Hooking Up with a Coworker Ch. 05

Story Info
Another Threesome with Kat and Erin.
2.1k words
4.66
12.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat texted me one Friday saying that Erin wanted to see us again and thank us personally for all that teachers were doing for kids during the quarantine, Teacher Appreciation week was 2 weeks ago, but the school year is finally winding down.

I picked Kat up on Saturday evening and followed her directions to Erin's house. When we got there, we walked right in and Erin had cooked us a very nice dinner. I was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, Kat had on a skirt that came just below her knee and a button up shirt with just a hint of cleavage, Erin was dressed to the 9's as usual (She's a successful lawyer); she had a very nice curve hugging skirt that probably cost more than I make in a week.

She must have had sweater or something else on originally because she was now in just a tank top that showed off her ample tits.

We all sat down and ate dinner and just talked about how summer was going to be relaxing, even though summer break for Kat and I is going to be like 6 months and the cases that Erin was dealing with.

As we began to wrap up, I stood up and cleared the table as Erin said, "Let's go out to the sunroom for drinks." As we moved through the house, I couldn't help but marvel the beauty of the house and the 2 sexy women in front of me.

The sunroom as Erin called it was a small room of all glass that looked out over the woods that made up her backyard.

We sat down on the sectional that was the main seating and began to enjoy the drinks, wine for the women and whiskey for me. As I finished off my 2nd glass and the women finished off the bottle of wine, the conversation turned to the last time we were all together.

Erin and Kat were both raving about how it was everything they thought it would be. Talk about an ego boost to me; maybe it was the whiskey, but I remarked "Well, it doesn't have to be a one-time thing."

Both women stopped talking and I thought I went too far, but then Kat said to Erin, "That sounds good to me, Erin, how about you?"

Erin smiled and looked at us and said, "that sounds good to me, would be another way I could show my appreciation to teachers."

I set my glass down as Kat leaned over and began to kiss my neck. I am a sucker for that and kind of leaned my head back as I felt Erin's hand on my thigh working its way towards my cock.

I let my hands rest on both women's things and began to slide them upwards, taking their skirts with my hand. Kat stopped kissing my neck and looked at Erin and said, "I'm going to straddle him, is that okay with you?"

Erin giggled and said, "Well technically he is your fuck toy, so you do what you want."

With that, Kat slid onto my lap, and I unbuttoned her shirt, revealing a bright red push up bra. As I began to kiss her neck, and chest, she reached behind and unsnapped her bra and tossed it aside. I moved my mouth to her nipples, alternating between the two causing her to moan and run her hands through my hair pulling me closer as a cupped her ass.

I felt the couch shift a bit and as I paused, I see Erin taking off her top and skirt, leaving her in just a matching black and white bra and panty set.

I muttered out loud "Fuck" causing Kat to turn her head and go "wow girl, you're sexy."

I then said, "I think we give Erin some attention."

Kat climbed off of my lap and goes "I agree, but first we need to get some clothes off"

We both shed the rest of our clothes, Kat to her panties and me down to my boxers. Erin came over and sat between us, and as she sat down, I went to unsnap her bra but found nothing. Erin giggled and goes, "Oh honey, it's a front clasp."

She unsnapped it herself and added her bra to the pile of clothes we had started. As soon as it was off, Kat and I each took one of her nipples in our mouth, sucking and nibbling on them, causing Erin to let out a sigh of contentment.

This provided me more encouragement, and I began to slide my hand to her panties, when my hand got close, I was stopped because Kat's hand was already rubbing Erin's pussy through her panties. I wanted to taste Erin, so I stopped and got down on the floor, moving Kat's hand and removing Erin's panties.

As I dove in, Erin let out a loud moan of, "Oh god, yes!" I slowly licked her from top to bottom before opening her lips and zeroing in on her clit. As I did, Erin moaned again, but was followed up by another moan from Kat. I glanced up to see Erin's finger had pushed Kat's panties aside and was fingering her vigorously. I went back to eating Erin out and slipped two fingers into her in the "come here motion," hoping to hit her G-spot.

I succeeded because Erin began to moan louder and louder before I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers and then I felt a stream of liquid hit my face and mouth. As I continued to lick up the aftermath of her orgasm, I heard Kate scream out, "OH GOD I'M CUMMING!"

As both women came down from their orgasms, I stood up; Erin opened her eyes and noticed how wet my face was and goes "Oh my god, Did I squirt?!?!??"

I responded, "I think so, it's a hell of a compliment."

Kat was giggling, but Erin goes, "That has never happened before with someone, just my vibrator!"

As we all smiled and caught our breath, Erin goes, "Well the least I can do is repay you, so sit your ass down!"

As I sat down, Erin got on her knees in front of me and before slipping my cock into her mouth, she goes, "Kat, are you going to help?"

