low cut and held up by the tiniest of straps.

But instead of leaving, Sharon stepped further into the room and headed over to the bed. I panicked as she got closer, trying to make sure it didn't look like I had an erection under the sheet and trying to slowly move my hand away from my cock.

She came right over and sat on the edge of the bed, resting her hand on my thigh!

"I'm so glad you decided to live here. I can definitely use the help. And the company. I've been pretty lonely since my divorce four years ago."

"Well, uh, yeah...I'm really happy about being here, too."

What was wrong with me? I couldn't even get out one sentence without struggling to breathe and get words out!

"I'm also glad I could do this favor for your mom. She's always been a good friend. And I promised her I would treat you just like my own son."

I just nodded, thinking that would at least avoid my struggle for words.

"And I hate to bring it up on your first night, but I do have one rule about you living here."

"Oh?"

"This may seem silly and kinda personal, but I must insist that you not masturbate unless you check with me first."

I thought I was going to faint! The blood pounding in my ears. The room seemed to waver just a bit in my vision. Surely I had not heard correctly. I continued to sound like anything but a college graduate when I managed to say...

"Huh?"

"I know young boys like yourself need a lot of sexual releases. But since part of our agreement is that I'll be doing all your laundry, I really don't want to find little surprises. I don't want to have to deal with big crusty patches on the sheets. Or be handling a stiff sock or tee shirt in the hamper. Or...well...whatever you prefer to use for your cleanup. I'm sure you can understand that?"

I nodded. "Yeah, uh, I guess, sure."

She smiled and slid her hand higher up my thigh, giving it a big squeeze.

"That's a good boy. I knew you would understand! And when you do need to relieve yourself, if you just let me know, I promise to help you find an appropriate outlet. Deal?"

Her smile was mesmerizing as I slowly nodded in agreement.

"Oh, goodie!" She stood, leaned in, and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. "Now, you get a good night's rest and I'll see you at breakfast in the morning."

She turned and headed for the door. Even in my shock I couldn't help but notice how nice her ass looked under the soft fabric of those jammie shorts.

She turned at the door and smiled. "Sleep well, Eddie!"

"Uh..thanks...you too." I managed to say.

And she was gone.

I dropped my head back on the pillows. Fuck! What was that about?!?! I couldn't believe I had managed to escape without her noticing what I was doing. And I really couldn't believe that on my very first night, she was in here telling me I couldn't masturbate! She didn't get to make that decision! And yet, the shock of the whole situation was very unsettling.

But also, I realized, not entirely a boner killer. My cock was as hard as ever. And my ache to cum was stronger now than before she came into my room.

I grabbed my cock and started to stroke.

And then stopped.

Suddenly it felt...wrong? Awkward? Was I just worried she would somehow know?

What the fuck!?! I started to stroke again.

And stopped.

I wanted to cum badly. I needed to cum. And I had already edged once - definitely not intentionally! So now I just wanted to finish!

But I kept hearing her words:

"I must insist that you not masturbate unless you check with me first."

"I knew you would understand!"

I didn't really understand. And yet, I felt myself giving in to her rule. I turned out the light and snuggled in. I tossed and turned, my hard cock aching every time it pressed against the mattress.

I had no plans of never masturbating without asking her! That's crazy!!

But for tonight...I would wait. I didn't know why. But it felt like the right thing to do.