Kat joined Erin in front of me and while Erin sucked on the head of my cock, Kat licked the shaft and played with my balls. I've had some awesome blowjobs in my life, but nothing like this. They traded back and forth on sucking my cock.

It wasn't long before I had to tell the women, "Ladies you have to stop if you want me inside of you."

They both giggled and stood up; Kat shimmied out of her panties, leaving all three of us naked.

Erin goes, "I had him first last time, you can have him first this time."

Kat smiled and says, "Great, I want him from behind, but I want to taste you too."

As Erin laid down on her back on the sofa, Kat got down in on all fours between Erin's legs. I got behind Kat and slid slowly into her wet pussy. As I did so, I watched her begin to eat Erin's pussy. I began to work up a steady pace, causing Kat to moan more and louder. Her moans were matched by Erin's; I sped up my pace and was using Kat's hips for leverage as I slammed my cock deep into her before sliding almost out and then back in.

After about 30 seconds of this, I felt Kat go rigid as she came with a loud moan/scream. As I slowed down Erin looked down and pushed Kat's head back into her crotch. Within another 30-45 seconds, Erin goes, Oh yes I'm cumming."

As both women came down from their orgasms, I slipped out or Kat and told both of them, "Swap positions."

The girls hurriedly swapped positions and before Kat was laying down, I had slammed my cock deep into Erin's pussy and was fucking her hard and deep. As I'm fucking Erin, I can see that she has her tongue on Kat's clit and two fingers inside of her. As Erin began to cum, her fingers sped up and began to pump out of Kat hard and fast.

As Erin's orgasm subsided, Kat began her orgasm, even squirting herself. We all kind of fell on the couch and Kat goes "Wow, that was something else!"

Erin said, "I tried to duplicate what Jack did, I think it worked."

We all just laughed, and I piped up with "Well, you both have cum, I haven't, so now what?"

Erin goes, "Kat why don't you lay on your back and he can fuck you with your legs up like you told me about."

As we moved into position, Erin sat down beside side Kat and took one of her nipples into her mouth as I slipped into Kat.

Kat immediately began to moan, and I started out slow and deep, after a few minutes of this, Erin looks at me and goes, "Are you going to fuck her or not?"

Not wanting to be taunted, I began to fuck Kat hard and fast, causing her to moan/scream "Oh god yes, fuck my pussy!"

The dirty talk combined with the depth and seeing Erin sucking on Kat's tits, I began to moan as my own orgasm started. I shot my load deep inside Kat as her pussy gripped my cock with her own orgasm.

As I felt myself begin to soften inside Kat, Erin goes, "I want to taste you two together."

I slid my cock out and Erin got down on her knees between Kat's legs and began to eat her out and my creampie too. It wasn't long before Kat was cumming again. I have to admit it was something I never thought I'd see outside of porn, but damn it was hot.

As we all regained our composure, I commented with, "Wow, I definitely feel appreciated."

Erin and Kat laughed, and Erin goes, "Well I'm glad; that was better than last time, and last time was awesome."

We all got dressed and talked for a little longer before Kat and I decided to head home. As we walked out, Erin gave me a kiss on the cheek and grabbed Kat's ass and wished us a good night.

As we got into my truck and started the drive back to Kat's house; Kat goes, "Well that isn't what I expected but I'm glad it did!" We both laughed. As we were driving down the road, my hand went to rest on Kat's thigh, causing her to begin to shift a bit.

I slid my hand up her thigh and found her not wearing any panties. I said, "No panties really?"

She smiled and said, "Nah I decided I'd try not to ruin them with you cum that Erin didn't get, I can still feel some."

By now it had been about an hour since our threesome had ended so I was now rock hard.

I slowed down and pulled into a new subdivision, Kat goes, "What are you doing?" I

pulled into a vacant lot and threw the truck into park, jumped out and walked around to Kat's side of the truck and told her to get out.

As soon as her feet hit the ground, I spun her around, hiked her skirt up to her waist and pulled my cock out.

Kat goes, "Oh, okay." I buried my cock into her pussy and her wetness combined with my leftover cum. It didn't take long before I felt Kat's pussy clench my cock which sent me over the edge, and I shot another load of cum deep inside of her.

As I slipped out of her, I pulled her skirt back down and smacked her ass and told her, "Well now you can get home with my cum inside of you, just like you like."

She grinned and goes "Good thing I do kegel exercises, wouldn't want to get anything on your seats."

We got to her house without any more excitement., as she hopped out, she goes "Don't walk me to the door, that'd be like we are dating, and we aren't doing that."

I laughed and said, "Fair enough."

As Kat reached her door, she yelled back at me, "Hey Jack, thanks for a great night!" As she said that she pulled her shirt up flashing me her perky tits before going inside.